Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Not sure if she put them back, but she recently posted new pics - this video has the new one where Stormi looks a bit less like the bodyguard imo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdbz7czTcj4

I don't think whoever posted that video knows what the phrase "makeup free" means, & yes, she does look a little less like the bodyguard & more like Kylie IMO.

In both pics, True is sort of scowling - maybe she’s sick of the parental fighting. Supposedly Khloe and Tristan are both returning to L.A. for the summer, but won’t live together. Smile, True, things might be lookin’ up!

• Love 3
On 6/13/2018 at 2:15 PM, nexxie said:

In both pics, True is sort of scowling - maybe she’s sick of the parental fighting. Supposedly Khloe and Tristan are both returning to L.A. for the summer, but won’t live together. Smile, True, things might be lookin’ up!

Stormy is 4 months old.  She may be going through colic or a number of other issues infant go through.  She likely has no teeth yet.  At 4 months old she isn’t capable of, not does the have the life experience to be judgemenal of the adults in her life.  

2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Stormy is 4 months old.  She may be going through colic or a number of other issues infant go through.  She likely has no teeth yet.  At 4 months old she isn’t capable of, not does the have the life experience to be judgemenal of the adults in her life.  

This is True - she’s two months. If there’s a lot of fighting in the home, she sure feels it.

That said, I was kidding.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

This is True - she’s two months. If there’s a lot of fighting in the home, she sure feels it.

That said, I was kidding.

Are Khloe and Tristan even talking? 

I’m under the impression that Khloe and her entourage are basically squatting in his home, with the child he never wanted.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Are Khloe and Tristan even talking? 

I’m under the impression that Khloe and her entourage are basically squatting in his home, with the child he never wanted.

Squatting is a good word for it - protecting her turf I guess. Who knows if it worked? There are stories that say they are both spending the summer in L.A. but won’t live together, that they fight constantly and Khloe can’t forget the cheating, that he can’t wait to get her out of the house because he misses his side piece, that Khloe is sexing it up to keep him. Poor True.

• Love 3

I don’t believe Khloé and Tristan are even “together “ anymore, nor have they been for a long time. There has never been any real chemistry between them. She wanted a kid and a storyline and he wanted attention. Nothing the K Klan does is organic or real. They may have a few random photo opportunities together but it’s all for show like everything else they do. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I don’t believe Khloé and Tristan are even “together “ anymore, nor have they been for a long time. There has never been any real chemistry between them. She wanted a kid and a storyline and he wanted attention. Nothing the K Klan does is organic or real. They may have a few random photo opportunities together but it’s all for show like everything else they do. 

So she’s been squatting in his house for what? Spending these first months with her sisters and True’s cousins would have made more sense and been a lot more fun.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

So she’s been squatting in his house for what? Spending these first months with her sisters and True’s cousins would have made more sense and been a lot more fun.

But then she would have to admit she picked another loser who cheated on her even though she did everything for him. Look how long it took her to admit it was over with Lamar, & she still says she'll "always love him". Someday maybe she'll realize that just because a guy says you look hot & gives you splashy expensive gifts doesn't mean he's relationship material, Khloe just has bad taste in men.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, GaT said:

But then she would have to admit she picked another loser who cheated on her even though she did everything for him. Look how long it took her to admit it was over with Lamar, & she still says she'll "always love him". Someday maybe she'll realize that just because a guy says you look hot & gives you splashy expensive gifts doesn't mean he relationship material, Khloe just has bad taste in men.

Staying in Cleveland, out of sight, posting cryptic tweets and instagrams, being seen with and without Tristan..it’s all a ploy to drive interest up for next season. Everything this krew does is for love of ratings and attention.

• Love 9

Who knows if she is even living in Cleveland. Aside from the handful of photo’s she released I haven’t heard of any Khloé sightings in Cleveland. She has use of a private jet and there is a small private-ish airport not far from Tristan’s house in Bratenahl (Cleveland). 

I follow her on Instagram for some reason lol and there was a few videos of them at his friends bday party not long ago. I have no idea where the party was but you could hear Khloé and Tristan. Who knows if their relationship is garbage or not but I think they are still together or atleast Khloe is holding on for dear life lol.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I follow her on Instagram for some reason lol and there was a few videos of them at his friends bday party not long ago. I have no idea where the party was but you could hear Khloé and Tristan. Who knows if their relationship is garbage or not but I think they are still together or atleast Khloe is holding on for dear life lol.

Yep last week, the party was for Tristan's friend Savas. Khloe and Tristan were both posting Instagram stories from the party. Khloe was also at game 3 of the finals.

Edited by howmanywords
4 minutes ago, GaT said:

Those cookies are adorable (what's with the flamingos?), but is anybody going to eat them? It would kind of creep me out to chow down on a face like that, especially a baby.

The K family uses these “face cookies” a lot and I always wonder if they taste good, or if they’re sickenly sweet and hard as rocks.

• Love 4
Just now, nexxie said:

The K family uses these “face cookies” a lot and I always wonder if they taste good, or if they’re sickenly sweet and hard as rocks.

I would think the icing is very sweet, I'm not a fan of cookies with a ton of icing on them, but it's the face that would stop me.

3 hours ago, GaT said:

Those cookies are adorable (what's with the flamingos?), but is anybody going to eat them? It would kind of creep me out to chow down on a face like that, especially a baby.

The cookies were from her staff. The balloons were from Kylie. I didn’t see anything from her other family members. 

That fucking baby voice irritates the shit out of me.

