Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Yeah, I kind of feel like the decision of whether or not to tell Mayo about Team Arrow will tie into whether or not she believes this relationship is "real." I wonder whether they're going to have Mayo find out on his own before she can decide, and then he'll be the one to realize that it's not real, and he breaks it off? Just like Famous Original Shipstall Ray. It would follow their pattern when it comes to Felicity having any kind of realizations about her own feelings. She doesn't--men just do it for her.

• Love 18

Re: Playboy Oliver.

As much as they embrace a stereotypical idea of a female viewer, they do that with the male viewer too. Comic readers I can believe but I know casual viewers who don't want to watch Oliver playboy around. Seriously, they raged when Felicity was disrespected last year. 

• Love 5

I think they don't know how to write the beginning of a relationship for Oliver and Felicity,

It's not just Oliver/Felicity, Barry/Iris were avoided/ignored for 2 years and now they added water and are fully dating happily, if awkwardly, out of nowhere, they skipped over Kendra/Ray too on Legends, not to mention the abobo that was S1 Laurel/Oliver. IDG either because Berlanti wrote some good relationships way back in the day on Everwood, but now he's just so bad at it in this DC universe.

• Love 3
Just now, Carrie Ann said:

Yeah, I kind of feel like the decision of whether or not to tell Mayo about Team Arrow will tie into whether or not she believes this relationship is "real." I wonder whether they're going to have Mayo find out on his own before she can decide, and then he'll be the one to realize that it's not real, and he breaks it off? Just like Famous Original Shipstall Ray. It would follow their pattern when it comes to Felicity having any kind of realizations about her own feelings. She doesn't--men just do it for her.

As much as this does kind of make sense, I think that it's going to still be on Felicity, since even DTH has less agency than she does. I think it will be more of a "how do I tell this guy that I'm working for a guy that the police think might be a serial killer even though he's not...mostly," but then she decides not to, cue not "real" relationship and secret-keeping but still going along with it because Oliver pushed them both to move on. Then possibly down the road he figures it out and cue your scenario above.

• Love 3

I actually wondered if the Detective knows or suspects because of the "rag" analysis in 5.02.  In 5.03 they have him passing on Prometheus's agenda directly to GA.  (I don't think he's a dirty cop. With my track record that probably means he is. Ha!)  He could simply be SCPD's normal incompetent cop.  I guess it depends on whether they want him to be Quentin-like or not.  I think if she tells him he is more likely to be okay with it than to blow up like Ray did unless they really are intentionally making Felicity a villain this season, especially if it results in him hunting down the GA.  This is why I said short-term or season-long temporary LI a couple of posts back.  I will be shocked if they give her multiple partners.  He conveniently keeps her benched without actually having to write a story while Oliver can have romantic shenanigans with one or more partners.     

They are using a lot of the same tropes from S1/S2/S3 but the outcomes are different.  SA basically said Susan Williams wasn't going to be like Isabel Rochev.   McKenna Hall/Tina Boland parallels were being drawn yesterday.  After SA's description it doesn't sound like the same if for no other reason than they find her in a different city.  They are looking for "Black Canary" not a cop.  The cop role helps out though if the Detective doesn't survive for whatever reason (breakup or death) and she comes to SC permanently.  Who knows what that relationship morphs into.

For a regular, Josh Segarra hasn't been around much.  He's been in 2 of 5 episodes so far.  Guess he was expensive.  They must have plans for him though.  I just don't know where outside 5.07 though.

Bringing this over from the Human Target thread:

5 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

Writers also don't let Oliver be proactive about wanting to get back with Felicity. I mean he talks and broods about it but he is not doing anything. It is like he expects Felicity to come crawling back to him or something. Which made me cringe when Writers had Oliver act surprised that Felicity moved on. Like did you do anything to make her think you have change or talked to her about y'all relationship. No, then take a seat Oliver.  The Arrow writers are so busy in trying to make Olicity have this "adult relationship/break-up, friendship, etc" that they are missing all the good relationship and post relationship beats. And, when you add the lack of Felicity POV in all of this then it makes the whole thing just frustrating as a viewer and as a fan of Felicity. 

