Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E18: Girl Meets World Of Terror 2

Riley and Maya run into a somewhat old friend when they meet the ghost of the bay window—who just happens to be a flapper from the 1920s.

Crossover Guest Stars: Austin & Ally’s Ross Lynch and Laura Marano as Austin Moon and Ally Dawson

Edited by MoonWalker

Awful, awful episode. Girl Meets World of Terror 2 is hands down the worst episode of the series. No contest!

Total waste of time, 

What was so bad about it?

Planning on catching it at 11:30 for the heck of it :V.

• Love 1

Wow. Take how annoying last year's Halloween Show was and don't double that. Triple it.

Ugh. Disney Synergy.

What was so bad about it?

The problem with aiming for a five year old audience is when you hit that target.
  • Love 3

I really liked it. It started out slow but there were a lot of cute, funny moments.

I loved that there were a million Rileys in Maya's head telling her what to do. Topanga is no better than Ava when it comes to sharing candy and I enjoyed Cory's dance to get the kids to bed.

• Love 1

Awful, awful episode. Girl Meets World of Terror 2 is hands down the worst episode of the series. No contest!

Total waste of time,

Sorry nothing beats the Whodunnit Weekend episode...

• Love 2

Were the Tomato and Bacon a couple of young Disney stars I'm too old to be aware of?

And in I Didn't Do It their crossover people had one dressed like a lemon because "he didn't know what the L in BLT stood for."

wow, that was.....a total waste of time to watch.

I have seen enough A&A episodes to know that Austin Moon is basically the Beiber of the Disney universe, (for now at least. After Teen Beach 3 I'm pretty sure Ross is going to quietly fade away, he's cute but he's no Zac Efron) so why didn't Maya and Riley totally fangirl out seeing he was there? Did we even get to see Lucas and Farkle? I'd love to see what costume Farkle would wear. I'm thinking Alexander The Great or Ceasar cause they ruled the world in their times.

I just want one thing this season: Cory, Josh and Eric together, just to see a triple "my brothah!!" and to see how Eric treats his baby brother. Ok, I admit I just want to see Josh again. I swear if they don't cast him as Robin(Tim Drake) in the upcoming Ben Afleck Batman movie, I'm gonna get pissed. Uriah is perfect for the role, an up and coming actor who fits the age and look of the character.

Edited by madhacker

I can't believe how bad that was. Was there even a point? And as insufferable as Ava is I think Dewey is 10 times worse.

Well "Doy!" is the sound I made when I thought too hard about this episode. You know... that sound you make when all intelligence flees your brain.

• Love 1

I thought the episode was pretty funny. I love Topanga's feuds with the neighborhood children; Danielle Fishel has great chemistry with those kids.

The girls were good in their flapper costumes, as were the dance numbers, although the overall story of the ghost was weak. I didn't miss Farkle and Lucas at all.

It was a Halloween episode; I don't think they're supposed to make much sense.

Edited by SmithW6079
  • Love 2

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who was not enthralled with this episode.  I usually watch GMW episodes multiple times before I delete them.  This one I barely got through once.  Ava was annoying enough (although I do love her calling Topanga "Toppy") but that Doy kid is even MORE annoying.  The writers have finally stopped writing Auggie like he can barely talk (even though he was supposed to be 5 years old) and made him a better match for Ava (who granted IS an older woman based on the episode in which she was introduced) so they decide to introduce another annoying child who acts like he is about half the age he is portraying on the show?  Why, writers?  Why?  A 5 or 6 year old who screams every time he sees an adult and who constantly mispronounces words is not adorable and not pleasurable to watch.  I get that he is supposed to be terrified of Toppy because she won't mispronounce his name, but his behavior would be more suited to a 3 year old than a 5 or 6 year old. 

I DID love that cartoon Maya's head is full of little cartoon Rileys who all tell her what to do.  I wish they had kept them as cartoons a little longer.  That was the most enjoyable part of the episode to me.  I am an Austin & Ally fan and even I felt like they were shoe horned in just so Disney could have the cross over.  Why wouldn't Riley and Maya have been more excited to meet the famous Austin Moon?  Or even the slightly less famous Ally Dawson?  They obviously knew who they were, based on what they said to Ava when she was crawling all over Austin.  Even if they weren't big fans of either of them, I would still think both girls (and Riley, especially) would geek out over meeting a teen heart throb (Austin/Ross Lynch IS a cutie).