Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: So Close, Yet So Far - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

See that, rioters? Whatcha gonna do now?

LOL, I was thinking how quickly the hive mind breaks up.

Why are the subtitles so teeny???

I'm so confused. Who is Artie?

The school principal.

What?? Where's Tobias going?  Even Daryl knows you're not better off on you're own :(

Edited by raven
  • Love 3

Seriously. I want Tobias to live and show up on the Waking Dead. He's a teen and he definitely knows what's up.

Him and Carl? Boss together.

Why is the actress playing Madison playing her so enotionaless? I would be messed up taking down my boss.

• Love 3

Seriously. I want Tobias to live and show up on the Waking Dead. He's a teen and he definitely knows what's up.

Him and Carl? Boss together.

Why is the actress playing Madison playing her so enotionaless? I would be messed up taking down my boss.

She's "emotionless" cause she's freaked out she don't know what the he'll happened to her boss

• Love 3

But, walkers don't JUST bite do they? They eat the whole person. So, unless you are really lucky, you don't get away from a walker with JUST a bite?

So, only people who die from natural causes or an illness or an accident should actually become walkers, right?

• Love 1

Hey Travis and Madison! It is irresponsible not to tell your kids what you've seen! How will they know to be cautious for goodness sake! Ugh this show. Although to be fair The walking dead people often angered me me with their stupidity in the early days.

• Love 1

I can get cuting the electricity downtown 'cause of the riots, but isn't it too early for all of the services to be cut out already all over town?

It seems like the whole thing went down way waaay too fast, none of these people had heard anything (other than the flu) until what a day, maybe two days before? wouldn't people have heard a lot more rumours about really weird shit going on? That kid Tobias saw some stuff on the on the internet, was he the only one?