Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'd also probably really enjoy the horror on both Oliver AND Felicity's face when they had to see it, hahahaha.  

This part actually sounds pretty damn cool.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

Apologizes to LeighAn, but I more than a little love the idea of Felicity's reformed evil twin (goth style though) ending up with Ray.  I adore Ray when he's hanging with Mick Rory on LoT.  Give him a woman who's brain blows him away but is the rule breaking minx to his Boy Scout and I'd ship the hell out of it.   I'd also probably really enjoy the horror on both Oliver AND Felicity's face when they had to see it, hahahaha.  

Its not a bad idea but I still reject it because Goth Felicity and Douche Ollie Queen in alternate universe meet and have a Silver Linings Playbook movie romance with less ballroom dancing:

LofAwPBTbjSqS4M0_1rKBj66OLPr7gU7aYUNiklq

kWTw7XhKUFgrHbDpjI660aKaDppbR88Xs54-KT0f

• Love 5

If Oliver and Reporter break up a couple episodes before Olicity sex, then they are on the Felicity and Ray timeline. 

Sidenote, SA liked a tweet to CP saying I hate your character so you must be doing an amazing job. So we are supposed to hate Reporter?

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Sidenote, SA liked a tweet to CP saying I hate your character so you must be doing an amazing job. So we are supposed to hate Reporter?

I hope so given how much I dislike her!  Who knows perhaps I am watching the show correctly after all :)

• Love 2

Here's my line of thinking/timeline

516: Olicity 'Adult conversation' over Helix. She could save Rita Skeeter, but it means delving deeper into Helix and doing something bad. She ultimately does what Helix wants to save Oliver.

518: Rita Skeeter finally gets saved, but they mutually fallout because she thinks he betrayed her by not rescuing her sooner, and maybe bc Prometheus tells her that Oliver chose his ex fiancé morality over saving her.  Plus, Oliver starts to realize that Rita isn't who he wants her to be (essentially Felicity 2.0).  Rita agrees to keep his secret, but never wants to see him again.  Felicity realizes that there is nothing good about Helix, and that its been a trap for her all along.

520: Prometheus finds a way to get an arrest warrant for Felicity, and she may try to turn herself in but ends up locked in the bunker with Oliver(I totally think he would lock her in on purpose to stop her).  It forces them to fight, fall into passionate angry sex, and have their post coital talk about how they both fucked up and finally say all the things that have been building for 14 months.  But she either leaves to turn herself in, or leaves and goes on the run without him anyway.  Leaving a question mark on their relationship.

521-522: the shitith has hitith the fan-ith (please tell me you know this reference)  Felicity is seen doing her stull from a secret location that Oliver, maybe Curtis could, couldn't find ....but still helping the team remotely.

523: Felicity is back and they all save the day. Olicity officially gets back together.

----

My thinking of them getting engaged is that it will be as simple as Felicity saying 'I want my ring back if you still have it.'   However, I do think that it has to be Felicity saying it this time.

I think if they elope, it might be more BBT style, where maybe someone on the team quick gets an officiate license and marries them in the bunker,  surrounded by the people that matter to them.  Again though, I think this needs to come from Felicity this time by her saying 'I already have the dress....)

I do think that it will a full wedding though,  bc Momma Smoak will be mad to not be there, and it would be a good excuse to bring her father back in the picture, and maybe start the idea of trying to reconnect with her father.

• Love 1

Looking at that timeline, do we know anything about 519? Apart from there being a shootout in a warehouse where Tinah is present, I really can't think of anything.

Were those warehouse photos the only BTS we got from 519? 

Evelyn's back in 518, right? Or is it 519?

10 minutes ago, Chaser said:

CP is in 19 so we got that joy to look forward too.

UGH. Is it wrong that I want to see the other reporters in Star City completely destroy her? "Where were you after the shooting when we were all covering it?" "How did you get into the impeachment hearing just working for a blog?" "How can you call yourself a reporter when you're tarnishing the good name of our jobs?" Etc. 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

But she either leaves to turn herself in, or leaves and goes on the run without him anyway.  Leaving a question mark on their relationship.

