Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Wait, we still do not know who is in the grave despite our assumptions, I really wonder if it is true that we will have an idea fixed by episode 15 as the WM supposed. But then, it could be anyone, except, oliver and felicity? lol, maybe will be another FF in episode 15

About Felicity's dad.. after reading WM's interview, I'm expecting strong retconning. I already pointed this out before, but the hints they've dropped about him weren't exactly consistent: first Donna is resentful, then she's not and tells Felicity her father would be proud of her, now it seems it will be back to resentment. In contrast, Felicity had the opposite path: she went from hurt, to resentment, and now it appears it's back to hurt again. I guess I should ignore what they said in episode 318, since they clearly are.

Like, I was expecting her to reject her father, but it seems she is going to be willing to create a relationship - and I expect she will be seriously disappointed. I'm thinking he just showed up to ask her for money or something, which, poor Felicity. I get that her being defiant towards him would be too similar to Thea/Malcolm, but with what they told, I expected her to be more guarded? IDK.

ETA: I should find a synonym for "expect".

Edited by looptab
  • Love 1

Thanks. A dark suit is just a dark suit to me. I lost track of which episode the party is supposed to be in. So 4x14 is supposed to have the party, the debate and the kidnapping and reveal?

I think 4x14 is the episode with the engagement party, the debate, and the BM drop. Then 4x15 is the kidnapping and the return of my preciouuussss Sadako the Ring.

I'm not entirely certain about that, though. tvecho may be able to provide a better spoiler summary with citations and bts spoiler pic links. :)

Edited by SleepDeprived
  • Love 2

I'm thinking he just showed up to ask her for money or something, which, poor Felicity. I get that her being defiant towards him would be too similar to Thea/Malcolm, but with what they told, I expected her to be more guarded? IDK.

I really doubt he's hurting for money. He's not up to any good, that's for sure, but I don't believe he showed up to hit her for some cash. He's not Frank Gallagher.

I hope you are right. I only thought that bc WM said he hasn't been keeping tabs on her all these years, but he has been these past few months. Which made me wonder, what changed, apart from her becoming CEO?

PT is a tech company, so he could be interested in that. And I assume there's an unhealthy dose of 'those are my genes at work' smugness there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next episode concludes with how much of her mother's and not her father's daughter Felicity is. Like, yeah, I might have caught the computer bug from you, you miserable SOB, but the heart and spirit and backbone are all from mom.

• Love 6

I think 4x14 is the episode with the engagement party, the debate, and the BM drop. Then 4x15 is the kidnapping and the return of my preciouuussss Sadako the Ring.

I'm not entirely certain about that, though. tvecho may be able to provide a better spoiler summary with citations and bts spoiler pic links. :)

This is all I've got so far :)...

S4, Episode 14: Code of Silence

-- Production code: 414.  Director: James Bamford.  Writers: WM and Oscar Balderrama.  Airdate: Feb. 17, 2016. (MG tweet, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- 414 synopsis: "SECRETS AND LIES — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and team uncover HIVE’s plan to take out Team Arrow once and for all. With HIVE’s next attack imminent, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) wonders if Donna (guest star Charlotte Ross) is safer without him in her life. Meanwhile, with the wedding fast approaching, Oliver begins to feel guilty that he hasn’t told Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) about his son. James Bamford directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Oscar Balderrama (#414). Original airdate 2/17/16." (SpoilerTV article, page 30 of Spoilers thread)

-- Per JBam, this episode has "2 very amazing actors from 2 different very amazing fandoms joining us=EPIC".  JBam: "HINT: SCI-FI and COMIC franchises outside the CW/DC Universe are their origin.....too wide open for ya! That's really too bad. Guess again." (JBam tweets, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- Donna Smoak will appear in 414.  (CR tweet, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- Per JBam, there's a scene in O&F's loft.  CR may also be in this episode. (JBam instagram, page 780 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- JBam: "Just broke for lunch and we are about to shoot the largest scene in the episode....and it doesn't even involve action." (JBam tweet on 12/15/15, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- PB: "That's the best action sequence I've experienced on #Arrow @JamesBamford Putting myself & @MzKatieCassidy thru our paces! #TopDirector." (PB tweet, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- Per JBam, he was "etting up an intensely emotional scene between" two unnamed characters. (JBam intagram post, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- Curtis Holt (EK) will appear in 414, and EK filmed scene that he described as "life-changing."  (EK tweet, page 782 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- EK and Enid-Raye Adams (plays Laura Hoffman, Ivy Town neighbor in 401) will appear in 414.  (ERA tweet, page 283 of Social Media thread)

