• Bethenny
    • Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

Some clips from Part II are up on the Bravo site. Wowwww. The way Dorinda becomes immediately (ee-meed-jet-lee!) defanged once Bethenny speaks is pretty amazing: Does Dorinda Lash Out When She Drinks? Where's all that "You better back that shit up?" when you need it, Dorinda? When Heather speaks, when Kristen speaks, Dorinda becomes all jittery and bouncy and defensive. When Bethenny speaks--Bethenny who wasn't even at that Turks & Caicos dinner--Dorinda becomes accommodating to what Bethenny says. 

They're all pretty much saying that Bethenny is queen bee there. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 8

Some clips from Part II are up on the Bravo site. Wowwww. The way Dorinda becomes immediately (ee-meed-jet-lee!) defanged once Bethenny speaks is pretty amazing: Does Dorinda Lash Out When She Drinks? Where's all that "You better back that shit up?" when you need it, Dorinda? When Heather speaks, when Kristen speaks, Dorinda becomes all jittery and bouncy and defensive. When Bethenny speaks--Bethenny who wasn't even at that Turks & Caicos dinner--Dorinda becomes accommodating to what Bethenny says. 

It's so interesting. It's like whatever Beth says has so much more weight than what anyone else says. I think that Beth gets it though. She knows who is sucking up and who is not. She knows who is willing to take her on and who is not. I think that in the end she has much more respect for those that will take her on because they aren't sucking up. Her call out to Dorinda on Twitter last night was fantastic. It was clear that Dorinda was trying to crawl up her ass and she called her out on it. The only person she really said anything good about in her blog was Heather, and that was because they could disagree, but move on. She seems to respect that Heather is able to self-reflect.

• Love 5

Some clips from Part II are up on the Bravo site. Wowwww. The way Dorinda becomes immediately (ee-meed-jet-lee!) defanged once Bethenny speaks is pretty amazing: Does Dorinda Lash Out When She Drinks? Where's all that "You better back that shit up?" when you need it, Dorinda? When Heather speaks, when Kristen speaks, Dorinda becomes all jittery and bouncy and defensive. When Bethenny speaks--Bethenny who wasn't even at that Turks & Caicos dinner--Dorinda becomes accommodating to what Bethenny says.

That pretty much tells me everything about Dorinda. All season Beth had issues with Heather, so Dorinda felt she had to have issues with Heather.

I agree with mcm65 Beth sees what's what.

• Love 2

It is the same old crap Bethenny, Heather and now Kristen talking over Dorinda.  Bethnny is almost feral and she wasn't even there.  Let someone finish a thought.  Bethenny screaming at someone doesn't make it so.  I don't know what happened at night but the first night was Bethenny screaming STFU, Bethenny's last night was the bartender fiasco which Dorinda no part of, then there was Bethenny screaming at Ramona.  It seems Part 2 is  no better with all the talking over.

Either Heather doesn't know what condescending means or she should acknowledge she can be.  You can ever say hash tag to someone and not be condescending.

• Love 2

They all talk over each other. Dorinda was talking over them as much as they were talking over her. The caveat is Beth. Folks tend to not talk over her, and when she makes a statement, everyone stops to listen to what she is saying for the most part. The only person that really talks over Beth is Heather, which I think both drives Beth crazy, and makes her respect Heather at the same time because she doesn't just let her roll all over her. Notice I said respect. I still don't think Beth particularly likes Heather because they are too similar, but I do think that she has a lot of respect for her. 

• Love 11

This whole "Queen Bee" scenario makes me ill.

They all have to defer to that lunatic because she's Andy's favorite?

Disgusting.

Then again, maybe if the others could come up with storylines more interesting than boinking they could be taken a little more seriously. As it is they just seem desperate.

• Love 4

Oh, come on, folks. If I had to act crazy and drunk to earn $100,00+ a year, I would. Umm. No, I wouldn't. My family would be horrified to watch me behave like these women do on TV for everyone to see. It would so embarrassing  and humiliating. I'd be ashamed. But apparently, they have no shame nor do they care what anyone thinks of them in their real lives. I cannot imagine what LuAnn's children think of her after seeing her escapades. Or maybe they just think this is the way their mom has always been. Yikes. As the mother of a son and a daughter, I tried to set the best example I could of how to live a dignified, responsible life. 

