Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

No clue. The person who tweeted that made it seem like it because she's apparently been told to not tell anyone. But there's no way of knowing for sure.

Oh, okay, I got it :) I thought it had been confirmed and I had missed it. Thank you :)

Well the dead would be there if there was an open casket. Which happens in Funerals sometimes. I think PB likes to create an energy around him that talking to fans in an emotional scene might affect that he or another cast member is in the casket. SA usually stops by if he can. I don't know about KC or KL.

Edited by tarotx

I'm guessing they are going to do a sweeping shot at the graveyard, passing by Sara's headstone  (why is is still up, are they keeping it for when Sara dies again? I guess it's cheaper that way) then stop at the funeral for another Lance *pleasebeLaurelpleasebeLaurel*. But it will be Quentin. 

• Love 1

Just proposing here:

4x16 Broken Hearts we get a marriage scene probably as a bait and switch to trap Cupid.

4x17 Beacon Of Hope could Oliver & Felicity possibly be getting together or Oliver getting back into the Mayoral race? There was that set up with tables and balloons someone posted. Isn't Bug Eyed Bandit in this episode?

4x18 Eleven Fifty Nine could possibly be the time of death

4x19 Redacted could actually be the funeral and emotional portion for the cast 

Interesting!

They didn't break them up in 15 just to get them back together in 17. Plus, again, if they were together at the funeral, they would have touched in some way. 

I'm down with the idea that he decides to start fighting for stuff in 17. Mayoral race back on, changing/showing Felicity he's changing and FIGHTING for her.

• Love 1

Y'know, one way I'd accept Felicity and Oliver getting back together is if Oliver tells Felicity everything. His childhood, his time on the island, everything

I think that would be really great!

Which means it won't happen lol

• Love 1

Y'know, one way I'd accept Felicity and Oliver getting back together is if Oliver tells Felicity everything. His childhood, his time on the island, everything

I think that would be really great!

Which means it won't happen lol

That would be a great start, but it doesn't solve the problem that he doesn't include her in any discussions regarding big life decisions and his continued lies.  IRL, he would probably need to do a little more than revealing his life story to really convince her to trust him with her heart...but this is a show, so who knows.

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 1

It's a tough call though -- telling her about the island would be nice but it's not as important as letting her in on the decision-making.  And that's the part the anti-Felicity fanboys are going to really hate.  The ones who are celebrating now that they're split up.

I'm pretty sure that the death is what's going to spur Oliver into trying to make up with Felicity.  So not before 4x20, and probably not even till 4x22 or 23.

• Love 2

That would be a great start, but it doesn't solve the problem that he doesn't include her in any of the decision-making and his continued lies.  IRL, he would probably need to do a little more than revealing his life story to really convince her to trust him with her heart...but this is a show, so who knows.

Definitely a good start, that should be followed up with Oliver treating Felicity like a team member when it comes to making a huge decision. 

• Love 2

I'm a little behind on this thread, so maybe this has been discussed already, but shouldn't CR be there? Theoretically she would be present both for Quentin's and Laurel's funeral. Maybe she's the one in the grave, haha.

Definitely a good start, that should be followed up with Oliver treating Felicity like a team member when it comes to making a huge decision. 

The biggest life decision thus far, for Oliver, has been regarding his son and excluded Felicity from any discussions about it.  What do you think would be a situation that Felicity would see as a good enough gesture (or comparable maybe) for including her in that would make her sway to truly trust him again?  It made me wonder what would be coming up in the season that could be of comparable measure that she would value...

I wonder if the "kill him" piece is where Oliver makes amends with a big dramatic moment where he gives Felicity the right to decide whether or not whoever they have said he needs to kill lives or dies. 

Would that be enough though?  I thought he already has the team help him decide about enemy deaths.  I think he listened to her since season 2 about villains.  It feels like it should be more of a personal thing rather than a mission thing in discussion that would fly with her, but I don't know.

• Love 3

I'm a little behind on this thread, so maybe this has been discussed already, but shouldn't CR be there? Theoretically she would be present both for Quentin's and Laurel's funeral. Maybe she's the one in the grave, haha.

It'll be interesting to see if CR is going to be back in episode 20 or not. But I can't see Dinah coming for Quentin's girlfriend's funeral lmao

• Love 3

It'll be interesting to see if CR is going to be back in episode 20 or not. But I can't see Dinah coming for Quentin's girlfriend's funeral lmao

Well, we don't even know if she's there for the funeral. She could be appearing for any reason - remember how random was her last appearance? That moment really led nowhere - and be in the episode just to have the comparison of Quentin's past relationship in our face. Maybe a mother/daughter thing with Laurel? They do like to draw parallelisms. 

