Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

So MG confirmed they'll be doing the 5/6 months time jump. And he's not sure the marriage will carry out in s4. I'm thinking if (and that's a big if), O/F are the one getting married it's not by choice. Maybe it is Thea and Roy after all.

I think given his last comments on the subject - Thea and Roy make a lot of sense because their "marriage" can be off screen.  And the reason it's undecided if we will see it in season four is because they don't know now (or aren't telling us) how much we will see of Colton next season.

Now I have some questions about these paramedics and Thea pictures.  So, I guess Thea is NOT classified as dead at the hospital, right?  That seems reasonable because if they coded her dead and only stole her body - she like Roy would be dead to the world.  I do suspect the episode that Roy is coming back for is to see her and make sure she is ok and they are going to have a discussion about her leaving with him. 

Thea and Roy have talked about running away together so many times that I wonder if now that she has died and had to go into the LP that they write her story so that she does leave with Roy and just comes back to SC every few episodes as Speedy/Oliver's sidekick.  I mean if there is a very real discussion about Thea leaving with Roy after all of this - I call BS on the writers.

Edited to Add:

A hallucinated marriage and brainwashing could be combined - A drug induced dream of wedding Felicity, marriage, kids, etc.... only to have the kids killed, Felicity killed, and all of taken away time and time again to convince him he can NEVER have that life - it will only end in tragedy, death, etc.... I could see that and it kind of already fits with what Oliver thinks anyway.  And Ra's did once talk about the LoA as if it was a force for good - or at least a force to eliminate evil.  Filling Oliver with images of happiness destroyed could be enough for him to adopt Ra's philosophy of "replacing evil with death."

Edited by nksarmi
  • Love 1

Ok anyone else now thinking it really is an Olicity wedding?

I've never really stopped thinking it was Olicity, but that has more to do with of all the potential weddings I could see, which one would I actually care about and be invested in, and that is pretty much only Olicity. Which is why it probably IS Thea/Roy, because they are fine, but I could care less if they get married, and since MG said he's not sure it will last into S4 clearly he doesn't care either, which? Sure. Fine. Whatever. 

The reasons I'm rooting for it is because I most assuredly do want to see Oliver and Feliciyt get married, and I, as tv viewer, am fucking DONE with finis shipping. DONE, I could literally DIE before the end of the show comes, fuck that. I'd much rather rewatch S2 Olicity than S3 Olicity, because in one their relationship is organic and building via character beats, and  in the other it's delayed by contrived PLOT. So just give me happy and married Olicity now and I'll deal with the fallout later, because these writers *will* fuck it up, they already HAVE fucked it up, so I'd rather see it happen while there is still a twinkle of what I still love about the relationship alive.

• Love 13

The marriage talk is sweet but I'm just wondering, how and why does the big split with Diggle play into all this?

(If MG isn't sure if the marriage will continue into s4, then my money's on Thea/Roy, when Roy comes back in the last episode. They probably don't know if they're going to use Colton next season or in what capacity.)

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

I'm not sure that anyone should put any stock in MG saying he's not sure if the marriage will make it to season 4. IMO, that kind of makes me think O/F ARE getting married, because that seems like the trollish kind of thought he'd want to leave shippers with if O/F ride off into the sunset at the end of the season, having them all fearful that it won't last.

But yeah, I could see it being Thea and Roy. Wasn't CH wearing what looks like a mechanic's uniform in that BTS shot of him? Maybe Thea goes and finds him? Could be that the team splits up over the hiatus - O&F going off to be happy where we won't get to watch, Thea & Roy, Diggle & Lyla, Laurel doing whatever. Then we'll get a shot of the S4 villain making plans to strike, all of us knowing that bad things are gonna happen and our faves being painfully unaware.

• Love 2

Do we know if there is a split or just something that creates a wedge of distrust between the two. Maybe Evil Oliver is going after Lyla for some past Argus related event that the LOA has deemed EVIL. I can't see him after Diggle since Diggle isn't at all questionable. And who knows perhaps something about The Alpha and Omega virus could come into play here.

