Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I guarantee Khloe is rationalizing the cheating in her mind by using the pregnancy as an excuse. She was moody, hormonal, not in the mood for sex, not feeling great about her body etc., so Tristan stepped out, and now that everything's back to normal he'll totally be faithful...

Nailed it! You said exactly everything I wanted to say. She's even blaming being a new mom as to why she looks bored and tired on her dates with Tristan. She went after the Shade Room the other day for posting pap pics of the two of them looking disinterested and she flew off the handle telling them to stop reaching for stories..Boohoo she's a new mother whos exhausted! That pathetic overly defensive look is not very flattering.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe gets called on hypocrisy, but doesn’t seem to get it.

“I love, adore & root for @khloekardashian but I’m so disappointed she stayed with that wasteman Tristan. she preaches about women knowing their self worth and when to walk away but when it’s time to walk the walk, she’s a hypocrite,” the user tweeted.

“Not exactly Queen Persia, you have no knowledge of what goes on in our household or the enormous rebuilding this takes to even coexist. I’m proud of my strength,” she tweeted.

“I appreciate your opinion and I hope you hold that same opinion to everyone else who has stayed in situations,” she added.

https://people.com/tv/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-did-enormous-rebuilding-relationship/

"Not exactly Queen Persia", WTH does that mean? Is she talking about Esther, the Queen of Persia? What does that have to do with anything?

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, GaT said:

"Not exactly Queen Persia", WTH does that mean? Is she talking about Esther, the Queen of Persia? What does that have to do with anything?

"Queen Persia" is the screen name of the person whose tweet Khloe is responding to. It  should say: "Not exactly, Queen Persia...", but I guess Khloe was too annoyed to bother putting in that comma, lol.

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

"Queen Persia" is the screen name of the person whose tweet Khloe is responding to. It  should say: "Not exactly, Queen Persia...", but I guess Khloe was too annoyed to bother putting in that comma, lol.

Ahhh, that makes so much more sense, for the life of me I couldn't figure out what the Queen of Persia had to do with anything LOL I guess expecting Khloe to do that whole "grammar" thing would be too much expectation on my part.

• Love 5

Khloe seems delusional at this point - her baby daddy cheated on mama #1 with Khloe and continued the pattern - no surprise there - she must be living in a fantasy.

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

At least one female in that family knows to ignore him!

I love how she's got her little fist all ready to punch him in the face LOL And you can see she's a true Kardashian, she never takes her eyes off of the camera.

Sher really looks Asian in this, but if you look at Tristan, those are his eyes. I wonder if Kris has some Asian ancestry somewhere, both True & Stormi look kind of Asian, & she's the common denominator.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, GaT said:

I love how she's got her little fist all ready to punch him in the face LOL And you can see she's a true Kardashian, she never takes her eyes off of the camera.

Sher really looks Asian in this, but if you look at Tristan, those are his eyes. I wonder if Kris has some Asian ancestry somewhere, both True & Stormi look kind of Asian, & she's the common denominator.

Maybe lots of babies look a little Asian at first - one of mine did and there are no Asian genes on either side (that we know of).

• Love 1
(edited)

Awww, cousins - now we need to see all three baby girls together.

(But now that Kylie has decided to keep Stormi’s face hidden, a threesome pic might not happen.)

Edited by nexxie
(edited)
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Is it just me or has Khloe gone back to her old face? And wow, could those babies look any more different?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, GaT said:

Is it just me or has Khloe gone back to her old face? And wow, could thos babies look any more different?

Something really is different about Khloe’s face now. imo Chi looks like Kim and True is all Tristan - it will be interesting to see Stormi with them.

• Love 1

That photo of Kim and Khloé with their babies is cute but must have been taken earlier. The video of Tristan howling “Baaaby Trooooo” clearly shows True’s ears have piercing studs in them. (Tristan must live in Khloe’s theater because all his pics are in the same lounge chair) 

Tristan’s arm looked like it had a lot of acne- hmmmmmn?!?!

Didnt Kim get North’s ears pierced while she was a baby? Wonder why they didn’t get both babies done together? 

Chicago is a cute, girly version of Saint...and that's all I'm gonna say.

Regarding Khloe that's either an old picture or photoshopped to soften her face. In those candids of her at dinner, she looked knifed up and Botoxed to within an inch of her life.

I also hate those braids on Kim. They don't suit her. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

That photo of Kim and Khloé with their babies is cute but must have been taken earlier. The video of Tristan howling “Baaaby Trooooo” clearly shows True’s ears have piercing studs in them. (Tristan must live in Khloe’s theater because all his pics are in the same lounge chair) 

Tristan’s arm looked like it had a lot of acne- hmmmmmn?!?!

Didnt Kim get North’s ears pierced while she was a baby? Wonder why they didn’t get both babies done together? 

This may be an older picture, what I’d personally like to call B roll,  pictures intentionally taken earlier to use later for social media continuance while recuperating from plastic surgeries.

Kim’s social media has a lot of B roll.

