Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I suppose if Felicity was all, "Peace out, Oliver! Have a fun trip!" I would think that's OOC. But after the crossover where these two were all about the eye sex and flirty flirt, I wouldn't believe that Felicity could sell that she's moved on with Ray, and I would be annoyed at Oliver if he bought something like that. 

Ugh! I hate being invested and anxious.

• Love 6

I suppose if Felicity was all, "Peace out, Oliver! Have a fun trip!" I would think that's OOC. But after the crossover where these two were all about the eye sex and flirty flirt, I wouldn't believe that Felicity could sell that she's moved on with Ray, and I would be annoyed at Oliver if he bought something like that.

Ugh! I hate being invested and anxious.

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought. Felicity tells Oliver to just go because she doesn't care anymore (obviously he wants to die). But as Oliver said "it requires conviction" and I don't think Felicity would be able to pull that off without cracking and Oliver seeing she's lying. And I do think Oliver would see.

Edited by Limbo
  • Love 2

I agree with what everyone has already posted. Felicity was the one telling Oliver to "find another way" (other than having to kill) in Season 2, so I can imagine that the writers might think it would be OOC for her to tell Oliver to do whatever it takes to come home alive (even if that means killing Ra's-and thus breaking his no-kill rule).

I personally won't find it OOC if Felicity tells Oliver to "do whatever it takes" to come home alive.

• Love 4

Even if he doesn’t approve of her more hands-on approach to crime-fighting, though, he won’t try and stop her. “I don’t want her doing that, but if I… try and manipulate or control her too much — help her, in his mind — it won’t work,” Blackthorne says. “He knows that if he pushes her too much, that just has the opposite effect.”

IDK about you guys, but what PB just described just made Laurel look like a 4 year old child...? That's just not right. Especially not for BC, a woman who's supposed to take over Sara's mantle. 

• Love 5

IDK about you guys, but what PB just described just made Laurel look like a 4 year old child...? That's just not right. Especially not for BC, a woman who's supposed to take over Sara's mantle. 

Well, Laurel does have a tendency to do exactly what people ask her/warn her not to do, so it seems to be in keeping with her character as we know her. 

Well, Laurel does have a tendency to do exactly what people ask her/warn her not to do, so it seems to be in keeping with her character as we know her. 

It kind of sucks because whenever she does do the exact opposite of what people warn her not to do, bad things always happens. You'd think she'd learn from her mistakes by now and not take a moment to actually think about what she's doing? It's impulsive, childish and everything I hoped Laurel would grow out of yet hasn't. :/ It's like even though Laurel has gone through so damn much, she still hasn't grown as a character. And that just baffles me. 

Edited by wonderwall

In the clip, Diggle asks Oliver "Do you have an alternate plan?" and Oliver says "no".  Could planting his own DNA be part of an alternative plan he has later?

But what if the DNA was degraded and you couldn't tell if it had an X or Y chromosome? If only part of the DNA remained intact, those markers might look like Oliver's (since as far as we know, he's the only Queen in the SCPD database) even if they were actually Thea's. 

It would have to be degraded in each cell of the blood sample.  The difference between an X and a Y chromosome is pretty easy to tell.

But if the Starling City police database had samples of everyone who had committed a felony within the past 3 years, why would it have Oliver's?  He was acquitted of being the Hood so they would have had to get rid of his sample.

And when I combine that thought with this quote from the article “There’s a very specific scene between Oliver and Felicity about his humanity and how that potentially is a liability in his duel with Ra’s,” she's going to say something that cuts ties between them because she's afraid she'll continue to be a distraction to Oliver when he needs to focus to survive. And then we'll get a scene where she explains to Diggle what and why she said it so the audience knows it's a lie.

I can see something like this happening.  If she knows that Oliver trying to find another way to please her weakens him, I can see her telling him something that deliberately weakens their tie. If she does, I hope he calls her on it and they end up being very close because I need that '9' to get through InstaCanary.

It kind of sucks because whenever she does do the exact opposite of what people warn her not to do, bad things always happens. You'd think she'd learn from her mistakes by now and not take a moment to actually think about what she's doing? It's impulsive, childish and everything I hoped Laurel would grow out of yet hasn't. 

And she always does the exact opposite of what people tell her to do.

Real growth for Laurel would be not becoming a fighter but realizing that she doesn't always know best and maybe she should listen to what other people think for a change.

