Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I love 520 already!  Spoilers & speculations are fun again. It's been a long time.

Confirmed:

And CG gets his spoilers from Ken. Who knew?

Edited by Lily-n11
  • Love 5

Okay, good, present time.

Because really, by the time we get to 520, I'm sorry, but I'm really not going to care about what happened over the summer before S5 began. Why should I have to wait until the season's almost over to find out what happened before it even began? 

• Love 4

I'm kind of freaking out over all these possibilities.

Olicity flashbacks

Olicity elevator shaft

Olicity sex.

This could be the most Olicity episode to ever Olicity.

• Love 10

How do we not know it's not both past and present? 

So is Ken implying that it is not like today as in current day 520 but could be summer break btw 4 and 5?

or is he saying it's present day like in 520 current day?

(edited)

I don't think we can lose either way! It's like either getting the good gift or the really great gift. 

I wonder if officially they'll dangle anything else at us. To create excitement!

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

So is Ken implying that it is not like today as in current day 520 but could be summer break btw 4 and 5?

I thought he meant it was not filmed today.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

I think he is saying that they aren't filming the scene they are referring to today, but the scene is in present day.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Or is he, after getting that Adrian is the bad guy, deciding to get a hair cut before he can fight him?

Now I want to see this onscreen. "Adrian Chase is Prometheus?! Give me a minute, I need to make an appointment for a haircut before we can decide our next move." 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, lemotomato said:

Yeeeah... the Wendy and Beth combo kind of makes me nervous. Here are the other episodes they wrote together:

211 (Blind Spot)
214 (Time of Death)
220 (Seeing Red)
307 (Draw Back Your Bow)
419 (Canary Cry)
509 (What We Leave Behind)

Blind Spot - didn't like

Time of Death - loathed.  

Seeing Red - Can't decide how I feel.  It was heartbreaking.

Draw Back Your Bow - I didn't like the Felicity/Ray stuff, but I did like the introduction of Cupid.

Canary Cry - hated.

What We Leave Behind - didn't watch.

So that's maybe roughly a 30% success rate for me with this writing team. :/

• Love 2

Maybe there's a flashback to Oliver apologizing or a failed attempt at reconciliation on his part which is then paralleled to Felicity apologizing or wanting to reconcile in the present day, all taking place while stuck in an elevator shaft going to a sewer.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Maybe there's a flashback to Oliver apologizing or a failed attempt at reconciliation on his part which is then paralleled to Felicity apologizing or wanting to reconcile in the present day, all taking place while stuck in an elevator shaft going to a sewer.

and then present day sex.

• Love 1

If it is sex and it's in present day, it does make you wonder where it would happen. Their sets are kind of limited these days.  So, if they do end up in an elevator shaft or a tunnel it's gotta be preventative death sex, right?

(edited)
5 minutes ago, finnaire said:

If it is sex and it's in present day, it does make you wonder where it would happen. Their sets are kind of limited these days.  So, if they do end up in an elevator shaft or a tunnel it's gotta be preventative death sex, right?

Not necessarily. It could be trapped together forces them to talk, which leads to sex, which leads to forgiveness, which leads to reunion ?

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5

I think from everyone I'm talking to the assumption is that it is present time, but just not filmed today..... someone even speculated that it is filmed on the 9 bc of an offhandedly comment SA said about being to eat sandwiches again after the 9th.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

I think from everyone I'm talking to the assumption is that it is present time, but just not filmed today..... someone even speculated that it is filmed on the 9 bc of an offhandedly comment SA said about being to eat sandwiches again after the 9th.

Is SA filming the 8/9?  According to a poster in social media/behind the scenes Los Angeles qualifiers/finals for American Ninja Warrior are the  8th/9th. Don't want to burst any bubbles but based on workouts and some of his SM postings that's why he probably can't have a good sandwich until the 10th.

• Love 2

And its totally not possible he could be filming both an Olicity sex scene and auditioning for Americain Ninja Warrior right?

I really dont think its in dispute that we are getting something good Olicity wise this ep. The paps have confirmed its Olicity related now and not a wedding. So now its about what they are doing thats gotten the paps so pissed. Sex is a pretty good bet. 

8 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

And its totally not possible he could be filming both an Olicity sex scene and auditioning for Americain Ninja Warrior right?

I really dont think its in dispute that we are getting something good Olicity wise this ep. The paps have confirmed its Olicity related now and not a wedding. So now its about what they are doing thats gotten the paps so pissed. Sex is a pretty good bet. 