-- Quentin has a scene with Oliver in this episode.  (PB Facebook post, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- Arrow resumed filming 414 on Jan. 5, 2016.  (JBam tweet, page 290 of Social Media thread)

-- Arrow planned to film scenes at the Vogue Theater, 918 Granville St., in Vancouver, showing emergency evacuation of the theater and showing limo driving away northbound to Smithe, on January 6-7, 2016.  (Arrow Notification Letter, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- SA was filming inside a theater for 414. (SA's facebook video, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- The theatre was used as the location for the Star City Mayoral Debate. (Pic of theatre marquee in BethEveson tweet, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- The mayoral debate is between Oliver and a woman named Ruve  Adams, who's reported to be DD's wife. (Pic of debate poster in YVRShoots tweet, and YVRShoots article, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- Pics of Felicity, including ones of her in a wheelchair, in the theater posted.  (YVRShoots article, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

Either 414 or 415

-- Conklin (RR) is appearing in 414 or 415 in scene(s) directed by JBam. (RR tweet, page 811 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

S4, Episode 15: Taken

-- Production code: 415.  Director: Gregory Smith.  Airdate: Feb. 24, 2016.  (MG tweet, page 28 of Spoilers thread, and page 809 of the Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- Per MG, 415 was in production on Jan. 31, 2016.  (MG tweet, page 28 of Spoilers thread, and page 809 of the Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- Mari McCabe, a/k/a Vixen (played by Megalyn Echikunwoke), will make her live-action debut in this episode.  (TVInsider article, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

-- Megalyn E.K. is the new preferred credit for Megalyn Echikunwoke. (ComicBookResources article, page 298 of Social Media thread)

-- Pic of ME as Vixen posted. (TVLine article, page 29 of Spoilers thread)

-- On Vixen episode, WM: "It will be a standalone, yes. We really needed someone to come in and give Oliver some help with magic. One of the things we’ve been exploring this season is 'How does Oliver deal with magic, specifically with Damien?,' and she comes in for a very high-stakes, amazing episode. She’s done a great job [voicing] the cartoon on CW Seed and she’s a tremendous actor in her own right. We’re really excited." (TVLine article, page 29 of Spoilers thread)

-- Per WM, Vixen will appear in an Oliver-centric episode.  WM: "She'll play a big part in kinda helping Oliver with a really emotionally wrenching storyline that we're gonna be exploring episode 415." (Video in ComicBookResources article, page 29 of Spoilers thread)

-- Flashbacks with Taiana and Baron Reiter might be more prominent in this episode. (ER and JA tweets, page 809 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- SA posted pic of himself in GA costume inside a "log cabin" which has yellow crime scene tape. (SA tweet, page 295 of Social Media thread)

-- AH posted pic of Vancouver(?) on her instagram. (AH instagram post, page 810 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- Pic showing Samantha Clayton (AH) in police station with Oliver posted. (KC facebook post, page 29 of Spoilers thread)

-- Per SA, the most emotional scene was end of 415 and Olicity fans will not like it.  (Lana@olicityalamode tweet, page 29 of Spoilers thread)

• Love 4

I refuse to believe it is Diggle. That would seriously shock me into not watching anymore. Imagine Oliver surrounded by Laurel and Thea because Felicity doesn't want him back. Also I was thinking that with Diggle in the grave what connection could and would they have with HIVE and/or Argus. Lyla isn't really part of all that. 

Furthermore I hate that they break them up but good for Felicity. I was watching the Collider recap show and they were speculating that Oliver and Laurel will get back together because comics and it got me so enraged that for all I care Felicity should get herself someone who doesn't lie to her face and then rule the universe with her evil papa (I liked him even though he is supposed to be bad) I am sure that the death will bring the characters closer together again and hopefully at the end of the season Felicity will get to walk again. I hope that the wheelchair storyline ends at some point because I think that it limits the character to just computer and tech expert. Now she really cannot get out of the lair anymore on missions even if she wanted to (looking back at S2 - that wouldn't be possible)

And just for the record. What is happening to Thea, will that happen to Sara too? Is someone informing her?

• Love 3
(edited)

Just had a thought.