Agree with this somewhat. But then again, Oliver's going to be busy this season trying to win over Susan and Tina. That's going to take up a lot of his time in the upcoming episodes. Maybe that's why they're having the Oliver/Felicity relationship take a backseat right now and had that conversation about moving on in ep 5. 

I just wish they'd give Felicity a POV and can only hope at this point that they give her something going forward. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Bringing this over from the Human Target thread:

Agree with this somewhat. But then again, Oliver's going to be busy this season trying to win over Susan and Tina. That's going to take up a lot of his time in the upcoming episodes. Maybe that's why they're having the Oliver/Felicity relationship take a backseat right now and had that conversation about moving on in ep 5. 

I just wish they'd give Felicity a POV and can only hope at this point that they give her something going forward. 

Before they had Oliver win over anyone else, they should have shown us Oliver trying to win over Felicty. You can't put Olicity in the background without actually showing the audience why they need to be ship stalled for now. 

• Love 11

The next HVFF should be pretty interesting, since it seems like they'll be well into the "romantic elements" between Oliver and the reporter by then. 

ETA: I mean interesting for SA, not necessarily anyone who still cares about the show. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

Before they had Oliver win over anyone else, they should have shown us Oliver trying to win over Felicty. You can't put Olicity in the background without actually showing the audience why they need to be ship stalled for now. 

Oh, I agree. But I also think they're never going to show Oliver fight for Felicity because they still think that he was right to lie to her last season and since he didn't do anything wrong, he doesn't have to fix it. Therefore, they're putting Felicity in a relationship first, she'll realize it's not real, but Oliver will be involved with someone else and then she'll have to fight for him. Or be the one to initiate the reconciliation in some way.

Sure, this could also be Oliver respecting her decision to not be with him after the lie, but I still think they would've been better off having both Oliver and Felicity single this season (even for a majority of it if they wanted them to get back together close to or at the end of the season), since they're supposed to be too busy for their relationship (according to those comments from Wendy) and working their way back to one another. 

• Love 3
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Oh, I agree. But I also think they're never going to show Oliver fight for Felicity because they still think that he was right to lie to her last season and since he didn't do anything wrong, he doesn't have to fix it. Therefore, they're putting Felicity in a relationship first, she'll realize it's not real, but Oliver will be involved with someone else and then she'll have to fight for him. Or be the one to initiate the reconciliation in some way.

Sure, this could also be Oliver respecting her decision to not be with him after the lie, but I still think they would've been better off having both Oliver and Felicity single this season (even for a majority of it if they wanted them to get back together close to or at the end of the season), since they're supposed to be too busy for their relationship (according to those comments from Wendy) and working their way back to one another. 

I don't know if I will be back if they had Felicity be the one fighting for him while he is with another woman. Like nope. Just no. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

I don't know if I will be back if they had Felicity be the one fighting for him while he is with another woman. Like nope. Just no. 

It's like YOU'RE IN MY BRAIN ... freaky ;)

Edited by Lidach
  • Love 1

Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but I have to wonder if Ben Sokolowski's (a writer and producer on the show) trip to Redditt last spring  is why Felicity is being written mainly as S1's comic relief.  He also sent out a tweet about Loliver vs Olicity looking for likes/retweets to see where interest lay.  Show research?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, lemotomato said:

If TPTB are serious about giving them new long term LI (and by long term, I mean until Feb sweeps or the end of this season) I think they'll have to keep them separated because they keep making heart eyes at each other even when they're not supposed to. 

They're supposed to. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, quarks said:

4. The one thing that I do find a bit puzzling, is that this is the sort of episode/relationship beats that television usually plays out in February or May, not November.

HMM.

But otherwise, I'd say Olicity is definitely still on. That may or may not cheer you.

As always, opinions solely my own.

Someone upthread moved up their prediction for when Olicity gets back together (@Morrigan2575?) to MSF or shortly thereafter and I joked about not giving me hope. But yeah, after seeing last night's episode I wonder if Olicity fans don't get a reconciliation of sorts during or after 509 and then something BIG during February sweeps (do I hear the sound of "choo-choo"?) 