• Love 4

I'm actually kind of bothered Laurel isn't there in that sneak peak where Felicity searches the SCPD data for who killed Sara... Wouldn't she want to be there? Ya know, to find out who killed her? It just seems weird to me that she isn't there and why she isn't putting 100% into finding the killer. It's odd. 

• Love 2

On the faint silver lining of that cloud, that sounds to me like Quentin is going to find out about Sara soon. Although theoretically I suppose he could find out about Laurel trying to be a vigilante and still not learn about Sara. :(

Edited by Starfish35

I took the intentionally of character to mean she says something that isn't true.

And when I combine that thought with this quote from the article “There’s a very specific scene between Oliver and Felicity about his humanity and how that potentially is a liability in his duel with Ra’s,” she's going to say something that cuts ties between them because she's afraid she'll continue to be a distraction to Oliver when he needs to focus to survive. And then we'll get a scene where she explains to Diggle what and why she said it so the audience knows it's a lie.

This was my first thought as well, but her telling him to kill Ra's and Oliver insisting he won't might must be as likely.  I'd prefer not to have a lie be the last thing between them. 

• Love 1

What I gathered from that PB's quote is that every character is pretty much "Let her do what she wants" about Laurel,as long as she doesn't bother them, like they can't take the hassle. "She won't tell her father Sara is dead? Well..her decision!" "She wants to fight crime like a crazy person?Ok, Good luck!" They couldn't care less lol

As for the Olicity scene, I have no idea what they came up with, but I can't see her explicitly saying Kill! so maybe that's what they did. :/

• Love 1

Felicity will tell Oliver to go kill Ra's and then Laurel will come up to him and tell him that he's better than that :p 

tumblr_nahbjtNCd01s239dso4_250.gif

Ahhhhhh I crack myself up! 

I don't want Laurel anywhere near Oliver and Felicity when they have their talk that is a nine on a scale of one to ten.

• Love 4

This 9 on a scale of 10 just doesn't ring true to me.  In EBR's interviews she's said they have a "strong moment" in the episode.  Somehow a "moment" no matter how strong, doesn't translate as a 9 on a scale of 10.

I'm hoping for a 6 and nothing more.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 5

The thing is, the Guggenheim's 9 has amped my expectations to such a level, I'm pretty sure I'll come wanting when it's over. And I'm not expecting sexy kisses at all - I just want an emotionally charged conversation, an open-cards talk.

But frankly, when these writers talk about OCC moments, I just roll my eyes. There are fanfics out there with characters more IN character than in some episodes. Thus, anything goes for me, save for Felicity saying "You know what? Go. Go get yourself killed. I don't care. I'm dating Palmer, he buys me pretty things. When was the last time you bought me something?" (Now THAT would be OCC and uncalled for).

• Love 5

But frankly, when these writers talk about OCC moments, I just roll my eyes. There are fanfics out there with characters more IN character than in some episodes. Thus, anything goes for me, save for Felicity saying "You know what? Go. Go get yourself killed. I don't care. I'm dating Palmer, he buys me pretty things. When was the last time you bought me something?" (Now THAT would be OCC and uncalled for).

LOL, that certainly would be OOC!  (I hope, it's hard to tell this season.  I thought the dress drooling was bad enough.)

MG is that one who talked about Laurel's Emmy-worthy scene, so I doubt my '9' and his are anywhere close.  My expectations are being held in check;; I'm just hoping for EBR's "strong moment" and AK saying that SA and EBR were acting their butts off.

• Love 2

As for the "most surprising ending on the show" - this comes from the people who thought we would be surprised by the Oliver baby-mama revelation. Come on!

The only thing that would touch upon surprising for me would be Ra's actually killing Oliver, and then Stephen announcing he just got a new gig and he's off. But still, that would be more shocking than surprising.

• Love 5

I agree with what everyone has already posted. Felicity was the one telling Oliver to "find another way" (other than having to kill) in Season 2, so I can imagine that the writers might think it would be OOC for her to tell Oliver to do whatever it takes to come home alive (even if that means killing Ra's-and thus breaking his no-kill rule).

I personally won't find it OOC if Felicity tells Oliver to "do whatever it takes" to come home alive.

