Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

So someone had asked MG about if BS and Oliver had good scenes together and he replied the sizzle reel should give an idea of what to expect.  

So BS will be dealing with Quentin and Dinah primarily?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Have you been able to report it?  Actually, we all probably should.  

I did just now, by reporting my previous post.  I can't get to the Spoilers Only page to link a report from there.

Or he was answering on whether or not she'd be an anti-hero like Snart. I kinda felt like he was answering that part of the question (since it seems to be something ppl have ben asking him a lot). I think they're gonna keep her evil & make her a nemesis for Tinah before she becomes BC. 

5 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

So someone had asked MG about if BS and Oliver had good scenes together and he replied the sizzle reel should give an idea of what to expect.  

I imagine Oliver will be focused on Chase in the last episodes (and next year on whoever is the big bad) and the secondary villains will be for the rest of the team. I'm happy if KC shares scenes with PB because I see good acting from her only opposed to him.

Edited by Midnight Lullaby
  • Love 2

"Did you think you were gonna beat me Oliver? We were trained by the same teacher"...

What? Oliver had WAY more teachers and spent 5 years in hell... Chase just has daddy issues and a bit of training from Talia... I really hope this gets a mention somehow or we clearly see Oliver destroy him in battle... It's almost as dumb as Anarky being able to take on Diggle/Thea/Oliver at the same time...

Dem writers....

• Love 15
1 minute ago, DeadZeus said:

"Did you think you were gonna beat me Oliver? We were trained by the same teacher"...

What? Oliver had WAY more teachers and spent 5 years in hell... Chase just has daddy issues and a bit of training from Talia... I really hope this gets a mention somehow or we clearly see Oliver destroy him in battle... It's almost as dumb as Anarky being able to take on Diggle/Thea/Oliver at the same time...

Dem writers....

Or Cupid being able to take on Diggle/Thea at same time.

The bad guy is as good as required until they're ready to end it. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

LMAO

I have so many negative comments to say regarding BS in the Queen Mansion, but I'll refrain and just say that sounds about right. 

I am glad I got my "sister" from Nyssa. I look forward to that fight. 

It appears Chase will be defeated by the power of friend and enemyship?

• Love 2

Nyssa's cameo and Thea returning to the show are pretty much the only things making me excited for the rest of the season.

I'm not enjoying Chase as much as every one else seems to be. He was a complete non-entity for about fifteen episodes. I honestly could not have picked him out of a line-up at that point. The actor's been great recently but...I just keep wondering why the team haven't asked Barry to zip in and handle things, and I don't even like Barry or need to see him on Arrow outside of crossovers. I don't really think "x, y, or z" should pop in while I'm watching the other Arrowverse shows...

Edited by manbearpig
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

That cracked me up. Did they have a scene in the sizzle reel?

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Or Cupid being able to take on Diggle/Thea at same time.

The bad guy is as good as required until they're ready to end it. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not

I get that but it's very hard for me to suspend my disbelief when Oliver can take out the Head of the Demon himself,, but can't beat someone who was trained by Ra's daughter... I really can't let it go and it ruins Oliver's strength and badass-lvls for me BIG time... Chase can mentally destroy Oliver all he wants, but making Oliver inferior in combat is a big no no IMO... just like his nerf in Season 4...

Dno why Oliver needs Deathstroke or Malcolm when Oliver is able to beat both of them.
But to be honest.. At this point i would much rather see Deathstroke taking Chase down instead of weakling Oliver!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I have so many negative comments to say regarding BS in the Queen Mansion, but I'll refrain and just say that sounds about right. 

I am glad I got my "sister" from Nyssa. I look forward to that fight. 

It appears Chase will be defeated by the power of friend and enemyship?

HeHe Laurel is a stalker in all worlds. I wonder if she puts on Moira's old clothes and calls herself 'Mrs. Queen.' 

• Love 22
18 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

If those using desktop can get in, I'm getting a message that the problem is in comment-3198506.

14 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

I did just now, by reporting my previous post.  I can't get to the Spoilers Only page to link a report from there.

Made a report as well and mentioned it is happening for a bunch of us.  