• Love 6
(edited)

They all talk over each other. Dorinda was talking over them as much as they were talking over her. The caveat is Beth. Folks tend to not talk over her, and when she makes a statement, everyone stops to listen to what she is saying for the most part. The only person that really talks over Beth is Heather, which I think both drives Beth crazy, and makes her respect Heather at the same time because she doesn't just let her roll all over her. Notice I said respect. I still don't think Beth particularly likes Heather because they are too similar, but I do think that she has a lot of respect for her. 

On the topic of Bethenny's obvious queen bee thing that happened on the reunion, I will say that I had a moment of giddiness when Heather started speaking as Bethenny was speaking, caught herself, and said something like, "Sorry for cutting you off. Are you mad that I cut you off?" Bethenny came back with, "No, but you're just doing a lot over there." Heather was like, "Oh, I haven't even begun."

Heather is simply not afraid. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 16

On the topic of Bethenny's obvious queen bee thing that happened on the resunion, I will say that I had moment of giddiness when Heather started speaking as Bethenny was speaking, caught herself and said something like, "Sorry for cutting you off. Are you mad that I cut you off?" Bethenny came back with, "No, but you're just doing a lot over there." Heather was like, "Oh, I haven't even begun."

I loved it.

• Love 9

On the topic of Bethenny's obvious queen bee thing that happened on the resunion, I will say that I had moment of giddiness when Heather started speaking as Bethenny was speaking, caught herself and said something like, "Sorry for cutting you off. Are you mad that I cut you off?" Bethenny came back with, "No, but you're just doing a lot over there." Heather was like, "Oh, I haven't even begun."

Yes, that's what makes me think Heather is done with this show.  She "hasn't even begun" means she's going to say what she wants to say about the shenanigans without caring which way the chips fall before she says Bye, Felicia to Andy & Co.

• Love 13

The question was directed to Dorinda-she can't talk over herself.  I am telling you the ratings will drop like a rock next week because Andy doesn't know how to tell these women to STFU.  Ramona and Bethenny are allowed to answer questions the rest forget it.  Heather and Bethenny just start talking.  They don't need to move the question along.

I don't think Bethenny has respect for Heather I think she tolerates her.  She has conceded that Heather is going to talk over others -that isn't a sign of respect it is a sign of tolerance.

On the topic of Bethenny's obvious queen bee thing that happened on the reunion, I will say that I had a moment of giddiness when Heather started speaking as Bethenny was speaking, caught herself, and said something like, "Sorry for cutting you off. Are you mad that I cut you off?" Bethenny came back with, "No, but you're just doing a lot over there." Heather was like, "Oh, I haven't even begun."

And incredibly rude.

No one cared that Lu slept with a 21 year old until Lu turned dating a 29 year old to an insult.

Carole made a comment about Sonja-she said she didn't know if she was adopting or dating the man she brought with her to an event.  Carole is the original Queen of the Cougar Insults and apparently hypocrite. 

• Love 1

I am telling you the ratings will drop like a rock next week because Andy doesn't know how to tell these women to STFU. 

Andy has never had control of any HW reunion! They have always talked over each other, they have always interrupted each other. This reunion is NO different  from any other reunion! LOL

• Love 10

I do think the funniest thing I have ever heard is Kristen, the half wit, exclaiming to Dorinda, "you were so drunk we had to subtitle your words."  As if during a discussion someone whipped out a little I-Pad and was frantically transcribing Dorinda's drunk speak.  No Kristen the producers transcribed the words after the fact-there was no one during the argument transcribing Dorinda's words.

