Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Why does LL look like someone pissed in her cheerios in every single picture?  LOL

Looks like Ray/Felicity are a date for the Engagement Party?  It also looks like (Ray, Sara, Diggle, Thea and Oliver) are all aware that this is not their reality.  I'm guessing they think they got pushed into an AU but instead wake to find out that they've been captured by Aliens and stuck in those pods. 

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Also...are they in a shared delusion/dream world? It seems like it, especially as Oliver tells Thea "We can't stay here." I guess that's why Felicity is left to team up with Flash and Supergirl? 

Seems like they'd have to be? I can't imagine why else Sara, Oliver and Diggle would be chatting in the living room of Queen Manor. Another thing I'm kinda curious about is why Oliver is just chilling out with Laurel in her wedding dress all day while he's in casual clothes. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Also...are they in a shared delusion/dream world? It seems like it, especially as Oliver tells Thea "We can't stay here." I guess that's why Felicity is left to team up with Flash and Supergirl? 

That's what I was wondering. But why is it based around Oliver? Did someone tell the aliens, "hey, it's his show's 100th episode, so focus on him"?

Looking forward to seeing Moira and Thea's scenes. Could do with less Laurel in the photos. And really, only one photo of Felicity? Not one photo of those not in the dream world? 

I knew that any hopes of a 3x07 fix were too good to be true. But I guess they put Felicity in the dress as one of the "hey, something's not right" clues for Oliver? 

2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Seems like they'd have to be? I can't imagine why else Sara, Oliver and Diggle would be chatting in the living room of Queen Manor. Another thing I'm kinda curious about is why Oliver is just chilling out with Laurel in her wedding dress all day while he's in casual clothes. 

Yeah. I wasn't sure before these pictures dropped because the ep description just said Oliver wakes up in a dream world so at first I assumed it was only him. But it makes more sense, especially linking to DR and CL in that BTS pic where they were probably hooked into those alien pods. I'm guessing they all believe the delusion at first and it's Oliver who starts to figure it out and then convince them?

Edited by Guest

It looks like the ones dreaming the dream world are Oliver, Sara, Thea, Diggle and Ray.  Which makes sense since they are the fighters on the teams who might be expected to be at Oliver's wedding.

arrow-episode-100-photos-8.jpg?w=700

I can just see the EPs patting themselves on the back how clever they are to have Ray and Felicity engaged/married (and in the dress he got her!) as a way to get them both in the dream sequence.

I'm really not looking forward to seeing Ray and Felicity all lovey-dovey.  Been there in s3, don't want to go back.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 7

I would take Ray over Detective BF everyday. God, look what writers have done to me, now I LIKE Ray! Unacceptable! They do look good together. I always liked their chemistry. 

Susan Thompson is soooo beautiful! Glad to see her, she deserves to be in this milestone episode.  I must applaud EPs for bringing her back, even for this "over the top scenario" with aliens.  

• Love 8

Felicity and Iris in the same picture! I wonder if they'll say two words to each other? LOL. Also, Felicity looks beautiful but part of me wishes she'd wear, you know, jeans or something in times like these. What if she needs to run? Everyone else is dressed casually and she looks like she's going to the office.

26 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

What is it with this show and their badly-fitted wedding dresses? LOL. She still looks pretty though. But same as Felicity's dress in s4, it doesn't fit around the top. I know! Stupid detail to focus on. I can't help it!

The dress looks even worse from the side, at least a size too big for her all around 

IMG_7013.JPG

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Sakura12 said:

So it looks like Sara, Stein, Jax, Ray and Mick are in the Flash part of the crossover, along with Oliver, Felicity, Diggle and Thea. 

Yes and Supergirl.

In Arrow we seem to have Flash, Supergirl, Cisco, Caitlin, Sara and Ray 

In LoT we have GA, Flash, and Supergirl confirmed.  I think we might also have Diggle but, not sure (rooftop scene), not sure about Felicity, Cisco or Caitlin

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

I thought it was here where we discussed that photographers are on set for certain dates so they tend to get photos from only a few scenes. Emily probably wasn't on set while the photographer was on set. 

