Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Maybe while they're in a cargo jet, right before they drop into a life or death mission, and he talks about how he had planned to do it originally, and she answers him with "Ask me when we get home."

(Sorry, my "Alias" feels took over.)

As long as they don't take a road trip to Santa Barbara afterwards! Still not over that. Seriously. I'm game for cliffhangers, but not sure I can live through that again.

Didn't we have a similar speculation convo when they spoiled the cargo jet plane last season. Who knows maybe they will, that was a classic OTP moment in the jet in ALIAS

Edited by kismet
  • Love 2

Maybe while they're in a cargo jet, right before they drop into a life or death mission, and he talks about how he had planned to do it originally, and she answers him with "Ask me when we get home."

(Sorry, my "Alias" feels took over.)

You are a bad person and you should feel bad.

• Love 4

Well, maybe something bad is going to happen to Felicity and Oliver will be like 'I should have proposed when I had the chance!' Cue angst. 

Like a "we always find each other" moment before they get executed by the Chinese military or like when Vaughn describes the proposal that never happened while trying to buy the car on that mission... Sorry my ALIAS spidey senses are out of control right now. Thanks Lemotomato. :) The angst & romance combo with way too much external chaos around them is just too potent with both pairings

• Love 2

I love that Oliver and Felicity are riding back to Starling City (sorry, I refuse to drop the -ing) in a limo. It gives me 2x01 vibes. But why? Who sprung for that? And where's the Porsche?

Edited by KenyaJ

I think some of my favorite dialogue from DD that relates to this thread is "I wanna know everything about this Green Arrow - Where he lives & Who he loves". Seriously, those are the two major questions you have? We can all tell you the second one, although some parts of the fandom may disagree. To them I give a souffle. And well the first one we are still working on that. Its like the writers room is playing 20 questions with the production dept.

I want DD to ask the important questions. Why would the Queen family lose their fortune? What company would continue to employ a CEO that deliberately devalued their stock? How did everyone in S1 NOT know OQ was the Hood guy? Does Big Belly Burger deliver? 

Oliver was ready to live happily ever after with Felicity then Thea and Laurel barge in and are like, there's a new unstoppable big bad terrorizing are newly named city. Felicity: "We have to go back, Oliver. The city needs us". 

He looks so bummed and bewildered while holding his tray of souffles. Poor guy got ringblocked.

• Love 9

Of course he would be proposing the exact minute Laurel/Thea come to ruin his life. Karma I guess.

I for one hope that Laurel isn't involved in the decision to bring back Sara back since she should have finally put her sister to peace and believe she is in a better place. Unless Constantine is telling her that her sisters soul is in hell or something, let someone else do the deed. Laurels story has had to center around Saras long enough, hopefully that thread will be cut this season.

I love that Oliver and Felicity are driving back to Starling City (sorry, I refuse to drop the -ing) in a limo. It gives me 2x01 vibes. But why? Who sprung for that? And where's the Porsche?

Already been giffed:

tumblr_nuhihmnaxF1r0a0smo2_500.gif

tumblr_nuhihmnaxF1r0a0smo1_500.gif

Also this parallel: 

tumblr_nuhjtx27hV1rays90o1_500.gif

tumblr_nuhjtx27hV1rays90o2_r1_500.gif

• Love 7

Already been giffed:

tumblr_nuhihmnaxF1r0a0smo2_500.gif

tumblr_nuhihmnaxF1r0a0smo1_500.gif

Also this parallel: 

tumblr_nuhjtx27hV1rays90o1_500.gif

tumblr_nuhjtx27hV1rays90o2_r1_500.gif

Love her hair in the 4x01 limo.

Look at that expression and the nervous hands! Awww. Eager beaver Oliver Queen makes a return.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 10

Him proposing as Green Arrow and the wedding will be the big crossover event for the 100th episode. Let me live!

You mean like how in the comics Oliver proposed to Dinah/Black Canary dressed as the Green Arrow? :-P

That would cause the comic canon fanatics to have an aneurism.. lol.

come to think of it... MachaSWicket posted the other day a story exactly about that.. Oliver as Green Arrow proposing to felicity. lol.

I think today calls for a glass of Sherry.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 3

(Counts)

Huh. You guys are right - episode 100 is episode 508, which will be the big December Arrow/Flash/Legends crossover, assuming all three shows get renewed. Plus they might be able to throw in a Vixen or even a Supergirl cameo for that. Odds of a 5th season Oliver/Felicity wedding just went up a bit.

