Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

HIVE was addressed. And no matter what you feel about the Lances all 3 of them have been important to the show since the pilot. They are Arrow. Ray was mentioned but that led to a great Olicity scene and a couple of nice Felicity and Curtis scenes.

You seem to be misunderstanding me. Allow me to clarify. I was told this would be the year of Diggle. I am tired of being thrown snippets of his story with HIVE while they set up LoT. While the Lance family may be Arrow, the whole storyline is part of bringing Sara back, which is part of the LoT setup.

I would like to get back to things that aren't setting up another show. Throwing me bits and pieces of Diggle investigating HIVE is not "The year of Diggle". He has less screen time so far this season than Oliver, Felicity, Laurel, and Thea.

Edited by Princess Vanellope
  • Love 12

An innocent real life woman died a tragic death in Chappaquiddick and there is still bad blood about how it was handled. For me its a little over line of the standard the pop-culture dropping reference. The show has never set its self-up like other political show or crime dramas which routinely draw from headlines. I guess I just feel they could have found a less controversial reference, even if it didn't lend itself to a one-liner.

It's not used as one-liner. Alex explains Chappaquiddick because Oliver and Thea had no idea what the hell he was talking about [hence the Harry Potter joke], and he's trying to make a point about how something can snowball in a political campaign. I actually thought it was a legit good scene, and Parker Young impressed me -- he doesn't look like a political advisor AT ALL, but he sure sounds like one.

SIdenote - Do we think they have to get permission to use those pop-culture reference?

No.

• Love 3

Yes - DD asked Quentin to go to a server farm and implant this virus that deleted military records. Andy's was one of them. Seemed like DD was implying that Andy was up to no good when he was stationed in Afghanistan.

Thanks, but I meant if this was information that only gets revealed in this episode or was it something revealed earlier but I just forgot it. The part about him being military, not being involved in anything suspicious.

The leaked episode probably will mean at least a slight hit in the ratings numbers but I for one am very glad I'm not going into watching the episode on Wednesday unprepared.  Chances are I will actually enjoy it now that one, I'm prepared for Laurel to get off the hook an two, to lower my expectations with Constantine in the present at least.

I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of mocking after I've watched but mocking is a world apart from the rage and disappointment I would have had to deal with. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 6

How are they not Arrow? All 3 of the Lances were created as characters for the show and not a spin off and they have been development on Arrow every season. 

Laurel has not mattered to the story since S1.  Quentin has not mattered to the story since S2.  Sara (who I love, but I'm tired of all this time being spent on LoT) has not mattered to the story since she died.  Just because they were important to Oliver's PAST doesn't mean they matter or "are Arrow" now, in S4.  

• Love 12

I am just glad that Felicity wasnt use for defending LL actions and her reaction when she saw Sara alive.

Yeah, she and Oliver had a really nice scene talking about Pit stuff. A scene which I'm guessing was supposed to be another step in the making death count - explaining why using supernatural means to bring people back to live is no bueno. 

• Love 1

I'm sure Chappaquiddick gets brought up in tons of political strategy offices, so that didn't bother me. And what actually happened wasn't made light of - just Thea's misunderstanding of what it was. It was okay IMO.

I guess I'll have to wait and see. It's fine if its mentioned as part of political analysis and strategy. I'm sure it gets mentioned in political campaigns. And I feel like I've heard it on TV/movies before. Its that they made Thea's reaction feel like a one-liner, so much so Matt Mitovitch tweeted about it. But I will hold the rest of my judgment until I see how it is handled on the show.

Thanks, but I meant if this was information that only gets revealed in this episode or was it something revealed earlier but I just forgot it. The part about him being military, not being involved in anything suspicious.

Ah, I misunderstood, sorry. I...I'm actually not sure if that's new information? 

I guess I'll have to wait and see. It's fine if its mentioned as part of political analysis and strategy. I'm sure it gets mentioned in political campaigns. And I feel like I've heard it on TV/movies before. Its that they made Thea's reaction feel like a one-liner, so much so Matt Mitovitch tweeted about it. But I will hold the rest of my judgment until I see how it is handled on the show.

