Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Excuse you, Nyssa will forever have heart eyes for Sara :')

Screw Sara, I can make Nyssa happy, and I don't have a sister with creepy daddy issues!

Death Becomes Her is the best.  It gave me nightmares, but it's the best.

• Love 2

Screw Sara, I can make Nyssa happy, and I don't have a sister with creepy daddy issues!

Death Becomes Her is the best.  It gave me nightmares, but it's the best.

... We can't be board buddies :p 

No but seriously, Nyssa needs to stay away from the Lance Family. As far away possible because that family has a knack of ruining other people's lives -_- Let's count shall we? 

• Roy
  • Nyssa
  • Tommy
  • They even ruin each others lives with their ridiculousness....

I need the Lance family off of my show. 

And if SmoaknLance happens, i will be VERY upset. 

• Love 9

... We can't be board buddies :p 

No but seriously, Nyssa needs to stay away from the Lance Family. As far away possible because that family has a knack of ruining other people's lives -_- Let's count shall we? 

• Roy
  • Nyssa
  • Tommy
  • They even ruin each others lives with their ridiculousness....

I need the Lance family off of my show. 

And if SmoaknLance happens, i will be VERY upset. 

Exactly.  Thus Nyssa needs to be mine.  Or rather I should be hers, because she is a fricking badass.

SO HAPPY THE PIT IS DEAD!!!

• Love 1

That photo of Lance, Donna, Felicity and Laurel made my stomach turn. NO NO NO. I know it wasn't really them but the actors but the feeling stands. I can't with that.

Same. NO to SmoaknLance. NO no no no noooooooooo. Yuck.

• Love 3

Does this episodes mean that Laurel and Nyssa's chances of being a couple are nixed?

I've been surprised to see support for that relationship since they shared fries but I think this would pretty much squash that.

I love that Laurel's concern for Quentin's heart is an unimportant thing of the past.  This and Felicity's lack of poker knowledge make me wonder if the writers actually watch all of the episodes.  If they do, they have lousy memories.

• Love 2

Does this episodes mean that Laurel and Nyssa's chances of being a couple are nixed?

I've been surprised to see support for that relationship since they shared fries but I think this would pretty much squash that.

I love that Laurel's concern for Quentin's heart is an unimportant thing of the past.  This and Felicity's lack of poker knowledge make me wonder if the writers actually watch all of the episodes.  If they do, they have lousy memories.

one can only hope.

I wonder how they will handle Oliver and Felicity's relationship with regards to his mayoral candidacy. In the promo stills that came out, looks like both Felicity and Thea are in front of the podium instead of next to Oliver, where usually families and significant others stand (for example, during Moira's announcement, Oliver and Thea as well as Walter stood next to her). 

I wonder how they will handle Oliver and Felicity's relationship with regards to his mayoral candidacy. In the promo stills that came out, looks like both Felicity and Thea are in front of the podium instead of next to Oliver, where usually families and significant others stand (for example, during Moira's announcement, Oliver and Thea as well as Walter stood next to her). 

Maybe that's how the campaign manager character comes in. He just waltzes in to Oliver's HQ, which could very well be Big Belly Burger at this point and goes, You have a photogenic sister and girlfriend, one of whom used to run a successful business in the downtrodden part of the city and the other is currently the CEO of one of the city's biggest employers which used to be your family's company. And you have them in the audience instead of on the podium with you for photo ops? You need me! By the way is your sister single?

• Love 10

Why is Sara still in her old BC costume that she was buried, had rotted, and been immersed in other people's bath water in? God, those leathers must stink so freaking bad and feel so disgustingly gross that I don't blame Sara for wanting to strangle Laurel, just for that. Couldn't Laurel have knocked her out and given her a fresh change of clothes on the flight back to Star(ling)? It's the least she could've done for poor Sara to provide just a tiny bit of comfort while chained-up like an animal in that basement. I mean, our old dog (RIP, boy) had his own bed with pillow and blanket in the yard. Sara may be feral right now but trying to give her as much comfort as possible (even if it's just the little things) would've been something I would think her sister could've done for her.

lFsddVo.gif

• Love 6

Why is Sara still in her old BC costume that she was buried, had rotted, and been immersed in other people's bath water in? God, those leathers must stink so freaking bad and feel so disgustingly gross that I don't blame Sara for wanting to strangle Laurel, just for that.

The Lazarus Pit: Resurrections and dry-cleaning.

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 8

Finally looking at the 404 stills.

So, Oliver announces his candidacy next week, and the pap pics from yesterday shows a rally in... 409? I still can't quite believe they're giving Oliver an actual storyline outside of the lair.

Lololololaurel trying to fix Sara with family pictures. Sometimes the lack of a medical doctor on Team Arrow and/or Team Arrow-adjacent is way too glaring. They need a Caitlin. Or a Doctor Emil Hamilton.

edit: SALLY!

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 3
edit: SALLY!

Welcome back, old friend.