6 minutes ago, manbearpig said:

I'm not enjoying Chase as much as every one else seems to be. He was a complete non-entity for about fifteen episodes. I honestly could not have picked him out of a line-up at that point. The actor's been great recently but...I just keep wondering why the team haven't asked Barry to zip in and handle things, and I don't even like Barry or need to see him on Arrow outside of crossovers. I don't really think "x, y, or z" should pop in while I'm watching the other Arrowverse shows...

I agree that until Chase started showing his hand, I couldn't have cared less when he was on screen.  I wanted to see the hotness everyone else was fanning themselves over but he was just bland blah and forgettable.  Until the crazy kicked in but now, he's great.

As for Barry, the real reason is Arrow would have no show if all they ever did was ask Barry to fix their problems but I could also imagine Oliver and co not wanting to but Barry and Co on Prometheus's radar.  Cause even if Barry would be ok, the rest of them would be vulnerable.  I mean, it's bad enough that Chase went to Star Labs and got BS.  At least he does't know Oliver and Barry are drinking buds.  

4 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Bahaha. I was like 99% right in my prediction. Although I forgot that Slade calls Oliver kid not brother. 

Damn, I'm good or they're predictable

I will never complain about predictability as long as they are giving me what I want!!  :D

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

And to think that even being like this together, they're not getting back together just yet, according to MG, since this has to be 520. Clearly the reason they couldn't talk all season was because of this. Because how could they talk like this and then not be together and show them with other LIs? It just wouldn't make sense. This is really why we had to wait until episode 20.

YUP! This sizzle reel has me super hyped for the final five eps, but makes it really sad that it took 19 hours to get here. But if they had Oliver and Felicity actually interacting like normal people before this, one mature conversation would have put them on the path to reconciliation. The downfalls of a 23-episode season, I guess.

I weirdly really like how they held back a bit on Olicity and focused mostly on stuff we know about (ep 19 & 20). I'm one of those freaks that kind of hated how we were spoiled so much about 320, so this was a perfect taste. Not too much, but enough to get us stoked (especially the peek at the present day convo with Oliver telling her what Chase made him admit).

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

As for Barry, the real reason is Arrow would have no show if all they ever did was ask Barry to fix their problems but I could also imagine Oliver and co not wanting to but Barry and Co on Prometheus's radar.  Cause even if Barry would be ok, the rest of them would be vulnerable.  I mean, it's bad enough that Chase went to Star Labs and got BS.  At least he does't know Oliver and Barry are drinking buds.  

I agree, and honestly, just having Barry come in every time the team had a problem would be bad storytelling and I'm sure there are scheduling issues with Gustin. My mind wanders when I'm not enjoying the show though, and I don't even want to be thinking about Barry since I usually don't even like him on The Flash. I just wish I wasn't thinking about the other shows during Arrow. Like, when all the big MCU characters separated after The Avengers and went on their solo adventures, I didn't sit in the cinema wishing for any one else to pop up in Winter Soldier, because I was enjoying the movie. 

Edited by manbearpig

BS is like Mrs. Rochester except she refuses to leave the attic no one wants her in.

⚠️Debbie Downer Warning ⚠️ 

(scroll by to maintain excitement)

As good as the next five look, the fact it took them nineteen episodes for them to talk to each other while wasting time on pointless LIs really casts a pall over it for me. Like I could have just skipped from 4x23 to 5x17 and lost nothing important. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Like I could have just skipped from 4x23 to 5x17 and lost nothing important. 

You would have missed the fact that LL and BS share an everyday outfit and it is the only outfit she can now wear...

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Belinea said:

You would have missed the fact that LL and BS share an everyday outfit and it is the only outfit she can now wear...

Seriously, this is just soo weird.  Did the first thing BS do when she was busted out was go steal a box of Laurel's old clothes?  

The picture is so pretty. It really makes you wonder how Felicity turned around and dated Billy. Was she trying to prove to herself that she could move on?

Also, the shirt she is wearing looks a little bit like a hospital gown. Which is surely isn't but that came to my mind *goes and hides*

I hope though that EBR won't cut her hair too short this hiatus. But she should do whatever she wants. 