Thea's reaction was definitely a one-liner, but only because she didn't know what it was. It was explained to her, and was brought up as an actual plot point, not just for a reaction.

I get that you like other characters more. I love Diggle too but the Lances are Arrow characters. And Sara's Resurrection is Laurel's 4a story arc and not just bringing Sara back for LOT. Sara shouldn't have been killed off any way. And I don't know how much more they can move Diggle and Andy's story when they have to fill up 23 episodes. S3 was the year of Thea but she was used instead of being shown a lot of scene time. They are creating a storyline for Diggle that's interesting imo. Diggle isn't in a good place. Although Diggle has made up with Oliver, Diggle has already had has to deal with brother Oliver emotionally wound him. And now he finds out that his real brother Andy wasn't just potentially a bad guy but more than likely was a bad guy. He's kind of sad with wondering about baby Sara being raised in Star. His story arc is being development. Diggle is pretty black and white and in a world that isn't even remotely that, how much does he have to change to be able to deal with that truth or can he keep doing what he does. I'm looking forward to that story but I adore Sara so her stuff is important to me as well. She's my all time 3rd favorite character (behind Oliver and Moira).

You seem to be misunderstanding me. Allow me to clarify. I was told this would be the year of Diggle. I am tired of being thrown snippets of his story with HIVE while they set up LoT. While the Lance family may be Arrow, the whole storyline is part of bringing Sara back, which is part of the LoT setup.

I would like to get back to things that aren't setting up another show. Throwing me bits and pieces of Diggle investigating HIVE is not "The year of Diggle". He has less screen time so far this season than Oliver, Felicity, Laurel, and Thea.

• Love 1

I cannot believe they had her actually keep the fact that Sara had escaped for a WHOLE WEEK though, god. And the logistics of it didn't make much sense to me, since they all gathered that Sara was able to track Thea (she knew Thea was living with Laurel, knew where to find her in the hospital), but Sara's somehow wandering around Pennytown for a whole week threatening/beating people who obviously aren't Thea? More Arrow logic fail. 

I don't think Sara figured out where or who Thea was until later. That's why she was attacking women that looked like Thea she only had a face to go by. Once she found the one she was looking for all her effort went to tracking her. She remembered Arabic so I'm assuming she remembered her assassin training as well. And there is also logic was never the Arrow writers strong suit.

It will be interesting if Sara can always feel where Thea is from now on, that'll come in handy if Thea's ever kidnapped. Of course knowing these people, no one will think to call Sara first. 

Edited by Sakura12

Overall, I liked it. I can dismiss all of Laurel's hypocrisy, bizarre motivations, and rampant self-centeredness. That's so Laurel! I did think some of KC's acting was decent - so, progress. She's not a character I will ever like, care about, or want to watch. If this focus means she can move to the background once again, all the better.

Thea was excellent. I enjoyed watching the Queen siblings spar and hope to see more of that, preferably with Diggle there, too. I'm not getting much from Parker Young's character, but that may be because I'm so used to him being a dim, lovable goob on Suburgatory and Enlisted.  

Sara was brutal, and I loved watching her kick everyone's ass in 1.3 seconds. 

Digg and QL were decent. I liked PB's acting much better in this episode. I thought it was too overwrought and scenery chewing last week even as I thought the OQ/QL scene was good. I can't tell if Andy is still alive or not. I hope not because I'm tired of back from the dead characters. I think you can still tell an interesting story about Andy and his actions with HIVE without him being alive. Speaking of, if he is alive, does anyone remember he has a kid?

I liked the Olicity couch scene and the quiet character moments. That is the type of interaction I love to see. As the stunt work has been sub-par for awhile now, I'm glad to get a bit of character growth.

Finally, Constantine. I've missed you, Mate. True Fact - interesting characters make the flashbacks 1000% more watchable. I hate how it's clear a character has valuable information, and they feel there's no need to share it. Want to elaborate on DD and how he's a scary, evil bad man? No? Just gonna leave with an ominous warning and no concrete helpful information? Oh, OK. Might want to follow that conversation up with a phone call, Oliver. I hope Constantine returns.

So, did TIIC abandon the tattoo origin story they had or not have one to begin with? 