Oliver stated in 412 that he's been going back and forth to CC. I'm of the opinion that he's talking about visiting William and not the crossover.  As such, I'm wondering what excuse/lie he gave to the team about why he was going to CC so often?  No one reacted so they obviously knew about the trips and "knew" why he was going.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that TA thinks Oliver is visiting CC to help Barry or Team Star Labs in some way.  Maybe they think he's going there to get tech/equipment/outfits from Cisco?  Maybe they think he's bonding with Barry or helping Barry deal with whatever emotional issue Barry has now adays.

So here's my thought.  TA thinks Oliver's trips to CC are Barry related.  Diggle goes to CC in 215 for his Flash Crossover (which airs the day before 415).  Diggle talks to Barry and Barry slips about the kid.  Diggle then goes back to SC in 415 and talks it over with Oliver, meanwhile something bad happens to William and/or Samantha which reveals the lie.  Diggle becomes and advocate for why Oliver had to lie but Felicity dumps Oliver (final emotional scene in 415).

I know we focused on the lie coming out during the debate and it's still possible but I think this scenario works as well.  

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5

This is why I wish he would've said "I've been going back and forth to Central City (because of lie)" so we knew what he's been telling them. Using a lie that would be so easily found out is typical Oliver, but I don't think these writers would be able to resist the most soapy angle of the kid secret coming out publicly at the debate. I hope we get the summary for Taken soon - not that it's likely to explain anything.

This is why I wish he would've said "I've been going back and forth to Central City (because of lie)" so we knew what he's been telling them. Using a lie that would be so easily found out is typical Oliver, but I don't think these writers would be able to resist the most soapy angle of the kid secret coming out publicly at the debate. I hope we get the summary for Taken soon - not that it's likely to explain anything.

Yeah, I can totally see the lie coming out at the debate, especially with a title like Code of Silence.  I can also see them using Diggle to reveal it.  I guess it depends on how they play the timeline.  It's possible that Diggle has very little screen-time in 415 because he's supposed to be in CC at the same time.  

I'm 50/50 on the Debate reveal vs Diggle finding out on Flash.  I guess it depends a LOT on what Taken is about and how much of a role William/Samantha will play.  I know we all went to the movie and thinking William is kidnapped but the episode seems more Vixen/Magic focused so I don't know.

In other news, I think Felicity will be walking by the end of 415.  It's the last Sweeps episode and a positive to counter the breakup.  Plus they sped up the PT/Tech story so they're not holding Felicity walking again for some miracle tech that saves both Felicity and the Company

I am not looking forward to the next few episodes and it's sweeps month - this show might be losing me.  Or at the very least, I might let it pile up On Demand and watch it three or four episodes at a time.  I don't want Felicity walking again any time soon - I know the whole story is lame, but if they are going to do it - I want them to play it out for a bit.  I do want her to walk again eventually, but I'm not up for this to be a speed through plot.

I find that I'm mostly interested in things not related to Oliver these days.  I don't care about the flashbacks at all anymore and I'm not really interested in this kid story/ baby momma crap at all.  I don't even really want to see Oliver duel Malcolm because I want Nyssa to be the one to kill the bastard.  Oliver doesn't deserve that.

On the other hand, I'd watch a show that was totally focused on Felicity being a kick-ass CEO by day and Overwatch by night - I just don't care who her "friends" are - Thea and Laurel would do as far as I'm concerned.  I'd also like a generous helping of Curtis on the side, particularly if they let him start inventing all sorts of gadgets to help Felicity's team in the field. I'd also watch a show with Roy and Thea.  So yea, I think I want a Birds of Prey spin-off and then I can leave Oliver behind and never look back lol.

Don't these people know that the same character beats get boring after awhile?  I know that line probably DOES mean he's been sneaking off to the see the kid.  But if it does - my Oliver hate his back.  Not just because it's scummy to lie and sneak around.  But because it means STUPID Oliver is back in all his freaking glory!  Your fiancé gets shot and paralyzed not because the bad guy wanted to hurt GA - but because he wanted to hurt Oliver Queen.  So you go sneak off to see your kid and think no one will notice and get news back to that same bad guy.  Come on Oliver!  Can you be that selfish and stupid!??!?!!? 

• Love 1

I said I thought it would be more than the lie that broke them up and I gotta say - if Oliver sides with Malcolm against Nyssa - I hope Felicity dumps him even before she finds out about the kid.  I really think Oliver being on the wrong side of this Nyssa/Malcolm conflict could point to the "him" being Malcolm and the death being Malcolm's fault.  And just because Oliver recognizes that he has to kill "him" doesn't mean he is able to do it this season.  We could still get Malcolm back for season five - joy!  Not.

