Type keyword(s) to search

Black Ink Crew - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I agree that she was frustrated. I don't feel that her being upset with the situation is wrong. I do feel her approach and hitting under the belt was wrong. She operated off of hearsay. Then she proceeded to tell a man, her friend no less, that he was a bitch. Those are words you can't come back from when dealing with men. They were asking her to explain what she was talking about and she went 0-100 real fast. Like they said, if it were an argument between same genders, those would have been fighting words. She's got to be more communicative. We understand her completely. They don't get it.

I agree the women on the show are MESSY! Kat is lucky that she's a woman & Ryan had some self control. Cuz calling a grown man a b¡tch is fight words 4 so!

I agree the women on the show are MESSY! Kat is lucky that she's a woman & Ryan had some self control. Cuz calling a grown man a b¡tch is fight words 4 so!

I don't get why these men think

1) that Kat has to sit around making money for someone else's business in which she has no ownership stake/equity or she is sneaky/disloyal/etc. She isn't telling their clients to cancel their appointments and come to her instead. She isn't hiding what she is doing, and they have every opportunity to set up booths at and network at these conventions as well.

2) that they made her. Last I saw, she was the one doing high quality art, on herself, UPSIDE DOWN AND BACKWARDS. How offensive for Van to say that. Negro, worry about your case and not imagining that you made her, especially when her work outshines yours.

3) they can holler at and talk to women any old kind of way. Even before the bitch situation, Ryan has loud talked and basically hollered at her (and Charmaine) before, even when they were sitting on the steps in front of the club, as well as when she was talking about going to the NYC convention, with NO provocation. Don has proven his disrespect (to Charmaine and Ashley, as well as physical intimidation) and apparently he is back at it again on the boat on the next episode. Plus, he doesn't have a dog in the fight but always has his mouth in it. What does he do as Phor's "assistant" anyway? Pass him the box of rubber gloves and A&D ointment? I didn't think Van was that way, but he showed his ass too.

Phor ain't shit. You gonna fuck me and beg me to give you a chance but you can't even say, hey yall, tone it down or "she's a good artist in her own right" or something to show support? It's not even taking sides, it's just being decent. That would dry my pussy right on up for him. 

Charmaine is messy as shit. Leave Don alone, save the texts, and just let it all come out on tv. He's too unpredictable and seems violent. Plus he's a liar. He will look stupid in the end. Right now she just looks dumb pressing the issue. 

Ryan IS a bitch. He wants to whine and cry and argue every time someone else's life doesn't line up with plans to make HIM money. He can fuck right off. They're supposed to be his employees for life? Nah, bruh.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 2

Charmaine, Charmaine, Charmaine, please STFU about that angry ass man who don't want to claim you before we see our first murder on reality TV. Obviously Charmaine seems to be hurt that their little thang meant more to her than it did him. She is hell bent on people knowing he is still texting her, he still wants her. Look at his actions, which speak way louder than his words. Stop talking to his baby mama because you already told her the truth. Stop insinuating shit cuz even if he and Ashley broke up for good, you would look crazy to be back with the likes of him. Somebody up thread said Charmaine needs to sit her ass down somewhere - yeah, do that. Find someone who really cares about you and treats you with the respect that you deserve.

• Love 2

Ashley is way extra. She could have adjusted her own reactions so that Charmaine would look like the thirsty one. But she reacted like a hood rat. Charmaine was drunk, falling all over everything, just looking bad. She is just not a classy woman at all. Ashley let her see she affects her. You know, Charmainne is the girl that I would antagonize because her esteem is so low. Mean, yes. But she just isn't a very nice person either. Why does she even keep trying to talk to Ashley?!

Ryan does it for me- all the way. He was so sweet and gentle with that girl who likes him. Don't know her name.

There aren't other buildings for Kat to move into? So moving upstairs is the answer?

Ok Van and Don's exchange with crying, I am not sure how Ibfeel. Anyone else conflicted?

I feel for Charmaine, I think she wants to have a relationship, but she's attracted to sorry men and she's a very sloppy drunk.  She's a pretty girl who needs to stay away from the booze because it seems once she starts drinking she doesn't stop.

• Love 1

Why has this show moved up on the list of shows I crave to see.

I love it. They are dynamic and keep me intrigued, no matter what I think of them. I can't wait for Monday nights, especially since LHH:NY, Empire, Heroes Reborn, etc are rather dull or on winter break, this has taken priority. 