The marriage talk is sweet but I'm just wondering, how and why does the big split with Diggle play into all this?...

Edited by tarotx

Could be that the team splits up over the hiatus - O&F going off to be happy where we won't get to watch, Thea & Roy, Diggle & Lyla, Laurel doing whatever. Then we'll get a shot of the S4 villain making plans to strike, all of us knowing that bad things are gonna happen and our faves being painfully unaware.

That's what I'm thinking as well, a great big red bow montage of everyone happy and productive (I think we'll see Laurel "training"), and then the ironic cut to a coming threat, but it won't go off until next season. Stephen said he'd have a reason to crack a smile, I think the idea that he's Oliver Queen and ONLY Oliver Queen when the season ends means he won't be doing vigilante stuff during hiatus, if only out of the practicality of relaunching the mission on no money and a blown cover, and next year will be about him getting back down to business fully integrated identity wise because of this new threat.

Also I'm really hoping the Diggle/Oliver tension is mostly overblown, a real issue without being a wholly unforgivable can't work together issue, one that say five months of time will heal a bit.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 1

I don't think the team is going to split up or anything and i don't think Oliver is hanging up the Hood to become OQ full time over the summer.  Damian Darhk is being introduced in 323 and he's supposed to continue into S4 

The show’s Season 3 finale will introduce a major, formidable, fierce new foe for Oliver, and his reign of terror will continue well into Season 4

More than likely, this is what the 3.5 comics will center on, if there are 3.5 comics.   As for the sunset ride, that is probably similar to the beach scene 223.

• Love 1

being introduced in 323 and he's supposed to continue into S4

Being introduced to the audience does not equal introduced to TA. 

Edited by blixie
  • Love 2

The possibility of 3.5 comics really bugs me - it makes it hard to predict how they can leave it off for the break.  IF it wasn't for the comics, I would totally believe that Oliver was hanging up the vigilante stuff at the end of this season, getting his company back from Ray (or maybe becoming the public face of the company and renaming it while Ray focuses on R&D or other endeavors), and publically becoming Oliver Queen again complete with hosting fundraisers, going to prestigious events in the city, etc.... then something big will happen at the start of season four to drag him back into the vigilante world.

But the comics screw all that up.  Same thing if it IS a Felicity/Oliver wedding - how can they do comics and a 5-6 month time jump and have people miss so much story off screen? So yea, I got nothing.

• Love 1

Being introduced to the audience does not equal introduced to TA. 

You are correct but we don't know who he's being introduced to or how.  For all we know his introduction comes at the end of that sunset ride when he kidnaps or kills Felicity (yes, we've all seen the James Bond movie).

However, Oliver hanging up the hood violates the entire season long premise of identity.  Hanging up the hood doesn't solve his identity crisis and kind of violates not only the S3 theme but this most recent episode which actually started to clue Oliver into the fact that his whole living by two names is bullshit, he's not Oliver Queen and the Arrow, Oliver Queen is the Arrow...or at least was.

• Love 1

Hmm. Well.

1. It's a present day, not flashback wedding.

2. We're supposedly seeing a marriage, not just a wedding, which eliminates the random extras idea.

3. Most of the other potential couples have been eliminated, because they were previously married (eliminating anything involving Tatsu, Maseo, Quentin or Malcolm), or because there's been no hint of anything to suggest this (anything involving Laurel, for instance, barring the unexpected resurrection of Tommy), or because they are heading off to be the romantic lead of another show so need to stay single (Ray).  That really only seems to leave us with three possibilities: some sort of convoluted plot with the LoA and Nyssa, the LoA and Oliver, Thea and Roy, and Oliver and Felicity.

4. Although this could certainly change in the next two episodes, so far we've had very little groundwork for the LoA and Nyssa plots, unless it's a Nyssa/Sara wedding.