(edited)

Totally full of useless thoughts today.

One of Colton's interviews from yesterday indicated that Roy/Colton will be back in S4.  Now, I suppose we could argue that they're bringing him back to be The Death.  However, the way 412 played out, I don't see it, they didn't pay enough attention to Roy's return to warrant him being THE death, IMO.

Now I'm wondering if Roy/Arsenal is coming back post death to fill a roster spot.  This would mean that the death is a Mask.  Of course the logic could be that it's Thea because they can't wear the same outfit in the same scene.  On the other hand, they deliberately wrote this episode so that Roy/Thea couldn't fight alongside each other and I think they would definitely want the "speedy's" fighting together at least one.

ETA: Just for clarity, I'm talking only about filling a spot in the S4 finale...not bringing Arsenal/Roy back on a permanent basis.

Edited by Morrigan2575

I don't know that they would bring him back full time. Him popping in sometime, sure. Not that I would mind, since Roy actually brings a new vibe and different interactions with the team. I just didn't get catch anything that would indicate this.

That 4x14 summary made me actually ragey. And at Oliver. BEGINS TO FEEL GUILTY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Congratulations, whoever wrote that crap summary. You made me hate Oliver for a solid minute for the first time in the show's history. I've been doing so well in finding ways to not outright hate him.

Does anyone think the Oliver/Malcolm duel in the next episode might be faked, in order to trick Nyssa into giving Oliver the lotus? I don't understand why Nyssa is going after Malcolm by using Oliver, but I would have a really hard time with them joining forces against her, considering what Malcolm has done to her.

I agree with this as well. Which, again, leads to yet another betrayal, because Oliver can't remember the 47 other betrayals, and thus, MM is the "him" that must be killed.

And just for the record. What is happening to Thea, will that happen to Sara too? Is someone informing her?

MM said last night that Constantine restored the balance so Sara's fine now. Why Oliver doesn't have JC on speed dial right now is because of plot, plot, plotty plot.

Now I'm wondering if Roy/Arsenal is coming back post death to fill a roster spot.  This would mean that the death is a Mask.  Of course the logic could be that it's Thea because they can't wear the same outfit in the same scene.  On the other hand, they deliberately wrote this episode so that Roy/Thea couldn't fight alongside each other and I think they would definitely want the "speedy's" fighting together at least one.

ETA: Just for clarity, I'm talking only about filling a spot in the S4 finale...not bringing Arsenal/Roy back on a permanent basis.

I hope Roy returns. I'd love to see Arsenal and Speedy fighting together. Arsenal has a different costume they could whip up for him so he and Thea don't have to share. If Alex has a sudden but inevitable betrayal, and mask dies, they could probably use an extra person in the field, even if only temporarily. 

• Love 1
MM said last night that Constantine restored the balance so Sara's fine now. Why Oliver doesn't have JC on speed dial right now is because of plot, plot, plotty plot.

He needs to talk to Caity Lotz then because she said that Sara still has the blood lust. 

I am so, so, so, soooooooo sick of waiting for the other shoe to drop on this Baby Mama drama that I can't really enjoy these episodes, I just want to get it over with.

I'm pretty sure that Oliver has been visiting William these past couple of months and that  is how he's targeted to be kidnapped.  Stupid Samantha.

• Love 6

I'm pretty sure that Oliver has been visiting William these past couple of months and that is how he's targeted to be kidnapped. Stupid Samantha.

I really honestly hope that Oliver leads Damien right to the kid and that it's obvious that's exactly how he finds William. Because seriously, what a moron for chancing it. And Samantha is godawful for allowing it.

And the writers are stupid for writing it, because they're actually negating their own twisted logic for Samantha requiring the secret in the first place. Which is unsurprising, but still.

• Love 9

I am so, so, so, soooooooo sick of waiting for the other shoe to drop on this Baby Mama drama that I can't really enjoy these episodes, I just want to get it over with.

I was just thinking this. I just really want Felicity to find out, dump him and then at least I can enjoy/hate their interactions completely. At the moment it's like aww they're so cute but actually it's so tainted. I just want to skip to 4x16.

• Love 4

I can think of all the reasons why it won't be, but I'm still feeling oddly anxious this evening.