So much for the 'oh no, these first episodes will be all about Arrow, not setting up LOT.' Lies!!! Next week is RP focused? I will watch LOT, but the sooner all of this set up crap is over, the better.

• Love 3

Oh I know Laurel isn't important to Oliver but the Lances are Arrow characters. Sara is being brought back to life for LOT but she's an Arrow character. She wasn't created for a spin off and her Resurrection is Laurel's 4a storyline and has been important for Quinton. [Edited]

Laurel has not mattered to the story since S1.  Quentin has not mattered to the story since S2.  Sara (who I love, but I'm tired of all this time being spent on LoT) has not mattered to the story since she died.  Just because they were important to Oliver's PAST doesn't mean they matter or "are Arrow" now, in S4.  

Edited by MuuMuuChainsmoker
Fandom

It's not used as one-liner. Alex explains Chappaquiddick because Oliver and Thea had no idea what the hell he was talking about [hence the Harry Potter joke], and he's trying to make a point about how something can snowball in a political campaign. I actually thought it was a legit good scene, and Parker Young impressed me -- he doesn't look like a political advisor AT ALL, but he sure sounds like one.

Well this gives me a little hope for the scene. I just feel for the family of the Chappaquiddick victim. They have been through enough and as part of the juggernaut that is Kennedy Scandal & Folklore, the victim's family never seems to catch a break and it never seems to go away. For me its about more than just a snowballing effect on a campaign, but rather the poor woman that died tragically because of the accident. She made an innocent choice and it lead to her death. Kennedy made his own choices and those are morally/ethically/legally/logistically debatable (but not for this forum). In the end though, it was a tragic accident that had political consequences so it does lend itself to real life & OQ's story.

I'm super impressed by Caity Lotz in these episodes. She's doing a thankless job -- because she's more of a plot device than an actual character so far -- but she's managing to make me *feel* for Sara in every scene. And I really really loved the scene between Thea and Sara in the hospital, before Sara attacked. Thea willing to let Sara kill her was powerful stuff.

• Love 5

i am really confused about the Sara situation. If Sara didn't have a soul then she shouldn't have a purpose, she should be mindless. But clearly, Sara was able to track people and even spoke Arabic.Clearly, it wasn't Sara's soul, but it could be another which was never expelled. So, does she have multiple souls now with "Sara's soul" being the dominant one. They didn't really switch back to her so that we viewers could find out. I guess going by the next episode synopsis,  the effects of the pit will manifest on Sara and we will know what we are dealing with.

• Love 1

I get that you like other characters more. I love Diggle too but the Lances are Arrow characters. And Sara's Resurrection is Laurel's 4a story arc and not just bringing Sara back for LOT. Sara shouldn't have been killed off any way. And I don't know how much more they can move Diggle and Andy's story when they have to fill up 23 episodes. S3 was the year of Thea but she was used instead of being shown a lot of scene time. They are creating a storyline for Diggle that's interesting imo. Diggle isn't in a good place. Although Diggle has made up with Oliver, Diggle has already had has to deal with brother Oliver emotionally wound him. And now he finds out that his real brother Andy wasn't just potentially a bad guy but more than likely was a bad guy. He's kind of sad with wondering about baby Sara being raised in Star. His story arc is being development. Diggle is pretty black and white and in a world that isn't even remotely that, how much does he have to change to be able to deal with that truth or can he keep doing what he does. I'm looking forward to that story but I adore Sara so her stuff is important to me as well. She's my all time 3rd favorite character (behind Oliver and Moira).

You still seem to be missing my point, this isn't about who my faves are or are not. FYI, I like Sara too, and the way she's been treated pisses me the hell off. I want her as far away from Laurel as possible so that twit can never ever ever tarnish a scene with her again.

I too recall how last year Thea was supposed to have a huge storyline. And while what we got was decent, I still feel like some of it was shoved aside a bit. I do not want Diggle's storyline to be shoved aside.

Look, we obviously aren't going to agree on this. You liked the episode, and you like what we've been given so far with Diggle. Agree to disagree.

ETA: Diggle has a grand total of 37 minutes of screen time so far this year. In case anyone was curious.

