Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I’m looking at the group picture and focusing in on Mr Terrific. All I can see are the 2 light patches over his knees and I am hearing in my head, ‘Target practice. Shoot me here shoot me here.’

Edited by BunsenBurner
It was a group picture not a single one
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I wonder what Carina would do if for a full 48 hours she couldn't name drop a single soul

Ha - she probably couldn't do it. And it sounds like Jarett lost his job today so that'll make it extra awkward. At least we can count on lots of IG pics of EBR...

See the whole #Stemily vs #Ilovemywifemorethenlifeitself#letmetellyouallthereasonswhy#sothere debate means nothing to me. I've always said Im far more invested in how often Oliver and Felicity are sleeping together on the show then I give a crap about how often or with who the cast are sleeping with. I'm not a fan of his wife but that has nothing to do with the show and everything to do with her encouraging people before the election to vote third party because she implied the two shall remain nameless cadidates were "just as bad as each other". Yep hard pass. 

But it will never not weird me out or have me side eyeing the whole cast members hijacking Emily's friends. First Katie, then Echo, then Stephen and now apparently Stephens wife. Like it makes me over think things like do they not have their own friends? Or did Carina Jean Luc Aisha and Jarrett just become friends with Emily so they could celebrity hop their way into friendships with other cast members? 

So did she leave stephen's name out for a specific reason because we know he'll be in the car...trying to show  a narrative that the wife and emily are all buddy buddies.

Whose idea was it to put Carina in charge of selling this, she literally became friends with stephen's wife like a minute ago.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is there some goss that I missed out on?

I can see people wanting to be friends with EBR. She seems to be really adorable! Maybe the wife is a fan too! 

Not really. It's all pointless crap. 

Ugh. Just saw his costume. What is it about Halloween that brings out the worst in people, particularly the Arrow cast. Between Colton and Katie doing black face and Emily defending Hilary Duffs pilgrim and Indian costume. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cleanqueen said:

So did she leave stephen's name out for a specific reason because we know he'll be in the car...trying to show  a narrative that the wife and emily are all buddy buddies.

If it’s for Colton’s wedding those 4 might be driving to wherever and Stephen flying in Saturday morning.  Even if Emily isn’t working tomorrow Stephen might be.

6 hours ago, Kymmi said:

I love Colton, but his halloween costumes are getting gross.  I thought I hated Miss Piggy, until I saw his Marge Simpson.  

This is basically his Ursula costume with a different face. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

I wonder what Carina would do if for a full 48 hours she couldn't name drop a single soul. 

I sometimes wonder why she does it. To get others to think she is a cool kid? 

I mean she must not be a bad person because they seem to like her. However she seems to be the definition of social climber. She must be over the moon to finally be in SA‘s circle. She is milking that for all it‘s worth.

Also, I know this is rude but these days I find CH too be a little over the top. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, LeighAn said:

See the whole #Stemily vs #Ilovemywifemorethenlifeitself#letmetellyouallthereasonswhy#sothere debate means nothing to me. I've always said Im far more invested in how often Oliver and Felicity are sleeping together on the show then I give a crap about how often or with who the cast are sleeping with. I'm not a fan of his wife but that has nothing to do with the show and everything to do with her encouraging people before the election to vote third party because she implied the two shall remain nameless cadidates were "just as bad as each other". Yep hard pass. 

But it will never not weird me out or have me side eyeing the whole cast members hijacking Emily's friends. First Katie, then Echo, then Stephen and now apparently Stephens wife. Like it makes me over think things like do they not have their own friends? Or did Carina Jean Luc Aisha and Jarrett just become friends with Emily so they could celebrity hop their way into friendships with other cast members? 

Aisha is a bigger star than EBR.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Aisha is a bigger star than EBR.

Aisha as in Aisha Tyler? Yeah, and it's not even close. She's had prominent recurring roles on shows like Friends and 24 and been a series regular on Criminal Minds and Ghost Whisperer. Not to mention her gig as a CBS talkshow host. 

• Love 2

And EBR's career has benefited more from Aisha than the reverse.

That said, that friendship seems fairly genuine to me.  Most of their self-published social media stuff is directly promoting projects, but that is literally part of the job as Hollywood people.  Meanwhile, they also seem to hang out with each other for kicks and each has visited the other.

I want Aisha to host another Arrow panel.

• Love 14

The only one in that group whose motives I question are Carina's, and only because she's so pathetically desperate to let any and everyone know who she knows and hangs out with. A few weeks ago, she posted an Insta story of some of her friends getting in a limo and you can hear Stephen's wife in the background saying, "Carina, stop Instagramming and get in the car!" I feel like that's probably a pretty common situation for anyone she's hanging out with who has a verified Twitter account/any measurable access to fame.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Also, CM should learn from her friend Jarett how you caption your photos without making it about name dropping people. 

As @apinknightmare said she can't go 48 hours without name dropping. I don't think she could breathe without name dropping.

• Love 1

Well, then she must have been in heaven at this wedding. But all jokes aside, I think she is already over moon being this friendly with SA and his family. I know I don't know her and she might be lovely but it feels like as though her life revolves around being friends with famous people. Her IG has so many pics of people and she isn't even in the photo. Maybe I just have a different understanding of friendships or maybe that is just Hollywood and that is why I don't get it. 

I think there was a photo SA posted with his 35 'closest' friends and someone from the party comment on it and wrote his name incorrectly. Maybe these are those kind of friendships. 

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I expected Emily at Colton's wedding but I'm kind of surprised Stephen was the only other Arrowverse cast member.

There were a lot of people that didn't seem to be there that I thought would be. Chloe Bennett, KC, WH, JB.

Yeah, but this didn't look like a close friends and family only wedding. It looks like they threw a big lavish party.

I figure some had work obligation or such, but yeah I just expected more.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Yeah, but this didn't look like a close friends and family only wedding. It looks like they threw a big lavish party.

I figure some had work obligation or such, but yeah I just expected more.

Which makes me wonder how close Colton is to them in the first place...

42 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I guess they had like 500 closest friends than Colton's former coworkers..at some point you have to draw a line even for a big wedding ?

People's article says there was 120 guests, which isn't that bad. It's just that they were mostly all celebs who shared so much on social media that it made it seem bigger.

2 hours ago, Chaser said:

I expected Emily at Colton's wedding but I'm kind of surprised Stephen was the only other Arrowverse cast member.

Weirdly, the other Arrow cast member who was there was Janina Gavankar. I know they were in some of the same episodes in season 1, but I can't for the life of me remember a scene between Roy and McKenna Hall.

4 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Weirdly, the other Arrow cast member who was there was Janina Gavankar. I know they were in some of the same episodes in season 1, but I can't for the life of me remember a scene between Roy and McKenna Hall.

They must be good friends, because she was at his engagement party too.