Is Donna first supposed to come in 4x06? I feel like she is, but I do remember backstage pics of her with EBR wearing that same striped dress she's wearing in the HQ when Oliver tells everyone about his plans. I know they recycle Felicity's clothes and I'm all for it, I just don't think they've done it so close together since she's become a more prominent player. I guess that's really my long way of asking, Donna's not supposed to be in this episode, is she?

Lance being put in the position of killing his own daughter is terrible but going to Darhk for advice is beyond the pale. What the hell is wrong with you, dude?! He was just threatening your other daughter last week. Have you forgotten that?

• Love 1

Is Diggle saying "He said he has some big announcement to make"? I wonder if that's a fake out and it's just the mayor thing or if it's something else? What does he see in that frame with the stone face? Does baby mama show up with the kid? LMAO that would be SO shitty of her, so hopefully not.

Is Diggle saying "He said he has some big announcement to make"? I wonder if that's a fake out and it's just the mayor thing or if it's something else? What does he see in that frame with the stone face? Does baby mama show up with the kid? LMAO that would be SO shitty of her, so hopefully not.

Maybe it's about Lance's rendezvous with DD. And that's how the whole Sara thing comes out in the open. I think it's too soon for the baby mama.

Also, why is there campaigning necessary in Star City? Just organize a vote, thank the sucker who put his neck on the line and tell him to update his will. I mean, I'm happy about Oliver getting a story line, don't get me wrong, it's just odd.

• Love 2

Maybe it's about Lance's rendezvous with DD. And that's how the whole Sara thing comes out in the open. I think it's too soon for the baby mama.

It could be that telling the team about Quentin is his announcement,I'm just not sure what could happen at the rally that would make him look like he does in the promo, unless maybe Darhk shows up there to challenge him or something. Oliver's meeting with baby mama and kid in 9 (I think, so it might not be too soon to introduce them).

Edited by apinknightmare

I think if Oliver found out about a possible kid in one episode it would make most sense if he went to meet up with the mother in the following one, not five episodes down.

And did Laurel find a new resting face? When Oliver tells them the news it's the same face as when he gave them orders in the lair and in about four other scenes this season.

• Love 1

I think if Oliver found out about a possible kid in one episode it would make most sense if he went to meet up with the mother in the following one, not five episodes down.

We don't know if that's the first time they met up, though. It's just the first time they're doing it outside (where someone was able to take a picture). The kid and mom probably aren't showing up at his announcement, but it would be one of the more dramatic ways the kid could be introduced.

It's probably Darhk.

Quentin approaching DD with questions on if there was anything he knew about fixing a crazy recently dead daughter makes sense to me. How many experts in the dark art does one have as a casual aquaintance?

• Love 4
Is Donna first supposed to come in 4x06? I feel like she is, but I do remember backstage pics of her with EBR wearing that same striped dress she's wearing in the HQ when Oliver tells everyone about his plans. I know they recycle Felicity's clothes and I'm all for it, I just don't think they've done it so close together since she's become a more prominent player. I guess that's really my long way of asking, Donna's not supposed to be in this episode, is she?

I might have a logical answer for you:

They filmed 404 and 405 out of order. Charlotte Ross arrived in Vancouver to shoot 406 on the last day of shooting 404. And she headed to set that same day, per her own tweets. So in  the bts pics, Felicity's clothes could actually be from 404, but Charlotte was there for 406 prep.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 4

Maybe that's how the campaign manager character comes in. He just waltzes in to Oliver's HQ, which could very well be Big Belly Burger at this point and goes, You have a photogenic sister and girlfriend, one of whom used to run a successful business in the downtrodden part of the city and the other is currently the CEO of one of the city's biggest employers which used to be your family's company. And you have them in the audience instead of on the podium with you for photo ops? You need me! By the way is your sister single?

LOL! Perfect :) I realized this morning I didn't quite finish my thought about the campaign. With a big target painted on any mayoral candidate's back, I thought maybe Oliver would rather downplay his relationships. Now exactly hide, but maybe not put a spotlight on them. But yeah, if I were a campaign manager. I'd be putting Felicity and Thea right next to him. I'd be all "Look, he's not a playboy douchebag anymore. Different guy who used to have a different girl on his arm every night. He's been in a committed relationship for half a year, more if you count the time he was pining for her! And look, sister is totally hot and capable and fierce!"

Also, this means Diggle comes back to pretend he's Oliver's "black driver," right? 

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 4

Regarding that "Beyond Redemption" video promo where Oliver tells Felicity that the man with Quentin is DD...

I guess that proves DD is not Felicity's father since she doesn't recognize him.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I've watched the Aussie Promo a handful of times and it still throws me. It looks so different from the other promos, I thought it was from another episode. 

Lance starts his own redemption in this episode I'm assuming? Wow. They are speeding through the Lance Family Drama. 

Is Felicity crying because of Ray or finding out Sara is alive? I'm not so a fan of either, but I would prefer Sara because Ray caused enough pain (for me). Or a third option, she witnesses a devastated Oliver's reaction to Sara.

Regarding that "Beyond Redemption" video promo where Oliver tells Felicity that the man with Quentin is DD...