Sure, he could totally be doing both.  Film ANJ in LA in the morning and fly back to Vancouver and film Olicity sex that night, or today, tomorrow, even next week.  I was actually referring to not eating a good sandwich until after the 9th is probably more because of training for ANJ not a sex scene.  I'm not disputing a sex scene occurring.  I should have been clearer. :-) 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

is it for the Celebrity NW or just in general. I'd assume he'd be filming the whole week. 

Aha!  The website I got the dates from updated (or I just missed it earlier) and they're filming a Celebrity Edition on Thursday.

11 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I think it's probable it's both, he'll only be gone a day.  Plenty of time for them to film a nice, long Olicity sex scene. 

• Love 1

I have been burned by this show so many times, I'm keeping my expectations low.  Even after 3x20, we got heartbreak for another 2 1/2 episodes.

3 hours ago, Scribbles said:

Again I ask, what does "breaking Oliver" look like for Prometheus.  Is it OQ curled in a ball in a corner in despair?  Is it OQ decided to turn himself into the police for his bad deeds as GA?  Is it OQ is ready to kill himself?  Is it OQ returns to the island to be alone?  I ask this because it seems we have seen him broken in these ways before.  The scene with the doctor opened the door to some sort of mental exhaustion, but how would that look?

Curled up in a ball is my guess.  And then committing suicide for the good of the world.

3 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

In all seriousness, i think it'll be present day and will probably tie into SA's comment about an Adult Conversation.

It would be hysterical if the adult conversation, which we're all expecting to be emotionless, turned out to be "Adult Rated" instead.  It's the kind of trolling SA would love.

1 hour ago, Belinea said:

Is SA going to get a haircut then for flashbacks to S4? Or is he, after getting that Adrian is the bad guy, deciding to get a hair cut before he can fight him?

We learned from season 3 that Oliver gets  a buzz cut when he's going to do real battle as opposed to ordinary Green Arrow battle.

• Love 3

Okay, so super random thought. But does anyone else think Adrian could actually be Robert Queen's son, and the Clayborne thing is just something he planted to throw Oliver off. No idea why I just thought of this, but I feel like the show is gonna throw a curve ball somewhere. I'll see myself out now lol.

Just now, JJ928 said:

Okay, so super random thought. But does anyone else think Adrian could actually be Robert Queen's son, and the Clayborne thing is just something he planted to throw Oliver off. No idea why I just thought of this, but I feel like the show is gonna throw a curve ball somewhere. I'll see myself out now lol.

Slow your roll, I'm already trying to deal with the crack theory of Chase's ex being the baby mama.

• Love 2
Just now, way2interested said:

Slow your roll, I'm already trying to deal with the crack theory of Chase's ex being the baby mama.

He can be Oliver's half brother and be baby mama's ex. lol

• Love 9

I like the theory.  I just don't expect much, I guess.  I feel like fans are so desperately underwhelmed by the Claybourne reveal that they keep hoping that there will eventually be a much better payoff.  I'd like to think so - I really would.  I'm just skeptical at this point. :/

• Love 8

Yeah, it was just a random thought. I am honestly not expecting it but it would be interesting. Would Oliver try to save his half brother? I guess this is my wishful thinking because I like Chase and I like the actor.

(edited)

Even if 520 doesn't live up to my expectations, it's already kinda glorious just for how angry these guys still are:

Edited by Trisha
Added 2nd tweet
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Thundercatmary said:

The live viewing thread for 5x20 is going to be amazing :D

Or long stretches of nothing while everyone sits glued to the TV. Lol.  

1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

Can't believe Olicity are gonna have sex in an elevator shaft. 

Haha. I'm kidding.

Kinda.

I already feel the need to try and scale back my expectations.  But I think I wait and save that for the week before it's on.  Right now, I'm suddenly looking forward to all the fan fics that are going to pop up.    

16 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

I don't think they'd use a half sibling (a new one) on Prometheus since they already used a flashback to season one to make him more relevant.  I do think that the secret son of Robert Queen (or daughter if we lose Willa) WILL be something these writers do in the future.  

• Love 2

I love Olishitty. 

45 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

I quite like this theory too, especially in a season based on legacy. I also always wondered why Prometheus dressed like a slightly darker GA. Like maybe there's a bigger reason why he's a dark mirror of him in some way? IDK. Maybe we're thinking too much. LOL.

• Love 2