Type keyword(s) to search

Into (the Badlands) the Media

I love Daniel Wu, but I'm not sure if I will like this show. However, I wish him well and will give it a try. If you are not familiar with him, I recommend "One Nite in Mongkok," "Purple Storm," "Cop on a Mission," "Bishonen," and "City of Glass."

Well, it debuted well - will be interested to see how many eyeballs it can maintain.

AMC’s Into the Badlands took a sword to the competition Sunday night.

Buoyed by its monster Walking Dead lead-in, the martial arts drama attracted 6.4 million viewers and a 3.2 demo rating, edging out NBC’s Blindspot and CBS’ Supergirl (which both bowed to a 3.1) as the fall’s top-rated freshman debut (broadcast or cable).

• Love 1

Yes!!! I love this show. I don't really have a problem with this thing being pushed back to 2017. Give it more time to create a very expansive looking universe. The fight choreography looks complex, I can imagine it taking some time to perfect.

Well, okay then.  I was cleaning up my forum and came to double-check there was no reason keeping this on my list.

I like it, but it's such an oddball mish-mash, I'm kind of surprised it was renewed and I'm downright shocked they'll let a year-plus pass before they resume the story.  They thought they had to force feed it during TWD to get people onboard in the first place!