5. With the LoA and Oliver - it's symbolic, it works, I'm just not sure that's the wording Guggenheim would be using.

6. With Colton Haynes now dropped to occasional guest status and Time Warner continuing to assure us all that Haynes has a major movie career ahead of him, a Thea/Roy marriage is probably only going to happen if Willa Holland is also leaving the show or shifting to guest/recurring status. Which is a definite possibility - it's very possible that Holland was originally signed for a three year contract, and wants to move on to something with better pay. Otherwise - well, apart from the age of both characters, I find it very unlikely that the CW will agree to allow Thea to be married to a largely offscreen character.

7. With Oliver/Felicity - for other shows, sure, it might be too soon. But this is Arrow.  

Sure, they haven't been on a date that hasn't gotten blown to pieces, but that in itself might be why they are avoiding the whole movie and a dinner thing and going straight on. And to a certain extent, what they've been doing over the past couple of years has been the equivalent of dating - getting to know each other better, hanging out, swinging on ropes, having one sided shirtless moments and the occasional coffee date.  By the finale, they'll have slept together and said mutual "I love yous" and saved each other's lives more than once.

Add on the other hints - Berlanti's comment about a married superhero, the bouquet, Oliver telling Felicity that he can't be Oliver Queen and the Arrow, with the implication that Oliver Queen can be with her, but the Arrow can't, and a finale title of "My Name Is Oliver Queen," and yeah, hmm.

But then again, I can't help feeling that we're all leaving out one obvious suspect. What is it? Oh right:

8. The cosmic treadmill and the salmon ladder are back on, everyone! No, really: I know you all think this is crack, but think about it!  They are obviously destined to be together, even if they've never met - the two greatest supporters of the heroes they help.  And both of them have gone through terrible trauma this season - the poor ladder just had its privacy invaded by the cops, the cosmic treadmill had bee issues and is about to find out it's been working for an evil time traveler all this time. They need the comfort of their fellow metal.  I am totally on board with this. Unless --

9. All of you are right, and the marriage is the fern getting a new pot. Awwwwww.

• Love 8

I don't think he'd be hanging up the hood per se, but can he go vigilante in Starling City at this point in time? So it's not that he's leaving it behind so much as taking a break, IMO. I thought maybe he'd have a summer to himself and would be called to arms when this big bad starts wreaking havoc in the S4 premiere.

• Love 4

You are correct but we don't know who he's being introduced to or how.

Right? So please don't bring it  up as evidence that the team isn't going to be splitting up.

However, Oliver hanging up the hood violates the entire season long premise of identity.

That's an interpretation, not a fact, and what's more is it's something the Executive Producers have stated extra textually, not something explicitly outlined in any textual conversation on the show. The constantly repeated line is that he can't live by two names at once, living as Oliver Queen and ONLY Oliver Queen over the hiatus, does not violate that statement. And most of it will happen off screen and he'll be back in the hood by S4 season premiere so, not getting how it's any huge dismissal of the identity theme.

I thought maybe he'd have a summer to himself and would be called to arms when this big bad starts wreaking havoc in the S4 premiere.

Right and he did this between S1 and S2, only this time he'll be in living IN the world, as Oliver Queen with his woman, instead of hiding on Hell Island, being Ollie. There are still four episodes left a lot can happen,  he could win the lottery, be sponsored by ARGUS, or Palmer, and continue to vigilante, but right now I can easily see it ending with a temporary respite. God knows I need one.

• Love 1

I don't think he'd be hanging up the hood per se, but can he go vigilante in Starling City at this point in time? So it's not that he's leaving it behind so much as taking a break, IMO. I thought maybe he'd have a summer to himself and would be called to arms when this big bad starts wreaking havoc in the S4 premiere.

Like I said, if it wasn't for the comics - this is what I would believe.  And it wouldn't even have to be about him "hanging up the hood" but just trying to reestablish himself as Oliver Queen.  Certainly part of the reason it was so easy to go after Oliver is that as of this entire season - SC hasn't seen hide nor hair of him.  Sure he is mourning his mom and all that, but his family were spotlight characters in SC. If Oliver had been going around helping orphans and publically helping rebuild the Glades and such -it would have been a lot harder for Quentin to go after him. 

