Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

People have been talking about this a lot lol. In one of the previews it shows Roy and Felicity crying and an arrow was sticking out from the bottom of the frame so a lot of people think someone was shot with an arrow

I think the scene that drspaceman10 is talking about is different than the arrow scene. Both Stephen and David tweeted about it, Stephen's specifically mentioned that it dealt with a difficult subject matter and thanked his scene partner (David). So whatever that is, it seems to be just the two of them in that scene - that along with the "difficult subject matter" (and the spoiler that Lyla wasn't head of A.R.G.U.S. for long) is why some people thought Lyla might've died. I'm still really curious about that scene - can't wait to see what it is. My pipe dream is that it's about fatherhood and Oliver admitting to Digg that he knows he has a kid and decided to stay away in the child's best interest. I know that is 99.9% not going to happen.

• Love 2

Canadagraphs tweeted that Audrey Marie Anderson was on set yesterday, while they filmed Arrow part of the flarrow crossover yesterday. So i dont think it has anything to do with Lyla.

Edited by Velocity23

Canadagraphs tweeted that Audrey Marie Anderson was on set yesterday, while they filmed Arrow part of the flarrow crossover yesterday. So i dont think it has anything to do with Lyla.

Yeah, that tweet was what prompted the commentary about Lyla, because now we know for sure she's not dying (unless this is a flashback, of course).

God i hope not.

I really don't think the show would go there, but you never know. Well, I guess we will know (at least as far as the "emotional scene" is concerned) after the second episode airs, haha.

Edited by apinknightmare

So you think someone will get shot and Lyla will die in the same episode lol? Do you really hate these characters :P I assumed that Felicity and Oliver/Diggle were emotional over the same thing, but I guess it could be something else. Wow, everything really goes to shit in this episode. 

And yeah, don't think the show will go there. It would be kind of strange if Diggle was a single father who's wife died if the line of work and he continued his vigilantism right away, which he seems to in the next episode. 

Edited by ban1o

Speaking of Dig..

I think this could go well with Oliver kicking Diggle out of the cave because he's now a father.

(from the Diggle thread)

So is he going to be kicked out of the team entirely? I assumed Oliver didn't want him "in the field".

So you think someone will get shot and Lyla will die in the same episode lol? Do you really hate these characters :P I assumed that Felicity and Oliver/Diggle were emotional over the same thing, but I guess it could be something else. Wow, everything really goes to shit in this episode. 

No, I thought Lyla might die when Stephen and David first tweeted those tweets.

Stephen and David just mentioned each other in those tweets, so I assume whatever the "emotional scene" is has to do with Oliver and Diggle - it could be an offshoot of the one that involves the person lying on the table with the arrow in them, but I don't think they were specifically talking about that one, otherwise they probably would've mentioned their other cast mates in the tweets (especially whoever tweeted thanks to their "scene partner" - I can't remember if that was SA or DR), since EBR and CH are there too.

No, I thought Lyla might die when Stephen and David first tweeted those tweets.

Stephen and David just mentioned each other in those tweets, so I assume whatever the "emotional scene" is has to do with Oliver and Diggle - it could be an offshoot of the one that involves the person lying on the table with the arrow in them, but I don't think they were specifically talking about that one, otherwise they probably would've mentioned their other cast mates in the tweets (especially whoever tweeted thanks to their "scene partner" - I can't remember if that was SA or DR), since EBR and CH are there too.

Oh ok! and yeah I remember that tweet. I remember thinking it had to do with fatherhood or something. LOL I guess we'll just have to wait and see what that's all about. 

Edited by ban1o

Didn't they say Malcolm, Thea and Oliver become a weird little family or am I making that up?!

If the last episode of sweeps doesn't include the three of them having the most awkward Thanksgiving dinner ever, I shall be wildly disappointed.

• Love 3
Didn't they say Malcolm, Thea and Oliver become a weird little family or am I making that up?!

I don't recall Oliver being included in that but I remember John Barrowman said something at SDCC about Thea/Malcolm being an extremely dysfunctional family unit

If the last episode of sweeps doesn't include the three of them having the most awkward Thanksgiving dinner ever, I shall be wildly disappointed.

Malcolm killed the turkey himself!

