Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

The dialogue tease is definitely Felicity, haha.

Can someone please tell me what Ra's is saying after Oliver tells him "I was dreaming"? and before Ra's says, "There are three types of dreams?" All I hear is [Aussie Nanda Parbatian mumble].

• Love 3
(edited)

Ra's:  [Arabic name, sounds like Ibn Surim] once wrote that....

Later he says "soon you will wear this, and I shall call  you Ra's".

Wait, didn't MG say that the position of Ra's was for life?  How could this Ra's call Oliver Ra's?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3

Ra's:  [Arabic name, sounds like Ibn Surim] once wrote that....

Later he says "soon you will wear this, and I shall call  you Ra's".

Wait, didn't MG say that the position of Ra's was for life?  How could this Ra's call Oliver Ra's?

He said it was a position you held until death. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN...

But he probably forgot about that.

• Love 1

Hmm, wondering now if the sunset and Porsche scene is a dream after seeing the new Arrow clip. Ra's mentioned 3 types of dreams: desire, temptation and 1 more I can't recall. So maybe Oliver and Felicity don't drive off into the sunset after all? That's just Oliver dreaming of that scenario?

• Love 3

Hmm, wondering now if the sunset and Porsche scene is a dream after seeing the new Arrow clip. Ra's mentioned 3 types of dreams: desire, temptation and 1 more I can't recall. So maybe Oliver and Felicity don't drive off into the sunset after all? That's just Oliver dreaming of that scenario?

Haha, probably. I bet he gives Felicity a very chaste kiss over the stick shift, in true Oliver Queen dream sequence fashion. 

Double troll possibility: it's a dream AND it comes true. 

• Love 4
(edited)

tumblr_no9bmj70R11qazmsxo1_400.jpg

I refuse. I deserve good things.

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 18

Haha, probably. I bet he gives Felicity a very chaste kiss over the stick shift, in true Oliver Queen dream sequence fashion. 

Double troll possibility: it's a dream AND it comes true. 

LOL! Definitely a possibility and I like that idea. Because it would totally knock online fans for a loop if that scene shows up near the beginning of the ep. I wouldn't put it past these writers ;)

(edited)

I've been thinking this for a while now because this show just likes to kick you when you're down. Oh, this doesn't hurt enough? Here, have some dirt in your eye! LOL.

Not saying it's a dream but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 3

Yeah, it's probably a dream.  It wouldn't fit their "We work to come up with the worst possible thing to happen to Oliver" ideal.  I'm fairly sure they end up on good terms, though, both for out-of-show reasons, and because they look quite cheery together in the new lair, which is almost certainly not a dream.

• Love 1

Ra's, far be it from me to advise you on your recruiting techniques, but that claw thing on your finger?  Not really a selling a point. Focus on the fact that Ra's al Ghul gets hot sex rooms and magical hot tubs.  Trust me on this.

• Love 12
(edited)

Haha. Yeaaaaah. Now that I've seen that clip, I'm almost expecting it to be a dream. That being said, he could dream something similar and then actually make it happen by the end of the episode. Who knows? Hahaha, we get the first "I love you" wrapped in a ruse and happy sunset drives confined to dreams. I'm cry-laughing.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 5

Seriously though, would Oliver at this stage of the game really be sleeping/dreaming?  There is too much at stake.

Depends on how many days he's been without sleep. Seriously, when does anyone on this show sleep? LOL

• Love 1

Haha. Yeaaaaah. Now that I've seen that clip, I'm almost expecting it to be a dream. That being said, he could dream something similar and then actually make it happen by the end of the episode. Who knows? Hahaha, we get the first "I love you" wrapped in a ruse and happy sunset drives confined to dreams. I'm cry-laughing.

I've thought it would likely be a dream anyway because truly genuine happy scenes just don't happen on this show...there's always some sense of dread or anvil hanging over their heads during the fleeting "happy" bits.  Making the whole "ride off into the sunset" deal a dream is *so* how this show rolls.