But then again, there are quotes in response to the sidekick question that say the audience is going to respond with "well, where do we go from here?" So maybe whatever they are doing in the finale - they won't even worry about 3.5 comics. Or maybe they will use them to tell backstory on Oliver that they don't have time to fit into flashbacks?

9. All of you are right, and the marriage is the fern getting a new pot. Awwwwww.

Well, MG did say that they're working on a big fern-related announcement and that he'll have some news soon.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Honestly, Ra's telling Felicity to tell Oliver she loves him doesn't bother me in the least.

Yeah, it doesn't bother me either.  They are in Nanda Parbat and Oliver is being forced into the LOA.  Of course there will be drama surrounding what happens between Oliver and Felicity including her "I love you".  Hell, there was drama surrounding Oliver's "I love you's." what with the whole " we can't be together or now I must go fight a duel to the death with the most dangerous man on the planet".   As for Ra's somehow trying to use Felicity against Oliver, I'd be disappointed if he didn.t.  Ra's is evil, been around forever and has been "breaking" people into the LOA for a long time.  He better have some tricks up his sleeve or he is a piss poor demon's head.

• Love 3

Something that speaks against Oliver hanging up the hood over summer is whatever he filmed for the spin-off, where he very much donned the green leather. However, we don't know when this takes place. It could be a teaser and the timeline for it after summer, still. Worth mentioning.

I'm pretty sure that the Felicity and Ra's conversation is after her and Oliver. I think the timeline is going to be Felicity breaks up with Ray, Hanger, Airplane, Intro to Nada, Oliver and Ra's make the deal, Oliver and Felicity in his room, Heartbroken Felicity confronts Ra's, Thea is resurrected, Episode ends with Oliver becoming the Heir.

Felicity looks wrecked in those photos with Ra's and at the resurrection. Her make-up is rubbed off and her hair is completely flat, but she is wearing the same clothes. I doubt she would grab her make-up bag and hair dryer but forget to bring a set of clothes to change into. Which leads to the question, what is in those bags they packed? lol

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 2

Oliver has been treating Oliver Queen and the Arrow as two different personas with two different lives, which inherently conflict with each other.  This season he's divested himself of all the trappings of the life of "Oliver Queen".  Now Ra's has taken away all the trappings of the life of "the Arrow".  But as Felicity said in 3x19, it doesn't matter if Oliver is wearing a suit as Oliver Queen or the green hood as the Arrow, she just sees the same man underneath : "I know who you are. Whether you're in a suit or under a hood, you're the man that I-- you're the man that I believe in.".  To quote Shakespeare: "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."  If Oliver renamed himself 'Joe Smith', he'd still be the same man - a man who has a certain set of skills (to borrow from Taken) and a certain character now (protective, controlling, loving, doesn't want to kill but kills if necessary, heroic).  Oliver himself alluded to the fact that his outward appearance as the Arrow doesn't make him the Arrow, when he said to Ray, "When I'm out in the field, my bow, my arrows - those are just tools. I'm the weapon." 

Reminds me of the Iron Man scene when Tony is perplexed because Iron Man is recommended for the Avengers Initiative but Tony Stark is not - "but I am Iron Man , Iron Man is me - so how can you recommend me but not recommend me" (or something to that effect).  Oliver Queen is the Arrow, and the Arrow is Oliver Queen.

That's not to say Oliver can't take a break.  He can then decide to resume vigilante activities or find another way to help people.  Or - assuming the show stays in Starling City, Quentin (who knows Oliver is the Arrow) can be the one who asks him for help against a new bad guy who attacks the city.  Maybe 6 months will be enough time for Quentin to calm down and think more rationally.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 8

However, we don't know when this takes place. It could be a teaser and the timeline for it after summer, still.

The spinoff isn't debuting until after Arrow already has in the fall, so I'm not seeing how that rules out hoodless for the summer.