Edited by Belinea
14 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Seriously, this is just soo weird.  Did the first thing BS do when she was busted out was go steal a box of Laurel's old clothes?  

Do you think she found Laurel's collection of 80s ankle, pleated front power suits? 

(You guys don't know how hard I have to restrain myself from borking this thread with Tim Gunn gifs right now.)

Edited by leopardprint

UGH.  This show just sucks me back in.  I had successfully given it up for months, and now look at me.  Panting after a sizzle reel like the good little fangirl I am.  Damn you, show!

• Love 5
Just now, Belinea said:

Also, the shirt she is wearing looks a little bit like a hospital gown. Which is surely isn't but that came to my mind *goes and hides*

From the shirt's position in that screen cap, I wouldn't be thinking about it for too long...

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Prometheus set her up with the clothing I'd imagine since he wanted her to play mind games with TA.

Just from those little snippets, Siren was indeed badass, cant wait for her to slay. 

2 minutes ago, way2interested said:

From the shirt's position in that screen cap, I wouldn't be thinking about it for too long...

The shirt looks like it's already ridding up.  

Which supports someone's theory on this board that Felicity in shirt and pants not only equals being in the middle of danger and action, but also potentially being in the middle of the bow chicka wow wow kind of action.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Probably not ;-)  

I honestly thought they'd keep the Lance/Dinah/BS confrontations for next seasons. Has MG spoiled anything for any of the individual characters? Will Lance be out to hunt BS, will Dinah embrace being BC, will Felicity get a job ....

I am still dreading the fact that there might be an awful cliffhanger and the season might be delayed due to the writer's strike. 

2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Prometheus set her up with the clothing I'd imagine since he wanted her to play mind games with TA.

Just from those little snippets, Siren was indeed badass, cant wait for her to slay. 

Oh!  This finally explains why Chase was in Quentin's apartment.  Obviously Thea must have giving him Laurel's old clothes!

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

As good as the next five look, the fact it took them nineteen episodes for them to talk to each other while wasting time on pointless LIs really casts a pall over it for me. Like I could have just skipped from 4x23 to 5x17 and lost nothing important. 

They had the dark arcs planned for both of them and it couldn't really land if both of them were on good terms and telling each other everything instead of keeping it. I am glad the ending is better than the beginning. I like seasons to end on a positive note than to start good and end bad i.e S4.

• Love 1

tumblr_oopzfxME0T1qazmsxo1_540.png

tumblr_oopzfxME0T1qazmsxo2_540.png

Since that's Diggle and Felicity in the same outfits they've been seen wearing on Lian Yu/in BTS photos filming on "Lian Yu", seems this might be the scene where they get taken, presumably in 522.

• Love 6
Just now, Soulfire said:

Since that's Diggle and Felicity in the same outfits they've been seen wearing on Lian Yu/in BTS photos filming on "Lian Yu", seems this might be the scene where they get taken, presumably in 522.

I think you can see the overturned van in the background real quick as well. Looks like Talia's crew (given the ninja looking person with the sword) comes to get them.

• Love 3

I'm thinking, based on the shots form 519 and 520, what if they're not actually trapped in the Arrow bunker, but rather in a random bunker - where Felicity goes to with Helix in 19? maybe something goes wrong there and 520 picks up from there. I can't tell from the shot where she says "I'm sorry" whether she put those thing on to keep him out, or if Helix screwed them and trapped them both.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, way2interested said:

I think you can see the overturned van in the background real quick as well. Looks like Talia's crew (given the ninja looking person with the sword) comes to get them.

#flipped

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

Since that's Diggle and Felicity in the same outfits they've been seen wearing on Lian Yu/in BTS photos filming on "Lian Yu", seems this might be the scene where they get taken

I always feel so anxious when Diggle and Felicity are attacked. Leave them alone! 

Apparently Arrow is filming until tomorrow in the studio. According to the paparazzi guy. 

(edited)

Yeah but is that 1st or 2nd Unit filming?

1st Unit was supposed to wrap up yesterday but SA comment from earlier in the week implied they were wrapping today. 

Could be that 1st Unit is done and 2nd unit (stunts, extras background)  is still filming 

Edited by Morrigan2575