• Love 4

I'm watching Kim's instastories now from Khloe's bday and I'm rolling my eyes at how all is forgiven and how they are just sitting around laughing with Tristan. Tristan even unblocked Kim and they re-followed each other. Tristan had Malika and Khadijah blocked as well which no one knew about until tonight. Hes such an ass.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/26/2018 at 5:19 PM, iwasish said:

That “baby True” shit is irritating as hell.

I was watching E!News, & they showed this  video again, & Khloe keeps calling her "baby True", that must be what they call her. Is there another True around that they have to differentiate from? Are they going to change it to "toddler True", "child True", "teenager True" as she grows up?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, GaT said:

I was watching E!News, & they showed this  video again, & Khloe keeps calling her "baby True", that' must be what they call her. Is there another True around that they have to differentiate from? Are they going to change it to "toddler True", "child True", "teenager True" as she grows up?

They probably added the “Baby” part because True doesn’t sound like a name on its own - both Khloe and Tristan say it in such a sickening way.

11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'm watching Kim's instastories now from Khloe's bday and I'm rolling my eyes at how all is forgiven and how they are just sitting around laughing with Tristan. Tristan even unblocked Kim and they re-followed each other. Tristan had Malika and Khadijah blocked as well which no one knew about until tonight. Hes such an ass.

This has to be all for the show - expect a peek in the previews.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

That's going to be a BIG girl! Her hands look huge.

Tristan is 6'9"& Khloe is 5'10', she sure isn't going to be petite.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Yup, she will tower over her cousins.

I feel like True is going to end up being Khloe 2.0, towering over everyone & thinking of herself as the "fat" cousin.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GaT said:

I feel like True is going to end up being Khloe 2.0, towering over everyone & thinking of herself as the "fat" cousin.

For her sake, I sure hope not.

• Love 1

I saw a video of Tristan presenting Khloé with a birthday cake ( while some very out of tune friends sang Happy Birthday), and after she blew out the candles there was a super awkward moment ( they should have kissed/hugged, but neither wanted to so they just turned away from each other!!)

• Love 6

Somewhere I read that Kris cut a deal with Khloe - if the family would be cordial to Tristan and stop talking about his cheating, Khloe would do two more years of the show and allow True to be seen. That explains Kim’s video bit about making up with Tristan. 

Wonder where Kourtney stands on this - she was a no-show at Khloe’s bday, which is where Kim and Tristan did their thing.

23 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Malika must also be in on this. That would explain why she posted that message to Khloe about how she taught her about the art of love and forgiveness. Gag!

Really - double gag!!

• Love 1
On 6/26/2018 at 2:19 PM, BitterApple said:

I guarantee Khloe is rationalizing the cheating in her mind by using the pregnancy as an excuse. She was moody, hormonal, not in the mood for sex, not feeling great about her body etc., so Tristan stepped out, and now that everything's back to normal he'll totally be faithful...

I can't imagine her delusions about her relationship being any stronger than it was prior to the reveal of his infidelities. She walked into a relationship with and got pregnant by a man who has a history of being unfaithful and if the rumours are true, he left his pregnant girlfriend to be with her. How foolish do you to be to think that a man who cheats with you won't cheat on you? Pretty foolish is the answer. Now, I think Khloe is in a position where she has to weigh her options knowing there's a baby involved. We know that Khloe knew Lamar was cheating on her and she looked the other way but there were also different circumstances and his infidelities weren't that public and weren't really confirmed until they separated (if I'm not mistaken). While I'm not surprised that she would overlook it, I would like to believe that her love for her daughter is the reason she's trying to make it work and that if it does't, she can at least say that she had good intentions and that he tried. BUT then I go back to her history pointing to her neediness and it just makes me not know how to predict which way this will go.

• Love 5

She walked into a relationship with and got pregnant by a man who has a history of being unfaithful and if the rumours are true, he left his pregnant girlfriend to be with her. 

She didn't just come upon this situation - it was a choice.  I think she thought she had a Kardashian pass that would cause Tristan not to cheat on HER.  She just looks hypocritical and foolish by not following her own advice - "how you got him, is how you'll lose him." 

• Love 6

Saw some vid on one of their instgrams and it seemed like they zoomed in on Khloes hand and she had an engagement ring on. Could be fake or just a ploy to get attention like usual but wouldn’t surprise me if they’re engaged.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Saw some vid on one of their instgrams and it seemed like they zoomed in on Khloes hand and she had an engagement ring on. Could be fake or just a ploy to get attention like usual but wouldn’t surprise me if they’re engaged.

I read some gossip that they are engaged and she's been hiding her left hand. Or it could be a "push gift" you never know with this family.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I read some gossip that they are engaged and she's been hiding her left hand. Or it could be a "push gift" you never know with this family.

Likely one she bought herself.

• Love 9

I am watching old reruns of KUWTK and Khloé really loved Lamar and it showed!! I haven’t seen any chemistry between Khloé and Tristan. Maybe Khloé just wanted a man and a kid- to “keep up” with her siblings.... 

• Love 4
On 7/5/2018 at 2:32 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

I hope not. IMO once a cheater, always a cheater. 

• Love 1