As would any logical person who was, say attempting to write an entertaining show about Arrow, think of reasons why it's idiotic to kill Diggle, but these are the same people who killed off Sarah, then killed Thea, but immediately resurrected her, and got rid of Roy, and have meanwhile kept Malcolm, Laurel, and Det. Lance kicking. So I'm still fifty fifty between Lance/Diggle, and they only just decided themselves, because they're a-holes and hacks and just to prove how edgy they are would totally kill off Diggle to get their showrunner propers, than kill off Lance, aka they would cut off their nose to spite their face. MULTIPLE TIMES.

I'm barely hanging on right now, if Diggle is in the grave I'm done.

• Love 2

I don't find the Olicity moments tainted. It's annoying and frustrating, yes, because they're so great together in all other ways and this lie is so dumb and could have been resolved so easily, but I still love them together. But I agree that I just want this baby mama crap to come out already because it's getting old just waiting for the inevitable fallout. 

I still think Samantha is a garbage human though and nothing will change that. Allowing Oliver to see William after everything that happened to his fiancée completely contradicts her need for the lie in the first place so it makes no sense. None of it. I just want her to go away.

I can't believe how thoroughly the EP's have screwed up the introduction of the BM/kid. It would be funny if it wasn't such a slog to get through.

The largely negative response from both fans and professional media alike can't be how they saw this playing out. Surely they didn't want the audience to turn on Oliver for his ridiculous, and it would seem continuous, lies or hate BM for her outrageous demands? I really don't understand what the purpose was in writing it in this way because it destroys the trust between Oliver and Felicity.

I know quick resolutions to stories are their thing, as evidenced by how quickly Felicity got over Oliver fake killing her in 323, but this has to be the final straw so how do they come back from something like that? I think I just have to accept that these characters don't behave like real people with feelings would.

• Love 6

Nyssa trusting Oliver after he handed the League over to Malcolm is kind of stupid. 

I can't imagine SA saying he was pleasantly surprised by who was leaving. That wouldn't go over well. For all we know, he thought it was Laurel and found out it was Quentin. Or it may not be related to the death at all.

They can't kill Diggle. I refuse to even consider it. Nope. Nope. Nope. It's Lance or Laurel. One is in the grave and the other one leaves town forever. Donna, Papa Smoak hang out in Star City more. It's the Queens, Diggles and Smoaks. 

I will confess though, the fact that SA says the big "Oh no!" moment he just read was not one he was happy with AND it kept him from going to back to sleep...that has me worried for the first time about Diggle in a serious way. We are making big assumptions that he was referring to the big death but assuming we are right (and the timing fits) while I can see Amell saying it was a bad surprise no matter who of his cast mates is killed off, I can't see him agonizing over it unless it was Diggle.  I could see that reaction if it was a surprise, but they all have had to have gone through all the possibilities and most likely's a hundred times, we sure have.  Only someone they would be sure are safe would prompt such a response.  

OR!!!!

Perhaps the scene he is reacting to has nothing to do with the death and they are making Oliver do something supremely stupid that he hates (which is only marginally less worrisome.) 

So I think I want to go back to burying my head in the sand about this topic until I can't ignore it. 

About Felicity's dad.. after reading WM's interview, I'm expecting strong retconning. I already pointed this out before, but the hints they've dropped about him weren't exactly consistent: first Donna is resentful, then she's not and tells Felicity her father would be proud of her, now it seems it will be back to resentment. In contrast, Felicity had the opposite path: she went from hurt, to resentment, and now it appears it's back to hurt again. I guess I should ignore what they said in episode 318, since they clearly are.

Like, I was expecting her to reject her father, but it seems she is going to be willing to create a relationship - and I expect she will be seriously disappointed. I'm thinking he just showed up to ask her for money or something, which, poor Felicity. I get that her being defiant towards him would be too similar to Thea/Malcolm, but with what they told, I expected her to be more guarded? IDK.

ETA: I should find a synonym for "expect".

I did sound like in the WM interview that Felicity will want some kind of a relationship which is extra surprising since they also said that she will know her dad is the Calculator pretty quick in the next episode. 

It would be one thing if he wasn't paying any attention to what the casualties could be from his hactivism but he was HAPPY about the potential death toll.  He was shooting for a bigger number than Felicity was guessing.  This is not a morally grey man.  This is a BAD guy. 

So what do we think is gonna happen when Oliver clearly doesn't end up killing Malcolm in 413? Because it's obvious that won't happen so I'm not exactly sure the story goes from here. Does Nyssa have a change of heart and give him the magic lotus anyway? 

"Here you go, husband. For trying." LOL.

Edited by Guest

Maybe her BFF Laurel will talk her into handing it over. 