Edited by Princess Vanellope
  • Love 4

Oh I know Laurel isn't important to Oliver but the Lances are Arrow characters. Sara is being brought back to life for LOT but she's an Arrow character. She wasn't created for a spin off and her Resurrection is Laurel's 4a storyline and has been important for Quinton. Sometimes the Lance hate is just dripping on this forum. And other places is too much Laurel Love. I need to find some middle ground!

I don't hate Quentin and Laurel just to hate Quentin and Laurel.  I hate Quentin because in S3 he was a hypocritical douchebag and an abusive cop, who is now criticizing Oliver for leaving when he, Quentin, is 95% of why Oliver couldn't be the Arrow anymore.  I hate Laurel because she is a ridiculous, unbelievable, hypocritical, painful-to-watch, inconsistent, reckless idiot who never has any real consequences for her actions.  

And I'm not going to care about Arrow characters simply because they are Arrow characters.  It doesn't work that way.  The writers and actors have to MAKE me care about them, neither of which is the case with these two characters (or Ray, yet another LoT setup story they're putting on this show instead of, you know, their OWN SHOW).

• Love 12

i am really confused about the Sara situation. If Sara didn't have a soul then she shouldn't have a purpose, she should be mindless. But clearly, Sara was able to track people and even spoke Arabic.Clearly, it wasn't Sara's soul, but it could be another which was never expelled. So, does she have multiple souls now with "Sara's soul" being the dominant one. They didn't really switch back to her so that we viewers could find out. I guess going by the next episode synopsis,  the effects of the pit will manifest on Sara and we will know what we are dealing with.

Unfortunately, I think the writers spent about zero seconds on what does "having a soul" means in this universe, or how does a soul manifest in any way, or where do souls go when you die and/or when you're half-assed resurrected. It's just a concept that's easy to understand, and lends itself well to JOHN FUCKING CONSTANTINE.

• Love 1

I don't think Sara figured out where or who Thea was until later. That's why she was attacking women that looked like Thea she only had a face to go by. Once she found the one she was looking for all her effort went to tracking her. She remembered Arabic so I'm assuming she remembered her assassin training as well. And there is also logic was never the Arrow writers strong suit.

It will be interesting if Sara can always feel where Thea is from now on, that'll come in handy if Thea's ever kidnapped. Of course knowing these people, no one will think to call Sara first. 

But how did she figure out that she was looking for Thea? I don't recall a moment that would've tipped her off. It seemed like she was going after randoms for a whole week before she went after Thea (conveniently right after Oliver and Felicity figured out that she was going after people who looked like her) because plot, which is what I'm guessing it is. Thea had been living in the apartment right above where Sara was chained up - seems like that's the first place she would've looked for her. 

I think Sara only has the face of the person that killed her in her mind, not who she was. Those girls looked like the face she remembered seeing before she died. Maybe seeing Oliver triggered her memory about Thea? She went to Laurel's apartment after she saw Oliver and Laurel. 

• Love 2

The leaked episode probably will mean at least a slight hit in the ratings numbers but I for one am very glad I'm not going into watching the episode on Wednesday unprepared.  Chances are I will actually enjoy it now that one, I'm prepared for Laurel to get off the hook an two, to lower my expectations with Constantine in the present at least.

Or it could boost it. Leaked episodes seem to have worked fine for The Flash and Supergirl (although those had months for momentum to build up). I'm actually torn between believing this was a real leak, as opposed to a one initiated by the production to get buzz for it. 

• Love 2

I really wish Constantine had said, "Someone get that girl a shower" before he left, lol. 

I think Sara only has the face of the person that killed her in her mind, not who she was. Those girls looked like the face she remembered seeing before she died. Maybe seeing Oliver triggered her memory about Thea? She went to Laurel's apartment after she saw Oliver and Laurel. 

In the absence of any other kind of logic, I'll go with this.

• Love 1

I have no self-control so I watched and I actually liked most of it, which surprised me.

I found the vision quest thing absolutely hilarious although that probably isn't the emotion they were going for. I mean, they basically rescued Sara from a hot tub, lol.

• Love 5

I like the episode, I'm going to be watching it on Wednesday (provided I can with Baskeball taking over the CW channel in Chicago).