I love it. They are dynamic and keep me intrigued, no matter what I think of them. I can't wait for Monday nights, especially since LHH:NY, Empire, Heroes Reborn, etc are rather dull or on winter break, this has taken priority.

Whew oh good, I am not alone. They really do keep it exciting!

• Love 1

I like this show on one hand, but on another hand I think it's kind of sad.  I really shook my head when Ashley took Don's ring.  

I don't think Don should marry anyone until he deals with his anger.

Interesting they talk so much about gun violence and how it's affected them all; it made me wonder, if Don had a gun on the episode last week, on the boat, what would have happened?  That man was so crazy angry, it took the other guys to hold him down.  

See, a lot of times I sense that too many young black women think the way Don acts is normal; I got the sense that it was more important for Ashley to have a man than anything else.  She spoke of her parents, how her father cheated on her mother and how her mother never married and is alone now.  What Ashley didn't say is, "well is your mother happier?"  The truth is that Ashley herself will probably be alone in a few years if she marries Don; IF Don doesn't change.  

This is why I really think parents should sit down with their children and turn off shit like VH1 and watch some HGTV, because on that show you see black couples who are married to each other, no baby mamas or baby daddy's.  You see shows like "Fixer Upper" which sometimes can get a bit corny and silly; but what I like is how this couple works together and really loves each other.   I think it's very important that children see that there's something else out there, other than dysfunction and insanity.

I like this show on one hand, but on another hand I think it's kind of sad.  I really shook my head when Ashley took Don's ring.  

I don't think Don should marry anyone until he deals with his anger.

Interesting they talk so much about gun violence and how it's affected them all; it made me wonder, if Don had a gun on the episode last week, on the boat, what would have happened?  That man was so crazy angry, it took the other guys to hold him down.  

See, a lot of times I sense that too many young black women think the way Don acts is normal; I got the sense that it was more important for Ashley to have a man than anything else.  She spoke of her parents, how her father cheated on her mother and how her mother never married and is alone now.  What Ashley didn't say is, "well is your mother happier?"  The truth is that Ashley herself will probably be alone in a few years if she marries Don; IF Don doesn't change.  

This is why I really think parents should sit down with their children and turn off shit like VH1 and watch some HGTV, because on that show you see black couples who are married to each other, no baby mamas or baby daddy's.  You see shows like "Fixer Upper" which sometimes can get a bit corny and silly; but what I like is how this couple works together and really loves each other.   I think it's very important that children see that there's something else out there, other than dysfunction and insanity.

• Love 2

I don't get why Van didn't shout for the 4 month boot camp. For real? You were facing years!!

Neuro you are right about Don and the treatment of women on this show plus all on Vh1. These kids think this is how life should be. Worse, the perpetuation of how a black woman should act. Saw this video on FB yesterday that said black women were aggressive and dominant towards their black men and submissive to their white men. I kid you not! Someone has taken the time to compile various clips as examples and posted it with this long list of how horrible black women are. That is a sad commentary.

• Love 1

I think I saw that video, Tommy Sotomyor or some other douche.  A black woman posted that the reason black women are more "submissive" or "nicer" to white men is because white men don't treat them like shit, which, when I see shows like this on VH1, I agree with.

• Love 1

Ashley's brother threw me a curve ball with that nonsense he spewed.

That pissed me off.  That shit is something I hear and see a lot, especially from black men.  The attitude is, "well at least he's a black man".  When what they're saying is,  "you're not going to find anybody else."  What a jackass.

• Love 2

I'm mad they wrapped this up on me all surprise-like. I would've appreciated a heads up or another week or something. Will there be a reunion? I can't imagine them not getting another season, there's plenty of activity and charisma here.

Van's last IG post was 3 weeks ago, so he's just started his stint at camp. Sucks he had to go away but this was a blessing compared to prison. His daughter is cute. How old is she, 15?

I hope Charmaine learns that she can have a good time and turn up without being THAT girl. 

I'm glad Ryan and Kat were able to talk it out. I wonder if she will ever get that respect back for Phor. I don't know if I could. No matter the "side" he took, he just sat there and let men scream on her like she was a dude. We see how Don acts, so I'm guessing there wasn't a lot of respect for women taught in that household.