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but I have to wonder if Ben Sokolowski's (a writer and producer on the show) trip to Redditt last spring  is why Felicity is being written mainly as S1's comic relief.  He also sent out a tweet about Loliver vs Olicity looking for likes/retweets to see where interest lay.  Show research?

Good Lord, I sincerely hope no one on Arrow is using Reddit to gather any sort of feedback. *shudders* As for LOLiver and Olicity, it was less about research and more about making a point — to the LOLivers, I think. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Someone upthread moved up their prediction for when Olicity gets back together (@Morrigan2575?) to MSF or shortly thereafter and I joked about not giving me hope. But yeah, after seeing last night's episode I wonder if Olicity fans don't get a reconciliation of sorts during or after 509 and then something BIG during February sweeps (do I hear the sound of "choo-choo"?) 

Yeah, not to get too hasty or anything, but it's weird to me that we're going through the usual x15 romance plot lines so soon in 505, like quarks said in the Relationships thread. Not to say that I completely believe that they'll get back together in 509, but I'm wondering how they expect to drag this out for the rest of the season and beyond ("not necessarily getting back together this season"). If anything, at least I'm guessing Felicity and DTH are done by 509. Then again, I guess they could see giving Oliver two temp LIs (if they are) as dragging it out in a fine enough way.

(edited)

OK major gripe incoming.  I seriously hate that this show deliberately sets up scenes that are straight up Comic Book panels, it takes me right out of the scene.  I HATED it in Flash 208 ( standing on that stupid facing down HIVE) and now the still from 406 (with all the Masks staring down in a power line up).

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6

I asked this in the Human Target thread but it might go better here.  Is it a coincidence that Josh Segarra (Adrian Chase) has not been in any of the episodes Prometheus has been in?  AC was in 3 & 4. Prometheus was in 1, 2 & 5.  Am I sensing a pattern?

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

i thought Chase was Prometheus from early on but, so far I haven't been given any meat...except for that hint in his introduction about Oliver sleeping with his girlfriend/fiance

I think there's something to that exchange about Oliver sleeping with his girlfriend, but I don't think it has to do with Chase being Prometheus since Chase is going to be Vigilante. I think the two storylines (Chase and Prometheus) could end up being connected in some way, but not because they're the same person. 

Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

i thought Chase was Prometheus from early on but, so far I haven't been given any meat...except for that hint in his introduction about Oliver sleeping with his girlfriend/fiance

I was skeptical because of Viglante 5.07. I thought there was no way would they have him have 2 alter egos but now I'm wondering if it's a distraction.

Edited by Sunshine
Grammar
5 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I was skeptical because of Viglante 5.07. I thought there was no way would they have him have 2 alter egos but now I'm wondering if it's a distraction.

Before 501 I thought for sure that Chase was going to be Vigilante and then turn into Prometheus.  However, that changed with 501 or 502 because they seemingly introduced Vigilante (as the goggles guy) very early on.  So I find it hard to believe that Chase is both Vigilante and Prometheus at the same time, while still being DA Chase.  They only way I can make it work is if whatever trauma happened to Chase to push him to the Vigilante lifestyle create multiple personalities.  Not sure if that's where they're going; they could also do the Evil Twin thing  both, are fairly standard Comicbook and soap opera tropes

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I'm hearing people think this guy is Prometheus.

ar506b_0134b.jpg?w=700

Apparently he was in S1 (The Royal Flush Gang?]

Is it Kyle or Teddy Reston? Teddy is the only one alive I think and got caught in the flash 1x15 with the rest of the crew.

Where is this picture from?  I saw theories about Teddy Reston from Legacies in S1.  He was the youngest son who was in the van with mom when Dad died in the bank and GA took down the oldest son.  Earlier Oliver tried to give dad a 2nd chance by offering him a job since his firing by Robert Queen from the factory started the family' downfall. 

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Ignoring the duck face, but damn, Dolph Lundgren actually looks pretty good. Why was I expecting something along the lines of Mickey Rourke? (from SpoilerTV

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 3.00.29 PM.png

Um, I'll take him for Felicity please.  Santa I've been SO GOOD!