Bethenny needs to put her mean away or let every person have a round with her.  She goes after Dorinda with such an ugly vengeance.  Perhaps Bethenny needs to remember her STFU fest towards Sonja the first night.  Doesn't matter how much Sonja or Dorinda had to drink Bethenny is the one screaming and verbally attacking people.  Dorinda had her moment with Heather and calling her a bitch but geez Bethenny screaming again at people at the Reunion-she wasn't there during the FUCK dinner.  Dorinda said her mother would be appalled and she also said Heather's mom was a lovely lady.  Heather is the one who interpreted that to mean Luann and Dorinda were implying Heahter's mother is not a good mother.  It was Heather who went after Dorinda's daughter saying she dropped "f-bombs" all the time.  Again so much for family Heather.

I do think the funniest thing I have ever heard is Kristen, the half wit, exclaiming to Dorinda, "you were so drunk we had to subtitle your words."  As if during a discussion someone whipped out a little I-Pad and was frantically transcribing Dorinda's drunk speak.  No Kristen the producers transcribed the words after the fact-there was no one during the argument transcribing Dorinda's words.

Bethenny needs to put her mean away or let every person have a round with her.  She goes after Dorinda with such an ugly vengeance.  Perhaps Bethenny needs to remember her STFU fest towards Sonja the first night.  Doesn't matter how much Sonja or Dorinda had to drink Bethenny is the one screaming and verbally attacking people.  Dorinda had her moment with Heather and calling her a bitch but geez Bethenny screaming again at people at the Reunion-she wasn't there during the FUCK dinner.  Dorinda said her mother would be appalled and she also said Heather's mom was a lovely lady.  Heather is the one who interpreted that to mean Luann and Dorinda were implying Heahter's mother is not a good mother.  It was Heather who went after Dorinda's daughter saying she dropped "f-bombs" all the time.  Again so much for family Heather.

Yes, Heather brought up Hannah swearing after Dorinda reminded her countless times that Ella will drop the F bomb because she, Heather, does and after saying that she, Dorinda, would never swear in front of her own mother.  And, I guess Dorinda's own mother called her out on that because Dorinda pretty admitted/said that same thing in her late as always blog for that episode, so I guess Dorinda does in fact swear in front of her mother. LOL

• Love 6

Yes, Heather brought up Hannah swearing after Dorinda reminded her countless times that Ella will drop the F bomb because she, Heather, does and after saying that she, Dorinda, would never swear in front of her own mother.  And, I guess Dorinda's own mother called her out on that because Dorinda pretty admitted/said that same thing in her late as always blog for that episode, so I guess Dorinda does in fact swear in front of her mother. LOL

Dorinda needs to #backthatshitup!

She clearly used Heather's favorite Motherf--ker in conversation with Carol while they were at the hotel in London...........which is in Europe, the place Dorinda emphatically said such language was not allowed.  

• Love 9

Andy has never had control of any HW reunion! They have always talked over each other, they have always interrupted each other. This reunion is NO different  from any other reunion! LOL

No offense to east coasters but for the most part RHOBH is fairly controlled as RHOC.  NJ and NY are off the chain with interruptions.  This past year was the worst for BH but they usually let someone say something.  I think we will see the rating next week to see if my opinion is reflected.

Dorinda needs to #backthatshitup!

She clearly used Heather's favorite Motherf--ker in conversation with Carol while they were at the hotel in London...........which is in Europe, the place Dorinda emphatically said such language was not allowed.  

It was in a private hotel room not in public.

Ella's name was brought up exactly once by Luann not Dorinda.  Now I sound like Bethenny.  Dorinda said her mother would be appalled Heather brought her mother into the conversation.

No offense to east coasters but for the most part RHOBH is fairly controlled as RHOC.  NJ and NY are off the chain with interruptions.  This past year was the worst for BH but they usually let someone say something.  I think we will see the rating next week to see if my opinion is reflected.

They interrupt/talk over each other on BH/OC as well. They shout/yell at each other, turn their backs toward others, the whole shebang, just like NY does. Now, NJ and Atl. are different, those HWs will get physical with someone, not just interrupt or talk over you! LOL 

Ella's name was brought up exactly once by Luann not Dorinda.  Now I sound like Bethenny.  Dorinda said her mother would be appalled Heather brought her mother into the conversation.

