Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Charlotte Ross will reprise her Arrow role as Felicity Smoak’s mother Donna during a Season 6 episode, TVLine has confirmed. Further details about the guest spot are unavailable, but the series is currently in production on its midseason finale, so perhaps Donna arrives to (belatedly) help Felicity celebrate her… new business with Curtis? Or something?

Sure, TVline, that's the reason.

Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

It sounds to me like Dinah's story is NOT to take over TA because Oliver and Diggle aren't around or that they're somehow going to make Dinah Oliver's equal/co-leader and shit all over Felicity and Diggle (because comics). Instead it's to think she knows better than everyone else. We know that starting around mid-season (which usually means 10-15) Dinah's actions lead to conflict with Team Arrow because she screws up.

Yeah, that kind of fits more where WM was going with describing Dinah.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Sure, TVline, that's the reason.

Lol... I totally forgot that Olicity getting married in the crossover is not "official" spoiler. I wonder how much of a surprise it's going to be for people who aren't on twitter.

• Love 3
Just now, lemotomato said:

Lol... I totally forgot that Olicity getting married in the crossover is not "official" spoiler. I wonder how much of a surprise it's going to be for people who aren't on twitter.

The best part is that you have to know that TVLine already knows or suspects why Donna is back, so this fake low-key "speculation" is just hilarious to me, as if TVLine is trying to sidestep the obvious reasons from the spoilers.

• Love 1

Here's the full quote in context from that Oct. 20, 2017 Hollywood Reporter interview:

Spreading her wings | While Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) has been on Team Arrow for an entire year, it's really this season that she's come into her own. Acting less like a recruit and more like a partner, she could tell that Diggle (David Ramsey) was hiding something and confronted him until he finally confessed that he has degenerative nerve damage in his hand after getting hit with shrapnel from the Lian Yu explosion. "This season I have more time to interact with everyone on the team. She has reinvested herself as a fully committed member of the team," Harkavy tells THR. "She embraced her mantle, so we're really getting to see her relationships with everybody expanding and getting deeper." And that's why she's been able to take on more of a leadership role on the team. "It goes hand in hand with Dinah's personality. She is a fighter, she is a natural leader," Harkavy adds. "She also has a lot of respect for the hierarchy of the team, so she's not trying to take over, but she has a stronger voice and it's been a lot of fun to get to know that voice more and use and flex it and see how it fits into the rest of the team. She's become a stronger version of herself."

Diggle's dilemma | So now that Dinah knows that Diggle is compromised, what does that mean for their close working relationship? "Dinah is just a ball-buster so if she sees something like that, she's going to go for it and she's going to hone in and get to the bottom of it. Diggle is one of her closest friends and she's concerned, and this is her way of showing it," Harkavy says of Dinah's relentless pursuit of the truth. "She doesn't want the team to get hurt if he's compromised. She takes it upon herself to make sure nobody gets hurt." But she adds that Diggle telling her the truth about his injury "is a step in the right direction." Because she kept her own secret after Lian Yu that was exposed and she's been through the experience of losing someone, "she just has a lot of love in her heart and a lot of trauma, so she wants him to be OK. It's all coming from a place of love."

Change in leadership | Since Dinah is the only one who knows that Diggle isn't at 100 percent, the rest of the team will be looking to him to lead the group, as Oliver (Stephen Amell) has officially passed him the Green Arrow mantle. Since Oliver doesn't want to make his son an orphan, he's decided to focus just on being the major and a father. He offered Diggle his place as leader of the group, and Diggle accepted ... despite knowing he can't fight like he used to. Talk about an awkward situation that is only going to get more awkward moving forward. "Any time that the hierarchy gets shaken up, it's going to put a fault into the foundation and everything is going to shift," Harkavy says. "If somebody else is now the head, then how does the chain of command fall? The team is going to have to figure out how to restructure themselves and relearning everyone's strengths. Because without the captain, that's all you have to rely on." And Diggle continuing to hide the secret of his injury from the rest of the team "definitely concerns" Dinah. "It gives her even more reason to want to make sure that Diggle's going to be OK and figure out what's going on," she adds. "That's a big loss, not having Oliver, so to have the new Green Arrow compromised as well, she's concerned, for sure."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dc-tv-watch-arrow-juliana-harkavy-interview-black-canary-1050200

Sounds like Dinah is a natural leader who's also willing to defer to the acknowledged team leader. However, what happens if the acknowledged team leader - Diggle - is impaired? And the former team leader - Oliver - is out of the team?