• Love 3

Haven't we been speculating since the summer that Prometheus is a member of the Royal Flush gang?

4 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I got the opposite impression, that they firmly doubled down on keeping them apart for a long time.  WM said that we would get "clarity" on Olicity and what we got was Mayo approaching Oliver/HT and coming out and saying that he was dating Felicity, and Oliver saying he's happy for her and deciding to go out and do some fishing around himself, most likely with the reporter.  Yes, they were doing heart eyes and "mortal lock" like crazy but that's so that shippers don't give up on them permanently. 

Oliver goes from the reporter to Tina to whoever else is next.  I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't till next season they reunite by which point I won't want to ship either of them.

• Love 7

I totally approve of the photo used in that TVline article about Oliver moving on with Reporter. A big dumb grin aimed at Felicity. Lol

When SA was talking about Reporter, I wonder if he was speaking in viewer timeline or filming timeline. I thought the phrasing was interesting. The certain element of romance made me think he could just be talking about a hook up, but then the exploration made me wonder if it goes further. Idk. It was kind of confusing. 

I'm morbidly curious about 5x06 cause that was when he was posting about Sex & the City. 

Edited by Chaser

I just want to know when Felicity will be released from her bland tiny handed burden. Release her from her Mayo Bread prison, show! You've done what you needed which is to give Oliver the okay to bang someone else, so let her be free!

Edited by Guest
10 hours ago, TwistedandBored said:

Even if Felicity did come to a realization that she could trust Oliver and wanted to get back together with him, I feel safe in saying Felicity would not try to interfere if Oliver was dating someone.  At least not without some kind of near death confession moment.  

I get the complaints about Oliver not being proactive in setting out to prove to Felicity that he's changing, but beyond that, I don't honestly think Oliver can do anything to fight for Felicity since unless he thinks she's changed her mind about them being together, him pushing to get them back together would IMO be unwelcome from her end.  Nothing he can say is going to change her mind.  Only an accumulation of his actions can do that. 

So from that sense, the ball is in Felicity's court.  I wish that he had made that kind of growth an overt goal, but I wouldn't want it set up as if Felicity is making him change as opposed to Oliver realizing he needs to.  

I can totally see Felicity reaching a point were she thinks he has changed but that he's now not available and so not speaking up.  Not pining either cause she's not that kind of person, but yeah, I do think that the show set it up that only Felicity can be the instigator this time around.  And as long as Oliver basically drops everything and snatches her up, lol, I'm ok with that.  

BUT given how much plot the show still has to get through, I'm thinking there's a good chance that nothing concrete happens on the Olicity front this year at all.    

The reporter feels like the band aid getting ripped off, the sacrificial relationship they expect the viewers to hate so that they can move on and give Oliver his own relationship that he needs to see if it is "real" and all that takes time.  I'm expecting 5B to feel a lot like 2B, a barren stretch of episodes that offer nothing great only to end with some good stuff right before the finale.  

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if the end of the season was Felicity going to ask Oliver to give it another try and instead she finds out Oliver and Tina are giving it a try.  And depending on where the team is at that point, maybe she'd choose to leave for awhile to go concentrate on her new gig.  (Which I assume is still helping the team but bigger picture so it wouldn't be seen as her walking away from the team)  Dig and Oliver have left town before and she and Oliver left, but even that was her doing what Oliver wanted.  I really am waiting for the show to do a story where Felicity leaves town or forced to leave town, not because I want it, but because it's a story beat left untold.   

Since EBR's contract is at least through season six, no one would have to really worry she was gone from the show.  Yeah, this is all crazy spec and not particularly fun spec, but it feels realistic.  I don't think Olicity is over but I feel like the stall is going to last for a long time.  

Basically the question I have to figure out  is, will be what is on the screen in the mean time be worth watching?  

11 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Seriously just get her a vibrator, that whole lunch dialogue read booty call. Mayo just hasn't picked up on it yet.