That would be a great start, but it doesn't solve the problem that he doesn't include her in any of the decision-making and his continued lies.  IRL, he would probably need to do a little more than revealing his life story to really convince her to trust him with her heart...but this is a show, so who knows.

I'm not sure I agree, I think that the exclusion from the decision making in regards to William is more about the fact the Oliver didn't open up to her and let her be there for him, rather than allowing her a say in the decision. So showing venerability and not hiding the truth for "protection" letting Felicity know that she is valued and a support for Oliver is going to be hard to demonstrate. That's because he does that for just about everything, the 2 areas where Felicity is excluded was William and what happened on the "Island".

Letting Felicity in the the times when he was at his lowest, most vulnerable and when he did thing that he was ashamed of would be a start. But like @ComicFan777 said it's hard to demonstrate.

In other more spoiler news, I think it makes more sense for AK to be filming for LL's funeral than QL.

Did the spoilers about that scene have Willa there?

• Love 1

I agree that Felicity didn't want to make a decision regarding William, but I think she would have wanted to be able to be a part of his circle of friends that he discussed before making his decision like how he went to Diggle and Vixen beforehand.  I think she would have a valuable perspective, that he wouldn't necessarily follow, but it would have been nice if he went and talked to her about it.

• Love 9

Or maybe, like us, Felicity knows that Oliver makes idiotic decisions when he doesn't get her input and she wanted to avoid that.

Maybe if he had talked to her first, he would have avoided uprooting William from his life with no explanation since the reason William was taken was not because Oliver is the Green Arrow, but because Oliver Queen was running for mayor.

• Love 7

May Sweeps is probably the most important factor in getting O/F back together. That's why you break up fictional couples in February -- so they can get back together in May.

Let's be fair, though. Aren't you only saying this because --

Season one: Arrow broke up the Hood and Laurel in episode 13, which aired in February, with the Hood telling Laurel he wouldn't work with her again - only to have them hook up in episode 22, which aired in May?

Season two, after several episodes of increased UST between Oliver and Felicity, Arrow had Oliver sleep with Sara in episode 13, which aired in February - only to have Oliver say "I love you," to Felicity in episode 23, which aired in May?

Season three, Arrow had Felicity sleep with Ray in episode 15 - which aired in February - only to have Oliver and Felicity drive off into the sunset in episode 23, which aired in May?

Be honest now.

• Love 19

I agree that Felicity didn't want to make a decision regarding William, but I think she would have wanted to be able to be a part of his circle of friends that he discussed before making his decision like how he went to Diggle and Vixen beforehand.  I think she would have a valuable perspective, that he wouldn't necessarily follow, but it would have been nice if he went and talked to her about it.

I really think they want us all to forget about the lies, so they'll never have anyone say the word "lie." I think they realized, too late, that most ppl really hated him lying to his future wife about a personal issue. So I think they're going to frame it as being a good partner and including her in decisions, but the thing is, to be included in decisions you have to KNOW the decision exists. Meaning you can't be lied to or have secrets kept from you. So I think that's how they'll get to the place of him growing and not lying without admitting he lied. I mean, it's weak and pathetic of them...they should own that he lied, repeatedly, but I'm willing to let it go as long as they have him not lie/keep secrets from her again...whatever title they put that under.  

• Love 1

Posted by same person who posted Emily's photos above. Says there will be "lots" of photos of Katie Cassidy on set coming soon. 

Hey at least now we know right? It might be a diversion, but we'll see. Oh the dude said he'll post photos of Paul later as well. So yeah, definitely a decoy in there somewhere -_-

Hmm. Police officers gets flags draped over their coffins, don't they?

I hardly think Arrow cares about semantics :p

Edited by wonderwall

For a fallen officer there should be a police honor guard including police officers in dress blue uniforms as pallbearers, a flagged draped coffin (6 officers to fold the flag), 8 other officers for the firing party.

Also there seems to be a lot of pink flowers in those arrangements. Generally male officers get red, white and blue flowers and ribbon shashes.

Arrow probably wouldn't do all of that but that is a lot to get wrong if that is Quentin's funeral.

The gravestones don't match from what we saw in the flashforwards. Are they throwing people off or are they just that bad at filming their show? (Answer is obviously the latter). Also now their are leaves on the ground??? 

CcQo7fJWEAQnEVw.jpgCcQo7fIWwAADBcm.jpg

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 1