Ashley is a joke. DJ will be the next generation to think its ok to treat a woman and relationship any old kind of way because he sees his parents do it. Her brother ain't shit. All of a sudden a free weekend in Punta Cana and this raggedy ring means she should swallow his guaranteed dog ass ways? I'll wait for next season to see how Don does her dirty. There's .000000001% chance that he is respectful and doesn't cheat ever again. She is that type of chick tho. The ones who think they are better because a man "claims" them, despite treating them like absolute trash and embarrassing them over and over again. The "my huzzzzzbin" type of girls. It's a shame because she seems to have her own, works, takes care of her kid (and Don's no job having ass), and is cute and probably pleasant enough outside this drama. 

I'm ready for another season. What does Ryan's (and Jeremih's) baby momma do for a living in LA? Is anything going to come of Danielle and Ryan? I don't see it, but maybe she needs it just to break free of Terrence and his little string along game. 

• Love 2
Ashley is a joke. DJ will be the next generation to think its ok to treat a woman and relationship any old kind of way because he sees his parents do it. Her brother ain't shit. All of a sudden a free weekend in Punta Cana and this raggedy ring means she should swallow his guaranteed dog ass ways? I'll wait for next season to see how Don does her dirty. There's .000000001% chance that he is respectful and doesn't cheat ever again. She is that type of chick tho. The ones who think they are better because a man "claims" them, despite treating them like absolute trash and embarrassing them over and over again. The "my huzzzzzbin" type of girls. It's a shame because she seems to have her own, works, takes care of her kid (and Don's no job having ass), and is cute and probably pleasant enough outside this drama.

Yes, yes, yes to this.  Ashley's problem is she sees older women who are alone and says to herself, "I don't want to be like that."  What she doesn't ask herself is, "are these women happy?"  Sometimes it's better to be alone than to wish you were.  

Ashley stated that she and Don were very young when they started seeing each other, then she got pregnant (bad move!)  All that did was to accelerate the relationship, they had to start playing house because they were going to be parents.  Had Ashley not gotten pregnant, she would have seen that Don was a player and dropped him.  I see this with so many young black women, and it saddens me because it's like I can see what's coming; I may be wrong, but probably not.

• Love 2

That pissed me off.  That shit is something I hear and see a lot, especially from black men.  The attitude is, "well at least he's a black man".  When what they're saying is,  "you're not going to find anybody else."  What a jackass.

Exactly, what kind of brother...protector...or good dude would ever say something like that?

• Love 2

I live around the corner from the shop, but I have NEVER seen anyone from the show there except when they are filming. I have been making a point to look whenever I walk past for years (though I don't go in or anything). I don't believe that the people on the show really work there. I don't really watch the show, but I do enjoy seeing shots of the 'hood when I catch it occasionally. 

Anyone watching this new season? Looks good!! I still can't sand Dutchess.

I did watch the season opener. Why?? Not sure.  Dutchess makes my ass itch.  She really envisions herself as some goddess of the tattoo world and they should all bow down to her.  Trick please.

And here we go again w Caesar not paying his child support. No worries,  Dutchess will most certainly come thru and pay it again like last time.  Nothing like planning a family with a man that doesn't take care of the one he already has. 

• Love 3

I did watch the season opener. Why?? Not sure.  Dutchess makes my ass itch.  She really envisions herself as some goddess of the tattoo world and they should all bow down to her.  Trick please.

This made me laugh longer than I would like to admit LMAO! It's so true though…I admire her hustle, and there's nothing wrong with having faith in your abilities, but Dutchess seriously isn't skilled enough to be that pompous. There are better tattoo artists in NYC. WAY better. And while I do think Dutchess is pretty in an earthy type of way, homegirl needs to have an economy sized tube of Blistex with her at all times. Her lips stay looking crusty and peeling. I have pair of full lips too, and a little dryness will make you look like Tyrone Biggums real quick. Work on that, honey.

I can pretty much guarantee that King and Queen of Harlem will never make it to the altar. What kind of life are they going to build when they both live and "run businesses" in two separate states (more on that in a minute)? And can we please retire the whole "OMG I think I'm pregnant, let's cut to commercial while I whip out an EPT and pretend to pee on it" storyline? I've seen the same scenario on three reality shows just last week. Just stop, producers. And I agree with trying to build a life and start a family with a man who doesn't take care of the one he already has. I know people have strong opinions about Child Support and I'm probably simplifying it, but IMO, just have the friggin' courts take it out of your check each week. That's proof positive you're doing something to provide financially,  and there's no leverage any baby mama can have on you. It's all there in black and white. These hood arrangements where "I'll give you money when I can" really don't benefit anyone in the long run.

