Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Felicity mentioning she can deal with being the target of a supervillain means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Right? 

Of course not. Ok, maybe that one of these days she'll be sipping cocktails with Lex Luthor, but I'm certain he'll only be doing that to hit her up. I mean, hit her up for campaign donations.

• Love 2

Someone mentioned here that they can be ultimate trolls and have Donna standing with Oliver in the next grave flash-forward [probably in 409?], and the way they set up the Donna/Lance meeting makes me think this is EXACTLY what they'll do. Because it's Lance in the grave, but they want everyone to think it's Felicity.

• Love 7

Someone mentioned here that they can be ultimate trolls and have Donna standing with Oliver in the next grave flash-forward [probably in 409?], and the way they set up the Donna/Lance meeting makes me think this is EXACTLY what they'll do. Because it's Lance in the grave, but they want everyone to think it's Felicity.

Yes! I posted that when we got Quentin/Donna confirmation, LMAO. It would be the ultimate troll move-I think they'll totally do it.

• Love 3

Yes. It's completely in their wheelhouse. Although if Quentin looks at Donna the way Oliver looks at Felicity, poor Donna for losing that so quickly. And as an aside, is everyone in the whole world blind if Donna hasn't been on the receiving end of such looks? She's the greatest.

• Love 8

Yes! I posted that when we got Quentin/Donna confirmation, LMAO. It would be the ultimate troll move-I think they'll totally do it.

THANK YOU! I thought it was you, but I was too lazy to check. I'll be pretty disappointed if it doesn't happen now. :)

• Love 1

Baby Mama Drama and Daddy Issues were my top two things that were going to throw a wrench in Oliver and Felicity's relationship. They dealt with Felicity's Daddy Issues and in 4x08 it looks like they are dealing with the kid issue. They really are setting them up to be in a good place for the proposal. 

I'm glad that the LOT set-up is out for Diggle's episode. It's going to be nice not having some moves telegraphed.

From TVLine article (in Spoilers thread)...

In fact, it’s Oliver’s unassuming public facade that Damien Darhk “loves it at first,” Neal McDonough says, “because he thinks he can use him as his pawn. We then find out rather quickly that that pawn is not for sale, which certainly sets [Damien] off and makes [him] do some really horribly, dark things.”

Now I get it... Oliver's new, almost Zen-like personality is his Clark Kent persona (only's it's real), as contrasted with his aggressive, kickass GA identity. ;)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4

So DD is going to be able to magicly manipulate to take life as well as to reanimated life?

And do you think the bad guys on the island are looking for the Lazarus pit?Probably something similar but different. It's probably what DD is using. Wonder if Constantine could re-soul Andy? Maybe Diggle has to re kill Andy before the opportunity is available? Though maybe Andy is just undercover?

Edited by tarotx
  • Love 1

Baby Mama Drama and Daddy Issues were my top two things that were going to throw a wrench in Oliver and Felicity's relationship. They dealt with Felicity's Daddy Issues and in 4x08 it looks like they are dealing with the kid issue. They really are setting them up to be in a good place for the proposal. 

I'm glad that the LOT set-up is out for Diggle's episode. It's going to be nice not having some moves telegraphed.

What makes you say they'll deal with the kid issue head on in 4x08? Idk why I'm expecting a Luke/Lorelai-esque story where Oliver lies to Felicity about his kid. Sigh...

What makes you say they'll deal with the kid issue head on in 4x08? Idk why I'm expecting a Luke/Lorelai-esque story where Oliver lies to Felicity about his kid. Sigh...

The spoiler was that Oliver and Felicity would have an emotional storyline in 3x08 (and on, maybe?). So I think he tells her outright. Or maybe whoever finds out about it (the campaign advisor?) informs them both at the same time.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 6

Yeah, I really don't see Oliver keeping that a secret. I don't really think he would want to, but even if he did, he's pretty inept at lying to Felicity. She'd just level him with a look like she did after he tried to lie about making dinner plans with Donna and the cat's out of the bag.

• Love 10

Kudos to the on-set photographer for that butt shot, thank you sir/ma'am.

Also, I hope Ray isn't staying with O/F - that could lead to some weirdness because I noticed last night that their bedroom doesn't have an actual wall - there are just curtains that hang there to separate it from the main living area below. How awkward would it have been for either Thea or Oliver to have an overnight visitor back when they were living together? No wonder Thea and DJ douchebag did it on the couch - they'd pretty much be doing it out in the open anyway.

• Love 4

I wonder if there's an actual reason (apart from spin off!) that he's choosing not to come out as being alive? Is it because he doesn't want to explain what happened, I guess?

And if he doesn't have anywhere to go, where exactly did Felicity take him last night? She said he got upset when he learned that she sold his condo, haha. Did he sleep in the lair or something? Maybe he's staying there?

Diggle and Laurel.

Back from the dead zombie sibling feels!

• Love 2

UGH. RAY'S IN THIS? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

My kingdom for a 'Diggle confides in Felicity' scene. Guess Delicity is a thing of the past now. Yeah, I see you show. 

Oliver and Felicity looking like the power couple though. LOVE.

No but really. Ray's in this. And in Olicity's loft. Yuck.

Edited by Guest

I'm just going to focus on the pretty. Everyone looks gorgeous in their formalwear. Plus, Oliver in a suit *and* tux. Combined with all the shirtless scenes we've had so far, I feel like they're really making up for what we were deprived of in season 3.

• Love 6

Intense flashbacks to S3. Felicity is with Ray and Diggle is confiding in Laurel.

I get it. Laurel is apart of the Team. But why do they have to forget Diggle and Felicity were ever friends??

• Love 3

arrow-season-4-photos-162.jpg?w=700

So its poor Diggle who is getting saddled with Laurel. I thought Lyla is suppose to be back for this episode. No I'm not talking in a jealousy way of seeing Laurel hanging off his arm just in a way of why is it not his wife instead?

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 2