Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Good things happened in those shoes. LOL

I wonder why JH and RG didn't take the jet. (and PB, WH, SA).

True :) I'm keeping my expectations low though - I like to be surprised :)

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I like those shoes LOL

:) I don't like them very much but I bet they're comfortable:D I just remembered last year we all had our opinions on them, haha.

Edited by looptab
1 minute ago, quarks said:

Candice Patton's puppy as this season's Flash.

Who is with me yes/yes?

I'd happily watch 42 minutes of that puppy (and any pets any of the cast/crew have) over some of the actual episodes of the shows from the past few seasons. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Chaser said:

DR and CP are ying yang.

Good things happened in those shoes. LOL

I wonder why JH and RG didn't take the jet. (and PB, WH, SA).

Maybe they aren't in Vancouver?  I saw a video clip of JH & her husband driving saying they were on their way.  

2 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Who are the people on the ends? Far left is dauther of one of Harrison Wells', I think? And the guy next to CP?

I thought the girl on the end was Grants gf tbh but I could be wrong and next to CP isn't that the guy who plays Wally?

I'm curious how Stephen and Katie are coming to San Diego? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I thought the girl on the end was Grants gf tbh but I could be wrong and next to CP isn't that the guy who plays Wally?

I'm curious how Stephen and Katie are coming to San Diego? 

KC was flying somewhere yesterday, so i would guess she arrenged her own transportatiton.

SA looks so happy in that video. Not! Haha.

Also I can't stop looking at CP's puppy. I want one. Specifically that one. Gimme!

15 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

A closer look at Stephen on the floor of the plane. I still have no idea why he's on the floor. Bad back, maybe? Or just more comfy there:

DFSsCgDWsAEw_1w.jpg

Bad back was my thought. 

• Love 2

The other day I thought JH's hair looked grey and now KC's looks kinda green. Or is it yellow? Did my eyes break or something? LOL.

That blonde looks terrible. I like her nails though.

Just now, Angel12d said:

The other day I thought JH's hair looked grey and now KC's looks kinda green. Or is it yellow? Did my eyes break or something? LOL.

I think it might be the filter she's using. She posted an Insta story earlier and it was just really blonde (and also looked terrible).

• Love 3

Didn't EBR go blonder as well? S6 should be titled "Battle of the Blondes"

JH hair is weird to me....it looks really blonde in that video she posted but then her other videos from the past few days she looked mainly brunette! Her hair one from her trailer had blonde tips.

And I don't know what's goin on with KCs hair..it looks like she dyed her hair underneath more brunette instead while making her top layer blonder.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I think it's the lighting. (Or the filter, as @apinknightmare said.)  It looks green to me too - it's not your eyes. :)

I see she's really got the dark lashes going there.

Edited by Starfish35
9 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Didn't EBR go blonder as well? S6 should be titled "Battle of the Blondes"

JH hair is weird to me....it looks really blonde in that video she posted but then her other videos from the past few days she looked mainly brunette! Her hair one from her trailer had blonde tips.

And I don't know what's goin on with KCs hair..it looks like she dyed her hair underneath more brunette instead while making her top layer blonder.

Well the character EBR plays has always been blonde. The other two not so much.

• Love 9
Just now, Starfish35 said:

I think it's the lighting. (Or the filter, as @apinknightmare said.)  It looks green to me too - it's not your eyes. :)

Phew! I actually worried for a second there because others were seeing yellow but it just looked green to me, like the kind bleached hair goes if you go into a swimming pool. Haha.

Just now, Angel12d said:

Phew! I actually worried for a second there because others were seeing yellow but it just looked green to me, like the kind bleached hair goes if you go into a swimming pool. Haha.

Yeah that's how it looks to me too - chlorine green.  But I think it's the lighting. :)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is that Syfy thing an interview?

It's a cable channel so I'm assuming so.

I saw someone post this on twitter of a prediction for the interview haha

DFTG7DWUMAA8TVb?format=jpg

• Love 9
(edited)

I think contrary to JH, KC can look quite good with blonde hair but over the last few months, she seems to have opted for a lighter and lighter shade and that was a really bad choice on her part . I know it's ultimately up to the actresses how they choose to look, but IMO, the fact that the producers are vetoing any drastic changes to EBR or DR's appearance while they are approving of drastic makeovers for KC and JH, which don't even suit them, is pretty telling to me. 

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, strikera0 said:

I know it's ultimately up to the actresses how they choose to look, but IMO, the fact that the producers are vetoing any drastic changes to EBR or DR's appearance while they are approving of drastic makeovers for KC and JH, which make them look so much worse than before, is pretty telling to me. 

Telling in what way? I'm just assuming they don't care what their hair looks like anymore.

Edited by Guest

Telling in the way that they just don't care about the characters.

Felicity has a very specific look that they want to maintain so I am not surprised they wont allow her to do anything drastic. Not so sure why they are against DR having a beard. Changing up a characters look can be very refreshing if done correctly. Allowing PB to change his up was a godsend.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Telling in the way that they just don't care about the characters.

Felicity has a very specific look that they want to maintain so I am not surprised they wont allow her to do anything drastic. Not so sure why they are against DR having a beard. Changing up a characters look can be very refreshing if done correctly. Allowing PB to change his up was a godsend.

Exactly that. It's one thing if an actor changes their hair color and it ends up enhancing their looks. It's a whole other thing if it makes them look worse than before, which is clearly the case for both KC and JH, but the producers/studio don't care because their characters are of no particular importance to them. 

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I wonder if the EPs or CW/WB think the beard makes DR look old and, that's why they won't let him keep it? Personally i think it makes him look hot but, you never know what Suits will come up with.

I know the Gossip Girl boys (Penn Chace Ed) use to complain The CW wouldn't let them have facial or chest hair, so I assumed it was a network thing. But then Stephen has facial hair, a few of the The Original actors have facial hair so I'm not sure.