Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Season begins Oct 12.  Sweeps is Oct 26 - Nov 22 (Wed before US Thanksgiving) which corresponds to 6.03 - 6.06.  Does that make Nov 30 (6.07) the crossover ep?  It might be the 8th episode for the others.  Or will they wait until Dec for crossovers?

I don't think the dates will change for the crossover. It'll be towards the end of November per usual.

5 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Sounds like the only one missing from the scene is Katrina.  Doesn't mean Nyssa dies. It could just be she's MIA.  I have a vague recollection of hearing we might not know what happens to someone until much later in the season.

Isn't she filming another tv show at the moment?

18 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Sounds like the only one missing from the scene is Katrina.  Doesn't mean Nyssa dies. It could just be she's MIA.  I have a vague recollection of hearing we might not know what happens to someone until much later in the season.

According to Canadagraphs everyone is there except Stephen Madison and Katie. Stephens likely not there because they are filming the period where Oliver was on the boat/thinks they're dead.

Clearly BS and Evelyn aren't part of Team Arrow Escape. Oh well. 

19 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Isn't she filming another tv show at the moment?

She is.  If Nyssa's done, Katrina might have shot an extra scene while shooting 5.23. If she's not she could have gotten separated from Team Arrow. She could then make an appearance later in the season assuming it works around her new show. I don't know how many episodes the new show is.

All that talk about JH's hair and not a word about EBR's? I hope it's the light in the photo in Spoilers Only that's making it look so yellow. Hey, looks like the glasses survived the explosion. I was actually wondering about that a bit.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, bijoux said:

All that talk about JH's hair and not a word about EBR's? I hope it's the light in the photo in Spoilers Only that's making it look so yellow. Hey, looks like the glasses survived the explosion. I was actually wondering about that a bit.

It looks like a plastic wig. 

• Love 1

Her hair looks normal to me *shrug* It just looks like the Arrow hair stylists have probably retouched up her highlights and styled it so she doesn't have that dirty blond doesn't looked washed frizzy hair she's been sporting in some of her instagram photos this hiatus. 

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Chaser said:

What's this about Michael Ealy being on set?

I don't think it was a set sighting. CG guy mentioned that he saw Ealy with SA, RG, EK on the weekend, so I'm guessing they all just happened to be flying into Vancouver at the same time.

L_WkM_p2.thumb.jpg.15c5deb9424bab31b5b1c8ad7593c03b.jpg

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1
(edited)

The yellow streaks in that Canadagraph photo look to be on her face, too, so I don't think it's her hair. I'm more curious about what looks like some reddish tint. Blood in the hair, too?

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 12.27.52 AM.png

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I completely missed the yellow on her face. I take back what I said about her hair.

I don't. ?

It looks like the oranger parts are digital artifacts from the photo or like it was taken behind something. Or it's a picture of a screen. 

Edited by leopardprint
44 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

I don't. ?

It looks like the oranger parts are digital artifacts from the photo or like it was taken behind something. Or it's a picture of a screen. 

There's a photo taken from further away where it doesn't look strange. I'm reserving my judgement until there is more conclusive evidence.

https://twitter.com/loveshipper621/status/885286038444232704

3 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

.....ok. Am I the only one that looked at that pic and for an instant thought I was looking at a picture of Buffy Summers (early seasons)?

Well, I didn't see it, but now I can't unsee it.

• Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I wonder if Josh Segarra is back to play his dead body, lol.

Oh so we can get more scenes of Oliver emoting at his lump of a child while Josh just lays there. Sounds amazing. ?

ETA: Didn't Chase shoot him self in the head? So really anyone could play his dead body. 

Edited by leopardprint
(edited)

Yep - when he attacked the mayor's limo (during the impeachment trial, I think?). 

ETA: I just noticed you wrote BC - I'm actually not sure about that. I think maybe he just encountered her as a member of Oliver's security detail.

Edited by apinknightmare

I think the FBI guy could be fun.  Balancing the romance with trying to keep her nighttime identity secret. Dead boyfriend comes later.

2 hours ago, leopardprint said:

ETA: Didn't Chase shoot him self in the head? So really anyone could play his dead body. 

That reminds me of the body in The Big Chill.  Played by Kevin Costner.

42 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think the FBI guy could be fun.  Balancing the romance with trying to keep her nighttime identity secret. Dead boyfriend comes later.

Dead boyfriend comes just as Dinah/FBI guy are getting serious and maybe he's backed off Oliver/the team/all their secrets, but dead boyfriend's appearance leads to some sort of revelation about all their secret identities for the FBI guy and ruins everything, including Dinah's relationship with him.

• Love 1
(edited)

I immediately went to Not Dead Boyfriend. But I suppose it could be FBI person if that's a character.

Of course we can't rule out Lance because, ya know, Comics! ?

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think heads would explode on all sides of the fandom if it's Lance.

I would LOL myself into a head explosion. Imagine him introducing her to his ex wife, "Dinah, this is my ex-wife Dinah, who we named my dearly departed daughter Dinah after." 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 7
(edited)

Why couldn't it have long sleeves? Because the rest I totally like... I even like the hairstyle. Even though I am still vary of the color. 

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 2

I like the look of the costume here. I don't even mind the short sleeves/gloves combo. 

From the article:

Do you have a theme for the new season that you’re leaning into?
We do. We’re really leaning into this idea of family, and what it’s like to deal with your own biological family, but also to deal with your found family, and the natural emotional conflicts that arise when you have to choose between or balance both of them. Oliver and everybody else, all of our main characters will be grappling with that.

So... season 4 again. I'm OK with that, as long as they don't screw up 6B the way they did 4B

• Love 5

Is the Arrow bunker still intact after “Underground”?
There’s always going to be some fallout, but I’d say by the time we see them in the premiere, it’s intact, but for how long is a really good question.

The bunker was fine in 5x21 and 5x22.

How will someone like Black Siren feel about Dinah suiting up as Black Canary?
That’s a great question. I’ll just say this: She’s probably not going to like it very much. [Laughs] I mean, I don’t know how much research she’s done about her Earth-1 Laurel, but I would have to say that I think there’s going to be some sparks flying there.

Why should it matter to BS? (Please don't let there be any more "replace me" lines. Please.) And also, I feel like BS probably should have done a lot of research about E1-LL considering she was pretending to be her in 510. 

• Love 1

It looks better than the first pic but this is photoshopped so I guess the first pic is closer to what's going to look in reality..

I'd love if the lesson was "found family" is family but after years of nonsense about biological fathers I'm going to wait and see on that.

• Love 1
(edited)

It sounds like there is going to be some kind of conflict over Oliver and the kid. Also it sounds like the writing team is still distracted by their shiny new toys. 

1 MINUTE AGO, MIDNIGHT LULLABY SAID:

It looks better than the first pic but this is photoshopped so I guess the first pic is closer to what's going to look in reality..

I'd love if the lesson was "found family" is family but after years of nonsense about biological fathers I'm going to wait and see on that.

I totally agree with both points though hasn't Arrow come down pretty firmly on the blood family is more important or at least Oliver's blood family is more important. Imagine how much better everyone's life would be if Oliver had let Thea turn MM over to the League in S3. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 3