Poor guy. He thinks he's a premium sammie, but he's one of those old moldy ham ones that expires in the back of a hospital vending machine. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

The reporter feels like the band aid getting ripped off, the sacrificial relationship they expect the viewers to hate so that they can move on and give Oliver his own relationship that he needs to see if it is "real" and all that takes time.  I'm expecting 5B to feel a lot like 2B, a barren stretch of episodes that offer nothing great only to end with some good stuff right before the finale.  

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if the end of the season was Felicity going to ask Oliver to give it another try and instead she finds out Oliver and Tina are giving it a try.  And depending on where the team is at that point, maybe she'd choose to leave for awhile to go concentrate on her new gig.  (Which I assume is still helping the team but bigger picture so it wouldn't be seen as her walking away from the team)  Dig and Oliver have left town before and she and Oliver left, but even that was her doing what Oliver wanted.  I really am waiting for the show to do a story where Felicity leaves town or forced to leave town, not because I want it, but because it's a story beat left untold.  

2B, 3B and 4B  They don't seem to learn.

This is my nightmare scenario and I really don't think I would stick around for it.

But my question is why would they deliberately not only write one  relationship they expect people to hate but then double down and write a second, even more serious one?

Sara got a lot of hate when Oliver started sleeping with her and Felicity and Oliver hadn't even been together yet.  How can they possibly think this is going  to go well?  And keep the audience from running from the show?

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But my question is why would they deliberately not only write one  relationship they expect people to hate but then double down and write a second, even more serious one?

Sara got a lot of hate when Oliver started sleeping with her and Felicity and Oliver hadn't even been together yet.  How can they possibly think this is going  to go well?  And keep the audience from running from the show?

It reminds me of fanfic when someone really really really tries to sell an original character that they love and I'm just like "yeah not reading that". Perhaps this is what the writers are doing. Writing their own long winded fic for themselves. 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

2B, 3B and 4B  They don't seem to learn.

This is my nightmare scenario and I really don't think I would stick around for it.

I think they hope people will get over their issues against Oliver having a love interest by the time a second one comes around or at least be worn down enough to be open to it, especially if they think people might apply comic book expectations if Tina can be seen as a BC stand in.  

And no, I don't think it will work.      

• Love 1

If they're pinning their hopes on comic book expectations helping them out with Tina then I'm definitely not their target audience and would be running from the show.  I haven't particularly cared about either of the two Canaries they've already tried, so I can't see myself finding a sufficient level of interest to stay and watch the writers bungle a third attempt at getting their ideal GA/BC match.  

If Tina is destined to become <insert colour here> Canary can they still claim comic book destiny if she isn't named Laurel Lance or Dinah Drake (I only know those because they've been mentioned here)?

If not, then what is the point and I have to question if the EP's are doing it simply to prove to everyone that they don't fan service anyone.  

Edited by kes0704
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, kes0704 said:

If Tina is destined to become <insert colour here> Canary can they still claim comic book destiny if she isn't named Laurel Lance or Dinah Drake (I only know those because they've been mentioned here)?

Maybe they truly think that people only care about the mask and not the person behind it. Kind of like giving Sara the White Canary title because they think that is creative. Maybe they should continue to watch Marvel movies where you can see Tony Stark, the person and his persona Iron Man or Steve Rogers and Captain America. It doesn't just have to be one or the other. 

The one thing I thought about in the last few days was: What is there left to root for? Who am I supposed to root for? I always assumed that whether it is in a movie, a show or even a book the initial idea is that you connect with a character and you root for them to succeed in their respective storyline. But the show took away a lot of heart and now what am I left to do? Oliver will beat Prometheus, Diggle's storyline is confusing but he will get out of his situation. Felicity/ Quentin/Thea don't really have something to do to write home about. And on top of that the emotional arcs don't exist either at this point. Am I supposed to root for Felicity and her 5 second booty call BF? Am I supposed to root for Oliver getting laid by as many women as possible in the shortest amount of time possible? Should I care about any of the newbies? Should I root for them in their quest to do what exactly? Is Quentin and Thea's storyline now father/daughter replacement therapy for beginners and should I root for them to have that relationship? And last but not least, should I root for Oliver to regress when it comes to killing or behaving?