• Love 11

(Counts)

Huh. You guys are right - episode 100 is episode 508, which will be the big December Arrow/Flash/Legends crossover, assuming all three shows get renewed. Plus they might be able to throw in a Vixen or even a Supergirl cameo for that. Odds of a 5th season Oliver/Felicity wedding just went up a bit.

Felicity would totally want Barry, Cisco, and Caitlyn at her wedding! And what better time for something catastrophic and superhero-worthy to happen than right before a wedding?

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 1

I'm legit expecting a close up shot of Oliver putting the ring away in a box and then filing it in a drawer somewhere at the end of the episode. It's gonna hurt so good. *Grabby hands*

I'm legit expecting a close up shot of Oliver putting the ring away in a box and then filing it in a drawer somewhere at the end of the episode. It's gonna hurt so good. *Grabby hands*

Then he's gonna hang his head in a pretty accurate Charlie Brown impersonation. Yes.

• Love 3
Awww. I just noticed Oliver fidgeting and tapping his knee under the table. He's nervous! Bless!

And it's those kinds of choices as an actor that Stephen makes that gives Oliver layers and consistent characterization. He could have played it all cool but nope he went nervous and fidgety with his fidgety fingers just like Oliver has always done when he's nervous.  So good.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 13

I love that Oliver and Felicity are riding back to Starling City (sorry, I refuse to drop the -ing) in a limo. It gives me 2x01 vibes. But why? Who sprung for that? And where's the Porsche?

They left the Porsche in the dream house for when they return to their dream life. The limo I'm guessing is how they are getting back from the airport. Maybe they hired Rob back to be their driver :)

Love her hair in the 4x01 limo.

Look at that expression and the nervous hands! Awww. Eager beaver Oliver Queen makes a return.

Her hair & her wardrobe are AMAZING in every sec of every trailer. Seriously, somebody in the wardrobe & hair/make-up dept definitely upped their game.

come to think of it... MachaSWicket posted the other day a story exactly about that.. Oliver as Green Arrow proposing to felicity. lol.

I think today calls for a glass of Sherry.

MachaSWicket is getting my trophy for totally outwriting the writers on her fic. Her pre-trailer release story is fabulous. It might as well have been a spoiler at this point. Perhaps, she has a backline to the writers room. Because her fic was spot on.... only thing she got wrong was it was the dining room, not the living room.

So I'm not that fantastic at reading facial expressions other than the obvious ones, but he is not looking at all happy about going back, right? Traumatized and in shock, a bit. It makes me sad. If this weren't a tv show I'd want him to just stay retired.

• Love 6

I think that Felicity helps Oliver become a better person which is why I kind of understand why Oliver would want to propose after 5 months. Here's how Felicity makes Oliver better:

• She believes in him and that inspires him to be better - to push himself and not give up (look at 2x22)
  • She pushed him to fight to live, not just fight to survive
  • Felicity makes Oliver incredibly happy which in turn helps him be a better person because he's not bogged down by his 5 years of hell. Happiness, IMO, will make Oliver respond to situations differently and in a much more healthy way (As per SA in one of the interviews in comic con)
  • Felicity was one of the main reasons that helped Oliver get over his PTSD little by little (as per Wendy Mericle)
  • Felicity brings out the best in Oliver by helping him stick to his word for Tommy with the no-kill rule. So much so that she didn't want Oliver to kill the count regardless of what would happen to her. That she helped Oliver find another way to take down Slade. Ra's was probably the exception to that rule because there was no other way to take him down. Sort of like Superman's conundrum in Man of Steel. 
  • She makes Oliver /smile/ which is something that not a lot of Oliver's romantic partners have been successful in doing. 
  • She helps pick Oliver up when he beats himself down

Regardless of how adamant people are to ignore this little fact, Felicity has had a HUGE role in helping Oliver be the man he is today. She constantly tries to help Oliver be the best version of himself without compromising her beliefs. I think that's why I'm okay with Oliver moving fast because he sees this too. No other woman has done all of this this for Oliver, not even Thea or Moira. Not that, that means he loves them any less or loves Felicity more. 

Oliver is so desperate to want a domestic life and he's so happy with Felicity that I'm not surprised he'd get ahead of himself. That being said, I hope people don't whine about how quick this is happening because 5 months after knowing a person for 3 years IS believable and to some it's not that quick at all. I mean my parents got married after a few months of KNOWING each other and their marriage is still going strong. Regardless, it's not like Oliver's going to ask her anytime soon. All we know is his intentions with Felicity. They're not actually engaged. 