I guess that proves DD is not Felicity's father since she doesn't recognize him.

I initially read it a little differently. I thought Felicity could have asked who that man was with Lance in shock/surprise/he-read-me-bedtime-stories and Oliver would have then said 'That's DD.'

She looked a little stunned and the whole FAMILY SECRETS thing. But I'm 100% certain that was Lance Family Secrets.

• Love 1

So I still don't intend to hang out in the spoilers section a lot - but in the Australian promo it really looked like Team Arrow knows QL was working with Darkh and they are backing him up against (I assume a confrontation with Darkh)?  Was it his voice saying "I have to believe this city can survive" or whatever his line was?  His death might resonate more emotionally if they go ahead and start his redemption now so I'm not ruling him out as the person in the grave but I really thought they would drag this "secret" out longer.  LOL this really is the season of "no more secrets" - I half expect Oliver to at some point in his campaign say "I'm Oliver Queen and I am the Green Arrow" ala Tony Stark.

• Love 1

Yeah, why is Felicity crying like that in the Aussie promo? I was thinking it might be because of Palmer but it's too early for her to be finding footage of him maybe suffering while shrunk, isn't it? Could be about Sara 'cause Felicity's seeing surveillance of how Sara is wherever Laurel stashed her and, maybe, watching whatever very emotional scene will happen between Oliver and Lance because of it. It was this episode that the director, Lexi Alexander, tweeted about that, right?

I seriously hope she's not crying by herself somewhere (looked like the loft, kinda) because she saw the Darhk with Lance footage and she's hiding from Oliver that she found out their Big Bad's her Dad. Nope. Still firmly on the do not want Evil Daddy Issues 2.0 train.

• Love 2

So here's what I got: 

• The new lair is unveiled in episode 4
  • Oliver announces his candidacy to his friends then the public
  • Lance family drama
  • Oliver finds out that Lance has been dealing with Dahrk and confronts Lance
  • Felicity cries for some reason (could be Darhk related (maybe he's an old family friend?) or could be Palmer related)

Did I miss anything?

Also, this is beautiful:

CR7OsiuVAAA1xoZ.jpg

• Love 3

You know sometime last year when they decided to do LoT with Vandall Savage as the villain and two Earths over on Flash - someone must have just said we're doing Comic Books here people, forget realism - let's do a magical DD and find a way to get OQ and demon fighting Constantine together.  Go big or go home!

Seriously I can't wait for his story with Sara and the team.

• Love 1

So here's what I got: 

• The new lair is unveiled in episode 4
  • Oliver announces his candidacy to his friends then the public
  • Lance family drama
  • Oliver finds out that Lance has been dealing with Dahrk and confronts Lance
  • Felicity cries for some reason (could be Darhk related (maybe he's an old family friend?) or could be Palmer related)

Did I miss anything?

Also, this is beautiful:

CR7OsiuVAAA1xoZ.jpg

My favorite thing is him then saying if he gets 15k clicks on the site, he will post a video. 

Seriously Dude? LOL

• Love 2

I might have a logical answer for you:

They filmed 404 and 405 out of order. Charlotte Ross arrived in Vancouver to shoot 406 on the last day of shooting 404. And she headed to set that same day, per her own tweets. So in  the bts pics, Felicity's clothes could actually be from 404, but Charlotte was there for 406 prep.

Ah, thanks. I forgot about which episodes were shot out of order.

Also, this means Diggle comes back to pretend he's Oliver's "black driver," right?

I hope Dig will be incorporated into Oliver's or Felicity's day job. You know what, now that he's brought up in relation to this, Dig would actually make a very good mayoral candidate. War vet, ina happy, stable marriage with an adorable child.

The pit has been destroyed and Sally is back.

Both are excellent developments!

It's Christmas come early.

So is Constantine going to help Thea cure her bloodlust when he comes to restore Sara's soul?  Otherwise, I wouldn't want to be Thea's new love interest, Alex.

We don't know his fetishes, maybe he's into that.
  • Love 3

I was thinking a public proposal could be some kind of trick/trap to get Felicity in with DD, but Oliver wouldn't need to propose for that, just knowing she's his girlfriend would be enough to make her a target (I would think).

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

I hope it's not a public proposal. I hate public proposals. I always want the girl (or guy) to say no on principal.

I hope so too. I can live with me not being in favor of it. I'm having more issues with this working with Oliver and Felicity's characters. I really can't see him pulling that. Maybe he wins the election and it's a congratulatory kiss?

Now, I've done my best and watched the gif of Oliver on the salmon ladder for two minutes but I still can't say for sure, is he wearing suit pants? Like, he's just decompressing before going to make the announcement or something?

• Love 1

I hope so too. I can live with me not being in favor of it. I'm having more issues with this working with Oliver and Felicity's characters. I really can't see him pulling that. Maybe he wins the election and it's a congratulatory kiss?

I'm not sure a kiss would make that dude vomit, but it could be a ploy to get site hits or something (although IIRC he said he doesn't make money off of that, so I'm not sure what the point would be).