Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Glitter bomb?

From the wonderful @tv echo's post in the spoilers only thread:

“The mayor’s office has gotten really good at covering up all that stuff, but it’s a good question,” Mericle said. “I think we’ll be able to find story ways to skirt past that, but it highlights what’s going to be a central question for season 6, which is, how can he do both? We’ve played with that in the past in different ways before, but I think that the success of what he’s done in the mayor’s office and his ability to have impact is going to raise those stakes to a different level and hopefully create some great stories.”

Citation needed. 

Ugh, it may be an unpopular opinion, but I vastly preferred S4 unemployed Oliver. 

FYI, Wendi, a good mayor doesn't cover stuff up! He can't do both and has shown no interest in doing both? And he should resign and make Lance the mayor. He's using the office of the mayor to cover up illegal vigilante activities. It's making me crazy! ?

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 3

So do you guys think olicity will be back together before the end of the season? I thought 522 but now I'm not so sure. I don't even need them to officially get back together but some kind of talk that that is the direction they are heading. I'm not sticking around for another season if they are just going to drag it out another year. Maybe they don't officially get back together but felicity tells him she's ready to have that talk, what she told him in that last scene in the flashbacks in 520?

(edited)

Personally, I don't think there's enough time to reunite them properly this season. But I could see them hinting that it'll happen. IDK, there's so much going on in those last two episodes I'm just not sure how it'll work. Happy to be wrong though!

Edited by Guest

I think in the finale because in 520 they implied that Oliver has to figure out who he is and to trust himself to be together and that's the kind of lesson he usually learns in the finale..I think they might almost get there the next episode but then they will realize people are missing and she will get kidnapped as well so there won't be time..

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

Well a kiss in the finale is apparently confirmed by someone who speaks to Marc, so I think they do reunite by 5x23. 

I was overly optimistic and thought they'd reunite by February sweeps. Then changed it to May Sweeps. I've been saying reunion of some sort in S5 for awhile now and I really do think it will happen by end of 523.

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I was overly optimistic and thought they'd reunite by February sweeps. Then changed it to May Sweeps. I've been saying reunion of some sort in S5 for awhile now and I really do think it will happen by end of 523.

I was overly pessimistic and thought it wouldn't be until S6 but now I think  something definitive will happen in 522 because she got him back into the GA suit, which I think is a big step in figuring out who he is and to up the stakes for her disappearance. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

Well a kiss in the finale is apparently confirmed by someone who speaks to Marc, so I think they do reunite by 5x23. 

It was confirmed for the finale? Maybe we'll get a repeat of the 2x23 beach scene, only it'll end with a kiss/reunion.

I'm still going to keep assuming that something will happen in 5x22 - maybe not a full reunion, but at least a hint at one - because of TV 101 that something good happens before it all goes to hell. I don't think Oliver's birthday party is quite enough before all the kidnappings, but maybe it is for the writers? 

• Love 1

I don't think the reunion is going to be as dramatic as 3x23 (tho I would love some Lost-type break away action). I think there will be an understanding that Olicity is together going into the hiatus.

• Love 5

She needs help moving something?  Billy would have done it but he's dead.

I like that Felicity's hair is out of the ponytail and into partyhair.

52 minutes ago, Jessie2009 said:

S I'm not sticking around for another season if they are just going to drag it out another year.

I suspect a number of people feel that way and I'm hoping the EPs realize it and don't lose their show because of another stupid decision.

I"m still putting my money on this season but time's running out.

2 hours ago, leopardprint said:

Citation needed.

Well he did have Rene and unnamed councilwoman put together an apparently useless feel-good gun promoting bill.  It seems like everything else, Thea's done.

16 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

C_hkaunXoAAwKeu.jpg

I love seeing Felicity & Thea together. But also, I'm now wondering what kind of excuse Felicity came up with to invite Oliver to the loft. 

Oliver come over for some Chinese food and Wine. 

• Love 21

I've a friend who saw a clip on Twitter of Oliver & Felicity from last night's episode and texted me today basically going "yay, Olicity's back together!" Had to tell him nope.

I think the show is going to leave it vague until next season as to whether they're actually reunited or not, just because these people seem to think will-they-won't-they is the most exciting thing they can do with their couple. I'm still kind of hoping for a nice reunion in 522 just because squeezing it in 523 seems a bit much.

• Love 1
(edited)

I have a hard time believing they gonna repeat last season finale beats with Olicity again this year. 

The Olicity beats we gotten also makes it hard for me to believe they going into the vague direction. 