(edited)

Whether that car scene is real or not (I do think it's real), Oliver/Felicity are most probably going to end the season in a relationship. Stephen Amell said that O/F take their relationship to the next level and they've already slept together, so dating it is. Since this show doesn't seem to do straight-up happy moments, I would say that Oliver still being married to Nyssa will be the twist/gotcha. 

Edited by DrSpaceman10
(edited)

I'm feeling the dream too, guys. Ugh. This show exhausts me. I would like it to stop exhausting me.

I do think they'll end on an up note for them, but at this point I'm not expecting it to be any more than landing us right back where we were in 301, like...giving another date a try.

Edited by ostentatious
  • Love 2

"I would say that Oliver still being married to Nyssa will be the twist/gotcha."

As an attorney, that would drive me, almost literally, batshit crazy.  There is precisely ZERO possibility that that would be a legal marriage in the United States.

• Love 2

Whether that car scene is real or not (I do think it's real), Oliver/Felicity are most probably going to end the season in a relationship. Stephen Amell said that O/F take their relationship to the next level and they've already slept together, so dating it is. Since this show doesn't seem to do straight-up happy moments, I would say that Oliver still being married to Nyssa will be the twist/gotcha.

I vote for Olicity being in a relationship but Felicity makes that boy Grovel BIG time lol. Ugh to Oliver/Nyssa marriage Still being valid

The funny part is that probably no U.S. court would even take jurisdiction to grant an annulment or divorce, because there's no legal marriage to start with.  Like when a gay couple marry in NY and then move to Texas and try to divorce there...Texas courts typically refuse to grant the divorce to the gay couple because in Texas they're not married...can't divorce if you're not married. 

Also, BATSHIT CRAZY.

• Love 4

The fact that dating is the "next" step *after* sex makes me feel really old. LOL

• Love 5

The only thing this show has been consistent with this year, is constantly dashing my hopes these characters might actually get to be happy for more than half an episode.

I still think the Porsche might be real though. I mean that seems like an awfully expensive set up (car, location, camera rig, etc) for a dream sequence.

Let me live in denial until tomorrow.

• Love 5
(edited)

What's the percentage of legality if the LOA priestess is American and submitted the paperwork in the USA?

Being a couple would be the next step or level after sex imo. "Dating" over simplifies what makes a couple.

The fact that dating is the "next" step *after* sex makes me feel really old. LOL
Edited by tarotx
  • Love 1
(edited)

I believe that in the end something good between Olicity should happen because of this twitter

Charlotte Ross @charlotteross
Happy Birthday @amellywood #arrow #MamaSmoak #HappyBirthdayStephenAmell #HappyBirthday

Stephen Amell@amellywood

Thank you! The maternal instincts of your fictional character will LOVE the finale. xo.
Edited by Morena
  • Love 1

If anyone is wondering about the timing, MG tweeted that the Flash episode tonight takes place just before tomorrow's Arrow.

But we know that Barry shows up shortly after they got gassed LAST week so what he's really saying is that this week's Flash takes place a day before LAST week's Arrow.    

About Oliver and Nyssa really being married, it feels like a left over question about last week's episode questioning if they really truly official were married rather than a legal commentary about the validity of the marriage.   Of course Felicity is going to have some choice words but that has nothing to do with if a marriage mandated on threat of death has any validity.  

• Love 1

What's the percentage of legality if the LOA priestess is American and submitted the paperwork in the USA?

Hahaha! The idea that the LoA are such sticklers for the legality of the law that they would take the time to fill up marriage paperwork, FedEx it over to the States, and have all their "t"s and "i"s crossed and dotted is incredibly hilarious to me. Never mind that they kill their own members during training practices, assassinate whomever they please, bully people into changing their names, burn entire cities to the ground, and terrorize people just to realize some obscure prophecy. But, oh, they gotta get those signatures for that marriage license in order!