I don't think that they're going to make Dinah an official leader or co-leader of Team Arrow. But, arguably, she might act as an unofficial or de facto co-leader to cover for or help out Diggle... maybe.

ETA: Don't tell me that there's going to be another party that's crashed by the bad guys right before the holidays!

Edited by tv echo
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

But and again, just playing Devil's Advocate, that doesn't mean the SHOW is making her Leader or "co-leader" with Oliver of Team Arrow. 

That comment actually kind of supports JHs other interviews where she talks about her conflicts with the Team. 

It sounds to me like Dinah's story is NOT to take over TA because Oliver and Diggle aren't around or that they're somehow going to make Dinah Oliver's equal/co-leader and shit all over Felicity and Diggle (because comics). Instead it's to think she knows better than everyone else. We know that starting around mid-season (which usually means 10-15) Dinah's actions lead to conflict with Team Arrow because she screws up.

You asked where the speculation about Dinah acting as team leader was coming from and I replied with what I remembered people discussing about. 

My idea from what we saw of the show so far is that she'll try to act as the leader because Oliver isn't around and she is the only one who has reason to think Diggle isn't fit to be the leader at the moment. Then she might screw up because of that or might be exactly right to act like that because Diggle is injured so he might put himself and the whole team in danger and she'll put herself into troubles for another reason. We are only at episode 3. Who knows what's going to happen in between. My speculation for the immediate future is that she'll try to lead thinking she knows best (and I'm not a fan of the story or her attitude but she really knows best) and I don't know if they chose her to be the one in the position to know something is wrong with Dig because she is a big name from the comics so they wanted to give her and not someone else a predominant role or for whatever reason.

(edited)

It goes hand in hand with Dinah's personality. She is a fighter, she is a natural leader," Harkavy adds. "She also has a lot of respect for the hierarchy of the team, so she's not trying to take over, but she has a stronger voice and it's been a lot of fun to get to know that voice more and use and flex it and see how it fits into the rest of the team. She's become a stronger version of herself."

Dinah telling Diggle off and being pissy all episode of 602

"She doesn't want the team to get hurt if he's compromised. She takes it upon herself to make sure nobody gets hurt." 

602 maybe something in 603

Any time that the hierarchy gets shaken up, it's going to put a fault into the foundation and everything is going to shift," Harkavy says. "If somebody else is now the head, then how does the chain of command fall? The team is going to have to figure out how to restructure themselves and relearning everyone's strengths. Because without the captain, that's all you have to rely on."

Oliver is out, which means Diggle/Yoda takes over Oliver's role and the rest of the noobs fight to be #2 (Dinah probably does get this in 603).

But all listen to Felicity and Diggle.

Basically actors always talk about what they've filmed or recently read in a script so I wouldn't expect something huge to come from JH's interviews but, that's just me.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

I'll be interested to see if interacting "with everyone on the team" means Felicity, too, and what that looks like in terms of leadership roles. If Digg is team leader because he's GA, but is compromised because of this stupid secret, where does Felicity come in? What does that mean on the field? In the bunker?

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, bethy said:

I'll be interested to see if interacting "with everyone on the team" means Felicity, too, and what that looks like in terms of leadership roles. If Digg is team leader because he's GA, but is compromised because of this stupid secret, where does Felicity come in? What does that mean on the field? In the bunker?

I wonder if it even comes up in 603-607. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to see that whole Diggle impairment get dropped or handwaved (crossbow makes it easier to deal with tremmers) in the next 4 episodes.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

I wonder if it even comes up in 603-607. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to see that whole Diggle impairment get dropped or habdwaved (crossbow makes it easier to deal with tremmers) in the next 4 episodes.

I'm thinking at least something has to come up between 603-607, like something with it causes the death of Richard Dragon's brother/father/whatever (604ish) which causes Dragon to want to get revenge on Diggle/GA.

