Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: So Close, Yet So Far - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

When/How will they learn that only a headshot will stop a walker? Trial and error?

Alicia already knows, but she might not know she knows...when she and her friends were watching that first video of the cops shooting the walker, one of the other girls said "Kill shot, bitch" when the cop shot the guy in the head.

• Love 5

Damn. Nick is the best brother ever. He had a fucking seizure just to stop her from going to Matt.

Why can't Tobias get a new knife? It wasn't even a big knife. Surely there are other fucking steak knives in the entirety of LA.

Chris is such a jackass. I hate him and his terrible haircut.

• Love 8

Hey Tobias I watched "Life without People" too!

Zombie over the speaker - oooohh.

I must be tolerant I don't hate anyone like the insta hate I'm seeing for some of these characters.

I hear ya, I'm rooting for them.

Zombie Artie!

Damn Madison listen to Tobias, you wouldn't help Matt, jeepers.

Get him Tobias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by raven
  • Love 5

I must be tolerant I don't hate anyone like the insta hate I'm seeing for some of these characters.

Honestly, if I were in this situation, I'd be completely useless and dead within hours. But coming from a lifetime of horror and zombie movies, I can't help but judge them. 

• Love 8

How did he turn? I know EVERYBODY is infected? But how did he die? If he was attacked by a walker, wouldn't the walker have eaten his whole body? So he must have died from ?natural causes and then turned? Bad time to have a heart attack. I'm confused.

But, bright side, maybe now she knows about the head shot.

• Love 2

Good, that's right Madison, go for the head. First walker kill.

Yes, I apologize for my outburst Madison ugh she was fumbling in her purse and I was worried about Tobias.  She did the smashing OK I just hope Tobias didn't get bitten.

• Love 2

Honestly, if I were in this situation, I'd be completely useless and dead within hours. But coming from a lifetime of horror and zombie movies, I can't help but judge them.

Me too. I would be the girl crying in the corner, completely useless. My family would leave me behind so fast.

• Love 4

We're seeing Bites but since Gloria last episode, we're not seeing Walkers. You'd think we'd see a couple. Like another in the school that got the Principal.

You know that dead homeless person is going to turn and the kid is going to be damn near trampled getting out.

• Love 1

How did he turn? I know EVERYBODY is infected? But how did he die? If he was attacked by a walker, wouldn't the walker have eaten his whole body? So he must have died from ?natural causes and then turned? Bad time to have a heart attack. I'm confused.

But, bright side, maybe now she knows about the head shot.

I thought that his back was covered in blood.

• Love 1