Honestly though I'm not sold on it or anything, but it's at least as likely as him finding mad resources to keep on keeping on as Arrow over the summer,especially if TA is still in SC. It could happen via the comics I guess but I'll never buy the comics nor factor them into my watching the show.

• Love 1

"Tell him you love him and DO IT NOW."

That is weird wording. It not just tell him while you still have a chance, it's do this right now (which is another reason I think sexy times are before Felicity wouldn't stop to get dolled up). Maybe it's in reference to Oliver being brainwashed or transformed, Ra's knows Oliver would be gone and Felicity wouldn't get a chance. Why Ra's would care I have no idea.

I think Team Arrow is going to be in state of flux at the end of the season. Kind of a 'What happens now?' moment. I think that's why the sidekick question was answered as such.

The 3.5 comics can be a traditional time for Oliver. He can maybe take some Business and/or political courses as well as start to engage his city as Oliver Queen.

But he'll be restless and go all BC. Meaning training and hunting criminals. He'll do it hand to hand instead of with the bow. Perhaps Diggle will help when called hough perhaps there will be a tention when he comes help.

S4 can open with Oliver getting his degree. Him and Fecility can be at the stage they are concidering moving in together. Oliver will have the opportunity to be Mayor. Maybe no one wants to run. Perhaps another Mayor was killed in episide 1 or over the sumner.

The show can have 4a kind of like A political thiller And team Arrow like the secret service Or what not.

And Maybe Oliver will take up a Green Arrow theme because Oliver LOLs and mocks what he's accused with. Like in the S1 jail pool party. Perhaps we can see Oliver's nature a bit more like his comic book persona.

While FB Ollie will grow more and more into The Arrow.

Edited by tarotx

Do we know in which episode the wedding is supposed to be taking place? If it's the season finale, then it can't be Thea & Roy because according to the producers, Roy/CH is supposed to appear in one more episode this season and we know he was on set for either 3x21 or 3x22.

Do we know in which episode the wedding is supposed to be taking place? If it's the season finale, then it can't be Thea & Roy because according to the producers, Roy/CH is supposed to appear in one more episode this season and we know he was on set for either 3x21 or 3x22.

It's not the season finale. I think MG said that the scene had already been filmed before the finale started filming. So I'm guessing it's 321 or 322?

It's not the season finale. I think MG said that the scene had already been filmed before the finale started filming. So I'm guessing it's 321 or 322?

Nope, he said it on April 12, the finale started shooting April 8.

• Love 1

Lol, 322 is too spoilery to even describe. 

I really want to know what's going to happen to Thea and Malcolm after she comes back. Does she just get sent home? Will she decide to join the league? I need to know these things. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

I have to admit that the wedding being Olicity is looking more plausible, but I'm sorry - that just kind of fills me with dread. I just can't imagine these writers marrying the two of them off and then just letting that stand. I just can't. I'm sorry. I'm hating these wedding rumors so much right now. If the season ends with Oliver and Felicity riding off into the sunset together, fine. But no wedding, please. :(

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 8

I have to admit that the wedding being Olicity is looking more plausible, but I'm sorry - that just kind of fills me with dread. I just can't imagine these writers marrying the two of them off and then just letting that stand. I just can't. I'm sorry. I'm hating these wedding rumors so much right now. If the season ends with Oliver and Felicity riding off into the sunset together, fine. But no wedding, please. :(

Well I mean if you're an Olicity fan but you think the season has royally sucked, then this is the best news ever. You get to see your favourite couple happy, and have that be your ever after because you won't bother with season 4.

They do love contrived ways to keep them apart though. We'll see.

• Love 2

On a different note, why do so many 'shippers seem to want this wedding to be Oliver and Felicity? Would they not feel totally ripped off that they've been forced to miss out on the entire relationship, only to jump instantly to a wedding that would surely just feel rushed, out of place and half arse? I know I would.

