Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I am glad that Nyssa refuses to have anything to do with it. That makes sense - Nyssa more than anyone should know the dangers, and it seems like if she was going to put Sara in the Pit, she'd have done it a year ago. If she drops some more truth bombs on Laurel, that will be an added bonus.

• Love 6

But where will Laurel store Saras body while she convinces Thea to go to NP to resurrect Sara. Or does she convince Thea first and then goes to digging the body up? And where do they get the plane to go to NP? And what lies do they tell the team?

• Love 1

This is the episode when Double Down appears right? I am not going near the crazy part of that episode description.

Yes, I think so. Up side to this episode? We might get some Original Team Arrow. Also Diggle/Oliver and H.I.V.E. 

• Love 4

But where will Laurel store Saras body while she convinces Thea to go to NP to resurrect Sara. Or does she convince Thea first and then goes to digging the body up? And where do they get the plane to go to NP? And what lies do they tell the team?

One would think she would keep the body in her grave. But knowing these writers they have had Laurel secretly sleep next to her corpse for the past 6 months.

Woosah.gif

Edited by Primal Slayer
  • Love 1

Here's hoping that she and Quentin are back on good terms and that she makes no mention of wanting to bring Sara back for him. Not that there's necessarily a sound reason for wanting to reanimate your dead sister's corpse, but to help repair a bad relationship with Dad would def be a bad one.

If Laurel really does decide to do it on her own, I'm gonna need some footage of her digging Sara up like a damn loon, and hauling Sara's rotting ass around with a whole jar of Vicks smeared under her nose, Silence of the Lambs style. For hilarity.

Well she carried Sara's dead body around town after she died. So why not have her carry her dead body around the world. 

• Love 3

Yeah, that's the biggest problem I have with this. Leaving aside the grossness of digging up a body and all of that, it sounds like Laurel basically ropes Thea into helping her and then it clearly goes wrong because we all know Constantine gets called in. So it's like creating a mess that someone else has to clean up and ugh. This could have been handled better, surely?! 

Going back to the ring for a bit, but hey -- Laurel Brown says someone else [besides Oliver] knows about the proposal:

https://twitter.com/DocBrown_TV/status/649766082870312960

Thea, most likely?

Fingers crossed it's Thea. 

Isnt Ray still a tiny Atom?

This made me LOL because I just remembered one of the s3 fan made posters from last year which had everyone in normal size and then a really tiny Ray Palmer on the ground. Hahaha. 

But yes. Ray is still tiny.

The writers said that bringing back Sara wouldn't undo last season but they had an entire episode dedicated to Laurel practically moving on and making peace with Saras death, now they appear to be going backwards. I hope these writers surprise me.

Yeah, that's the biggest problem I have with this. Leaving aside the grossness of digging up a body and all of that, it sounds like Laurel basically ropes Thea into helping her and then it clearly goes wrong because we all know Constantine gets called in. So it's like creating a mess that someone else has to clean up and ugh. This could have been handled better, surely?! 

Of course it could've been better. They could've had DD play a hand in bringing her back just to toy with the team.

• Love 1

That's what she did last season, with the lying to Lance about Sara and implicating everyone around her. So I'm not surprised they're doing something similar again
  • Love 3

Laurel can't bribe Ray, he's mini-Ray at this point still.  I hope Felicity isn't going to be guilted into it.

Maybe everyone notices the cray with Thea now (nightmares if she's living with Laurel) and that's how Laurel finds out about the Lazarus Pit.  Either that or girl talk over the summer.

Also. What about Thea? Shouldn’t she get a say in what happens with her mother’s ring?

This is the Queen family. Even with the reversal in fortunes, I'm betting Moira had many rings. Many, many rings.  Thea can take a nice ruby or sapphire instead of her mother's engagement ring. Or another diamond ring.  Or her grandmother's rings.

I really hope Felicity isn't keeping a big secret from Oliver cause with these writers I don't know

It's mostly likely the new suit, or maybe that she's been secretly helping the Team with tech from afar all this time.

I totally understand if Thea doesn't want to stay at the loft. She was stabbed and left to die there. Must feel unsafe and has bad memories. So why keep it? Why not sell it and move on? It just makes O/F moving in there a bit weird, especially as Felicity hates Malcolm and the place was bought with his money. I feel like she would have issues with that. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much about it and I'm supposed to just let that slide.

Cost of the set, probably.  It's there, it's done, let's keep using it.  And it holds a big ass Christmas tree.

Edited by statsgirl

Of course it could've been better. They could've had DD play a hand in bringing her back just to toy with the team.

DD would have been better but I don't see how he would even know about Sara or her link to the team tbh. 

• Love 1

I don't know. But I'll be very upset if Felicity loans Laurel the jet to do this.

Screw the jet. I wanna see Laurel and Thea fly commercial with Sara, Weekend at Bernie's-style.

• Love 18

DD would have been better but I don't see how he would even know about Sara or her link to the team tbh. 

