Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Cleanqueen said:

What ? You mean its not Oliver and BS having dinner to discuss how they both used to be in love with each other's doppelgangers lol

Obviously, Oliver is taking Felicity out for one last dinner and is going to tell her he now loves Black Siren. 

• Love 8

Maybe the fourth will actually be the Felicity heavy one.   Dinah and BS might be the B story. 

3 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Isn't the fifth episode typically a Felicity heavy episode? (Or is the sixth?) So they gave it to Slade instead? 

It's been both the fifth and the sixth.  305, 406, 505

• Love 2

I'd like to know if JH has been filming as much as KC because I just assumed that BS and BC will be sharing a lot of screen time/story as BS will be BC's foil or whatever. I have no idea why I ran with that assumption but I'm kinda curious to know. 

Also someone needs to camp outside that restaurant and get us some pics so we know for sure what's going on. LOL.

2 minutes ago, way2interested said:

With the extra time, it could even be 608 at this point, but it could end up following a pattern of Felicity (a plot)/BS (b plot) in a way kind of like 510.

Didn't Marc or Wendy tease that there would be a return of the Felicity vs BS at comic con? I vaguely recall something Felicity being mentioned in conjunction with her. So it could be a Felicity heavy episode that features BS.

7 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Didn't Marc or Wendy tease that there would be a return of the Felicity vs BS at comic con? I vaguely recall something Felicity being mentioned in conjunction with her. So it could be a Felicity heavy episode that features BS.

Are you talking about the "rivalry" comment in TVGuide's Comic-Con issue or something? The one where "rivalry" didn't make sense because it was basically "Felicity can tell something's up with 'Laurel,' realizes that she's BS and BS attacks her," which I don't consider a "rivalry." 

Is 604 the one that also introduces Michael Emerson's character? If he is in fact playing Cayden James, I could see it being a Felicity-heavy episode. And KC could have filmed multiple days simply because they're putting together Team Villains before the two Slade episodes and the crossover. 

23 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'd like to know if JH has been filming as much as KC because I just assumed that BS and BC will be sharing a lot of screen time/story as BS will be BC's foil or whatever. I have no idea why I ran with that assumption but I'm kinda curious to know. 

Also someone needs to camp outside that restaurant and get us some pics so we know for sure what's going on. LOL.

Yes,  JH seems to be filming same days and maybe same scenes with BS.

23 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm going to need the next date  to end just a bit less explode-y and Oliver a lot less melodramatic.  Unless it involves him dramatically carrying her off to BLOW her "mind".  ;) ??????

A date and sexytimes????

Go away! Don't make me have unrealistic expectations! Must stay calm! 

• Love 1

JH was definitely filming yesterday (yesterday for me, Monday, August 21) because she posted a video watching the eclipse in her BC suit.

And woo, today is Tuesday - date day!

Edited by bijoux
37 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

I dont think the costume is that important to the writers. 

From Wendy's Entertainment Weekly interview:

What’s the catalyst of Dinah suiting up?
We haven’t gotten the specific story for it at the moment, but it’s something that I think [we’ll explore]. We have an intervening five months between the finale and where we pick up in the premiere and I think we will take the opportunity to tell the full story of it. But I think yes, the island and everything that happened in the finale has driven her to this point. But at the same time, it’s really the team and this sense of her being a part of something. She was adrift before, but now she’s part of a family and part of this bigger force in the world.

Of course, it may not materialize but it's not completely out of the realm of possibility, either. 

Edited by strikera0
9 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Probably but let's pretend it's hiding something more exciting.  

They might think they have to hide that Felicity is clearly alive ... despite the fact that they announced yesterday that she's going to be on The Flash.

Although, I'm all for them hiding that there's another proposal so this one isn't recorded too. 

It's been suggested to me that the HVFF is the more likely of the two for lots of pressure on him from Olicity fans (vs more general interest fans at the Fan Expo).  If he doesn't spill the beans (some beans, any beans!) right away, he'll have to be near to bursting by mid-September!  Lol.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm confused. The new post in the spoiler only thread says SA is not around and that Dinah and WD are filming. 

Is that at a different location?

Dinah and Wild Dog are/were filming at a parking lot. 

4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm confused. The new post in the spoiler only thread says SA is not around and that Dinah and WD are filming. 

Is there still an Olicity date?

No reason to doubt the date.  :D  Just that SA wasn't around where Dinah and WD were filming if I understand correctly.  

6 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is there still an Olicity date?

The  tweets in the spoiler only thread are about yesterday's filming at a different location. The restaurant they're filming at today was being set up this morning and I think according to the notice that was posted on twitter, filming is scheduled for this afternoon/evening.

With the windows of the restaurant where they are filming all blacked out, even our eyes on the ground in Vancouver aren't going to be able to provide spoilers.  

I know I'd rather be surprised when the episode comes out but that doesn't keep me from wanting to see and know all now.    

• Love 2

According to the filming notice, wrap crews are going to the restaurant to remove the set equipment tomorrow. I don't think it's two days of filming at the restaurant.

4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

20953583_1495583547166004_15674930700771

Black Siren bout to go under cover? 

They figure out its BS by the side part.

• Love 2

I do wonder what they're going to do about BS in public during non-fight scenes. Will she pretend to be Laurel again? Will they even address what Star City should think about this woman who looks like LL going around fighting the city's vigilantes considering she doesn't wear a mask and everyone should be able to see her face? 

And dear god, please don't have her interrupt the Olicity date. I think that would be worse than another explosion.