I think sometimes people forget that the no kill rule was not Felicity imposing her morality on top of Oliver's and insisting he comply. It was Felicity being aware that this was a rule Oliver wanted to live by to honor his friend, a big change Oliver had made for himself. She wasn't horrified by the fact that Oliver had killed Vertigo per se. No logical person would second guess him on that. It had to be done. She was just horrified that she was the reason he did something that might cause him pain or to regress. She has never been a total pacifist. She couldn't do this if she was. Killing to protect and save others when other options are exhausted is morally acceptable to her.

Same with Slade. She understands that she and Diggle are both kind of training wheels for Oliver, in his PTSD, not trusting his own judgment condition. Thea was in imminent danger, they had no idea what Slade might do, and Oliver was losing it. She knew that he needed something to help him decide to do what his instincts told him to do, to help him trust himself. She gave him permission to do what he knew was right. That is actually how things go in a good marriage. I know what I want and should do almost always, and my husband's feedback is there to confirm that for me. To confirm for me that yes, this is the path that I want to take.

So in this case, by leaving...Oliver is potentially breaking a promise to Felicity. He promised her that she was not going to lose him. But now, he's going off alone, very far away, to what the characters would believe is almost certain doom. Is she going to send him off feeling guilty and unsupported, to do what he has to do? Or like there is no hope? Of course not. She's going to send him off knowing that he has everything to come home for. I mean, last time he ended up very far away from SC unable to return home for a long time (as opposed to the S1/S2 hiatus), he avoided coming home immediately when he could, and one reason for that had to be the very unpleasant reception he would be given.

She represents home to him, and by confirming for him that he has to do what he has to do, that she believes he can do it, and that everyone there will still be there for him when he returns she's representing that entire concept.

Edited by ostentatious
  • Love 14

So in this case, by leaving...Oliver is potentially breaking a promise to Felicity. He promised her that she was not going to lose him. But now, he's going off alone, very far away, to what the characters would believe is almost certain doom. Is she going to send him off feeling guilty and unsupported, to do what he has to do? Or like there is no hope? Of course not. She's going to send him off knowing that he has everything to come home for. I mean, last time he ended up very far away from SC unable to return home for a long time (as opposed to the S1/S2 hiatus), he avoided coming home immediately when he could, and one reason for that had to be the very unpleasant reception he would be given.

She represents home to him, and by confirming for him that he has to do what he has to do, that she believes he can do it, and that everyone there will still be there for him when he returns she's representing that entire concept.

I just wish I trusted the EPs to do just what you've described.  Unfortunately, I don't trust them to be that insightful.

Whatever the OOC thing is, I just hope it doesn't sabotage Felicity's character.

• Love 3

I think sometimes people forget that the no kill rule was not Felicity imposing her morality on top of Oliver's and insisting he comply. It was Felicity being aware that this was a rule Oliver wanted to live by to honor his friend, a big change Oliver had made for himself. She wasn't horrified by the fact that Oliver had killed Vertigo per se. No logical person would second guess him on that. It had to be done. She was just horrified that she was the reason he did something that might cause him pain or to regress. She has never been a total pacifist. She couldn't do this if she was. Killing to protect and save others when other options are exhausted is morally acceptable to her.

Same with Slade. She understands that she and Diggle are both kind of training wheels for Oliver, in his PTSD, not trusting his own judgment condition. Thea was in imminent danger, they had no idea what Slade might do, and Oliver was losing it. She knew that he needed something to help him decide to do what his instincts told him to do, to help him trust himself. She gave him permission to do what he knew was right. That is actually how things go in a good marriage. I know what I want and should do almost always, and my husband's feedback is there to confirm that for me. To confirm for me that yes, this is the path that I want to take.

I agree completely - THIS is what (and why) should happen between Oliver and Felicity. And, also, with Oliver and Diggle.  And who knows how and if Thea fits in.  I think Oliver's determination, as evidenced through the clips, is a big contrast to how he was willing to face Slade prior to the finale last season - when he was at the waterfront, resigned to die to save everyone. 

He changed gears to face Slade, with the full support of his team, centered more on Felicity and Diggle.  Especially Felicity in that case.

So I think Felicity will - I hope - give Oliver the confirmation he needs.  She's never been 100% anti-kill when it comes to the very evil, unredeemable. She has tried to honor her own moral code, within the context of the new world she's involved with now, and what she knows of Oliver's.  He wants to be a hero. She seems him as one.  She's consistenly seen him and referred to him as a hero.  Her expectations now mesh with what he wants for himself.