Speaking of which, I'm glad to see Kathy get a TH, that means she's hopefully getting a paycheck for being on this show and being cast as "Crazy Baby Mama #2" like she has been the past few years. Nothing about what O'Sh*t is doing now is surprising, at all, so I don't have much to say about him. 

As far a Black Ink the shop goes, I know quite a few people that live in Harlem (my husband grew up there), and have been in and around the neighborhood the shop is in, and it is closed more often than not. And like someone said above, the cast is almost never there, and if there are no other tattoo artists other than Oh Sh*t, how is the shop even making any money? Leasing fees and business taxes are astronomical in Manhattan. How can he afford to just shut down for an entire month? And correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, tattoo artists are independent contractors, much like hairstylists. The shop makes money by the artists renting booth space, to do their work. But as long as you're licensed and have clean equipment, you can work pretty much anywhere. My brother who is covered in tattoos, has a licensed tattoo artist come to his house whenever he wants to get inked. Not sure why Sh*t and Dutchess couldn't do that, if they have as extensive of a client list as they claim. The only ones that would be affected would be the non tattooing staff. Whatever.

Donna is the one that makes me itch, mainly in places where the sun don't shine. Like secondhand STD type of itching. She basically came to NY to be a Black Ink groupie and is wondering why she is still an apprentice after two years. Sex doesn't get you nearly as far as you think it will, honey. You have to have some sort of work ethic, which she clearly does not have. How do you book an appointment and leave all your equipment at home? And I have to say it, her look is too extreme for me. I know that's just part of the body mod culture, but between the big blonde and rainbow hair, the facial piercings, the effed up teeth, and those blue contacts, I cringed when she appeared onscreen. The only one I've seen that can pull off the extreme looks are Kat Von D and Dave Navarro. Donna just looks unwashed to me. They all do, really except for Ted. Ted at least looks like he showers and puts on clean underwear on the regular.

Speaking of Ted, he looks good and like he's dropped a few pounds. Glad to say he has an actual job at Black Ink (at least one you can report to the IRS) other than "resident couch sitter." I thought it was pretty damn funny how he shut Donna down about her appointment without even sitting up. That scene was meant to be made into a "That Moment When You're Too Lazy to…" etc, LOL!

Edited by Angelsmom1009
  • Love 6

So one of the few likable people on this show didn't even last a full episode? Melody was too nice and too talented for Black Ink anyway. I wish Teddy had spoken up for her while she was sitting there, but I'm glad he didn't back down from Cesar. I did cringe a bit when he said that he took the "initiation" to hire Melody.

Dutchess continues to be insufferable. Judging by the tat she did for her dad, I really don't think that she's that great of an artist...can't tell her that though. She sucked all of the life out of the room when she came back to the shop. I'd hate to be around her. She and Cesar are the perfect couple...both have a grossly inflated sense of self-importance.

It was nice to see Sassy, but why does Puma keep opening shops?

And I have to agree, Donna is hard to look at.

• Love 1

This made me laugh longer than I would like to admit LMAO! It's so true though…I admire her hustle, and there's nothing wrong with having faith in your abilities, but Dutchess seriously isn't skilled enough to be that pompous. There are better tattoo artists in NYC. WAY better. And while I do think Dutchess is pretty in an earthy type of way, homegirl needs to have an economy sized tube of Blistex with her at all times. Her lips stay looking crusty and peeling. I have pair of full lips too, and a little dryness will make you look like Tyrone Biggums real quick. Work on that, honey.

I don't like you. Tyrone Biggums, tho??? I scared my cat, laughing like a hyena.

Oh Dutchess is a dreadful artist. Absolutely dreadful. In fact that they all are. That shop is filthy. I doubt anyone cleans it.

• Love 1

Donna just looks unwashed to me. They all do, really except for Ted. Ted at least looks like he showers and puts on clean underwear on the regular.

Damn, this encapsulates everything I feel about this show. Ev'ry last one of 'em look like they would stink to high hell as they lean over you. The only one I can even slightly rock with are Ted and homegirl who did time in jail in AZ. At least the two of them look like they TRY.

• Love 2

So Dutchess is going to claim she was taken advantage of by Donna? Uh, okay Dutchess.