• Love 3
Just now, way2interested said:

I'm thinking at least something has to come up between 603-607, like something with it causes the death of Richard Dragon's brother/father/whatever (604ish) which causes Dragon to want to get revenge on Diggle/GA.

I forget was there actual support for this or were we basing this all of the comics? What do we know about Richard Dragon anyway.  I totally forgot.

I forget was there actual support for this or were we basing this all of the comics? What do we know about Richard Dragon anyway.  I totally forgot.

Not really, I was just basing it on the kind of easy comparisons from the comics. I think all we know is that he's at least in 604 so far, that character breakdown from the casting call, and I think that SA hadn't had scenes with him but JH said that she had like 1 or 2. I'm just thinking that Diggle needs a villain and this would be a clear path from what we've got so far, but eh  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 1

I know there was debate over who got Richard Dragon (Diggle or Oliver). But, now I forget who the other villain options were for Diggle/GA.

I think Richard Dragon is probably for Oliver/GA not Diggle only because he's a bigger comic name.

Michael Emerson is probably Cayden James and is Felicity's nemesis.

Black Siren is obviously there for Dinah/BC.

I know Oliver gets a villain for his non mask persona and I thought it was Anatoly. Of course I suppose that could be FBI Lady.

I feel like I'm missing a villain another one that could have gone to either Diggle or Oliver. 

Summary of Richard Dragon spoilers (in chronological order)...

Ricardo Diaz AKA Richard Dragon

-- Arrow casting call notice: "[RICARDO DIAZ] Male. 30s - 40s. Diverse. Hardened ex-con recently released from prison fro crimes he didn't commit. Ricardo uses his freedom and 25 million dollars in settlement money to establish control over Star City's criminal underworld. He's a martial arts and fighting expert honed by years of life on the street and in prison...7/13 FRACTIONAL SERIES REGULAR." (Jun. 14, 2017 kasperco77x post on Arrow reddit, page 1540 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- MG: "We are really, really thrilled. And you can also expect a really cool announcement, uh, not now, uh, about, uh, a character, uh, whose character's name is Richard Dragon from the comics, who will also be among our villains that we'll be seeing this year."  (SDCC, Jul. 22, 2017: Flicks And The City video of Arrow panel highlights and Clevver News videos of full Arrow panel, page 4 of New Spoilers thread)

-- MG teased that Richard Dragon will also appear as part of this “villainous cabal.” (SDCC, Jul. 22, 2017: Entertainment Weekly article, page 4 of New Spoilers thread)

-- MG: "Um, you know, what I really like about our interpretation of Richard [Dragon] is, he’s very grounded. Like, he’s not a flamboyant Big Bad. He doesn’t wear a costume. He really is, you know, a crime lord, sort of in the, you know, Tobias Church model. But, uh, with Tobias, we really only saw him for like five episodes, so we were excited about the prospect of doing like a cool, gritty crime lord, uh, but for a longer period of time. We’ve never really done that on the show before. So it’s different."  (SDCC, Jul. 22, 2017: Video of MG interview in Jul. 25, 2017 ComicBook article, page 4 of New Spoilers thread)

-- On what opportunities does Richard Dragon present as opposed to some other villains in the past, WM: "I think the thing we get out of Richard Dragon is a different way of approaching what worked last season, which was a very - we liked that we went back to this gritty crime drama for the show, and Richard Dragon gives us an opportunity to do that. He's from the streets, he's a fighter. He's from - you know, more from the Glades side of town. He's a gang leader. And we're going to use that to our advantage and also explore new territory. I mean, we've seen Oliver go up against a lot of people, but nobody quite like him." (SDCC, Jul. 22, 2017: Video of WM interview in Jul. 29, 2017 ComicBook article, page 5 of New Spoilers thread)

-- Kirk Acevedo has been cast as Ricardo Diaz, a/k/a Richard Dragon, for a season-long recurring arc. Character description: "A hardened ex-con recently released from prison for crimes he didn’t commit, Ricardo Diaz (Acevedo) is bent on taking over Star City’s criminal underworld. A master in hand to hand combat, honed by years of life on the street, Diaz has yet to meet a foe he can’t take down." (Aug. 15, 2017 Deadline article & tweet, page 5 of New Spoilers thread)