They could do a callback to 320 with her drugging him after their night together, but this time to keep him from following her. 

As long as she's not dating Oliver and the show isn't trying to convince us she's just a poor innocent, hard working reporter and she's working with Prometheus then I can handle it. Tho her face seriously annoys me, I hope Susan serves her purpose before the end of the season so she's gone before the finale. 

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Evelyn's back in 518, right? Or is it 519?

MM was tweeting about JH when 18 was shooting.  I know it's IMDB but her stunt double is listed for 5.17.  Maybe she shows up at the end of 5.17 and it carries over into 5.18?

1 minute ago, Cleanqueen said:

I think Malcolm Merlyn is the shady businessman who shows up in Russia. That's probably his only appearance on the show this season.

I think (read: hope) so too. Also, still hoping that Oliver gets word that Malcolm's (unseen to Oliver) trying to get plans/funding for an undertaking back in Starling City and that's what ultimately prompts him to go home.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, way2interested said:

I think (read: hope) so too. Also, still hoping that Oliver gets word that Malcolm's (unseen to Oliver) trying to get plans/funding for an undertaking back in Starling City and that's what ultimately prompts him to go home.

but wasn't he clueless about the undertaking until mid way through season 1?

Just now, Cleanqueen said:

but wasn't he clueless about the undertaking until mid way through season 1?

Yeah, but I'm not thinking he finds out necessarily about the undertaking, just the idea that there's corruption reaching all the way from Russia to his own home.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Yeah, but I'm not thinking he finds out necessarily about the undertaking, just the idea that there's corruption reaching all the way from Russia to his own home.

oh Gotcha. yeah that would make sense.

31 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

I think Malcolm Merlyn is the shady businessman who shows up in Russia. That's probably his only appearance on the show this season.

He's due back at the end of the there is a couple of articles in the spoiler only thread where it's mentioned.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

He's due back at the end of the there is a couple of articles in the spoiler only thread where it's mentioned.

aargh just to coincide with Willa's return as well. can he just leave for good.

SA told us about the boyfriend, about Billy being shot dead with arrows and now vodka mistakes in the bunker during the summer. Never will I take anything he says as a joke again.

• Love 8

I don't find it weird that they'd have a slip-up, but I do find it weird that they had a slip-up and wound up with Oliver seemingly not knowing where their relationship was after. It makes sense that she'd hide Billy after that, but...doesn't make sense with much else. Ah, Arrow. 

• Love 11

He knew at the Upfronts after season 2 that Olicity would be driving off into the sunset at the end of season 3. He knows everything! And never will I believe he did not know who would die in season 4.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

So it is flashback sex. I'm disappointed. But hopefully there's at least some progress made in present day. 

Did SA "joke" about anything else at SDCC? Did he know then or did the writers go, "hmm, those sound like good ideas"? 

Those are the only 2 I remember. 

7 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

So it is flashback sex. I'm disappointed. But hopefully there's at least some progress made in present day. 

Did SA "joke" about anything else at SDCC? Did he know then or did the writers go, "hmm, those sound like good ideas"? 

At the NerdHQ panel: Olicity in an elevator shaft.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Lily-n11 said:

He knew at the Upfronts after season 2 that Olicity would be driving off into the sunset at the end of season 3. He knows everything! And never will I believe he did not know who would die in season 4.

I think he probably knew it would be one of the Lances, but not which one until DC gave the ok to kill off LL.

Flashback sex? Well there goes my enthusiasm. Not all but definitely a good chunk. I can still see it being used to pivot back to Olicity but if it ends up being just some stupid ship-baity thing I will rage. On my own TL and not @anybody. But still I will rage.

Why wait till ep 20 to clue us in to what happened between Oliver x Felicity between s4 and 5? God,  how dumb are these people? Why do I care about this show? 