How that translates to facing off against Ra's SHOULD be very clear.

But I also have low expectations when it comes to this show about too many aspects.

I also hope Laurel is not a part of ANYTHING to do with his decision to go to see Ra's.

As for MG's '9' - he's a troll, he loves hyping things that turn out to be polar opposite (in too many cases with me) of what I'm expecting. I learned by last April to take his enthusiasm for impending episodes with more than just a grain of salt.

As for MG's '9' - he's a troll, he loves hyping things that turn out to be polar opposite (in too many cases with me) of what I'm expecting. I learned by last April to take his enthusiasm for impending episodes with more than just a grain of salt.

I don't trust MG, but I do trust SA. If he says it's the greatest Oliver and Felicity scene, I'm expecting payoff, man. 

I hope it's open and honest and good between them; that's what I want to see, that's what I want Oliver to leave Starling with: something to fight and come home for (I mean, he'd have more to come home for than just Felicity, but he loves her, so that's a really great start). The OOC thing makes me nervous, but who even knows what these people consider OOC. Like I wrote last night it won't surprise me in the least if the show is over and I haven't seen Felicity do a single OOC thing all night. Then again, it won't surprise me if she does, either. 

Basically I just need it to be 8 already.

• Love 5

Thanks for the reminder, apinknightmare, about SA's comments about this episode regarding Oliver & Felicity. That's a bit reassuring.

I'm anticipating a good episode but also dreading it, too.  Once it's over, there is a long wait until the show comes back in a form that I want to watch it again.  It's only shorter than the summer hiatus.

Edited by writersblock51

With regards to Laurel's role in Oliver going to the League, am I the only one who's kind of looking forward to what her reaction is? She can't possibly believe Oliver would kill Sara, and if Thea is implicated like it seems she will be, like...what is she even going to do? Maybe she'll be too preoccupied with her parents this ep and they'll keep all of this from her, but IDK. Purposely angry, bitchy Laurel is my most palatable/enjoyable version of Laurel, so it could be entertaining. 

Whether it turns out that it was actually Oliver who killed Sara or not, these guys doing the promo stuff are the worst, since they basically gave away what was supposed to be the big (or at least one of ) shocker of the episode. In that interview SA is all "it's a stunning reveal"..yeah, not anymore ahahah

• Love 1

New dialogue tease from Marc:

Oh my God, you're cheating on someone. -- Felicity

Also this quote from Stephen, one of the video interviews:

There’s uh, the fallout which we didn’t really touch on in episode 8 because we were so busy with all The Flash gang. But from, what happened between Felicity and Ray at the end of episode 7.

So I think the first is Felicity to Ray, when he has something he can't tell her, he has to show her.

And I think the 9 scene will be the culmination of the fallout, so *that* is the intensity, I think. The sweetness will be the goodbye.

• Love 1

So were people supposed to actually take Oliver as the killer as a legit suspect?  I kind of assumed that it was a throw away plot point, which is why it got released in the sneak peak.

I don't know, but having Oliver being involved somehow seems kinda big. Personally i wouldn't have given that away :)

Edited by looptab

So were people supposed to actually take Oliver as the killer as a legit suspect?  I kind of assumed that it was a throw away plot point, which is why it got released in the sneak peak.

Yeah, I don't think Oliver was intended to be a legit suspect. He mentioned how the writers laid things out through the different episodes, and he mentioned 2 - SO MAYBE IT IS ZOMBIE TOMMY! Or Maseo or Tatsu. It think whoever is ultimately responsible for actually killing her will probably wind up being a "shocking reveal" or whatever. I mean, it can only be SO shocking, but the promos didn't ruin anything IMO. 

From the IGN interview:

IGN: So we’re getting Laurel fairly soon in her Canary costume. We’ve seen some photos of her sitting alongside Roy in his costume. Oliver’s obviously not been like, “Yeah, you train, you get in the costume!” He can’t stop her but once she starts doing it, how is he going to react to that?

Guggenheim: I’ll be honest, it is very hard to answer that question, believe it or not, without spoiling episode nine so I’m going to stand back on that.

Yeah, so basically he's not going to react, because he's "dead", right?  I'm pretty sure that this is where we're headed.