I really am excited for Thea's storyline. I want her to be a mini Moira and play Malcolm SO BADLY.

ETA: That sounds incestuous and I don't mean it that way, swear.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

I don't recall Oliver being included in that but I remember John Barrowman said something at SDCC about Thea/Malcolm being an extremely dysfunctional family unit

I remember that quote, but I could swear I remember Stephen saying during one of his SDCC interviews that, for better or for worse, Thea and Malcolm are all the family he has now. 

Ah. That must be what I remember. I knew it was something along those lines! 

I thought he said something that made it seem like something terrible happened and it brought Roy and Sara closer, but this makes it seem like maybe something terrible happens to Sara that brings the team closer together?

Hoping for a kidnapping/disappearance and not a death.

"It's a team.  There are no sidekicks."  Haha!  Yeah, sorry Roy, but you're a sidekick.  Even if he's undergone massive training, I will still never accept Roy as an equal to Oliver and Diggle.  I like Roy, but that's just crazy.

I am happy that Roy and Felicity might have a cool relationship because EBR and CH seem like awesome friends in real life.

ETA: Didn't realize that the above video has already been posted before.  I like the text excerpt because a lot of the time, I don't bother to watch the videos (shouldn't be doing that at work).

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 2

I thought he said something that made it seem like something terrible happened and it brought Roy and Sara closer, but this makes it seem like maybe something terrible happens to Sara that brings the team closer together?

Hoping for a kidnapping/disappearance and not a death.

The summary is a bit questionable, listening to his answer, it sounds more like your original impression, the question was about Roy/Sara and he's talking about something terrible that happens that brings them closer together. 

I did have to laugh when he started talking about what a spoiler whore he is and how the EPs told him to be vague and that one is probably watching him with binoculars to make sure he doesn't reveal anything.

That art has such a 40's feel to it. Very cool.

I wonder what the Arrow's greatest fear is. Not being able to be a vigilante?

Laurel plays "a very pivotal part."  She's not on Team Arrow but she's starting to meddle in everyone's business.  She's using her brains to uncover even more secrets than she already has.

So is she on Team Arrow or isn't she?  Because it really matters to me.

IIRC, the only secret Laurel has uncovered on her own was about Blood.  Everything else has been handed to her.

• Love 1

Boo on sad Felicity. She's like a puppy.

I hope the use of "meddling" is wrong about Laurel because that seems like the worst route to take with a divisive character that you want to turn into a hero. After the outcry over the poster, I just can't see Laurel "meddling" in Team Arrow going over well.

• Love 5

Ooh cool. Love seeing Roy has his own cool, glass case. With toppings!

Oliver why are you making Felicity cry? WHY? Hmph I just want them happy is that so hard?

Hehe no one is ever happy on this show for longer than an episode. Just give me one month writers. One month of happiness and then you can take everything to ish again.

ETA: looks like Oliver's feelings are on lock down mode again.

Edited by ArrowLimbo
  • Love 2

Isn't Roy lucky, they gave him his own costume case.

I have a feeling that the "Sara" episode will be like the "Selina Kyle" episode from Gotham, where the character the episode is named after will not be in it all that much. I'm going with everyone thinks she's dead yet again. Sara's apparently very good at that. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 1

Boy, this photo certainly screams impending manpain:

[snip]

I had the exact same thought, LOL. Get it together, Oliver.

Also, it's super-confusing seeing those angsty pics after spending half the summer seeing gifs of heart-eyes Oliver and smiley Felicity in the season premiere. Felicity's dueling orange dresses are playing tricks with my mind.

Edited by KenyaJ

Also based on those pictures Felicity can't be that badly hurt in 301 because there is literally no sign of any injury on her head at all. Even if there was a slight time jump between episodes (doubtful because Arrow goes by real time usually) there would still be a scar of some sort because head injuries don't heal that quickly. Or am I thinking too much about this?

• Love 1

No I think that scene of her unconscious/bloody is probably a hallucination. Or it's not her blood?

I'm wondering from the pictures if the "raw conversation" about not being together happens in episode 2 rather than in episode one? IDK.

• Love 1

I think that Felicity's boo-boo in episode 301 will be from Oliver's hallucination.