I'm also hoping Sara is staying with Quentin since Laurel doesn't have a door anymore with Sara busting through it and it would probably be better to keep Sara away from Thea until they know she can handle it. 

Edited by Sakura12

I found the vision quest thing absolutely hilarious although that probably isn't the emotion they were going for. I mean, they basically rescued Sara from a hot tub, lol.

Yeah, that whole scene was pretty terrible. I'm interested to see what kind of special effects they add to it, not that it will make the whole premise any less ridiculous. 

Thanks for all the spoilers. It reminds me of another episode, actually. "Seeing Red", because that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

Like, yes, she called Oliver out on some hypocrisy, showed some anger that he didn't see her as an equal, was angry about him not telling her he was the Arrow

(Bolding mine)

Why didn't he tell you he was the Arrow? Because Oliver Queen doesn't owe you anything. He.doesnt.owe.you.shit.

*insert long rant about how I can't anymore with this character, her entitlement, her arrogance, her selfishness, her incompetence, her farts smelling like roses in universe etc.*

I'll watch the non-Laurel scenes on YT later, if I can find specific edits.

I don't think that leaking online has a significant effect on ratings. When you take the biggest incident, GoT this year, 5x05, 5x06 and 5x07 were rated lower than the first four that were available online. And imo, pilots "leaking" is a new kind of sampling -there were rumors that Flash and Constantine were released on purpose.

So I'm curious as to why it happened with this particular episode. 

Edit: Agree with

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 10

Agreed about the vision quest. That was terrible, hopefully it will look better after post. 

I hope we get a scene in 4x06 with Felicity and Sara with this dialogue.

Felicity: "I'm so happy you're not dead anymore...again. Because I knew you this time and I..."

Sara smiling: "You're cute"

With Laurel standing in the background with her usual resting bitch face. I'm know I being mean but I want to see KC's jealousy that Felicity and Sara were friends and have an inside joke. I'm all for more female friendships, but I still want them to make sense and not just be because they are women. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 4

And I don't know how much more they can move Diggle and Andy's story when they have to fill up 23 episodes. S3 was the year of Thea but she was used instead of being shown a lot of scene time. They are creating a storyline for Diggle that's interesting imo. Diggle isn't in a good place. Although Diggle has made up with Oliver, Diggle has already had has to deal with brother Oliver emotionally wound him. And now he finds out that his real brother Andy wasn't just potentially a bad guy but more than likely was a bad guy. He's kind of sad with wondering about baby Sara being raised in Star. His story arc is being development. Diggle is pretty black and white and in a world that isn't even remotely that, how much does he have to change to be able to deal with that truth or can he keep doing what he does. I'm looking forward to that story but I adore Sara so her stuff is important to me as well. She's my all time 3rd favorite character (behind Oliver and Moira).

I do think it is still the year of Diggle. But I am getting a little impatient for his storyline. On the other hand, the slow build-up might lead to a better end result. It didn't work out to well for TQ in s3. But so long as MM keeps his hands off the Dig plot, we already have that in our favor for the story turning out better in the end. If they rushed through his storyline, it would be crap. And I don't want crap for Dig.

I do agree with you that he is not in a good place. And that feeling extends beyond just his bromance with OQ. The HIVE information is really rocking him. It rocked him in s2 when he found out his brother as the target, not just an innocent victim. Andy being targeted for death because of bad choice & decisions he made, must shake his foundation to the core. We all want to believe our families are not bad people, but for Dig that is even more important, since Andy is dead and all he has are the memories. There is no way for Andy to redeem or explain himself. Part of the reason he is keeping so much on the dl regarding Andy is because I don't think Dig has come to terms with the fact that the Andy he knew and loved might not have been the real Andy (or at least not the complete picture). And if you don't know your own brother again, than what do you know? He misunderstood both Andy & OQ in back to back seasons that's got mess with one's mind. Now in s4, he has to deal with the repercussions of who they might have been or what they did.

And I also agree that he is the most black & white when it comes to TA. So how he functions in the very grey world that ARROW is becoming is a very interesting dynamic. He is sorta the lone stand-out in the group where for him the end justifies the means is never even on the table as an excuse or rationale. Everybody else on the show & on TA seem to have a scale of when its ok to allow the end to justify the means. Dig operates on a very ridge right/wrong scale.