He's suppose to be a fairly smart guy, could've encountered her in the past. If he finds out Oliver is the Green Arrow in the first episodes, bringing back a loved one would be the perfect mind game.

That's what she did last season, with the lying to Lance about Sara and implicating everyone around her. So I'm not surprised they're doing something similar again

I just need Laurel to not involve Oliver, Felicity and Diggle in her shenanigans. I don't want anybody else having to lie for her or do anything to enable this madness. I'm so done with this character.

• Love 15

The only thing I can think is that DD puts some sort of voodoo mind control thing on Quentin and so he starts acting differently or whatever and Laurel somehow, foolishly, thinks the only way to bring him 'back' is to bring Sara back? That's what my mind came up with, haha. I don't even know anymore. I can't make this story make sense tbh.

I just need Laurel to not involve Oliver, Felicity and Diggle in her shenanigans. I don't want anybody else having to lie for her or do anything to enable this madness. I'm so done with this character.

I think it's obvious that OG3 don't know what's going on. I feel like they would put a stop to it if they did. Or at least want to talk things through before acting rash about it.

On that note, if they have anyone (re: Felicity) agreeing that Laurel is doing the right thing I'mma rage.

• Love 4

I don't see how this is going to help Sara and Laurel's relationship. Laurel is giving Sara even more trauma. 

I'm wondering Laurel will have dreams or visions or some kind of other thing that's compelling her to do this. Like I can totally see them having Laurel hear Sara asking her to save her. Something like that.

I don't know. I'm pretty happy with everything I've been hearing from WM. Each to their own though. But there's always something that could/should have been done differently and I feel like the reasons for Sara's resurrection will be one of them. Gonna try and wait to judge too harshly but yeah. The ep description is not good. Let's hope there's more than meets the eye.

On another note, a few people who saw the screeners said that Diggle's helmet looks a lot better onscreen than in the promo picture so fingers crossed that is true. I loved seeing him out in the field shooting people though. He looked awesome.

• Love 1

Felicity getting the ring of the woman she talked crap about at the woman's funeral after Felicity's nosiness destroyed the woman's family so that the last months of her life were spent mostly being hated by her children. Disgusting, but par for the course on this show, unfortunately.

• Love 1

Laurel is surprised when Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) refuses to do it.

Doing a dangerous flyby into the Spoiler thread while trying to not see any new spoilers for the season opener.  BUT I never decided to not read episode summaries.

The thing I wanted to comment on was that the summary (Laurel and Thea take Sara's body to NP and ask MM for help but Nyssa was trying to stop it) that is exactly what we thought after seeing the promo clip and then TPTB said, oh no, things aren't as they seem and Malcolm would be the voice of reason.   Either the guesses they were hearing were ridiculously off or they be lying! 

And now I slip away into the night. Six.  More. Days. 

Maybe Double Down was one of the things the reviewers were told not to tell.

Felicity getting the ring of the woman she talked crap about at the woman's funeral after Felicity's nosiness destroyed the woman's family so that the last months of her life were spent mostly being hated by her children. Disgusting, but par for the course on this show, unfortunately.

Felicity said "I never liked her", which was true.  Talking crap would be "Moira was so awesome,such a great businesswoman and mother, I'm really going to miss her".

Slade was the one who told Thea about Malcolm being her bio-dad, not Felicity.

• Love 5

I'm surprised Double Down isn't mentioned at all. I'm looking to him based off of the bts Oliver/Diggle and Felicity/Curtis we got. Looking forward to some OTA action.

I wanna know how DD sending this other [lesser?] DD after Oliver and Dig somehow ends up with Felicity and the machine gun. Maybe Oliver and Dig butting heads ends up putting Felicity in danger?

I really hope she uses her loud voice.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 1

It's not like Felicity stood up at a podium with a mic in her hand and bitched about Moira in front of friends and family. She literally said one thing, quietly, to Diggle. That's it. Not so much crap really.

And it's not Felicity's fault that Moira lied to her family for 19 years. That's on Moira. 

• Love 10

This is the exact kind of comment that was being made last season when LL was keeping Sara's death a secret from QL and look how that turned out. I hope it's different this time but LL always seems to get off scot free after making some kind of boneheaded decision while others pay the price. I hope the writers have learned from that mistake but having her be the one to prompt SL's resurrection does not bode well

• Love 3

And the ring is about Oliver wanting to share his life with Felicity. Both the past and present. In a season about Family a heirloom ring is a trope. 

Edited by tarotx
  • Love 3

I'm surprised Double Down isn't mentioned at all. I'm looking to him based off of the bts Oliver/Diggle and Felicity/Curtis we got. Looking forward to some OTA action.

I'm really excited for this too. Hopefully it'll make the Nanda Parbat story go down easier.

• Love 2

Sorry, but Moira was a big girl and I'm sure that even she would recognize that her actions caused the destruction of her family. She made choices. Choices have consequences.