Guggenheim: A lot’s been made about how episodes ten, eleven, twelve are a very sort of Canary-centric arc. I don’t know where that idea came about. I really feel like ten, eleven, and twelve are really about Team Arrow. And Roy is a huge part of that. In fact, because of the events of episode nine, Roy is going to really have to step up in episodes ten and beyond.

Oh, are we trying to walk this back now??  Isn't he the one who told us that 10-12 is the Laurel trilogy?!

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 10

Another quote from Marc from the IGN interview:

A lot’s been made about how episodes ten, eleven, twelve are a very sort of Canary-centric arc. I don’t know where that idea came about. I really feel like ten, eleven, and twelve are really about Team Arrow. And Roy is a huge part of that. In fact, because of the events of episode nine, Roy is going to really have to step up in episodes ten and beyond. Roy not only does that but Colton [Haynes] anchored that and he delivers some of his finest work on the show including a real gangbuster scene in episode eleven between him and John Barrowman. There’s a lot of good stuff coming up for Roy. Ten, eleven, and twelve is not going to be all Laurel all the time. Certainly it has some pretty big character developments but there’s a lot of stuff for the rest of Team Arrow as well.

So with Oliver gone and Diggle taking care of Lyla and Sara, Roy takes over leading field ops, I guess? 

Another:

Guggenheim: I’m starting to see pieces of [the ATOM suit]. I’m literally getting pieces of it emailed to me, photographs of it. So it’s coming. Slowly but surely. You’ll get a little bit more of a sense of it with episode nine...We have a master plan as far as Ray Palmer’s concerned and I haven’t even had the chance to discuss the master plan with Brandon so I certainly don’t want him reading about it on the internet. But we have a plan that we’re really, really excited about. I hope in the next week or so to actually have a chance to talk Brandon through it and let him know what we have up our sleeve and I’ll leave it at that.

That says to me that Felicity doesn't bring Ray onto the team. With only Roy and possibly Laurel in the field, that is going to be a MESS. Felicity on comms can't do everything. Cripes.

• Love 4

B4gSFGCCUAA9aNo.jpg

So yeah Marky there is no Team Arrow without Oliver. And i really dont care for flip floping Roy to tune in.

Laurel is not a part of Team Arrow, or not the TA I want to watch. And yeah, no Oliver, no TA. But, you know, nice try taking that back. 

• Love 6

Oh, sorry.  It was Kreisberg that said this:

"Laurel appears in the Arrow episode," he said. "She's not as present in these episodes, but that is because we've been building up to her appearance as the Black Canary. We sort of said that Sara was the Canary, but Laurel is the Black Canary. Episodes 10, 11 and 12 are a three-part trilogy that are about her. And episode 13 I think I can spoil, is called 'Canaries.' For fans of Laurel and for fans of Katie, they're going to get more than their fill after the winter break."

Guggenheim doesn't know where this idea came about?  It was from his fellow EP.

• Love 8

"It's not the only family member Oliver has a fight with". Amell, I love you, but you could just have said Thea because everyone else is dead. YOUR PARENTS ARE DEEEEAD. Er. Sorry, Batman. Also, technically, Malcolm is not a family member, but o-kay.

I really think these folks are worried that even the fanboys like John Campea are about to ditch the show during The Canary Hours. But then they use ROY as the hook, and just. Lol.

Also, if Brandon Routh doesn't even know what's gonna go with Crazy Eyes, and this interview was done after the Flash/Arrow screening, does that mean there's not too much for Crazy Eyes to do until after 313-314, or?

• Love 4

Oh, are we trying to walk this back now??  Isn't he the one who told us that 10-12 is the Laurel trilogy?!

Ha. So much walking back, It's a trilogy about her, but STOP it's not all Laurel all the Time, there's lots of Roy too! Not Diggle, Not Felicity, not Thea, not Merlynn, not your pricey big name Guest Star Ray, he leads with Roy.

Mark Guggenheim misunderstanding what a SAVE is since 2014, and they literally are repeating the EXACT same plan from last year where 10-14 were Laurel and Roy mirakuru centered. RME.

• Love 7

I think these guys are either spread too thin or just aren't capable of keeping up with more than one show at a time.