No, Dorinda also talked about Heather swearing in front of her "daughter", she did not need to say Ella's name as Heather only has 1 daughter. Dorinda claimed that she NEVER swore in front of her mother, which she then revealed in her blog that her mother basically called BS on that! LOL

• Love 5

And now things are getting really ugly!!!! Seems Carole family is turning against her: http://www.allabouttrh.com/luann-de-lesseps-reveals-the-identity-of-carole-radziwills-ghostwriter/

What? Carole's family is turning against her? How do you figure that?

Carole has made no secret that her sister in law is a writer, she went to Oregon to spend time with her and her brother, she wrote her book there and the two women would write together.

This is desperate LuAnn grasping and failing. The thirst is real!!

• Love 6

What Remains Acknowledgments begins:

This book would not exist without the encouragement and love of the incomparable Teresa DiFalco, my closest friend and sister-in law, who had the temerity to marry into my family and who taught me that families are all pretty much the same; who was trapped with me on a small island off the Canadian coast and persuaded me to write my story; and whose guidance nurtured words on paper into a coherent narrative. And I thank her for keeping this author's faith alive when it so often flickered.

• Love 6

What Remains Acknowledgments begins:

This book would not exist without the encouragement and love of the incomparable Teresa DiFalco, my closest friend and sister-in law, who had the temerity to marry into my family and who taught me that families are all pretty much the same; who was trapped with me on a small island off the Canadian coast and persuaded me to write my story; and whose guidance nurtured words on paper into a coherent narrative. And I thank her for keeping this author's faith alive when it so often flickered.

Thanks for posting that. I don't understand where the idea that her family is turning on her came from. She has been honest, including on the show, about her relationship with her SIL, who is also a writer. You can visit her Twitter page to see they are still extremely close. As late as yesteday the SIL was Tweeting messages of love to Carole, and Carole back to her.

What is so funny is that last year Aviva was so certain that Bill Whitworth was her GW. That was her "word on the street" and she said she had sources and that others knew this as well. She started spending time with Lu about half way through the season, and I guess now they believe her SIL is the GW. Aviva has been on Twitter and said that she hopes Lu doesn't get fired like she did for "telling the truth". I think it's funny that Aviva thinks that is the reason she wasn't asked back. Doesn't she know that Andy and company generally reward that kind of shit? What they don't like is if folks refusing to do any of the group events.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 9

Most of the time I think these stories have no legs until someone with real money and a lot a to lose makes a statement, then I re-evaluate it and have to consider there is some merit to the discussion.  Maybe the SIL feels she should have been given a co-writer credit not a lovely acknowledgment.  I will be anxious to see what Carole has to say-if in fact her SIL goes public.

I also think that Carole is not better or worse than any other RH in that they go on a show and believe only the good will be revealed and have little or no regard for who they might have stepped on.

Thanks for posting that. I don't understand where the idea that her family is turning on her came from. She has been honest, including on the show, about her relationship with her SIL, who is also a writer. You can visit her Twitter page to see they are still extremely close. As late as yesteday the SIL was Tweeting messages of love to Carole, and Carole back to her.

What is so funny is that last year Aviva was so certain that Bill Whitworth was her GW. That was her "word on the street" and she said she had sources and that others knew this as well. She started spending time with Lu about half way through the season, and I guess now they believe her SIL is the GW. Aviva has been on Twitter and said that she hopes Lu doesn't get fired like she did for "telling the truth". I think it's funny that Aviva thinks that is the reason she wasn't asked back. Doesn't she know that Andy and company generally reward that kind of shit? What they don't like is if folks refusing to do any of the group events.

LOL, So then, is Aviva NOW admitting she LIED?  She did insist that BW was the GW last season and if she is claiming she was fired for revealing that then either she lied last season or LuAnn is about to reveal a lie during the reunion! IMO, LuAnn and Aviva deserve each other. LOL

Apart from George (easily avoided) and Bookgate/GWgate (completely uninteresting and too long to me), I have to say, I kinda liked Aviva's brittle anxiety-ridden persona as a foil for Ramonja. I agree it was her vehement reluctance to travel that probably got her fired, which is a shame (that she wouldn't travel, not that she got fired for it) because as we've seen many many times on this show with Ramonja... you can't reason with crazy. 