-- On Aug. 20, 2017, Kirk Acevedo tweeted: "The Dragon is coming 2 Star City!" (kirkacevedo tweet, page 5 of New Spoilers thread)

-- Per EW's Natalie Abrams, SA told her that each of the villains this year are kinda paired with a member of Team Arrow, like Anatoly is a villain for Oliver, and Black Siren is a villain for Black Canary. List of S6 villains include: Vigilante, Anatoly, Richard Dragon, Samanda Watson, and mystery villain (played by Michael Emerson). (Sep. 7, 2017 Entertainment Weekly's Superhero Insider podcast, page 360 of Mind Your Surroundings thread)

-- MG: "The theme of the season is family, but it's all the different interpretations of the word." Per EW, MG was hinting that thiis applies not just to Team Arrow but also to the trio of villains, consisting of Michael Emerson's mystery man, David Nykl's Anatoly, and Kirk Acevedo's Richard Dragon. (Scan of Arrow blurb from Entertainment Weekly's fall preview double issue in Sep. 18, 2017 JJ928 post, page 1606 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- On Kirk Acevedo, SA: "Haven’t seen him and haven’t worked with him yet [as of this Sept. 17 interview]. It’s really interesting this year. There are a number of big-time players that I have yet to have a scene with." (Oct. 5, 2017 TVLine article, page 7 of New Spoilers thread)

-- WM: "The cool thing about the villain [Ricardo Diaz] this season is we wanted to make him a different sort of villain than we'd seen before... We got Adrian Chase last season and I think collectively, at least on the writing staff, that's tough to top. He was such a great villain and such a great presence. This season we wanted to do something a little bit different." Also, while he may not have a connection to Oliver, per WM, "that doesn't mean there isn't a connection in there somewhere between him and maybe some other people on the team." (Oct. 9, 2017 IGN tweet & article, page 8 of New Spoilers thread)

-- SA: "With the villains this year, they’re all street level guys. Anatoly cut his teeth on the streets of Russia, and Richard Dragon cut his teeth on the streets in Star City, and whatever gaggle of villains is on the way, they’re focused on the goings on that happened here." (Oct. 10, 2017 Entertainment Weekly article, page 8 of New Spoilers thread and page 1626 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- On whether she's worked with either Kirk Acevedo or Michael Emerson yet, JH: "Coyly] They might have stepped in once or twice…. Yeah, I’ve seen them around. Kirk is like an old friend of mine — we did Walking Dead together — so it’s really cool to have him on the set. He is so good, like just his voice… he can say one word and be captivating." (Oct. 19, 2017 TVLine article, page 8 of New Spoilers thread and page 1635 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

FYI...

From Wikipedia - Ricardo Diaz is the New 52 incarnation of DC Comics character Richard Dragon: "A new version of Richard Dragon is introduced following DC's The New 52 2011 continuity relaunch. A character identifying himself as Richard Dragon first appears in Green Arrow #23 (2013)... In Green Arrow #31, he appears leading a team of Green Arrow's enemies, referred to as the Longbow Hunters. In Green Arrow #32 the character identifies himself as Ricardo Diaz, Jr., the namesake son of a drug kingpin who had been killed by John Diggle (posing as Green Arrow). He revealed that after his father's death and the fall of his criminal empire he sought out and found the League of Assassins where his sensei taught him to become a living weapon. He claims that when his sensei also taught him patience and compassion, which he perceived to be a weakness, he killed his sensei and took his name. Diaz/Dragon places a 30-million-dollar bounty on Green Arrow, which three members of the Longbow Hunters (Brick, Killer Moth, and Red Dart) intend to split. Green Arrow is able to defeat all of them with the help of his young half-sister, Emiko. Green Arrow is then reunited with his old partner, John Diggle, after Dragon attempts to kill Diggle by defenestration. In a fight against both Arrow and Diggle, Dragon is able to significantly injure both of them, but is ultimately defeated." (Wikipedia article in lemotomato post, page 1540 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Ah, see since I couldn't remember any villain options for Diggle and since Oliver still technically has two (I think SA even referred to Watson as "an antagonist for Oliver," but that might be wrong), I just matched him with Dragon. I figured, hey, if Felicity's getting a bigger named actor for her villain maybe Diggle can get the bigger comic name.