Oh I know Laurel isn't important to Oliver but the Lances are Arrow characters. Sara is being brought back to life for LOT but she's an Arrow character. She wasn't created for a spin off and her Resurrection is Laurel's 4a storyline and has been important for Quinton. Sometimes the Lance hate is just dripping on this forum. And other places is too much Laurel Love. I need to find some middle ground!

SL is the only ARROW character in my mind that is headed for the Spin-Off. No matter what they try to make me believe, RP was never part of the ARROW world, he was simply visiting it, just like BA did in s2. SL has been with us since s1. So her resurrection story was a story I was looking fwd to this season. I'm just really disappointed with how they handled it which is the primary reason I just want it over with. I think its a crap story on all levels from beginning to end, acting to writing. There is no part of this story arc that has been decently executed, except of course SL's feralness. I do believe in the performance CL is giving as a soulless pit raised shell of herself.

I will keep my opinions open regarding Constantine, because he does seem to be pretty awesome from what has been spoiled. I also wonder if they had brought OQ in sooner if that would have improved the quality of the story. Because I know he cares about and loves for SL, which is why I can invest in his concern over her well-being. I was kinda surprised the way they had QL interact with SL last week, because I would have thought he would be more invested in her recovery & not so quick to want to shoot her. Last week PB nailed emotions of the scenes, but the writing of his interactions with SL seemed a lil OOC considering how much he loves his daughters.

• Love 5

Thanks for all the spoilers about the episode. Not going to lie, I'm a little bummed that everyone said the mystical mumbo jumbo was so rushed.  I was really hoping Oliver and Laurel would have to dive into the hell mouth and rescue Sara's soul from Satan. Oh well! :)

Edited by MsSchadenfreude
  • Love 2

I doubt there will be much difference. Perhaps some light changes. But that is how the collective minds of Oliver and Laurel were seeing the resurrection. They had to pull her out of the waters because that is where her soul was since a little of everybody is left in the pit. But most of Sara was still in the magic of the pit. Constantine was fighting the real thing that was holding her down. If we were seeing this resurrection via Constantine's point of view than it would probably look scarier.  

I do think Sara was more in control as the episode went on. Killing the blokes probably helped the bloodlust enough for her to hone onto the imagine of Thea and the settle the score kill impulses. 

• Love 1

Thanks for all the spoilers about the episode. Not going to lie, I'm a little bummed that everyone said the mystical mumbo jumbo was so rushed.  I was really hoping Oliver and Laurel would have to dive into the hell mouth and rescue Sara from Satan. Oh well! :)

Imagine the bowl is the Lazarus Pit, and Sara is inside of it:

MupYN1U.jpg

It looked kind of like that. 

• Love 12

IDK, but I don't know how I feel about Oliver having a magical tattoo on his body. I'm wondering exactly what it's going to be used for?

The magical tattoo will be used to get rid of DD. How I guess we'll have to wait and see. My guess is it will have something to do with the markings on DD's arms in the premiere. There we go. Mission accomplished for how we end episode 423 and resolve this season's big bad. They'll probably throw in a good prophecy or mystical tenant for good measure.

• Love 7

The magical tattoo will be used to get rid of DD. How I guess we'll have to wait and see. My guess is it will have something to do with the markings on DD's arms in the premiere. There we go. Mission accomplished for how we end episode 423 and resolve this season's big bad. They'll probably throw in a good prophecy or mystical tenant for good measure.

Constantine said it was insurance against Reiter, so I guess we'll see it in the flashbacks before we see it in the present (if we see it in the present)? IDK.

MupYN1U.jpg

Yep, that's about how it looked. Hahaha

Why even do that, if they weren't going to put any effort into it? They could've just left us with Oliver, Laurel and Constantine swaying back and forth then have Sara open her eyes. 

One tattoo to rule them....

I had to, I'm sorry :P

• Love 8

Constantine said it was insurance against Reiter, so I guess we'll see it in the flashbacks before we see it in the present (if we see it in the present)? IDK.

