Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I need someone to tell me what Felicity is saying here. I guess since the dinner... was a ruse, they think we deserve some alone time. There are two words at least that she mu bles there, but I can't make them out.

2 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I need someone to tell me what Felicity is saying here. I guess since the dinner... was a ruse, they think we deserve some alone time. There are two words at least that she mu bles there, but I can't make them out.

At Chez something. It's the restaurant name. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Awww I think the poor thing thought he was getting a dinner date with Felicity.

I really really really want to know what the deal is with the socks. 

These two are just ridiculously adorable. The heart eyes are rampant! Why are they so cute????? I have never seen a cuter couple on TV!!!!! Couldn't stop shipping if I tried!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh 

ETA: Would you guys be ok of they don't officially get together but carry on like this for 6A.

I think the show is making it obvious these two idiots love each other. I'm wondering of they'll milk it like this for a while longer. 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

ETA: Would you guys be ok of they don't officially get together but carry on like this for 6A.

I think the show is making it obvious these two idiots love each other. I'm wondering of they'll milk it like this for a while longer. 

I am going to say NO because I know they get back together in the finale...one step at a time for an almost married couple isn't just flirting. They're clearly going to rip each others clothes the minute they can 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Nope. I suffered enough through S3, S4B, and this entire year. Time to put up or shut up. 

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

All I can tell you is that the FIFTH consecutive season of "Arrow S6 explores the conflict between Green Arrow and whatever Oliver Queen is doing that season" is not nearly enough to get me back. 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

The question becomes if they are acting like this, why wouldn't they get back together?

• Love 8

I wish I were a stronger person but if there are no other LIs in S6 I'd come back to see those two idiots make googly eyes at each other even if they aren't officially reunited. I shouldn't and I don't even care for the plot of this show half the time but I'm weak when it comes to these two. 

Just now, BkWurm1 said:

The question becomes if they are acting like this, why wouldn't they get back together?

You KNOW what these writers are like!!!! I agree with you! But these people!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I wish I were a stronger person but if there are no other LIs in S6 I'd come back to see those two idiots make googly eyes at each other even if they aren't officially reunited. I shouldn't and I don't even care for the plot of this show half the time but I'm weak when it comes to these two. 

I mean, that clip shows that they want to be together and are gonna take it slow. So I think if anything happens to keep Olicity apart it'll be for external reasons for the season finale cliffhanger, not because they don't want to be together. I can't imagine they'd say/do all of that and then go with other people again. 

1 hour ago, Mellowyellow said:

No, because that kind of tension can only be held for a very short period of time. By the third episode of this, I'd be throwing things at the TV.

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I don't know how they could. Would they really say they were like this for months over the summer and didn't take any other steps forward? 

• Love 1

They are soooo adorable ???

Im not sure that they are back together together in this ep but clearly they are on their way. Very happy soap opera shipper right now :P

• Love 3

Can we trust what MG says? He did say Olicity shippers WON'T be disappointed for 522 and 523 and he seems to be upbeat about Olicity. Does he troll about stuff like this?

I thought he was very positive in his latest round of answers.

8 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Guys what do you think they are going to do with William? Are we inheriting that gawd awful kid next season? Will they kill Samantha?

He's so bad........

I think next week will give us more insight. I have a bad feeling he'll be sticking around, even if it's in OffScreenVille, but if Samantha lives, I can't see them disappearing again. It didn't work this time because Spawn is an idiot and has no problem talking to strangers, but I don't think that's how we're supposed to view him. 

My fervent hope if he does stick around is that they recast him. Age him up if they have to, but that poor child is not a good actor. His scene was like 15 seconds long and wasn't remotely believable. Just sounded like he was reciting lines. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I have no clue, @Mellowyellow, because MG is obsessed with this dumb story and "fathers" but on the other hand the kid has been kidnapped in 75% of his appearances so they've had 3 seasons to develop this story and have done nothing except use it as a wedge for Olicity and to excessively emotionally manipulate Oliver. 

They really have a problem with letting go of ideas that they can't properly execute. I mean they could have had at least one throwaway line about Oliver missing William or talking to Thea or Dig about it. Oliver only thinks about him when he is in danger. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 9

Offscreenville is fine. Heck even mentions every episode is fine. The show has broken me I'm not that fussy anymore. I'm really worried they are going to get full custody of him and we will need to watch that child's unfortunate "acting"

• Love 1
(edited)

Apparently, California has stricter child actor labor laws than BC. (from my brief Wikipedia research) Foiled by the CW's cheapness again!

The problem is that Arrow already had the kid in offscreensville so I don't see the point of bringing him back unless they are changing the status quo. Oliver wouldn't be like, "Oh you took everyone but William, Chase, that's cool, carry on..." but he is truly an atrocious actor and honestly the father role doesn't fit Oliver well.

Edited by leopardprint
6 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Apparently, California has stricter child actor labor laws than BC. (from my brief Wikipedia research) Foiled by the CW's cheapness again!