• Love 14

I'm ok with it being a flashback scene if it means we understand where his head's been at all season (hers too). And it gives them more time to rehabilitate his character before they reunite in the season finale -- which I'm assuming is what happens. 

For the other part of the spoiler that JBA got, is anyone else scared for Lyla's future?

• Love 5

I think the only reason for flashback sex is to move the present day story forward.  Pivot towards a rebuild most of which will happen during hiatus. It doesn't make sense to do something like that if you are just giving closure.  

• Love 7

I'm okay with fb if it leads to stuff in present day which I really think it will. But I do think all that is kind of a waste on fbs since we already know how it ends and it ends very ugly with Felicity dating Billy. Tho it does explain imo Felicity rushing to move on if she felt she was in danger of just getting back together with Oliver without believing he won't lie to her again. 

• Love 7

I am happy either way, I want and olicity focused episode and this seems to be one. It won't just be a throwaway flashback and it clearly looks like they're spending a lot of time together in the present so I am pretty excited. I just think we don't know exactly when it happens though. It could be back to a moment in season 4 we didnt see or a moment during their summer away. And I also can't believe they spent the whole summer and nothing happened between them. So a lot of possibilities either way it's olicity naked.

• Love 3
(edited)

Sigh. Gotta admit, my enthusiasm just downgraded quite a bit. I hope it's not a meaningless flashback and has some bearing on the present day situation. I'm not sure why they'd bother featuring it otherwise.

Seriously though, I hope this isn't gonna make Felicity look bad. She sleeps with Oliver but still goes on to date Mayo. Ugh. Is their post coital chat just gonna be "It was a mistake, nothing has changed?"

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I think the only reason for flashback sex is to move the present day story forward.  Pivot towards a rebuild most of which will happen during hiatus. It doesn't make sense to do something like that if you are just giving closure.  

Playing Devil's Avocado here; what about the flashback Oliver/Laurel kiss last season? Or the alien hallucination shower sex? That stuff obviously wasn't going to lead anywhere, but they still included it. What if this Oliver/Felicity flashback sex scene is similar? 

• Love 6
(edited)
56 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

Aparently it has been confirmed that the sex scene is in flashbacks..... but MG said it is STILL A HUGE OLICITY episode.

MG also said 5x05 had a HUGE OLICITY scene and we know how that went.

Edited by sara1121
  • Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Seriously though, I hope this isn't gonna make Felicity look bad. She sleeps with Oliver but still goes on to date Mayo. Ugh.

That is exactly what will happen, they will have angry sex in the foundry, and when its all over Oliver will make a big apology thinking they are getting back together but she will say it was a mistake and can't happen again. Instead of being hurt, Oliver will choose to have hope that she wants to be with him and so he tries to be optimistic instead of feeling used..... then Felicity, to make sure she doesn't jump into bed with Oliver again, starts dating the first guy she sees, but feels guilty about jumping into bed with Oliver and then telling it was a mistake when she knows it really wasn't so she lies by omission to Oliver knowing that he is hopeful about their reunion, and lies outright to Malone about Oliver knowing about  their relationship.

I am now dreading this ep, because I think they will make her look like an ass.

Edited by LadyChaos
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

Playing Devil's Avocado here; what about the flashback Oliver/Laurel kiss last season? Or the alien hallucination shower sex? That stuff obviously wasn't going to lead anywhere, but they still included it. What if this Oliver/Felicity flashback sex scene is similar? 

Laurel was already dead and KC no longer on the show at that point. 2 completely different situations, that was a bone thrown to shippers after the permently killed the ship. 

• Love 7

I'd worry more about a flashback being meaningless if Steve hadn't started talking about trust being an issue between them, and that fences could be mended, etc. 

Sad and glad this got spoiled. It was a nice few days without the ever present doom and gloom, haha.

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

the L/O kiss showed how he abandoned her again in the past so it lead somewhere. The L/O shower kiss clearly was in an alien induced world it had no bearing on the present.

• Love 1