• Love 7

This is the exact kind of comment that was being made last season when LL was keeping Sara's death a secret from QL and look how that turned out. I hope it's different this time but LL always seems to get off scot free after making some kind of boneheaded decision while others pay the price. I hope the writers have learned from that mistake but having her be the one to prompt SL's resurrection does not bode well

Except she didn't get off scot free, her relationship with her father went down the drain. 

"Guys, please don't engage? PLEASE? So many spoilers to discuss, add to the ignore list and move on." - dtissagirl

Seconded.

Double Down attached to HIVE. Makes sense. I like the idea of DD having varied resources.

One of the reviewers compared DD to The Mayor. I can see NM killing it. I'm so excited for this villain.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1

Except she didn't get off scot free, her relationship with her father went down the drain. 

But so did everyone else's.  Quentin was so angry with Felicity that he refused to pick up when she called to warn him that Murmur was coming with his special bullets which led to cops being killed.  And going by the "you're a monster and you brought other monsters to this city" speech in the promo, he's still putting most of the blame on Oliver, not Laurel.

• Love 4

I wonder if we're actually going to see Sara's body being placed in the LP. Not that I want to see the decomposition but I'm really curious how they'll show Laurel and Thea trying to resurrect Sara. There should be some gooey-ness there, noh? Maybe they'll just wrap her body in a sheet and toss it in?

If WM and MG weren't lying about Malcolm being the voice of reason and being opposed to the Pitting, maybe Laurel and Thea toss Sara's body in while Malcolm and Nyssa are fighting? Or, maybe, Malcolm was initially opposed to the Pit-ing but Thea manages to convince dear old Dad? Also, I may be remembering this wrong but wasn't Quentin at Nanda Parbat, too, in the promos during the resurrection? Maybe DD did have a hand in this and mind-whammied Quentin enough that led to him, maybe, guilt tripping Laurel to push for the Pit?

Laurel must not know about Thea's side effects if she insists on using the pit on Sara. And if she doesn't know then either Malcolm or Nyssa would surely inform her about the dangers once they're in Nanda Parbat. Is Laurel going to ignore their warnings and toss Sara in anyway knowing full well what it could potentially do to her sister? What a trainwreck.

Question, how do you ignore? I don't even know how to do it.

Click on your icon. It's under Manage Ignore Prefs. It takes you directly to the page in your settings. You just search for the user you want to ignore.

Or what dtissagirl said 

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 2

Her relationship with Lance going down the drain versus Oliver getting outed as the vigilante and everyone else-- Felicity, Digg, and Roy-- getting threatened with jail for helping him (everyone except Laurel, I might add) is not even on the same scale of consequences.

Anyway, yes. I also need Felicity, Diggle, and Oliver to be not involved whatsoever with the Sara resurrection. Not even knowing about it and protesting. 

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 9

Click on your profile icon [the one right beside the alert icon] and go to Manage Ignore Prefs. It's pretty self-explanatory from there. :)

Click on your icon. It's under Manage Ignore Prefs. It takes you directly to the page in your settings. You just search for the user you want to ignore.

Thanks. I've only been on here for over a year. Haha.

But so did everyone else's.  Quentin was so angry with Felicity that he refused to pick up when she called to warn him that Murmur was coming with his special bullets which led to cops being killed.  And going by the "you're a monster and you brought other monsters to this city" speech in the promo, he's still putting most of the blame on Oliver, not Laurel.

Except Quentin never liked Oliver and he probably would've pissed at him regardless of how he found out about Sara's death. Quentin sees Oliver taking his daughter on that boat as the cause for all of these issues, not just him helping Laurel cover up her death.

I wonder if we're actually going to see Sara's body being placed in the LP. Not that I want to see the decomposition but I'm really curious how they'll show Laurel and Thea trying to resurrect Sara. There should be some gooey-ness there, noh? Maybe they'll just wrap her body in a sheet and toss it in?

If WM and MG weren't lying about Malcolm being the voice of reason and being opposed to the Pitting, maybe Laurel and Thea toss Sara's body in while Malcolm and Nyssa are fighting? Or, maybe, Malcolm was initially opposed to the Pit-ing but Thea manages to convince dear old Dad? Also, I may be remembering this wrong but wasn't Quentin at Nanda Parbat, too, in the promos during the resurrection? Maybe DD did have a hand in this and mind-whammied Quentin enough that led to him, maybe, guilt tripping Laurel to push for the Pit?

I doubt the writers will show any of Saras body since technically it shouldn't be all in tact and they will expect us to suspend some beliefs in that area, and from the trailer it seems as if Malcolm holds off Nyssa.

Also, I may be remembering this wrong but wasn't Quentin at Nanda Parbat, too, in the promos during the resurrection? Maybe DD did have a hand in this and mind-whammied Quentin enough that led to him, maybe, guilt tripping Laurel to push for the Pit?

PB posted pictures of him and KC with the Lazarus Pit, from when they were filming 305. My guess is there are two trips to NP, one is 303 that's just Laurel and Thea, and one in 305, probably with Constantine.

• Love 1