So the labour laws are NOT going to save us?

11 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Presumably Canada's child labor laws will save us, @Mellowyellow.

(Look at what MG has done, I don't even feel bad about saying that!)

Um are you sure about that lol, Once Upon A Time has spent the last 6 years employing a child as a main cast member.

Fun Fact - SAG-AFTRA position is that the child's state of residence labor laws follow them for jobs (or whichever statutes are stricter,) but that kid's presumably from Vancouver (and not a SAG-AFTRA member) so we're screwed. 

• Love 2

On OUaT last Sunday, there were flashbacks to the first season of the show, and while the kid who plays Henry got a lot of criticism,  but he's sooo much better than the Henry actor.

If they were going to recast the kid because he's going to be in next season and they wanted a better actor, they would have done it for these episodes.

23 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

They really have a problem with letting go of ideas that they can't properly execute. I mean they could have had at least one throwaway line about Oliver missing William or talking to Thea or Dig about it. Oliver only thinks about him when he is in danger. 

It's not just that the kid is a bad actor, it's also the writing. William disappears from Oliver's mind except the times he's kidnapped.  And apparently Oliver was visiting regularly in s4 but no one said "Why are you going to Central City so much when your fiance is in a wheelchair and you have no job that requires you to keep visiting there?"

• Love 4
7 hours ago, bijoux said:

Oh, God, I'm going to need hours to catch up on the episode thread, aren't I?

ARE SOCKS CODE TOO?

For Condoms YOU'RE WELCOME!! I'll see myself out....

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

For Condoms YOU'RE WELCOME!! I'll see myself out....

Maybe that's why Marc was so excited to answer the tumblr question about birth control wink wink!

• Love 6
(edited)
22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

On OUaT last Sunday, there were flashbacks to the first season of the show, and while the kid who plays Henry got a lot of criticism,  but he's sooo much better than the Henry actor. [I think she meant William]

If they were going to recast the kid because he's going to be in next season and they wanted a better actor, they would have done it for these episodes.

It's not just that the kid is a bad actor, it's also the writing. William disappears from Oliver's mind except the times he's kidnapped.  And apparently Oliver was visiting regularly in s4 but no one said "Why are you going to Central City so much when your fiance is in a wheelchair and you have no job that requires you to keep visiting there?"

I think that they didn't recast William is a pretty good indicator that he's not going to be around a lot next year.  Probably will be mentioned or even do a cameo or two but I really don't think we are going to be stuck with him regularly. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

I think the only reason they cast that particular child as William is that looks wise, he a perfect mix of Stephen Amell and Anna Hopkins.  He's a terrible actor playing a unrealistic child, but they got the look perfectly.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I really don't think we are going to be stuck with him regularly. 

From your lips to their typewriters!

The kid who was in Josh Dallas/EBR's movie and who is on Prison Break now looked close enough that he could have been Oliver&Samantha's child, why couldn't they have cast him?

• Love 1

Where exactly is the big fight happening? It looks like a temple or one of the LoA's luxury resorts.

However, there were reports of them filming on the mansion set. Did Chase recreate the Mansion on the Island?

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Where exactly is the big fight happening? It looks like a temple or one of the LoA's luxury resorts.

However, there were reports of them filming on the mansion set. Did Chase recreate the Mansion on the Island?

Maybe there has always been temple that Oliver forgot to mention.   Otherwise I guess we still have Rene and Dinah somewhere. Maybe they didn't rate a trip to the island. 

Edited by BkWurm1

I don't get the mansion either, because it seemed like BS had Dinah there in the sizzle reel but now she's already on the island. Does she hop back to SC during the big island fight?

Man, the mansion is really getting a workout in these episodes. It's also Thea and Lance's safe house.

49 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Wouldn't the mansion be for a Moira flashback?

6 hours ago, Trini said:

I see they're referencing the current comics look with Black Canary 3.0's 'X' top. Nice.

They also referenced it in 5x11.

So much for BS living in the mansion living out her dreams lol. 

I thought they'd hold off on a scream battle till s6 but nope and my body is ready. The entire showdown looks like it'll be great though it's weird that TA are all in their civvies while TP are in their work gear. 

• Love 1

Arrow is moving to Thursday at 9 PM

Monday
8 p.m. — Supergirl
10 p.m. — Valor

Tuesday
8 p.m. — The Flash
9 p.m. — DC'S Legends of Tomorrow

Wednesday
8 p.m.— Riverdale
9 p.m. — Dynasty

Thursday
8 p.m. — Supernatural
9 p.m. — Arrow

Friday
8 p.m. — Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
9 p.m. — Jane the Virgin

4 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Yeah, I was thinking about the crossover as well.

They can finish the crossover with the big Olicity wedding after the finale battle episode :P

So is the move for Arrow or Riverdales benefit I wonder? Is it a good move or bad? Also does a later slot mean more oppurtunity for sexier love scenes (this is the most important question of all!)?

• Love 3