What was Felicity wearing in the scene with Roy and the black arrow?  Could this be later when they're dealing with whatever the bad guy is?

In picture #7, is that Oliver dressed in a LoA outfit? 

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/wp-content/gallery/sara/AR302b_0114b.jpg

Roy's glass case is very cool. I want some for my special outfits.

Speaking of manpain, in picture 4, Oliver's jaw is clenched so tight, it looks like he's going to break his teeth.

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/wp-content/gallery/sara/AR302b_0343b.jpg

eta:

I'm wondering from the pictures if the "raw conversation" about not being together happens in episode 2 rather than in episode one? IDK.

I think this will be a separate conversation. in 301, it will be about their relationship.  I'm thinking that the one in 302 will be the follow-up to whoever dies as a "Don't go, Big Oliver, don't go" (tm Wayne & Shuster) while Oliver is all "A vigilante's gotta do what a vigilante's gotta do".

Edited by statsgirl

I thought, based on the episode description, that Felicity actually got hurt. I don't think a hallucination is a valid enough reason for them to put a stop to their relationship but her being physically hurt is. I don't know. I'm so confused and I want the episode now! 

I think that Felicity's boo-boo in episode 301 will be from Oliver's hallucination.

What was Felicity wearing in the scene with Roy and the black arrow?  Could this be later when they're dealing with whatever the bad guy is?

In picture #7, is that Oliver dressed in a LoA outfit? 

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/wp-content/gallery/sara/AR302b_0114b.jpg

Roy's glass case is very cool. I want some for my special outfits.

Speaking of manpain, in picture 4, Oliver's jaw is clenched so tight, it looks like he's going to break his teeth.

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/wp-content/gallery/sara/AR302b_0343b.jpg

Felicity was wearing a blue dress 

ARROW

“Corto Maltese” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

OLIVER SEARCHES FOR THEA IN CORTO MALTESE WHILE DIGGLE TRACKS A.R.G.U.S. AGENT MARK SHAW — Oliver (Stephen Amell) decides it’s time for Thea (Willa Holland) to come back to Starling City, so he packs for Corto Maltese, where Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) has traced Thea’s whereabouts. Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) asks Diggle (David Ramsey) to go with Oliver because one of her field operatives, Mark Shaw (guest star David Cubitt), has gone dark in Corto Maltese and she’d like him to look into it. Feeling responsible for Thea’s departure, Roy (Colton Haynes) joins Oliver and Diggle on their journey. Shaw double-crosses Diggle, putting numerous A.R.G.U.S. agents, including Lyla, at risk. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) meets Ted Grant (J.R. Ramirez), and Felicity adjusts to her new job. Stephen Surjik directed the episode written by Erik Oleson & Beth Schwartz (#303). Original airdate 10/22/2014.

(edited)

ARROW

“Corto Maltese” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

OLIVER SEARCHES FOR THEA IN CORTO MALTESE WHILE DIGGLE TRACKS A.R.G.U.S. AGENT MARK SHAW — Oliver (Stephen Amell) decides it’s time for Thea (Willa Holland) to come back to Starling City, so he packs for Corto Maltese, where Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) has traced Thea’s whereabouts. Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) asks Diggle (David Ramsey) to go with Oliver because one of her field operatives, Mark Shaw (guest star David Cubitt), has gone dark in Corto Maltese and she’d like him to look into it. Feeling responsible for Thea’s departure, Roy (Colton Haynes) joins Oliver and Diggle on their journey. Shaw double-crosses Diggle, putting numerous A.R.G.U.S. agents, including Lyla, at risk. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) meets Ted Grant (J.R. Ramirez), and Felicity adjusts to her new job. Stephen Surjik directed the episode written by Erik Oleson & Beth Schwartz (#303). Original airdate 10/22/2014.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/10/cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of.html

JINX!

Edited by Morrigan2575

I thought maybe it could be apart of a hallucination, but the episode description makes it sound like someone does get hurt. Personally, I don't want it to be a hallucination. Half the episode would be in his head.  

"Sara" makes me nervous. Looks like these first few episodes are going to be really emotional and action packed.

On an acting note: Something about watery eyes gets me more then actually sobbing. 

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 2