• Love 2

The pic of True sleeping in the car seat shows what looks like Tristan’s hand - seems he returned to L.A. just in time to be celebrated on Father’s Day by both of his children. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, GaT said:

So, they went to Nobu, then they went to The Peppermint Club, & finally to Poppy. I'm sure this wasn't a setup to be seen & have pictures taken together in as many places as possible, noooo, people normally go to 3 different places in one night, amirite? 

And Corey is there with them.

its got to be a contractual requirement for both of them. Kris doesn’t care about  personal issues, if they had a contractual obligation to appear, she expects them to appear.

Tristan is slowly destroying his career. He’s the next Lamar. 

Khloe has lost her damn mind. All the free  advice she’s been doling out over the years is just so much bullshit to make money and sell books.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

So, they went to Nobu, then they went to The Peppermint Club, & finally to Poppy. I'm sure this wasn't a setup to be seen & have pictures taken together in as many places as possible, noooo, people normally go to 3 different places in one night, amirite? 

You would think with all the work they went through to get noticed they could have at least pretended to look like they were having fun.

35 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Khloe has lost her damn mind. All the free  advice she’s been doling out over the years is just so much bullshit to make money and sell books.

I was thinking of all the crap she dished out on Revenge Body. God does she look like the biggest hypocrite.

• Love 8

Did Khloe get another nose job during her "maternity recovery time"? Her nose looks much smaller and shorter than it did a few months ago. She looks exactly like Kim and Kris where there's too much space between the tip and upper lip. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

You would think with all the work they went through to get noticed they could have at least pretended to look like they were having fun.

I was thinking of all the crap she dished out on Revenge Body. God does she look like the biggest hypocrite.

Everyone who wasted money in her book should mail it back “postage due”

1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Did Khloe get another nose job during her "maternity recovery time"? Her nose looks much smaller and shorter than it did a few months ago. She looks exactly like Kim and Kris where there's too much space between the tip and upper lip. 

Just like a Kardashian to take advantage of a retreat from the public eye in order to do a little body tweaking. When life hands you lemons......

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The kid he had with his ex is cuter. (No need to point me in the direction of hell, my ticket's been booked for quite some time).

LOL I'm joining you in hell! little Prince looks like his mother, True is ALL the cheater her father.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/22/2018 at 2:12 PM, BitterApple said:

The kid he had with his ex is cuter. (No need to point me in the direction of hell, my ticket's been booked for quite some time).

Save me a seat on the way down, my first thought was "I hope that True looks more like that as she gets older", he's a cute little boy, & True is.....um, still growing & changing. Yeah, that's it, she's still changing. I'm guessing this means that True looks more like Khloe, but of course, who knows what Khloe actually looks like.

On 6/22/2018 at 2:16 PM, howmanywords said:

True is ALL the cheater her father.

To me he looks like the cheater, smaller & not so beat up, but I definitely see Tristan in his face.

EDITED: I have no idea why I typed the last sentence with what I quoted, we're obviously talking about 2 different kids, but then, it's not unusual for my brain & my fingers to work completely independently of each other.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Next Father’s Day he’ll probably include the newest baby babies from the next baby mamas - but it’s good the sibs are getting to know each other.

Fixed it for you.

• Love 5

I can’t stand those head bands. As a kid I  wouldn’t let my mom put barrettes, head bands or cutesy hats on my head. I couldn’t stand anyone fussing with my hair. My mom so wanted to let my hair grow really long but I hated it. The day she finally cut it into a chin length bob, she said she cried because I was so happy and she felt so bad that she had made me so miserable fighting about it.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I can’t stand those head bands. As a kid I  wouldn’t let my mom put barrettes, head bands or cutesy hats on my head. I couldn’t stand anyone fussing with my hair. My mom so wanted to let my hair grow really long but I hated it. The day she finally cut it into a chin length bob, she said she cried because I was so happy and she felt so bad that she had made me so miserable fighting about it.

I hate those head bands too - at least Khloe uses the cloth ones; it’s so hard for me not to yank off the elastic ones when I see them!

She rarely has pics of him posted on the internet. They need to get together and come to some agreement about publishing pictures. And the three of them need to honor it. 

I can see why she is upset. Especially since it is looking like Khloe is going to try and play it off as one big happy family. And IMO she is using a baby that isn’t her for attention.

• Love 15

I almost feel sorry for True. She seems to have her Dad’s body ( I think Tristan is  shaped like a grasshopper ), and Khloé is far from a natural born beauty... Not to mention their family places all emphasis on outward “beauty “ and none on inner beauty. 

If Tristan and Khloe did post that photo of Prince without his mother’s permission then it should be the last time they get unsupervised visits. 

• Love 9

Khloe gets called on hypocrisy, but doesn’t seem to get it.

“I love, adore & root for @khloekardashian but I’m so disappointed she stayed with that wasteman Tristan. she preaches about women knowing their self worth and when to walk away but when it’s time to walk the walk, she’s a hypocrite,” the user tweeted.

“Not exactly Queen Persia, you have no knowledge of what goes on in our household or the enormous rebuilding this takes to even coexist. I’m proud of my strength,” she tweeted.

“I appreciate your opinion and I hope you hold that same opinion to everyone else who has stayed in situations,” she added.

https://people.com/tv/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-did-enormous-rebuilding-relationship/

• Love 3

I guarantee Khloe is rationalizing the cheating in her mind by using the pregnancy as an excuse. She was moody, hormonal, not in the mood for sex, not feeling great about her body etc., so Tristan stepped out, and now that everything's back to normal he'll totally be faithful...

• Love 14