Do I truly want a wedding for Oliver and Felicity right now? No, it's way too soon. However, after the quality of this season has dropped so much that I am considering dropping the show, do I want one happy memory from the show so I don't look back on it with irritation (should the quality next year continue to suck so much)? Hell yes.

This is a rare show that releases spoilers and immediately my excitement drops. It's a bit impressive.

Put me down for hating the time jump. It's something I really liked during the 1st and 2nd seasons, but now it's a way to not tell story. 

• Love 8

Cons against Roy & Thea: Roy would have to have established a new, legal identity in order for the marriage to be valid, right? And Thea getting married could draw the authorities to Roy's location and new identity. So there's that, plus I agree that it's not a great situation for her character to be married to a dude off-screen, and now that Roy IS legally dead, that spousal privilege thing doesn't matter.

Cons against Nyssa & Sara: Unless Nyssa is joining the spinoff as well, I don't see this happening. Even if she is, I think the show is going to want to spend some time showing Sara's struggle with her new, even more effed-up soul or whatever, so I don't see her getting married so easily.

I'm...at a loss, because Oliver and Felicity are kind of the only people who make logical sense now (well...insane troll logical sense, anyway), and that is crazy. I suppose the Random LOA factor is still in play, though again, that seems odd to me because it would not be a valid marriage with any legal standing. But MG probably doesn't see it that way. 

• Love 4

i think the Olicity wedding is possible, I don't want it but i can't seem to fit any other characters with the facts we have.

However, for all I know that sunset ride is just their Second 1st date.

I always thought that is how the season would end for Oliver and Felicity; a second shot at that first date. It would mirror the first episode.

Until I see the wedding happen, I'm going with it not being them. It is possible, but I just can't wrap my head around it.

• Love 8

I think O/F makes the most sense given that they're the only ones who are a) in love and b) alive and not living under assumed names.

If it is them, I just don't see the point? I mean, I can't imagine they'd settle Oliver's love life at this point in the series, so, that means they'd be getting divorced. Divorce angst? Nah, son.

Seems like there's more drama to mine (if they're looking for romantic drama) in just having them date, so...yeah, I just don't see the point in marrying them off.

• Love 4

Yup. The spoilers are strongly pointing to an Olicity wedding just like they were pointing to an Oliver/Sara relationship last season. I don't ship Olicity, but if I did, I would be bloody pissed if the wedding is between Oliver & Felicity. First of all, the writers would be robbing viewers of the entire relationship between the characters just to use their wedding as a cheap and half-arsed WTF! moment. 2) As of 3x19, Oliver Queen isn't even fit to have a hobby or a normal dating life, but 4 episodes later, he's suddenly fit enough for marriage? I'm sorry, but that's just ludicrous. And 3) there's no way that a cheap and half-arsed wedding, which takes place at the end of a third season in what will probably be a 7-season show, is going to last the long haul. IMO, it would set up the Oliver/Felicity relationship for failure, be it because the characters will eventually turn out to be too different at the core or because something tragic befalls them (e.g. Felicity dies).

• Love 9

Yeah organically it should be Olicity, logically it shouldn't be. Which means the wedding/marriage is just one more point in the Plot-A-Palooza for Plot's sake.

the writers would be robbing viewers of the entire relationship

Again, I'm never gonna get this, I have not been robbed of anything, I've been watching them for three years, I've enjoyed the first two, and the third has been problematic, but still the main source of my investment in the show. Shippers don't have to agree, and this shipper is more than  happy to see them married and his love life settled for the duration.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 4

Maybe 6 months will be enough time for Quentin to calm down and think more rationally.

I honestly don't know how they can come back from this. Unless once Sara shows up alive all will be forgotten? I don't think so.

Regarding the other spoilers, very much against the wedding, but since I'm positive MG is trolling (and cackling) right now I can't even bring myself to consider the idea.