Did they say which Tattoo it is? Because the only ones left are the Bratva one and the Asian characters... Or is it in a really secret place that only FS sees or is it invisible?

Yep, that's about how it looked. Hahaha

Why even do that, if they weren't going to put any effort into it? They could've just left us with Oliver, Laurel and Constantine swaying back and forth then have Sara open her eyes. 

Was there at least some exploding candy like a pinata or another game of leap frog?

• Love 1

MupYN1U.jpg

My favorite part was for some bizarre reason, while Constantine was fighting the magical LOA guy, both Oliver and Laurel stopped trying to pull Sara out and turned around to watch him while Sara flailed about in the hot tub. Cracked me up right in the middle of such a "serious" moment.

• Love 6

Did they say which Tattoo it is? Because the only ones left are the Bratva one and the Asian characters... Or is it in a really secret place that only FS sees or is it invisible?

It's the Asian characters on his stomach.

IDK, but I don't know how I feel about Oliver having a magical tattoo on his body. I'm wondering exactly what it's going to be used for?

You would have thought it would have done something when DD was magicking him to death.

• Love 1

It's the Asian characters on his stomach.

They did promise to explain to us how he got it. Here's hoping the tattoo artist knew what he was doing. I don't want the big finale plan to get all messed up because somebody made a typo. If one tattoo is going to take down an evil man & his plan for world domination it has to be spelled correctly.

I bet it probably will have to come down to the ink they used. Wonder if the tattoo will disappear by the end of s4/ beginning of s5? One less task for the make-up dept. And at the rate they are doing the stunts this year, I don't see OQ getting too many new scars either. Budget Cuts :(

Edited by kismet
  • Love 1

They did promise to explain to us how he got it. Here's hoping the tattoo artist knew what he was doing. I don't want the big finale plan to get all messed up because somebody made a typo. If one tattoo is going to take down an evil man & his plan for world domination it has to be spelled correctly.

I bet it probably will have to come down to the ink they used. Wonder if the tattoo will disappear by the end of s4/ beginning of s5? One less task for the make-up dept. And at the rate they are doing the stunts this year, I don't see OQ getting too many new scars either. Budget Cuts :(

Constantine transferred it from his arm to Oliver's stomach via magic!

Maybe his shirt has to be off for it to work properly.....mmmmm, plot

"Can you please stop choking me for just a sec? I have to take my shirt off. Thanks."

• Love 4

I wanna watch the webisode of Felicity translating the list from Aramaic and then procuring the dead peakcock feather, and the bucket shaped like a bowl hat. Which totally sound like a terrible case of translations right there.

• Love 3

I'll believe that when I see it onscreen, with SA and KC actually selling anything other than mutual disdain.

I don't think it is mutual disdain. It is disdain and annoyance at bad acting/stupid storyline from SA and bad acting from KC. KC desparately wants to be the leading lady of Arrow judging by her comments in various interviews over the seasons and seems quite happy when she gets to act with SA. Unfotunately, she is a shitty actor.

• Love 2

Well rushed storyline was rushed storyline. 4x05 was more about setting up Constantine and setting adding to Diggles storyline then it was about bringing back Sara and dealing with all the issues at hand. Everyones reactions to Sara coming back was extremely rushed especially Olivers. The writers set up a semi-new storyline between Oliver/Laurel that was ended just as fast as it was introduced, it was nice that they dealt with their issues with each other but it was like blink and you'll miss it. "Saving" Sara was just lame and half-assed, along with Laurel learning that her sister had no soul and immediately just going in for the kill.

This is the type of episode that needed to be focused entirely on the Sara/Laurel storyline instead of jumping between flashback/"A" plot/"B" plot/""C-ish" plot. The entire storyline was just badly written and just served make sure Sara was alive.

Edited by Primal Slayer

Constantine transferred it from his arm to Oliver's stomach via magic!

Now I really have to see this scene! Maybe Constantine just couldn't handle seeing OQ's abs?

"Can you please stop choking me for just a sec? I have to take my shirt off. Thanks."

HaHa :) LOL.... Maybe we have another Shirtless Fighting scene in our future.... DD was brought up in the traditions of the LoA which does value the traditions of shirtless battles in the snow.

• Love 4