[ETA: Apologies for wording the 'whiners' bit incorrectly. I amended my statement below to clarify my point]

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 8

So I'm not that fantastic at reading facial expressions other than the obvious ones, but he is not looking at all happy about going back, right? Traumatized and in shock, a bit. It makes me sad. If this weren't a tv show I'd want him to just stay retired.

He's definitely not happy about going back because he was happy where he was, with Felicity. But hopefully that's the point of the season. That being GA doesn't have to mean darkness and he can be just as happy saving the city while living a life with Felicity. But I like that it establishes that a life with Felicity was all he needed and what he wants. HEART EYES.

He's definitely not happy about going back because he was happy where he was, with Felicity. But hopefully that's the point of the season. That being GA doesn't have to mean darkness and he can be just as happy saving the city while living a life with Felicity. But I like that it establishes that a life with Felicity was all he needed and what he wants. HEART EYES.

It should be a freaking Mastercard commercial or at least a Hallmark commercial. Oliver Queen finding true happiness with Felicity Smoak = PRICELESS!!! :)

Edited by kismet
  • Love 3

Oliver is so desperate to want a domestic life and he's so happy with Felicity that I'm not surprised he'd get ahead of himself. That being said, I hope people don't whine about how quick this is happening because 5 months after knowing a person for 3 years IS believable and to some it's not that quick at all.

I don't think it's fair to say people are whiners if they think it's a bit fast. We haven't seen more than one minute of them actually together. We've just been told about it. And yes, they've known each other for years, but not as a couple. I think that is something people can reasonably disagree on. (I am personally fine with him planning to propose and I'd be fine with him actually having proposed. I don't want a sad putting-the-ring-away scene, bc I am sick to death of sad scenes on this show, and he should just look at it as a delay, not a stop.)

• Love 3
Oliver is so desperate to want a domestic life and he's so happy with Felicity that I'm not surprised he'd get ahead of himself. That being said, I hope people don't whine about how quick this is happening because 5 months after knowing a person for 3 years IS believable and to some it's not that quick at all. I mean my parents got married after a few months of KNOWING each other and their marriage is still going strong.

He wanted to propose on the 1 year anniversary of their date. It's just too precious at this point. He probably even cooked them Italian before making the souffles.

But yeah, him proposing after 5mo when they have known each other and spent basically the last 3.5 years with each other on an almost daily basis (minus a few months in Lian Yu & NP) is not too soon at all. And for every reason you listed above & a lot of us have listed in this thread, the relationship thread & the OQ/FS threads.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 4

I'm hoping they won't break up (or break up for long) this season, because I really want to see their happy times together. It sucks that the good times always come during hiatus, but I don't know if that will ever change. 

I don't think people who think this is too soon are whiners or wrong necessarily, but these two have been working together for years, in love for at least a year, and living together (and probably spending nearly every waking minute together) for the past five months. I'd like to see it, and it would be beneficial for the audience to see it, but not seeing doesn't make it less true. I don't think it's too soon for Oliver to want to make that commitment, especially since it seems like he's gotten everything he's been longing for for such a long time. It makes sense that he'd want to lock that down. 

Regardless, I'm glad it's going to get interrupted. I don't think this would happen, but I also wouldn't mind if Felicity found out that he was going to propose and they had a little talk about it. Taking time is good, I'm all for it. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4

I think it is a bit quick. It seems like Oliver was thinking in the moment. He is the happiest he has been in a long time and he wants to continue that so he decides to propose, but he didn't think about if he had to suit up again or face his "past" which was 5 months ago. He should propose regardless of having to suit up again. But we'll see if he kneels down again any time during the first half of the season.

• Love 1

I don't think it's fair to say people are whiners if they think it's a bit fast. We haven't seen more than one minute of them actually together. We've just been told about it. And yes, they've known each other for years, but not as a couple. I think that is something people can reasonably disagree on. (I am personally fine with him planning to propose and I'd be fine with him actually having proposed. I don't want a sad putting-the-ring-away scene, bc I am sick to death of sad scenes on this show, and he should just look at it as a delay, not a stop.)

I mean, all I meant was that when it comes to Oliver and Felicity's relationship, apparently, the show usually takes a huge step forwards, and then a couple of steps back during the premier. Just look at last season. Oliver asked Felicity out on a date, then that got messed up and the entire season they were making little steps to get back to that same point by the end of the season. 