If Olicity is getting married now, that pretty much screams they are not endgame. There is no way Arrow is letting Oliver be happily married for the rest of the series. If I was shipper, I'd rather see a proper relationship first. This just seems like a cheap ploy to keep shippers watching next season. When they will destroy everything, maybe not right away, they may give them some happy moments, then take it away. Or you'll have to read about it in the comics. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3

I figured it out. Olicity is not getting married this season, but the in show red herrings are not red herrings at all because they will get married in the last season. So he is trolling, but he is not. #Lawyer

“We’ve seen him suited up in the League of Assassins garb in promos, so it’s not looking good. Suffice it to say, Team Arrow will not be happy with this decision. In fact, the logline for next week’s episode mentions that Felicity will take matters into her own hands. While that could simply explain the Olicity hookup that’s been teased in the promos, I wonder whether Oliver’s go-to IT gal might make a play to go after Ra’s herself while in Nanda Parbat. When I asked executive producer Marc Guggenheim if my theory could prove true, he simply replied: “There is a scene between Felicity and Ra’s that is one of my favorites of the series.” Make of that what you will”

I'm really intrigued!

Also,  really don't think O/F are getting married. O/F getting married would be great for ratings so the show would want to promo the crap out of Oliver getting married. I don't see what they would gain from getting them married so soon. 

• Love 5

I'm really intrigued!

Also, really don't think O/F are getting married. O/F getting married would be great for ratings so the show would want to promo the crap out of Oliver getting married. I don't see what they would gain from getting them married so soon.

Me neither.

this shipper is more than happy to see them married and his love life settled for the duration.

But it wouldn't be. That's my entire problem. There's no way they're going to settle his love life permanently this early in, like strikera0 said, what is likely to be a 7-season show. That means Olicity dies, somehow. And there's very little way to come back from a marriage breakup, or death.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 2

But it wouldn't be.

A) You don't know that, and B) I don't have to watch if it isn't. My point is I'll enjoy O/F while it lasts, that's all you can do with anything. I do not enjoy the bullshit stalls of this season, and I can not fathom them suddenly like a bolt from God/Blue starting in S4 to write a "proper relationship" well. But if you wanna hope watch that, you do you.

• Love 4

"Tell him you love him and DO IT NOW."

That is weird wording. It not just tell him while you still have a chance, it's do this right now (which is another reason I think sexy times are before Felicity wouldn't stop to get dolled up). Maybe it's in reference to Oliver being brainwashed or transformed, Ra's knows Oliver would be gone and Felicity wouldn't get a chance. Why Ra's would care I have no idea.

I think Team Arrow is going to be in state of flux at the end of the season. Kind of a 'What happens now?' moment. I think that's why the sidekick question was answered as such.

This is what I was wondering about yesterday regarding "you won't believe who she stands up and HOW (emphasis mine) she does it".

Maybe she has to go to Ra's for permission to see Oliver.  He's probably under guard so to speak until his initiation.  Ra's grants it thinking it's the quickest way to get rid of her.  He probably wasn't expecting her to accompany Oliver.

3.09 had a couple things in it.  "I know two things...do anything for my sister...ILY"  It also has the line "If it's you asking...".  

In one of the promo's Malcolm is telling Thea it is okay if she doesn't want to return.  Felicity is in the shot probably close enough to hear. 

Felicity does tell Oliver she loves him when she goes to see him.  They kiss and she appears to be the one initiating more intimate contact. He goes along.  Anyway, besides showing him how she feels maybe she asks him to find a way back to her?

Of course it might just be as simple as needing Ra's permission to see Oliver and her not backing down until he finally relents. :(

• Love 1

IF Olicity is the wedding/marriage I am soooo done with this show. They are one of the reasons I even watch and I would feel so cheated if they did that. We were robbed of seeing their development after the Slade situation and I will not support the show any longer if they do it again. It's so lazy.

But it wouldn't be. That's my entire problem. There's no way they're going to settle his love life permanently this early in, like strikera0 said, what is likely to be a 7-season show. That means Olicity dies, somehow. And there's very little way to come back from a marriage breakup, or death.

My issue is what would come after O/F if they aren't the endgame couple... Which is L/O *rolls eyes* I'll be long gone by then :p

• Love 8