She can NEVER admit to wrong doing. Such a victim.

I don't like OShit. But Kathy really rubs me the wrong way.

Sky is hysterical. I could watch a show just with her.

Cesar is a horrible tattoo artist. Just awful.

• Love 3

So Dutchess is going to claim she was taken advantage of by Donna? Uh, okay Dutchess.

She can NEVER admit to wrong doing. Such a victim.

I don't like OShit. But Kathy really rubs me the wrong way.

Sky is hysterical. I could watch a show just with her.

Cesar is a horrible tattoo artist. Just awful.

n

I think I would love to see a show o the adventures of Skyy and Cardi B. Oh the times they would have together!

What I notice about this crew of "tattoo artists" is that they're never sketching. Nobody ever has a book close at hand where they're just working on ideas. They all suck. No way would I let any one of them free hand draw on me just for a chance to be on teevee. No sir!

I was wondering what happened to Sassy and why she's not in the new season.  I thought Melody, the new artist, kicks Dutchess all around the block and back again. But my last guilty thought is I want to see Dutchess and O'Shit doing the deed.  I don't blame her.  O'Shit is the definition of a well-hung stud who knows how to get the job done while the boy you're with pays the bills.  Lol.  

• Love 1

As far as talent and artistry, Melody needs to be with the Chicago crew. NY is such a raggedy bunch of bullshit. These people suck. My 15 year old draws better than them. 

Shut the fuck up, Dutchess. Ceasar, pay your child support and stop trying to hide money then blame baby mama for being "evil." Sky is funny, needs her own show and to leave these no charisma deadbeats behind.

• Love 2

Melody is the real deal. Her work is breathtakingly beautiful. And she is an incredible person. Duchess should be afraid.....very afraid. Hmmmm. Positive upbeat Melody or stanky drama-loving negative Duchess. Who would you choose?

But I disagree on Melody being better off w the Chicago crew. Their owner was just a jealous, whiney baby the way he dealt with Cat's doing her own thing by choosing to attend the conventions. She begged the crew to go but they refused. And when it became obvious that she was hustling and making $ as well as a name for herself at the conventions they got attitudes. I felt like I was watching a 5 year old, not a grown man who owns his own business. Anyway, I'd hate to see Melody have to deal w that crap. She could hold down her own spinoff I think.

Puma.......I'm really starting to like Puma. Cesear and his crew are just dirty looking. Like, take a bath/ wash your hair at least once a week. I dont think his baby needs to be hanging out at the parlor but still, i give Puma props for at least taking care of his child. She is a cutie. I wish Melody had come to Puma's shop. She is drug free. Puma is on probation trying to be drug free.

Cant leave wout mentioning that super fine man (10 yr sober dude who got moon goddess tat). That man is FINE!

On 4/26/2016 at 3:49 AM, AtomicPlayGirl said:

Melody is the real deal. Her work is breathtakingly beautiful. And she is an incredible person. Duchess should be afraid.....very afraid. Hmmmm. Positive upbeat Melody or stanky drama-loving negative Duchess. Who would you choose?

But I disagree on Melody being better off w the Chicago crew. Their owner was just a jealous, whiney baby the way he dealt with Cat's doing her own thing by choosing to attend the conventions. She begged the crew to go but they refused. And when it became obvious that she was hustling and making $ as well as a name for herself at the conventions they got attitudes. I felt like I was watching a 5 year old, not a grown man who owns his own business. Anyway, I'd hate to see Melody have to deal w that crap. She could hold down her own spinoff I think.

Puma.......I'm really starting to like Puma. Cesear and his crew are just dirty looking. Like, take a bath/ wash your hair at least once a week. I dont think his baby needs to be hanging out at the parlor but still, i give Puma props for at least taking care of his child. She is a cutie. I wish Melody had come to Puma's shop. She is drug free. Puma is on probation trying to be drug free.

Cant leave wout mentioning that super fine man (10 yr sober dude who got moon goddess tat). That man is FINE!

Yeah, Ryan is a big old bitchy crybaby, I just meant as far as her talent level, working in a shop with other real artists, that crew is a better fit. They seem to actually practice art and creativity.

So now Miss Dutchess has been tongue raped by one of the minions?? Is there no end to her ridiculousness? I'm not sure what kind of 90210 incest is going on in that shop but Caesar seemed real calm about hearing somebody else was eating his cookies.  