The same thing is happening here. There's no point in complaining when we know this is a huge, HUGE step forward. What the writers will probably do is when Oliver/Felicity go back, they'll have a lot of issues to face and so they'll take a step back and throughout the season, they'll get to that point Oliver was in the S4 premier little by little. 

• Love 1

Is the proposal such a shock though, when you think about it? In 301 dude was looking at Felicity in the hospital scene while she looked down at baby Sara and he was all 'I WANT TO WIFE THAT SO HARD. I WANT THIS.' It's not really a leap.

I admit I did want to see their relationship before a big proposal though so I'm more than happy to wait. It's just nice that it solidifies who and what he wants, deep down. There's no more debate. It's done. 

Edited by Guest

Oliver is so desperate to want a domestic life and he's so happy with Felicity that I'm not surprised he'd get ahead of himself. That being said, I hope people don't whine about how quick this is happening because 5 months after knowing a person for 3 years IS believable and to some it's not that quick at all. I mean my parents got married after a few months of KNOWING each other and their marriage is still going strong. Regardless, it's not like Oliver's going to ask her anytime soon. All we know is his intentions with Felicity. They're not actually engaged. 

I just think about the pain on Oliver's face when he watched Felicity cooing over baby Sara and thought Diggle's life could never be his life. After five months of thinking maybe he can have that life, it doesn't shock me that he'd be ready to grab onto it.

Hopefully they wouldn't make the big 100 all about the couple. It should be much bigger then that and hopefully a big game changer for the series. Maybe do their own version of the Justice Lords/Crime Syndicate.

I wouldn't expect a wedding episode be all about Oliver and Felicity. Especially a wedding episode in which the wedding was in jeopardy because something catastrophic was happening in the city, requiring help from the Flash and LoT superheroes.

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 5

I wonder if they are gonna flip the script a little and have FS be the one that successfully proposes to him. We know now that OQ wants to be with FS. So we know his level of commitment. He's all in, I don't think suiting up again will ever change that. Also, since FS is so gung ho about his GArrowing, I can't imagine that being the reason he delays his proposal. But like last season, we had to wait around until 320 for FS to finally admit her feelings. So if FS does find the ring or somehow finds out about his intentions - I wonder if she will be the one that proposes to him. I'm not sure I want that, but I could see it being a real possibility. Also if that does happen I hope I don't have to wait until 420.

• Love 1

I mostly lurk, but I've been squeeing so loudly over Olicity the last couple of days that y'all can probably hear me anyway.  I've also been enjoying the Alias comparisons as the last time I shipped a couple this hard was Sydney and Vaughn. I had the excuse then of literally being a teenage girl, I don't know what my excuse is now other than these two dorks make me feel things. I honestly have been sitting here in awe of the fact that Oliver wants to marry Felicity. 

Regardless, I'm glad it's going to get interrupted. I don't think this would happen, but I also wouldn't mind if Felicity found out that he was going to propose and they had a little talk about it. Taking time is good, I'm all for it.

I actually wanted to bring this point up. Felicity is a smart girl and I think she'd be able to figure out what Oliver's intentions were on her own. I would love for them to have a mature, adult discussion about the proposal and why they maybe need to wait a while, until they regain their footing in Starling City. After that, bring on the 100th episode wedding.

I wonder if PB training with SA could be at all related to DD's possible shape-shifting/mind control powers?

• Love 12

I wonder if they are gonna flip the script a little and have FS be the one that successfully proposes to him.

LOL.. I can see the fanfic title already: The 5 times Oliver Queen tried to propose to Felicity Smoak; and the one time she proposed to him.

somebody make it happen! maybe we can make it into a community fanfic with 6 different authors?

• Love 6

Hey, can anyone help me?  I was trying to track down that article where Guggenheim "spoiled" something about a ring but I'm not finding it.  I wanted to see the exact quote.

Please and thank you!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/10/arrow-season-4-spoilers

As for the season’s flashbacks, Oliver is facing an entirely different criminal organization: Shadowspire, led by Baron Reiter (Jimmy Akingbola), whom Ollie will come up against in Coast City — yes, Green Lantern’s hometown. “There is a nod or two,” Guggenheim teases. “There is a billboard that people will get a kick out of, and there may or may not be a ring in the season premiere.”