A previous Guggenheim interview (http://www.accesshollywood.com/marc-guggenheim-how-ras-al-ghul-will-change-arrow_video_2501937) said that episode "10 and beyond" would also include more on Malcolm's back story and a flashback.  So the trilogy is all about Team Arrow, but without Oliver, and with lots of Laurel, Roy and Malcolm... uh, no, not about Team Arrow at all.

Also from the IGN interview:

IGN: I have to ask about Diggle and a mask. Because he’s worn one a couple of times here and there but in the grand scheme of things, what are your thoughts on Diggle disguising himself now that he’s running around with a lot of people in costumes?

Guggenheim: When appropriate, we’ve had him what’s called a balaclava, which is kind of like a ski mask. We’ve done it in situations where it looks like he’s really exposed. But he’s not going to get a super hero mask in the traditional sense. He’s not that kind of guy.

Not sure I'm satisfied with his explanation.  Diggle wasn't wearing a balaclava or any kind of mask when he confronted those Bratva bad guys, even though he was with costumed Arsenal and Arrow.  I agree with whoever here said it's really because Diggle doesn't have a superhero comic identity, so they have no idea what costume to put on him.  Still, it would've been nice if they could have thrown in some dialogue between Oliver and Diggle regarding what Diggle wears when he's out in the field.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Mm I think the questions was about Roy? That's why he answered with stuff on Roy? Or am I misunderstanding it?

There's no question linked to the Laurel damage control. The previous question was about Diggle wearing a costume, then there was a picture of Roy, and Guggenheim's answer. If there really wasn't a question and he just started talking about it, I'll be sitting here forever laughing.

Edited by dancingnancy
  • Love 4

Mm I think the questions was about Roy? That's why he answered with stuff on Roy? Or am I misunderstanding it?

Not that I see, the interview is weird though. There's the Diggle Mask question. Then a  massive photo of Roy in costume, followed by further commentary by Guggenheim seemingly not in response to any particular question, so either there was a question and they forgot to include it, or no he's just taking the opportunity to quell the full scale free fall of Laurel haters running away in abject in indifference.

Also, if Brandon Routh doesn't even know what's gonna go with Crazy Eyes, and this interview was done after the Flash/Arrow screening, does that mean there's not too much for Crazy Eyes to do until after 313-314, or?

This the kind of thing that makes me want to not watch this show. You've shot up through episode 13 (or 14 even) and you still haven't let Brandon Routh in on what the plan for Ray IS? This shows so much on screen, they don't have time to do anything because they have too many plot balls, and they can't even begin to juggle them, it's just hold one let all others fall and roll away....

Edited by blixie

Not that I see, the interview is weird though. There's the Diggle Mask question. Then a  massive photo of Roy in costume, followed by further commentary by Guggenheim seemingly not in response to any particular question, so either there was a question and they forgot to include it, or no he's just taking the opportunity to quell the full scale free fall of Laurel haters running away in abject in indifference.

Yeah I'm reading the interview right now lol. Mm I feel there must have been a question that accidently wasn't included.. Why would he randomly start talking about that lol? All his other comments have questions linked to them.

Edited by ban1o

Yeah I'm reading the interview right now lol. Mm I feel there must have been a question that wasn't included.. Why would he randomly start talking about that lol? All his other comments have questions linked to them.

Maybe he's been getting some bad feedback on that?  Who knows.  But I trust Kreisberg a hell of a lot more than Guggenheim, so if Kreisberg is telling me that it's a Laurel trilogy, I'm going to go with that.

• Love 4

Maybe he's been getting some bad feedback on that?  Who knows.  But I trust Kreisberg a hell of a lot more than Guggenheim, so if Kreisberg is telling me that it's a Laurel trilogy, I'm going to go with that.

LOL maybe, I'm sure he's heard some negative reaction. I still think there was a question that prompted his statement:P It seems kind of random to start talking about Roy after the questions about Diggle in a mask.

The backtracking is  funny but I really don't think the 3 episodes are completely focused on Laurel. I think they just said that to please Laurel fans since she wasn't in episode 7 or episode 8 and they are supposed to be setting her up to be Black Canary. Remember episode 3 was "supposed" to be a Diggle centric episode and it really wasn't.

• Love 1

Question:

Why or what kind of fallout would there be between Felicity and Oliver about the Ray kiss?

Have I misunderstood? Seems Ray will apologise for the kiss and run and show her his grand idea, but why Oliver and Felicity?