Am I imagining the previews wrong or does it look like we find out that even O'SHIT has had a go with Miss Priss?

Dutchess is a hot ass mess. How can she even say that she was basically raped when she says she can't even remember what happened. If you don't remember then you don't have a story to tell. She went to Miami and acted a fool, took off her ring, and engaged in oral sex with Donna. Even the witness backed up Donna's story. If Dutchess felt that she was raped then she would have screamed or something to get the other women's attention who was also staying there.

The fact that Caesar sent Donna home to "work on her portfolio" is just kind of lame to me. Could have just separated the two from working at the shop at the same time since Dutchess is really a part time employee anyway.

• Love 1
(edited)

We didn't get a lot of Dutchess diaries there towards the end either.  

I have very little faith that O'shit will cop to being with Dutchess.  O'shit can't afford to lose his gig and Ceas will boot him if he admits anything.

The skye/Donna stuff looks totally skippable.

Edited by 33kaitykaity
(edited)

So surprise, surprise, they actually did open a spot on 125th. They're actually around the corner and up the block from me now. I thought it was meant to be instead of the original spot, but it seems they made it a second location. That whole "we need 2,000, 2500 square feet" thing tho ... yeah, no. My neighbor told me her daughter went over to get a tat, and the place was smaller than the original place. (She didn't, though, but I forget right now why she didn't get it.)

Edited by SnarkKitty
1 hour ago, SnarkKitty said:

So surprise, surprise, they actually did open a spot on 125th. They're actually around the corner and up the block from me now. I thought it was meant to be instead of the original spot, but it seems they made it a second location. That whole "we need 2,000, 2500 square feet" thing tho ... yeah, no. My neighbor told me her daughter went over to get a tat, and the place was smaller than the original place. (She didn't, though, but I forget right now why she didn't get it.)

I hope the daughter didn't get a tat because she realized their work is garbage.  Dutchess is a terrible artist, O'SHIT is the best one in there and he can't spell. If she's smart she won't go back.

I hope the daughter didn't get a tat because she realized their work is garbage.

They're always salivating over women that come into the shop and making inappropriate comments; I don't know how any woman would subject herself to that.  Also like you said and I totally agree, their work is straight garbage.  Not to mention two people have sued after their tats became infected.   The shop looks filthy, I'm surprised they haven't been shut down by the Board of Health.

Dumb Shit (or Dip Shit, whatever his name is) is only paying $134 every other month for child support?  GTFOH.  I take it back - OShit is "Dip Shit" and Kathy is "Dumb Shit".  Take the guy to frickin' court already and be done with it.  She is really stupid.  A lot of horrific screeching on this show by the females.  I don't really watch this show.  They all look busted and dirty.  As in filthy dirty.  I want to scrub myself when I see this cast.  At least the LHHOA cast is pulled together.

(edited)

I really cannot stand dudes who want an accounting of their children's child support money. Guess what, asshole? A pair of shoes every 8 months doesn't pay for groceries, the light bill,  insurance, rent, doctor's copays, children's Tylenol, toilet paper, and all the other million bills that come along with taking care of kids. Plus, I'll be damned if I'm going to call you and justify and beg every time my kid needs something. Pay your child support and I'll take care of buying the shoes. If Kathie bought an iPhone, so the fuck what? Your kid was fed, housed, clothed and everything else, and on top of that I bet YOU had a smartphone already. What kind of balling out do you think she is doing with that lil raggedy piece of money you give her? Maybe buying a couple of MetroCards? HATE dudes like that. In theory, I get his little confessional saying who is Ceaser to mediate, but C was right, the judge is going to say those shoes were a gift, show me the money. He at least KNOWS what will get you locked up.

So glad we didn't have to deal with too much of Dusty Dutchess tonight. Why does Sky need a redo fight? I don't know how well Donna can throw down, but Sky should be happy they didn't end up in an all out brawl, busting stitches and ruining her surgery. That said, I wonder if the payment agreement was laid out prior to the trip. I know in the confessional Sky said splitting it amongst themselves, but that could have been her after the fact saltiness. If they did, then Donna is really shitty to not pay. Otherwise she's just partly shitty, because I can somewhat see her point if she was the only one who actually helped and did the caregiving while the other friends just hung out and lounged while Sky recovered.

Sick of Puma's mother in law. Ceaser's tattoo was hot garbage. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 5