But the Arrow photographer WAS on set when Emily was because we have the Ray/Felicity photo. Arrow PR, if it wanted, could have released more shots from the same scene. I mean, that's what The Flash did with the hangar scene. I'm just LOLing at getting more photos of F from Flash than from Arrow.

• Love 3
Just now, SmallScreenDiva said:

But the Arrow photographer WAS on set when Emily was because we have the Ray/Felicity photo. Arrow PR, if it wanted, could have released more shots from the same scene. I mean, that's what The Flash did with the hangar scene. I'm just LOLing at getting more photos of F from Flash than from Arrow.

He was there for the dream portion of the episode, which, understandably, Felicity wouldn't be in it that much considering she's busy in reality saving these idiots ;)

1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

We also have more photos of Felicity on Legends of Tomorrow than Arrow. 

• Love 1

So on the 100th episode, there are aliens, and Oliver is marrying a wax meringue?

(Couldn't escape the TV Line article, the sadists put a picture of the abomination on the homepage. And I'm sorry I watched and supported the first seasons of the show, since this 100th episode sounds like the writers are sending a giant "fuck you" to non comic-book fans.)

• Love 12

It's a good thing Oliver is not marrying LL, because the poor man would probably be confused where his ring was supposed to go. Does KC have it in her contact that she must wearing 20 rings at all times? 

• Love 1
Just now, Midnight Lullaby said:

What's with the obsession with princess wedding dress? LOL. I don't like them at all.

Anyway since Felicity is supposedly with the others is that AU Felicity? But Ray is "real" Ray? It seems all so messy to me.

Really?  Seems kind of simple to me.  Oliver, Sara, Diggle, Ray and Thea are plugged into a machine that creates a dream world.  Everyone in the dream world but those 5 are fake.

1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

We also have more photos of Felicity on Legends of Tomorrow than Arrow. 

Oh goodie she's in the LoT episode.  I wasn't sure

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

From the description it seems like Felicity isn't in this dream world as an active participant in the alien whatever, but she's off fighting the actual aliens in the real world. The set photographer was probably just around on a day they were shooting the "wedding" scenes. 

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Really?  Seems kind of simple to me.  Oliver, Sara, Diggle, Ray and Thea are plugged into a machine that creates a dream world.  Everyone in the dream world but those 5 are fake.

Oh goodie she's in the LoT episode.  I wasn't sure

It feels messy to me because she is the only alive person that is the AU version of herself and the real ones don't seem to realize anything is wrong. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

It feels messy to me because she is the only alive person that is the AU version of herself and the real ones don't seem to realize anything is wrong. 

How do we know they don't realize anything is wrong?

Just now, apinknightmare said:

From the description it seems like Felicity isn't in this dream world as an active participant in the alien whatever, but she's off fighting the actual aliens in the real world. The set photographer was probably just around on a day they were shooting the "wedding" scenes. 

But we know EBR was on set that day, because they have a photo of her at the wedding with Ray. I don't understand how the photographer only managed to get one photo of her from a weird angle, and nothing else. It's like they looked around, snapped a photo in a "there, we got one" way. It's just weird that we get multiple photos of the Thea/Moira scene, but only one photo of Felicity from a weird angle. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HighHopes said:

But we know EBR was on set that day, because they have a photo of her at the wedding with Ray. I don't understand how the photographer only managed to get one photo of her from a weird angle, and nothing else.

The photographer probably got several, but they only felt the need to release the one because it's probably all they needed to get the audience curious. Here's Felicity and Ray, together, and she has a ring on her finger. Maybe there's really not much else to her appearance in this dream world other than that. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

How do we know they don't realize anything is wrong?

There's Ray happily hugging his fiancée Felicity. They will eventually obviously. It just weirds me out. I'd find it less "messy" if they did a AU version where the characters are AU or if real aware the situation isn't right.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Also, Felicity looks beautiful but part of me wishes she'd wear, you know, jeans or something in times like these. What if she needs to run? Everyone else is dressed casually and she looks like she's going to the office.