Maybe it is a little to emotionally charged on my side but I feel like this season might look better and have better action again, the heart of the matter got left behind. 

As an add on: If you've been in the business as long as these guys have, maybe you should ask yourself whether these new viewers you want to attract with an overhaul of everything will work well in S5. Viewers already have characters they care about and they want them to have good stories not a parade of constantly new characters at the expanse of those they love. At this point in the game, people will have opinions regardless of whether you like it or not. 

The new BC is probably not necessary but wanted and because Oliver needs to test them all equally, they will have her around for a while. The only thing I don't get: why they were so quick to defend those casting sides that came out. They could have just been quiet about it. It will probably turn out the way fans speculated. Which is actually quite sad, if the people watching the show can predict your 'emotional' arcs for further down the road correctly. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, kes0704 said:

If not, then what is the point and I have to question if the EP's are doing it simply to prove to everyone that the don't fan service anyone.  

Well, technically you could say it is fan service because comic book fans want masks and they love the BC therefore she needs to be there. Therefore everything else will be toned down.  

You can always cry fan service if you have groups that are divided. If you do something that one side doesn't like but the other does it's fan service and vice versa. If you play that game, I doubt anyone will win. 

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Belinea said:

Oliver will beat Prometheus, Diggle's storyline is confusing but he will get out of his situation. Felicity/ Quentin/Thea don't really have something to do to write home about. And on top of that the emotional arcs don't exist either at this point. Am I supposed to root for Felicity and her 5 second booty call BF? Am I supposed to root for Oliver getting laid by as many women as possible in the shortest amount of time possible? Should I care about any of the newbies? Should I root for them in their quest to do what exactly? Is Quentin and Thea's storyline now father/daughter replacement therapy for beginners and should I root for them to have that relationship? And last but not least, should I root for Oliver to regress when it comes to killing or behaving?

I'm hoping that with episode 6, we'll get something good about Prometheus that makes us want to see him last all season? Hopefully? 

With Diggle - they know there are bad guys out there who framed him who I'm sure haven't just decided, "Hey, time to turn over a new leaf and be good." But no one has even addressed that. It seems to be "Hey, we got Diggle back, sure, he's a fugitive, but nothing else matters other than him being out of prison. Let's forget why he was there in the first place."  There will probably be some quick fix whenever the writers need it for the rest of the story. Meanwhile, everyone's conveniently forgetting that Mayor Oliver Queen took some time off when John Diggle just so happened to escape. 

I just hope that anything that comes up for Felicity/Quentin/Thea lasts long enough to be considered a storyline and hits the right emotional beats.

Something that's bothering me about Felicity and Oliver's love interests is I'm worried the writers will give more time to them than to Oliver and Felicity's relationship and reunion and they're hoping that by the time the reunion does come, enough time has passed that they can say, "Oh, we don't need to really fully address all the issues from the last time they didn't work out." 

The newbies. Oh, the newbies. I feel the worst for Evelyn, who has had absolutely nothing to do this season. The only time I've liked Rene is with Diggle, but I don't want to see Diggle's storyline reduced to being his mentor. I liked Curtis last year, but it seems like they're not quite sure what to do with him this year. And is there anything Rory's rags can't protect him from? Do I ever have to be worried about him in the field? 

As for Oliver's killing policy, part of me worries there won't be any consistency going forward but rather, "We want Oliver to kill now, so he will. We don't want Oliver to kill now, so he won't." 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I'm hearing people think this guy is Prometheus.

ar506b_0134b.jpg?w=700

Apparently he was in S1 (The Royal Flush Gang?]

The Royal Flush Gang was in Episode 1x06-Legacies. Derek Reston was played by Currie Graham. Kyle Reston was played by Kyle Schmid.  Teddy Reston was played by Tom Stevens. Derek (the father) was the one who died in that episode...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2377368/?ref_=ttep_ep6

Currie Graham:
MV5BMTg1MTc3NDU2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzcz

Kyle Schmid:
MV5BMTUzNjI5OTIwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQy

Tom Stevens:
MV5BMjIwMjQ5NDk4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ0

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2