But, on the other hand, you can totally fight crazy with crazy. And for that reason alone, I kind of enjoyed certain forms of Aviva, before she antagonized everyone with her leg throwing and assorted antics. Her self-centered neuroses and doggedness were sort of fun to watch go up against Sonja and Ramona. She was just as good as they were at weaseling out of an insult. (See: Smith, Anna Nicole.)

Oh well, we'll always have "it's about the CHILDREN who are missing LEGS!"

• Love 3

LOL!!  This I laughed at.  We've gotta own this one.  You can't have a conversation of decent length with any real New Yorker or Jersey girl/guy and not get cut off.  Fuhgetaboutit.

Because he read the AATRH link? It's reprinted pretty much verbatim.

Who thinks the "source" is Aviva? Raise your hand.

I feel like a frickin idiot right now.  I raised my hand.  lol.

• Love 5

Because he read the AATRH link? It's reprinted pretty much verbatim.

Who thinks the "source" is Aviva? Raise your hand.

AATRH got the story from his twitter-I was trying to put up the source of AATRH story.  Aviva wasn't at the Reunion so I don't think I was her. 

This is kind of one of the stories that can die without being addressed.  If Luann did say it and it is cut there is no story.  If Luann didn't say it obviously it cannot be shown because is didn't happen. 

I compare this to the Brandi and smelly pussy story.  When you claim someone else told you something in this instance it seems Kelly hired the T. Falco and T. Falco told her she was the ghostwriter and Kelly told Luann or the ghostwriter told Luann.  So T. Falco can deny she told Luann or Kelly or Kelly can deny she told Luann.  For some reason Bravo and Andy love this crap.

you must be watching an edited version - LOL - because my blood boils more watch RHOBH episodes and reunion more than NY every season

• Love 5

I compare this to the Brandi and smelly pussy story.  When you claim someone else told you something in this instance it seems Kelly hired the T. Falco and T. Falco told her she was the ghostwriter and Kelly told Luann or the ghostwriter told Luann.  So T. Falco can deny she told Luann or Kelly or Kelly can deny she told Luann.  For some reason Bravo and Andy love this crap.

Um, I'm gonna need way more words.  LMAO!!!!

• Love 3

Um, I'm gonna need way more words.  LMAO!!!!

Girl, to make a ridiculous story short, Brandi Glanville over on RHOBH swears that Yolanda's ex-husband, Mohammed, had an affair with Joanna Krupa (leading to the demise of his marriage with Yolanda) and told her, Brandi, that Joanna's pussy smells.  She said those words on "Watch What Happens" (or the aftershow), I do believe, and Joanna is now suing her.

• Love 4

ZW...SistaLadybug got that story exactly right.

And here ya go. The video of that WWHL appearance from last November when she said it. Yikes, its not even edited/censored out !

To make it even worse, Andy Cohen's parents were on set that show as bar hosts.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 3

AATRH got the story from his twitter-I was trying to put up the source of AATRH story. Aviva wasn't at the Reunion so I don't think I was her.

This is kind of one of the stories that can die without being addressed. If Luann did say it and it is cut there is no story. If Luann didn't say it obviously it cannot be shown because is didn't happen.

I compare this to the Brandi and smelly pussy story. When you claim someone else told you something in this instance it seems Kelly hired the T. Falco and T. Falco told her she was the ghostwriter and Kelly told Luann or the ghostwriter told Luann. So T. Falco can deny she told Luann or Kelly or Kelly can deny she told Luann. For some reason Bravo and Andy love this crap.

Or, LuAnn found out that Kelly was working with Carole's ex sister in law and decided in her vendetta against Carole that this must mean the sister in law is Carole's ghostwriter. There is no indication that Teresa DiFalco is the one claiming to be the ghostwriter, to Kelly or LuAnn or anyone.