I figured Black Siren is still for Dinah and still am trying to figure out who Vigilante is for (tbh I just like the idea that he's also Dinah's LI, it'll save us characters), and then we still have to possibly someone for Rene or Curtis and Lance (although he'll probably share Black Siren), so maybe another villain might come for Diggle as well.

Then again there's that random guy BS was making out with in the trailer, he might be someone (lol maybe he's Dinah's new LI), or the guy from 601 if he comes back.

(edited)

Ahah! Vigilante was the villain I forgot about.

And we have SA confirm that Anatoly is Oliver's villain. Meanwhile WM kind of confirms Richard Dragon is for GA!Oliver. Although, it's WM so who knows.

That leaves Vigilante for Diggle or GA!Diggle (assuming they use a stuntman to play Vigilante while casting).

We have no idea who Curtis and Rene's villains are (at this point).

In other news, looks like Olicity is getting a reception on Arrow 609.

Makes me wonder who breaks it up? I think Anatoly is back in 609. I could seem him crashing the party and being his snarky self. Or maybe they'll pull the Big Bad (James/Dragon) reveal?

I now have a vision of the final 609 scene being Cayden James or Richard Dragon doing their best James Bond Villain "I'm sure you're all wondering why I've called you here today"

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

WM also hinted that Richard Dragon might have a surprise connection to some other people on the team. Perhaps Rene? Maybe Dragon battles Oliver, Diggle and Rene.

As for Curtis, I suspect that he'll be a part of Felicity's battle with Cayden James/Helix.

Edited by tv echo

Makes me wonder who breaks it up? I think Anatoly is back in 609. I could seem him crashing the party and being his snarly self. Or maybe they'll pull the Big Bad (James/Dragon) reveal?

Woah woah woah, the filming notice said no loud noises or gunfire. I'm expecting an uninterrupted, romantic as hell, atmospheric smoke-filled wedding reception, damn it!

• Love 6

I think Richard Dragon is definitely a villain for GA but doesn't necessarily mean it's Oliver's GA, might be at 1st Diggle's GA 

7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Makes me wonder who breaks it up? I think Anatoly is back in 609. I could seem him crashing the party and being his snarly self. Or maybe they'll pull the Big Bad (James/Dragon) reveal?

It's "atmospheric smoke" we getting an Olicity first dance YAY! 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

According to the filming notice, “There are no loud noises or gunfire” so I'm hoping their holiday party/reception will go off without a hitch this time!

No one will know what to do if that's the case. They'll be waiting the entire party for something to happen. Could you imagine? "Hey, is anyone getting attacked outside? No? Anyone approaching with guns? No? Anyone using magic to throw anyone around? No? What do we do? Do we ... have fun? What do we do about the bags filled with our suits and weapons in the hallway? Just bring them back to the bunker after?" 

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Woah woah woah, the filming notice said no loud noises or gunfire. I'm expecting an uninterrupted, romantic as hell, atmospheric smoke-filled wedding reception, damn it!

Has Arrow ever had a MSF party that went well? Maybe S2 or was Moria's party in 208?

Oh come on don't you want Anatoly waltzing in just being all "Oliver my Old Friend" (said in Londo Mollari's voice Mr Garibaldi, My Good Dear Friend) ??

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Balaclava said:

I think Richard Dragon is definitely a villain for GA but doesn't necessarily mean it's Oliver's GA, might be at 1st Diggle's GA 

It's "atmospheric smoke" we getting an Olicity first dance YAY! 

Possible but, WM did say Oliver has never dealt with someone like Richard Dragon. Of course this is WM we're talking about but, it does make me think GA!Oliver, no GA!Diggle. 

Just now, DrSpaceman10 said:

What about last season's with Susan/Billy? 

Throwing Star Killer attacked Curtis/Paul outside but, they all rushed to the hospital.

4 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Oh come on don't you want Anatoly waltzing in just being all "Oliver my Old Friend" (said in Londo Mollari's voice Mr Garibaldi, My Good Dear Friend) ??

He still could show up, just without gunfire. Could just walk in to let Oliver know he's still around and still a threat.