Caitlin is also wearing ridiculous shoes, at least I think that's her in the beige pumps with heels the width of a matchstick.  Broken ankles just waiting to happen. Meanwhile Iris and Sara both get to wear more reasonable boots.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

But we know EBR was on set that day, because they have a photo of her at the wedding with Ray. I don't understand how the photographer only managed to get one photo of her from a weird angle, and nothing else. It's like they looked around, snapped a photo in a "there, we got one" way. It's just weird that we get multiple photos of the Thea/Moira scene, but only one photo of Felicity from a weird angle. 

These stills are not for Fandom they are to provide Media Outlets images to go along with their articles, interviews and reviews.  I would imagine the bulk of the articles written are going to be about the dream world and the dead characters returning to Arrow, not Felicity

1 minute ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

There's Ray happily hugging his fiancée Felicity. They will eventually obviously. It just weirds me out. I'd find it less "messy" if they did a AU version where the characters are AU or if real aware the situation isn't right.

Or Real Ray is totally aware and playing a part?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Here are some of the people showing up on LOT

LGN207c_0156r.jpg

Where did you find these?  I couldn't find LoT stills released on spoilertv or tv line

ETA: Nevermind they just showed up on spoilertv

Edited by Morrigan2575

I guess, EBR/Felicity wasn't that important character in season one, for the writers. She is probably just trophy wife for Ray here, well I hope not. I want Smoak Technologies. Imagine if Felicity is milliard mogul here, and Ray is trophy husband?! GIVE ME THAT SHOW! 

She will lead rebel on non-AU, I doubt she'll have much dialog in this AU. This is Queen family reunion, and I am ok with that. Just less LL, pretty please...

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lidach said:

I guess, EBR/Felicity wasn't that important character in season one, for the writers. She is probably just trophy wife for Ray here, well I hope not. I want Smoak Technologies. Imagine if Felicity is milliard mogul here, and Ray is trophy husband?! GIVE ME THAT SHOW! 

She will lead rebel on non-AU, I doubt she'll have much dialog in this AU. This is Queen family reunion, and I am ok with that. Just less LL, pretty please...

Go back and look at the picture from the table read, Smoak Technolgies design is up in the photo

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lidach said:

Well, the Smoak Tech logo was on the board in the back of the table read, so that could be what's happening for all we know.

ETA: Jinx, @Morrigan2575

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 1

Just FYI, I looked through both the EW gallery and the TVLine gallery, and they have different photos.  Some are the same, but there are several that are different.

ETA:  I didn't do a slide-by-slide comparison, but it's possible TVLine simply has more photos, not necessarily different ones.  They have 66 to EW's 35, not counting all the BTS pics on the end.

Edited by Starfish35

Why wouldn't Ray be part of the happy happy dream world like Thea and Sara are?  He's head of Palmer Corp (he came into the show owning that), married to gorgeous Felicity who we hope is CEO of Smoak Tech and attending a society wedding.

• Love 2

Based off of the outfits, it looks like Oliver spends the wedding day trying to get out of that world. I think the scene with Laurel in her dressing room is him getting Sara to convince her nothing is real. 

The photo that CL posted with her and KC looks like it could be a rehearsal dinner. We know that that same night SA posted a photo with KC but also filmed on The Flash. I think he ditches the dinner early on. 

My timeline: casual clothes SA/WH/Family and Laurel is the day he wakes up. It looks like he is heading out (Laurel doesn't look pleased but it's KC so who knows). He shows up at the rehearsal dinner only to ditch. On the wedding day, he knows something is wrong. Lies to Laurel cause tradition. Grabs Diggle and Sara and runs into Deathstroke. Comes back gets Thea and Ray and says goodbye to the others. 

I would almost bet we get Felicity in two scenes. One with Ray at the wedding and one with Oliver when he is starting to figure things out.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Go back and look at the picture from the table read, Smoak Technolgies design is up in the photo

NIce!  I was kidding about Ray "The Trophy". I believe in equality, let him also have Palmer Technologies. :) 

• Love 1