Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

If Alena is on and ME has appeared, odds are good that she's his daughter.

32 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

You know what? Maybe Laurel is the most famous dead person in Star City because no one will ever forget all the money spent on that awful statue. 

Impeach the mayor!

Love every bit of action scenes in the trailer. But again it's a hand to hand combat fest and almost no arrows are shot. Rly hoping for some arrow to combat back to arrow action like some cool S2 scenes.

Most of slades action scenes from the new trailer seem to be him solo, so probably his flashbacks.. Rly hope we get to see Green Arrow and Deathstroke kick some ass together in modern time!
Also why does William still have Flash backback? I thought he turned to GA fanboy in S4.

• Love 1

I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing that I loved the acting by all the guest stars but found the regulars weird and awkward.  She seems delightful personally, and I like her physicality, but Juliana is beginning to stand out for me as a bad actress. That said, Anatoly, Slade, and Michael Emerson knocked it out of the park in just a few seconds, which gives me hope.

My only other comment is that in his scene with William,  I thought it looked like Oliver was standing behind a school cafeteria steam table instead of a home breakfast bar.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

My only other comment is that in his scene with William,  I thought it looked like Oliver was standing behind a school cafeteria steam table instead of a home breakfast bar.

It does look like they moved into an abandoned sushi bar. 

• Love 5

So are those actual filming pics? Because all I could see are the shoes the ladies are wearing. What is wrong with me?

Also Emily is so adorably tiny.

Edited by Belinea
1 minute ago, Belinea said:

So are those actual filming pics? Because all I could see are the shoes the ladies are wearing. What is wrong with me?

I was looking for Diggle, I believe he is the reddish blob in one of those photos. 

I'm so conflicted. I hate that it's an actual double wedding side by side. HATE. But they also look so happy and pretty together and I'm happy that Olicity are even getting married at all. Haha.

Edited by Guest

I just really hope we get something else in 609 especially since NO ONE except Diggle is there for the wedding? If Thea does wake up in 607, I'm going to say she'll be well enough (especially with a TV show recovery timeline) to sit during a celebration of some sort for her brother's marriage. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I just really hope we get something else in 609 especially since NO ONE except Diggle is there for the wedding? If Thea does wake up in 607, I'm going to say she'll be well enough (especially with a TV show recovery timeline) to sit during a celebration of some sort for her brother's marriage. 

Also it looks like Iris wont have her brother or father at her side. I am thinking each show will have a celebration on their own shows.

6 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I think they will? They'll have to tell William they got married. Maybe they'll have a cute scene and a little celebration. (Also not all Arrow viewers will watch the crossover so they'll have to explain to them that Olicity are suddenly married.)

It was clear to me after 416 that if/when Olicity ever got married for real, they wouldn't have the traditional ceremony with the church, dress, etc because the show used that up on the fake wedding and most shows only do that thing once for their couples. That, combined with the fact that a year ago, heck even as of the season finale, the thought of Olicity getting married by the crossover seemed improbable, is why I'm just happy they're getting married and it's not a big deal to me how it happens. 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Which episode are the weddings supposed to be in? Because I don't want to them to be some sort of LoT cop out.

The LOT episode. 

6 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Which episode are the weddings supposed to be in? Because I don't want to them to be some sort of LoT cop out.

The crossover isn't going to be like 4 episodes. This is a two-night mini-series. 

• Love 1

They are kissing!

tumblr_mq95odA5Vv1rw80z2o1_500.gif

Although I have to admit that I don't really get why they're not standing side-by-side, but rather Oliver and Felicity are in second row. Every TV and movie double wedding I've ever seen (the only kind I've seen) has the couples standing next to each other.

As for the promo, maybe William's getting bullied because he' almost 6 foot tall and wears a Flash backpack. Or, and this I actually is possible, it makes him stand out like the outsider he is. Could one hope GA has fans in SC junior high? I actually like that apparently we'll be getting some insight into young Oliver via Raisa. And apparently, he was the loser I assumed he was.

Who does Dinah tackle to the ground? It's a dark haired woman, but I didn't manage to catch anything else. For that matter, I didn't catch KA either, but was greatly pumped to see ME and Alena.

3 minutes ago, ChampagneSupernova said:

Anyways, I can't wait for Olicity steal some WA thunder ;)

Yeah, I feel like this is definitely going to happen, mainly because of SA and EBR. No matter how awkward this double wedding ends up being, I'm probably going to love it because of them. 

6 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

Let's talk about SA's foot. I think I'm going to need them to keep that in the episode. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Maybe they're not standing side by side because Diggle first marries WestAllen and then marries Olicity - so arguably not a double wedding.

It looks like the "You may now kiss the bride" part is happening at the same time. 

I like the unintentional comedy of Diggle just standing around while WA and OF smooch. 

• Love 1

Yeah, I dislike the way they do certain things but I can always count on SA's and EBR's chemistry to sell whatever scene they're in. This is a pairing which made me like their public proposal scene when usually just the thought of it makes me cringe. Haha.

Oh, wow. It really is happening. My OTP really is getting married after a funeral and while wearing their everyday clothing.... Awww!! I don't love it but I'm absolutely fine with it because it's been 6 years since I've wanted them together--and 2 years after their broken engagement (thanks to plot contrivances), too!

I also read on twitter that they're filming the weddings at the same park in Vancouver that the fandom-donated Olicity bench will be?

giphy.gif

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

It's so cute how they are hugging each other. 

I love a good hug after the vows and kiss! It's generally so spontaneous and just happy. Frankly, it's more romantic to me than some sloppy kiss. :)

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

The best part of this whole wedding scenario is reading GATV tweets! 

Why? I thought he was incredibly unbiased? ?

1 minute ago, SleepDeprived said:

I also read on twitter that they're filming the weddings at the same park in Vancouver that the fandom-donated Olicity bench will be?

It is in the same park! Stanley Park will forever be known as the Olicity Park :)

• Love 9