Aviva wasn't at the reunion, but she knows about the allegation because she's talking about it on Twitter. I bet she's talking about it to anyone who will listen.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 4

Girl, to make a ridiculous story short, Brandi Glanville over on RHOBH swears that Yolanda's ex-husband, Mohammed, had an affair with Joanna Krupa (leading to the demise of his marriage with Yolanda) and told her, Brandi, that Joanna's pussy smells.  She said those words on "Watch What Happens" (or the aftershow), I do believe, and Joanna is now suing her.

ZW...SistaLadybug got that story exactly right.

And here ya go. The video of that WWHL appearance from last November when she said it. Yikes, its not even edited/censored out !

To make it even worse, Andy Cohen's parents were on set that show as bar hosts.

Shit.  Dead on the floor like Mateo. 

• Love 5

AATRH got the story from his twitter-I was trying to put up the source of AATRH story.  Aviva wasn't at the Reunion so I don't think I was her. 

This is kind of one of the stories that can die without being addressed.  If Luann did say it and it is cut there is no story.  If Luann didn't say it obviously it cannot be shown because is didn't happen. 

I do believe that the info came from Aviva directly or that she put the idea of finding the GW in LuAnn's head. LuAnn and Aviva have gotten very, very chummy out of nowhere! LOL I wonder who contacted who first? Did LuAnn seek out Aviva in hopes to bring Carole down at the reunion or did Aviva contact LuAnn in hopes of getting revenge on Carole who she blames for getting fired from the show?

Or, LuAnn found out that Kelly was working with Carole's ex sister in law and decided in her vendetta against Carole that this must mean the sister in law is Carole's ghostwriter. There is no indication that Teresa DiFalco is the one claiming to be the ghostwriter, to Kelly or LuAnn or anyone.

Aviva wasn't at the reunion, but she knows about the allegation because she's talking about it on Twitter. I bet she's talking about it to anyone who will listen.

Aviva and LuAnn have gotten very, very chummy since filming ended and before the reunion was filmed! 

• Love 1

Are the DiFalcos the mother and daughter duo from that movie? Jackie O's relatives?

Carole's maiden name is DiFalco. Teresa was married to Carole's brother.

I believe you are referring to the Beale's.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 3

Carole's maiden name is DiFalco. Teresa was married to Carole's brother.

I believe you are referring to the Beale's.

Thanks. I think I got even more confused because I thought Big Edie (the mom, right?) was Edie DeFalco.

• Love 2

And now things are getting really ugly!!!! Seems Carole family is turning against her: http://www.allabouttrh.com/luann-de-lesseps-reveals-the-identity-of-carole-radziwills-ghostwriter/

I don't usually bother reading anything on the gossip sites unless it's about a new HW casting, an existing HW leaving or one getting arrested but I clicked on that link and can't help but wonder why.   There's nothing about Carole's family turning against her or anything getting even close to ugly.

Can  someone please explain why we're discussing this?   I didn't watch last season and missed BookGate as I believe it is called.   Did that happen during the season, at the reunion or both?

Unless I missed it, I don't recall any discussions about Carole having a ghost writer or not during this season. If it didn't happen during the season why does anyone care if she had a ghost writer or not?  I think many authors do avail themselves of help when writing a book and may be reluctant to admit it.  Either way it doesn't matter.  The book was written long before Carole became a HW so why is it relevant?   I doubt any of us intend to write a thesis on the HWs so not only don't I get purpose of this discussion,  I don't have the time, energy or desire to participate.

I'll sit this one out with Rhetorica. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

First Look is Sunday at 8:48 pm.  I found his odd entry on Bravo site-for a First Look on Saturday of New Jersey???????????????http://www.bravotv.com/schedule Maybe they meant New York.

I think they corrected the mistake. When I clicked on the link it said it was "unavailable", so I went to Bravo main and checked the program schedule and it says First Look for NY. LOL

• Love 2

I think they corrected the mistake. When I clicked on the link it said it was "unavailable", so I went to Bravo main and checked the program schedule and it says First Look for NY. LOL

Somebody from Bravo must be reading this site.  it took them under an hour to correct it.

• Love 1