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 8

There was one thing about Olicity in 521 that reminded me a lot about 4A. They returned to their "team within the team" dynamics (their talk about William, Felicity's pep talk....). We are only needing the PDAs at this point. 

One crazy theory: what if by 522 Oliver has moved back to the Loft???? I mean Felicity didn't open the door, he got in by himself, right?

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Buzzyspirit said:

One crazy theory: what if by 522 Oliver has moved back to the Loft???? I mean Felicity didn't open the door, he got in by himself, right?

I've never seen a key used on that door. I don't think it has a lock :P

• Love 2

Heart eyes!

The green decorations! Felicity really went all out for their party of, like, 6. LOL.

Also, please for the love of everything style her hair like that more often! She looks so pretty.

Okay, I'm finally seeing the other pics now. So BS takes Quentin and Thea? I thought she was taking Dinah? She's a busy little villain bee in this episode. LMAO.

I'm assuming that scene with Malcolm is probably from the end of the episode and he'll help Oliver as it leads into 523?

(edited)

IMG_3025.thumb.JPG.07216f85b6b475435be307863f32bb66.JPGThe green cupcakes have arrows, adorbs.

But what if Oliver is outed by some unsuspecting baker out there...

ETA: I feel really awful for Quentin, I mean he has really been through it and now his dead daughter's evil twin kidnaps him. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I've never seen a key used on that door. I don't think it has a lock :P

Actually, Oliver locked the door when he came in at the end of... 502? The one where he tells Felicity that he's going to run for mayor. It actually shocked me so much that I still remember it.

(edited)

How many guests were they expecting? Also that hairdo and make-up on Felicity is so pretty. Also, and I know that is slightly off-topic, SA should ask the Arrow costume department to buy him more suits. I always feel like Oliver wears suits that fit while SA's personal ones always look too tight. But maybe I just like Oliver in a suit...

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

C_kk2xtVwAApNEp.jpg

There's arrows on the cupcakes and in the decorations. I'm just...Felicity went so extra! My Olicity heart!

Siren looked so much better with that brown wig she had. Katie's hair is thin and it looks dead. Also if she's no longer pretending to be E1LL why still have the blonde hair?

7 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I think these are the tweets about the rumored Olicity kiss (but I don't know how reliable they are)...

i have a friend who said she told them marc confirmed the kiss recently while they were filming the finale.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

Siren looked so much better with that brown wig she had. Katie's hair is thin and it looks dead. Also if she's no longer pretending to be E1LL why still have the blonde hair?

Well, she was in ARGUS custody, right? She didn't have time to dye her hair. (Never mind that she apparently went and pierced her nose mid-episode in 510.) 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Is there an explanation for why BS has a collar? Laurel had it for the cry. BS is a meta. Is it just an accessory?

It fits the bondage theme of her outfit

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

SHe did look great as a brunette (wasn't a wig though). Her hair looks great though and maybe Siren enjoys being a blonde? Not to mention she is still using Laurels memory to her advantage.

3 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Is there an explanation for why BS has a collar? Laurel had it for the cry. BS is a meta. Is it just an accessory?

accessory 

Though I am glad that they had KC drop the piercing.

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

SHe did look great as a brunette (wasn't a wig though). Her hair looks great though and maybe Siren enjoys being a blonde? Not to mention she is still using Laurels memory to her advantage.

Is BS wearing BC's exact shade of lipstick? Same brand of spider lashes? Looks like it.

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher said:

Is BS wearing BC's exact shade of lipstick? Same brand of spider lashes? Looks like it.

only thing different is how she pars her hair and the costume, everything else is LL to a t.

Edited by Cleanqueen

My biggest hope for Black Siren in season 6 is that she decides to not sport the blonde hair. I still stand by my opinion that Katie looks five years younger with darker hair, and the brunette suits her way better than the blonde. 

All of those photos excite me, even the Black Siren/Quentin ones. I think what makes me most excited is that Black Siren doesn't even seem fazed by Quentin.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

My biggest hope for Black Siren in season 6 is that she decides to not sport the blonde hair. I still stand by my opinion that Katie looks five years younger with darker hair, and the brunette suits her way better than the blonde. 

All of those photos excite me, even the Black Siren/Quentin ones. I think what makes me most excited is that Black Siren doesn't even seem fazed by Quentin.

I don't think that's gonna happen, I think KC went even blonder now that filming is done. But I wouldn't mind, would be easier to help differentiate the two. 

I'm still wondering if they are going to have Siren reveal herself to the public, thus making her practically untouchable by the team or if they will just do as they usually do and just ignore the fact that she is walking around Star City and no one notices.