1 minute ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

What about last season's with Susan/Billy? 

Curtis and Paul were attacked outside.

Also, we were attacked by Susan and Billy's existences and that awful double date conversation. 

• Love 11

omg a reception, i wanted it but didn't think we'd be lucky enough to get it. The place looks fantastic as well. I wonder if Felicity will wear a wedding dress?

they can have their explosion and attack somewhere else, let my babies celebrate their nuptials in peace.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Possible but, WM did say Oliver has never dealt with someone like Richard Dragon.

I think she or MG said the same/similar thing about ME, which made me think that it could still be for Diggle, but I am more of pushing for it, I'll admit ?.

17 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

He still could show up, just without gunfire. Could just walk in to let Oliver know he's still around and still a threat

Oh yeah, I'm definitely going with this, but I'm still going to hold onto hope!

15 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Possible but, WM did say Oliver has never dealt with someone like Richard Dragon. Of course this is WM we're talking about but, it does make me think GA!Oliver, no GA!Diggle. 

I'm terrible at explaining myself decently but here it goes what i was trying to say.

The N52 Richard Dragon had ties to both Diggle and Oliver. Diggle kills RD father (while in the GA suit) which makes RD hate GA (the mask, and both men behind it later on)

Basically i'm thinking there's a chance Diggle might do something to RD (not necessarily kill his father) while he's wearing the GA suit so that's why i said he might be for GA Diggle at first but then that hate transfers to GA Oliver. 

Hope i made more sense now.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Balaclava said:

I'm terrible at explaining myself decently but here it goes what i was trying to say.

The N52 Richard Dragon had ties to both Diggle and Oliver. Diggle kills RD father (while in the GA suit) which makes RD hate GA (the mask, and both men behind it later on)

Basically i'm thinking there's a chance Diggle might do something to RD (not necessarily kill his father) while he's wearing the GA suit so that's why i said he might be for GA Diggle at first but then that hate transfers to GA Oliver. 

Hope i made more sense now.

Anything is possible but they're all supposed to have individual villains which team up to form Team Baddie. I presume that means Team Baddie's villains are season long and will show up in some epic season ending fight. If Richard Dragon ends up being shared and migrated to GA!Oliver from GA!Diggle then Diggle/Spartan won't have a season long baddie or anyone on Team Baddie for the final fight.

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Looks like they're not fancy dress. Is the party supposed to film today because they don't look party ready.

I'm weird, I don't care about a ring watch now that I know the wedding happens the previous week.

Tuesday and Wednesday.  

Edited by Velocity23
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Tuesday and Wednesday.  

Thanks. Wondering what they're filming today? Looks like they're on location with that tent.

Unless that's the kraft services tent? They don't make people go outside to eat during the fall/winter do they? That would suck.

In other news, Felicity is in pants, shit just got real ?? and no Negan those aren't her shittin pants...??

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

Aw, are Olicity getting a wedding reception? I hope so. The venue is beautiful.

I'm happy Felicity's wearing a wedding ring, too. I did wonder if they'd skip that step so I'm pleased. It's the little things! 

1 hour ago, insomniadreams88 said:

No one will know what to do if that's the case. They'll be waiting the entire party for something to happen. Could you imagine? "Hey, is anyone getting attacked outside? No? Anyone approaching with guns? No? Anyone using magic to throw anyone around? No? What do we do? Do we ... have fun? What do we do about the bags filled with our suits and weapons in the hallway? Just bring them back to the bunker after?" 

Heh.  I don't think Oliver's birthday party got attacked did it? Since it was at the beginning of the episode. In earlier seasons both Oliver and Sara's Welcome back from the Dead parties got interrupted by the guests of honour leaving to go fight crime somewhere else, so that could be the case here. Or people not at the party can be attacked, or maybe it dramatically turns out that gasp someone interrupts the party because one of the happy couple has a secret they've been hiding from the other one (again!) Or things come to a head with the team's potential civil war etc. If nothing happens then it's probably early on in the episode before things go to hell for the MSCH in another location. 

• Love 1

LOL. I'm not a big fan of Donna (didn't really like her in s4 tbh) but it makes sense she'd be back the episode after O/F's wedding. Use your brain, CG. ?