Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Reddit sure puts a lot of effort into artistic expressions of their hatred for Felicity, Olicity and their fans. 

Like, I once briefly thought about doing a supercut gif of my personal Arrow pet peeve, the "Mysons", but then realized I have about 348 better things to do.

• Love 8

I'm still not convinced about the Dark Arrow marrying Overgirl after Felicity's death bit because as someone pointed out, the grave photos (if legit) had Felicity dying in 2017. But the other parts of that post seem pretty legit considering what we already know. Is it possible they posted it, didn't like the reception it got (i.e. - Olicity lovers were celebrating) and then pretended it was fake? 

2 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I'm still not convinced about the Dark Arrow marrying Overgirl after Felicity's death bit because as someone pointed out, the grave photos (if legit) had Felicity dying in 2017. But the other parts of that post seem pretty legit considering what we already know. Is it possible they posted it, didn't like the reception it got (i.e. - Olicity lovers were celebrating) and then pretended it was fake? 

I doubt it, but I feel like parts of it could be true since they haven't seen the crossover. I mean, Earth-X Oliver could be part of the resistance. We know that Earth-X Prometheus is Tommy. It's possible it's not Oliver under the hood during the firing squad. I think the Reddit poster just took some of what we already know and made up some things. 

God who spends all that time writing fake spoilers for something you hate, and yeah it was too detailed and lined up with some of our specs about it.

The only thing I just need confirmation on is if that Felicity grave is real or if it was also photoshopped by reddit squad

4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

What was the fake spoiler? I'm just curious and don't want to do to Reddit

Saw an uncut version of the crossover, some things might differ because it’s not the finalized version, but I’ve got some bad news.. it’s basically centered around Olicity
.Basically, Oliver is part of the resistance and infiltrated as Dark Arrow by marrying Overgirl after Felicity’s death. One of the final fight scenes is an interlocking of a flashback of Earth X- Felicity teaching Earth X- Oliver a jewish prayer and Earth X Oliver driving a sword through Overgirl as he recites that prayer(she killed felicity). There’s an interesting shot of Oliver throwing dirt on Felicity’s grave transitioning to Oliver throwing the sword on the ground and landing on his knees.
Some other tidbits: Earth X Barry isn’t a Nazi. Tommy is Prometheus. Mom-El is mentioned They go to Earth X halfway through the Arrow portion. The reason they take Kara is to experiment on her because Overgirl is dying. In the trailer theres a shot of the firing squad aiming at our heroes, Oliver isn’t the one under that black hood.

He then posted:

hHhhahahahahahahahahah OLICITERS THOUGHT
??? sorry but twitter is hilarious rn they really thought

Fyi... this is fake

This is what happens for literally stalking Reddit 24/7

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

The only thing I just need confirmation on is if that Felicity grave is real or if it was also photoshopped by reddit squad

You know, my initial thought is that if that scene were real it would totally be in the trailer because it would get so much buzz however these are also the same people who blew up an island and then did nothing with it. 

• Love 3
Just now, Angel12d said:

Did they...did they really just write fanfic for a ship they hate? 

giphy.gif

I know,like you have to sit and think about olicity and come up with tragic and romantic headcanons.I don't think I'd able to do that for the ships I hate.For a while there a hater was truly an olicity shipper lol

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Good fic too! What a waste. 

I know! I'd probably read that tbh. I mean, they really seem to have understood the depth of Olicity's love. Wow. 

? ? ?

Edited by Guest
4 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

They've made so many beautiful graphics for Felicity, it was only a matter of time before they wrote good fanfic too!

I really loved some of their Felicity and Friends graphics tbh. And one where it was like "Keeping up with the Smoaks!" that made me LOL for ages. Good times. ? 

7 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I really loved some of their Felicity and Friends graphics tbh. And one where it was like "Keeping up with the Smoaks!" that made me LOL for ages. Good times. ? 

My favorite is the Felicity-centric crossover poster. They did legit work on that, gathering several different illustrations of Felicity to compile the poster.

1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

My favorite is the Felicity-centric crossover poster. They did legit work on that, gathering several different illustrations of Felicity to compile the poster.

Oooh. I haven't seen that one! Sounds good though. She deserves good posters so this makes me happy. ☺️

23 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I’m sorry I posted it here - I believed because I wanted to believe and let myself get bamboozled. ::shakes fist at sky::

It's ok, we should have known it was fake when they said Barry wasn't evil. 

Notice that even in their own carefully crafted narratives, Laurel can't get a good part. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, leopardprint said:

Notice that even in their own carefully crafted narratives, Laurel can't get a good part. 

