Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Broken Arrow.  How apt.  Kind of how I feel about the show right about now.

Spoilers continue to make me not care about what's coming up.  Aren't they supposed to do the opposite? 

• Love 7
Yet it'll be all Arrow's fault?

Yes. Because Laurel is the show's special snowflake.

I wish they would take a look at the positive response to Sleepy Hollow making Katrina evil and consider it with Laurel.

They could have kept me as a viewer even with Laurel becoming BC if the focus had just stayed on Oliver/Diggle/Felicity + whatever story they were promoting at the moment.  The fact that the Team Arrow I'm interested in has been broken up since early December, and there is nothing in the spoilers that I'm interested in seeing, including Oliver moping at Diggle's wedding because Ray is Felicity's +1, shows just how badly they screwed up.

• Love 8

Get used to that BTS pic of Arrow, BC and Arsenal.... it's going to be repeated on the Season 4 poster.  This show is not only getting ridiculous, but its visuals are starting to look ridiculous.

Per the ET interview, Quentin and Donna won't have scenes together.  The selfie pic was just them goofing off on the set.

WIth metahumans firmly established in the Flarrow universe (including a metahuman coming to Arrow in 3x19), it makes even less sense that Oliver would need Malcolm's help.  WIth the Flash and Firestorm, he could easily defeat Ra's and the whole LOA.  I don't think the Lazarus Pit will revive ashes.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5

WIth metahumans firmly established in the Flarrow universe (including a metahuman coming to Arrow in 3x19), it makes even less sense that Oliver would need Malcolm's help.  WIth the Flash and Firestorm, he could easily defeat Ra's and the whole LOA.  I don't think the Lazarus Pit will revive ashes.

Haha this is so true. But I think we're supposed to ignore The Flash universe unless there`s a crossover. 

• Love 1

Yeah...... Arrow for me is officially on Binge Watch status. With the sidelining of Diggle, more Laurel shoved down my throat, meta-humans for Ray to save the city from, Quentin being angry at the Arrow for no apparent reason, Oliver teaming up with Malcolm, and the forced relationship between Felicity/Ray, the stupidity of where this season is heading is just not at all appetizing and I honestly don't want to deal with it. 

I'll stick around to see if it gets any better though (I doubt it)... Other than that, I'll probably just take a page out of a few people's books and try to contribute with my overly bitter posts lmao

• Love 6

Arrow showrunners: "this is a dark and gritty show. No metahumans or supernatural forces here. Yay, superpowers!.... This is a dark and gritty show. No more metahumans or supernatural forces here. Yay, superpowers!...."

Clearly, we're in the presence of some true giants of the genre of television writing.

Also, episode 19 is called 'Broken Arrow'? More broken than when he was stabbed twice through the torso and kicked off a cliff? Okay. Seems legit.

• Love 8

Arrow showrunners: "this is a dark and gritty show. No metahumans or supernatural forces here. Yay, superpowers!.... This is a dark and gritty show. No more metahumans or supernatural forces here. Yay, superpowers!...."

It is like a vicious cycle...You want to believe them and then they screw you over. But then they give you one good moment and you go right back. Maybe that is the unhealthy relationship that they use as an example for L/O. We come back no matter how toxic it gets. But I have to admit that I am getting tired of it all.

Obviously Laurel wouldn't be the person to blame. I never even thought that she'd be the one to have to take all the blame. She is likable and the others need to be adjusted so that everyone can be as likable as her. At this point it is simply laughable how little Laurel had to do be a full blown hero. She is now always there. 

What will finally break Oliver? Who knows? Maybe he dies again or something happens to Thea. It is not like the others still care that much about him at this point. Everyone has a new toy to play with. Diggle does something offscreen, Roy and Laurel practice flips and Felicity and Ray go to a sexual harassment seminar to show others how efficient the right app can be to track people down. (MG's reply to the question about Ray's stalking still baffles me)

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 4

Mmm I'm not sure that's Carlos Valdes? It could just be a crew person. I mean if he was you think the guy would have gotten a picture of the front of his face as well. 

Edited by ban1o

B-JQ_bOIgAAODUa.jpg

At least we know that girl at the end of 3x10 wasnt KC but her double.

Aw, she's got leg braces like Forrest Gump. I didn't know Cassidy was that athletically inept. Now I feel bad for making fun of her.

And also, no arse whatsoever. That's really odd looking. And not at all attractive. Where's Caity and her curves?

Edited by Danny Franks
  • Love 3

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw those buckles from the back.

Also, how long does it take to undo everything so she can go to the bathroom?  When you can't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of the "superhero" outfit, it kind of says it all.

• Love 4

Apparently over the course of the last few episodes I've stopped being indifferent about Laurel and now I just plain hate her. And I've never hated a character this much before. 

This is exactly how I feel too. I could ignore Laurel before because she stayed in her own black hole of suck, but now she's all over everything (in the foundry, in the field) and she's dragging everyone else and the show into it. She's going to be Black Canary before Oliver is Green Arrow, she's going to get her own glass case, and she gets to go into the field over exceedingly more qualified people (Diggle) just because she's a comic canon character. 

In summary, I hate her more now than I ever have. 

• Love 15

Wow, her legs like sticks.

When a bad guy kidnaps her they don't need to have any restraints they can just use the thousands of buckles to hook her up to things. 

And yeah, my theory that Laurel is robot is still in play!

• Love 2

Wow, her legs like sticks.

When a bad guy kidnaps her they don't need to have any restraints they can just use the thousands of buckles to hook her up to things. 

And yeah, my theory that Laurel is robot is still in play!

But she won't be getting kidnapped now that she's a badass vigilante in a mask. That'll be for the helpless, maskless women like Felicity.

I don't even want to watch 3.18 anymore. All I'm picturing is the Masks and their Driver off in action and Felicity/Donna/Ray bonding. No thanks.

Ra's spending time with Laurel and Lance. I'm not here to watch Ra's become enchanted with Lana...Laurel. No thanks.

• Love 10

But she won't be getting kidnapped now that she's a badass vigilante in a mask. That'll be for the helpless, maskless women like Felicity.

And Felicity ain't helpless lol shes stronger than laurel

I don't even want to watch 3.18 anymore. All I'm picturing is the Masks and their Driver off in action and Felicity/Donna/Ray bonding. No thanks.

Ra's spending time with Laurel and Lance. I'm not here to watch Ra's become enchanted with Lana...Laurel. No thanks.

I cant believe MG Would think the majority would want to see Donna/Felicity/Ray bonding YUCK I'd rather Donna slap some sense into Felicity and tell her Ray is lame but she probably won't since MG is all about Unlikeable characters and telling us how awesome Ray and Laurel are Edited by jay741982

B-JTu0iCAAAKBZd.jpg

B-JQ_bOIgAAODUa.jpg

At least we know that girl at the end of 3x10 wasnt KC but her double.

Just when I thought the buckles couldn't possibly look any worse, I saw that. Now you know someone is serious about fighting crime when they have to spend 45 minutes buckling up, waiting for nail polish to dry and applying matching lipstick.

I realized what I've been feeling about this show. I'm Charlie Brown, Arrow is the football and MG is Lucy. Good grief.

• Love 7

I cant believe MG Would think the majority would want to see Donna/Felicity/Ray bonding 

Is that an actual spoiler? Because if that is true, then his assessment that people won't dislike this episode might also be way off. Who wants to see that?

Edited by Belinea

The buckles are reflective. LOL

"How did you know I was there? I'm the Black Canary!"

"Well, we heard this clinging and saw these really shiny buckles."

"..Oh."

"But don't feel bad! Your lipstick matchs your nails."

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 10