LMAO I didn't even think of that but that's totally what will happen. 

Seriously though, I do wonder if Thea might go dark.

Edited by Guest

There are a number of different ways to react when someone like your father walks out on a child.  One way is to want to have nothing to do with him any more (my mother).  Another is to try really hard to mend fences so that he will love you and stick around.  Since Felicity has all sorts of abandonment issues, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the latter; she's excited that after all these years her father finally want to be her father again and she's eager to please him.  At least until she finds out that he's the Calculator, I hope.

Speaking of Felicity's abandonment issues, anyone taking bets as to whether they come up again when she finds out about Oliver secretly visiting William?

Yeah, I can totally see the lie coming out at the debate, especially with a title like Code of Silence.  I can also see them using Diggle to reveal it.  I guess it depends on how they play the timeline.  It's possible that Diggle has very little screen-time in 415 because he's supposed to be in CC at the same time. 

Is Code of Silence a military term too?  It would be interesting if it is Diggle that finds out and is torn between loyalty to Oliver and to Felicity.

• Love 1

Malcolm needs to sneak into Thea's room and use her hand to kill someone because are you seriously trying to get me to believe that the man who mind raped her to kill her friend Sara gives two cents about her actual wishes!!!!!!!  Then when Thea does get better she can join Nyssa in going after Malcolm because I'd rather Thea decide she will be a killer than let this horrible plot contrivance bullshit continue.

Then Thea can go move with Roy and they can take real careful precautions that Thea only kills really, really, really bad guys and only when she has to.  And yes, I would watch that show.

• Love 4

Speaking of Felicity's abandonment issues, anyone taking bets as to whether they come up again when she finds out about Oliver secretly visiting William?

I initially thought that would be part of the reason for Felicity breaking off their engagement - being angry about the lie AND that he's not making an active effort to be in the kid's life. If he's going to Central City and visiting, I'm not sure how her abandonment issues would come into play. Unless you mean maybe they'll show up by her thinking Oliver might abandon her?

• Love 1

Yes, that's what I was thinking.  She thought her father loved her but then he abandoned her.  Now Oliver is tellilng her he loves her and he'll never stop looking for a cure but meanwhile he's sneaking off to Central City to visit William and not telling her about the kid's existence.

I hope they don't go that route. I can't imagine Felicity being upset that Oliver is involved in his son's life. She'll just be upset that he kept it from her.

Perhaps the scene he is reacting to has nothing to do with the death and they are making Oliver do something supremely stupid that he hates (which is only marginally less worrisome.) 

This was my first thought when I read Stephen's reply about an 'Oh, no' moment. Oliver is going to do something epically stupid because it will be that point in the season where his rational thinking abilities take a vacation so he can do dumb stuff for plot.
  • Love 5

SA could be talking about The Death, or he could be talking about something unrelated. He could be talking about something stupid that Oliver does. Or any of a million other things that shocked him and he didn't like it. Maybe there's a betrayal

The episode stills look GOOD. SMOAK FAMILY DRAMA. FINALLY.

Also I have a feeling Oliver/Felicity are going to be perfect in this episode too *sigh* why must the writers make them so perfect and just ruin that? THEY ARE ENTERTAINING WHEN THEY'RE PERFECT

• Love 14

Looks like some nice conflict for Felicity in 413. Yassss! Can't believe she's letting him in Palmer Tech though. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Felicity figures out exactly who he is pretty quickly so I'm interested to know what's going on there. Also, what is he holding in one of those pictures? 

Is he gonna want to help her to walk again? Isn't that one of Proxy's storylines? 

OMG the fucking Stupidity of Choosing Malcolm over Nyssa Espically from Diggle!!

Well Diggle did tell Oliver he would back his play. I guess its extending to any immediate family member now. This show hopefully this episode will end all of the LOA nonsense and they can move on to the shows suicidal mission of blowing up S4 with this stupid nonsense of BMD and their stupid for plot reasons to break up Oliver and Felicity. This may be mean but for reasons I really.hope the reviewers rip Marc G to shreds for this story line.

• Love 2

Do they normally release episode stills this far in advance? Episode 4x13 stills are already out, hmmm? http://tvline.com/gallery/arrow-season-4-photos/

They have released them early in the past. One time, I remember them actually coming just before an episode aired. There's really no rhyme or reason as to when the promo stills are released. I'm just very happy to see lots of different scenes with Felicity, Oliver, Donna and Noah :)

• Love 1