• Love 1

Hey, can anyone help me? I was trying to track down that article where Guggenheim "spoiled" something about a ring but I'm not finding it. I wanted to see the exact quote.

Please and thank you!

Nevermind Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

I mostly lurk, but I've been squeeing so loudly over Olicity the last couple of days that y'all can probably hear me anyway.  I've also been enjoying the Alias comparisons as the last time I shipped a couple this hard was Sydney and Vaughn. I had the excuse then of literally being a teenage girl, I don't know what my excuse is now other than these two dorks make me feel things. I honestly have been sitting here in awe of the fact that Oliver wants to marry Felicity. 

Welcome... please feel free to stop lurking and join the conversation. :) I can't explain the magic of Oliver & Felicity, either. Sydney & Vaughn were something beyond special & magical in their own right. I didn't think I would legit be so excited over a fictional couple again. I've had couples that I have loved together. But O&F are in that special tier with Sydney & Vaughn (& a few others). At least with ALIAS, you knew the romance was coming as part of the plan - it seemed destined, even if they had the Alices. O/F had their moments building up out of nowhere from just amazing chemistry, until it made itself part of the plan. They really rewrote the path of the show.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 2

I'm trying to catch up with everyone because it's been a busy, busy dat (6 pages!)

I loved SA's expression as Oliver when company shows up just before the big moment.  But why make a souffle?  (At that point, I thought it was another kind of dessert (a dacquoise?) because putting a ring in a souffle would cause it to fall even without company.)

I really appreciate Felicity being the one to encourage him to go back to being a vigilante, and to be a better one.  They certainly are smashing the "Laurel is better for Olivcer" arguments.

Oliver taking a bullet for Diggle -- shorthand for "I really really value you, bro'."  They really want the audience not to worry that their falling out will last long

I'm not sure what she meant by that because I swear that MG said that they pulled her in and sat her down and told her about Sara. I think they said she was disappointed but was a good sport.

I hope they did tell KC that they were going to put in a proto-Canary because if she found out with everyone else, that would be too cruel.

That said, I didn't like Wendy Mericle's bit about Laurel having to find a new relationship with Oliver now that Felicity is in the picture.

I interpreted that as "the writers have to find a new relationship for Laurel and Oliver now that Felicity is the love interest.  That new relationship is going to be a friendship that they didn't have before (because as much as I like Oliver and Laurel fighting, it's not sustainable if Laurel is going to be on Team Arrow and it looks like she is).

.I'll take the engagement tropes if I don't have to go through the foiled/failed engagement clichés. Hart to Hart is coming! It had better be, anyway. stuff.

Hart to Hart, MacMillan and Wife, even the last couple of seasons of Castle.  I hope the Moonlighting Curse is now blue dead.

• Love 2

Hart to Hart, MacMillan and Wife, even the last couple of seasons of Castle.  I hope the Moonlighting Curse is now blue dead.

I wonder sometimes if some show runners have ever actually watched Moonlighting before because there is no Moonlighting curse. There's just shit writing. LOL.

"The Moonlighting Curse" is usually just a (cheap) justification for not putting a couple together.  Because if they did, they couldn't get away with the shitty writing any more.

Yeah, but didn't he start out depressed last season? This time he starts out happy and they tease it for a while, but eventually it comes back down I bet. I don't think this show can do the happy thing for too long. He's still supposed to be the "dark one" of the CW heroes and I don't think they're going to completely switch that around.

I didn't say it wasn't going to last past the first episode. My guess is that will be the arc of the season. Whatever trouble happens eventually it'll lead Oliver back to his somberness as always by the finale.

Two things usually happen in the opening episode of a season:

1.  Oliver is running in some way and

2. it sets the mold for the arc of the season and is dealt with in the last episode of the season. 

1x01 Oliver returns to Starling City with a cold-blooded mission; 1x23 Oliver realizes the cost and can't do it any more.

2x01  Oliver doesn't want to be the Hood any more; 2x23 Oliver realizes the value in what he does with his partners.

3x01  Oliver is happy, flirty with Felicity and thinks he can have a relationship with her only to realize he can't be both Oliver Queen and the Arrow; 3x23 Oliver gives up being the Arrow and happy, rides off into the sunset with Felicity

4x01  Oliver is domestic and wants to propose but the Big Bad gets in the way; 4x23 ?.... I'm guessing Oliver defeats the enemy and gets the girl.