• Love 6
(edited)

According to TVLine's scorecard there is 1 Time Warp left.  Maybe Barry steals Oliver to help him. When he rests time it appears that Al Sahim has been dozing.  Meanwhile Barry is off to NP to set the captives free.  It could happen (but probably wont) ;) 

Edited by Sunshine

Weren't we already wondering how the show could go on, since the show is called Arrow and everyone in SC now believes Roy Harper was the Arrow and that the Arrow is now dead?  That's the key question.  They can find a new lair and they can rebuild relationships.  But how do they again have an Arrow vigilante in SC?  I would say that they all relocate to another city, but that future headline referred to Green Arrow being from Starling City.

Methos was my fave character on Highlander.  I used him for comparison only for the plot device of having a powerful guy masquerading as a normal guy.  No other comparison to Malcolm.  Although I would point out that, even though Methos ended up helping Duncan, IIRC, he did start out as one of the Four Horsemen and did a lot of evil back in the day.  But current day Methos, as played by PW, was just so charismatic and likeable.

I think Four Horseman Methos was the perfect what to show a villain who you could believe someday could become a hero.  Whoever wrote that character was just plain brilliant.

• Love 3

Let me live in denial until tomorrow.

I'm TRYIN', but if it's dream they can kiss my ass goodbye as a viewer. I don't need to be this tired by watching a tv show. Ain't nobody got time for this shit.

• Love 9

I'm TRYIN', but if it's dream they can kiss my ass goodbye as a viewer. I don't need to be this tired by watching a tv show. Ain't nobody got time for this shit.

If it is a dream, I'd hate to be the guy who spoiled that scene on Twitter, haha.

• Love 1

There really isn't anything I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Real talk, I haven't even watched the last two eps. Sat in a chat room with EST people relaying what was happening and had no desire to see any of it myself. Nothing I know about the finale is making me feel any more like watching.

• Love 3

If it is a dream, I'd hate to be the guy who spoiled that scene on Twitter, haha.

LOL! Awww, poor Andy will be fine. Dude didn't even know what he was spoiling since he said he never watched Arrow. Folks on Twitter had to send him photos of EBR to make sure she's the one he saw in the passenger seat :)

LOL! Awww, poor Andy will be fine. Dude didn't even know what he was spoiling since he said he never watched Arrow. Folks on Twitter had to send him photos of EBR to make sure she's the one he saw in the passenger seat :)

I wasn't saying he'd deserve a barrage, just that he very well might get one.

(edited)

I bet Firestorm grabbed Oliver.

Wow, Eobard just told Oliver he lives to be 86 years old.  If Oliver/the show doesn't just forget about that, that's huge for him.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 2

So, Oliver just dropped out of the sky and then asked Barry for a favor without actually telling him what the favor is? 

And this ep is supposed to take place RIGHT before tomorrow's ep, or just somewhere in the general vicinity of before, while Oliver is hatching his plan? 

Also, what Wells said about him. <3

• Love 6
(edited)

Honestly, I think it will just be forgotten, but if not, that would pretty much change EVERYTHING for him. 

I really appreciate that I can watch The Flash like regular viewers watch Arrow.  I like it fine, but none of it ever sticks with me and I don't particularly care about any of it (except Cisco, I do love Cisco).

We may have just discovered the moment he realized he could actually be with Felicity.  Although again, Arrow will probably space it.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 9

I hope Arrow brings up how Oliver discovers he's going to live till he's 86 and use that as Oliver's realization to stop being an emotionally constipated butt. A cute emotionally constipated butt, I'll give him that. 

• Love 9

There is an EW interview with MG (I can't get it to link from this device) that says one death sticks.  So if there are 2 deaths, someone uses the LP.  He also mentions an end to the Thea and Malcolm arc.  I don't know if this means Malcolm dies or if the two of them come to some kind of understanding because he is helping Oliver.

So, Oliver just dropped out of the sky and then asked Barry for a favor without actually telling him what the favor is? 

And this ep is supposed to take place RIGHT before tomorrow's ep, or just somewhere in the general vicinity of before, while Oliver is hatching his plan? 

Also, what Wells said about him. <3

So, The Flash answered none of the questions I had about the timeline and Oliver showing up in CC. I guess I'll just handwave it away with the many, many other things that don't make sense. 

• Love 5