If he had included Laurel, it would have been a dead giveaway as fake. He really thought it through.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

If he had included Laurel, it would have been a dead giveaway as fake. He really thought it through.

Yeah it sounded plausible.Which is why it's so weird to me that he revealed so fast,like after 20mins basically.You'd think if you put in the effort to troll like that you'd want to let it happen for longer than that for maximum effect lol

Edited by tangerine95
4 minutes ago, tangerine95 said:

Yeah it sounded plausible.Which is why it's so weird to me that he revealed so fast,like after 20mins basically.You'd think if you put in the effort to troll like that you'd want to let it happen for longer than that for maximum effect lol

I think he revealed it quickly because people on the sub were threatening to quit the show - I suppose he didn't expect for them to fall for it too. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I'm actually surprised it didn't include Laurel. I mean if you really wanted to piss off Olicity fans, that's how you do it. 

I think his goal was to get Olicity fans excited, so they'd be really sad when it's revealed to be fake. Except that, Olicity fans are still going to get a wedding at the end, so his exercise was pretty pointless, especially since he admitted to trolling so quickly.

It's pretty silly because he doesn't know that Olcity fans aren't going to be happy with the crossover when it airs.

At the very least,  I'm pretty sure we'll be happier than with the one from last season at least.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

Do Reddit know that we are getting a wedding by the water and back rubs at the end of the crossover?

Because it was pretty silly to put all that energy into a fake and pretty darn good tragic fanfic when we are getting Olicity heart eyes and back rubs in Part 4 of the crossover anyway. 

Can we conclude that the grave is a fake? If they can write such compelling fanfic it is logical they would use their pretty good photoshop skills to photoshop a grave.

4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Can we conclude that the grave is a fake? If they can write such compelling fanfic it is logical they would use their pretty good photoshop skills to photoshop a grave.

Given the paps seemed pretty confident it was fake I'm still not buying into the grave being real.

16 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Do Reddit know that we are getting a wedding by the water and back rubs at the end of the crossover?

They're still not convinced the wedding is going to happen. And lots of them think that Felicity from our Earth is dying based on the gravestone. 

Just now, lemotomato said:

They're still not convinced the wedding is going to happen. And lots of them think that Felicity from our Earth is dying based on the gravestone. 

But how do they explain the back rub video with WA standing around?

Oliver DREAMS of a double wedding with WA while Felicity is as dead as a doornail????????

TPTB are filming fake wedding scenes as an elaborate joke?

I NEED to understand the logic! 

3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

This is why Reddit/Comic stans are so much fun because we always win and their hopes and dreams never do ?

Edited by LeighAn
  • Love 3
Just now, Mellowyellow said:

I NEED to understand the logic! 

A lot of them think that they do get married - and that Felicity gets killed in the MSF. And there are some who think that the wedding footage is a fakeout to mislead fans into thinking Felicity's still alive when she's actually dead (there was one person who thought the network was paying Emily to hang out on set over the summer so her death in the island explosion wouldn't get spoiled). 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

A lot of them think that they do get married - and that Felicity gets killed in the MSF. And there are some who think that the wedding footage is a fakeout to mislead fans into thinking Felicity's still alive when she's actually dead (there was one person who thought the network was paying Emily to hang out on set over the summer so her death in the island explosion wouldn't get spoiled). 

Okaaaaay *backs away slowly*

Haha thanks heaps for the explanation though! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

It's pretty silly because he doesn't know that Olcity fans aren't going to be happy with the crossover when it airs.

At the very least,  I'm pretty sure we'll be happier than with the one from last season at least.

And the mess from the season before.  Baby mama drama, hawk people, and immortal mumblers.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

It's truly diabolical how the producers spent two days filming a reception to further fake us out. Just evil!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

It's truly diabolical how the producers spent two days filming a reception to further fake us out. Just evil!

I've seen them speculate that it's a funeral reception, hence the presence of Donna and Noah. No, I'm not joking.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

In other random news, I saw today that a man is planning to shoot a rocket off to prove the world is flat.

Hmm?  No I don't know how this train of conversation could possibly have made me think of that. 

• Love 8

I've seen them speculate that it's a funeral reception, hence the presence of Donna and Noah. No, I'm not joking.

A funeral reception held in a fancy large venue where people bring presents. It could happen.

• Love 2

So, it's going to be OTA (with ghost Felicity) vs. the newbies? Ghost Felicity is so powerful she can help Oliver and Diggle from the grave? I clearly chose the right character to love. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

And Oliver wearing a tuxedo. With a flower on the lapel. Most formal funeral ever.

How do you explain the wedding ring then?

He's mourning ghost Felicity?

What about the pics of EBR on set talking about how tall Jack Moore is?

Ghost Felicity too?