I like the idea of a wedding planned for the 100th episode, after all the superheros get back from saving the world.  I think Murdoch Mysteries did it very well as Murdoch and Julia's wedding was interrupted and they had to solve the mystery before they could continue with it.

I wonder if they are gonna flip the script a little and have FS be the one that successfully proposes to him. We know now that OQ wants to be with FS. So we know his level of commitment. He's all in,

They did that last season, showed the audience that he was all in (except for that pesky refusing to be in a relationship with her) and then we had to wait till she believed it/said it before they did the deed.  It's the sort of thing MG would think he's very clever to do to have Felicity propose at the end of this season after we have known all season how Oliver has felt.

You People are Evil LOL I don't want a Cliffhanger at end of Season 4 of Felicity Disappearing/Being Kidnapped at all

MG said the happy times on the show always happen between May and October.  I don't think you need to worry.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

100th episode wedding actually sounds about right. And if that's a crossover event, they can do it surrounded by all the other heroes. That happened in the comics, right? 

These writers, especially MG LOVE the drama, especially unnecessary drama. They will find a way to have Olicity break up by Season 5 and go back to teasing. 

And if they did having a wedding for the 100th (don't even want to think about it) it would be funny that Felicity has had a thing with half the males that would be in the room with Oliver having had a thing with majority of the females in the room.

Edited by Primal Slayer
They did that last season, showed the audience that he was all in (except for that pesky refusing to be in a relationship with her) and then we had to wait till she believed it/said it before they did the deed.  It's the sort of thing MG would think he's very clever to do to have Felicity propose at the end of this season after we have known all season how Oliver has felt

I guess I meant we know he is all in and willing to go the distance. Last season he wasn't all in. He was working towards getting there, but he wasn't there. We & FS knew he loved her, but that wasn't enough for him to be willing to be with her. I appreciate his devotion to her in s3, but I wouldn't consider it ALL IN, and neither did FS. This season, he's got the house, the ring, the everything. He's all in. It's refreshing.

But yeah, I guess I was channeling my inner MG when I speculated that FS will be the one who will propose. It is clever & its classic ARROW twist on a trope.

Edited by kismet

If they were to do a wedding in the 100th, it certainly wouldn't be the focus of the episodes. They would have some catastrophe going on and after they save the day, Oliver and Felicity decide to get married because all their friends are there. Kind of like AJ's wedding on Criminal Minds. Or characters randomly take about needing to be some place, at some time, needing to pick up this or that and at the end of the crossover you find out they were talking about Oliver and Felicity's wedding. 

I'm 100% convinced they are getting engaged at the end of season. I can certainly see them married mid-S5.

There are going to be ups and downs, but I don't think we will get a hard break up. A pause on their relationship at some point, but I don't think we will see Oliver or Felicity try to move on.

• Love 2

"The Moonlighting Curse" is usually just a (cheap) justification for not putting a couple together.  Because if they did, they couldn't get away with the shitty writing any more.

Two things usually happen in the opening episode of a season:

1.  Oliver is running in some way and

2. it sets the mold for the arc of the season and is dealt with in the last episode of the season. 

1x01 Oliver returns to Starling City with a cold-blooded mission; 1x23 Oliver realizes the cost and can't do it any more.

2x01  Oliver doesn't want to be the Hood any more; 2x23 Oliver realizes the value in what he does with his partners.

3x01  Oliver is happy, flirty with Felicity and thinks he can have a relationship with her only to realize he can't be both Oliver Queen and the Arrow; 3x23 Oliver gives up being the Arrow and happy, rides off into the sunset with Felicity

4x01  Oliver is domestic and wants to propose but the Big Bad gets in the way; 4x23 ?.... I'm guessing Oliver defeats the enemy and gets the girl.

I like the idea of a wedding planned for the 100th episode, after all the superheros get back from saving the world.  I think Murdoch Mysteries did it very well as Murdoch and Julia's wedding was interrupted and they had to solve the mystery before they could continue with it.

They did that last season, showed the audience that he was all in (except for that pesky refusing to be in a relationship with her) and then we had to wait till she believed it/said it before they did the deed.  It's the sort of thing MG would think he's very clever to do to have Felicity propose at the end of this season after we have known all season how Oliver has felt.

MG said the happy times on the show always happen between May and October.  I don't think you need to worry.

Some Happy times need to happen when the season is happening which they have basically said is happening this season in general with the lighter tone in all. I don't mind drama but Unecssary ridiculous drama is not needed

• Love 2