Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Nobody from Flash was up there at the cake cutting ceremony. The huge group picture was taken on the red (green) carpet. It is no different from the cast of The Originals being in a big group picture with TVD cast.
article-2496935-1951C1E400000578-180_634

The cast has nothing to do with it, it is the people in charge of the event who are responsible to get all the necessary groups they want.

but look at the arrangement of this pic...the stars of the show are in the center. clearly this was arranged as such.

It is barely any different from big group picture with the Flarrow people. 99% of the Arrow cast is together and just like how Kat is between 2 network peeps while 3 of her cast mates are together (and there are 3 more cast members MISSING from the photo), EBR is disconnected from everyone else inbetween 2 network peeps.

The green carpet photo inself doesn't bug me because it looks like they just yelled photo and everyone who was around jumped in. I can nick pick it with EBR being away from the cast, Ritter being in the photo, CL kissing KCs check (That's a classic attention getting move you don't do in a group photo) but the photo clearly had no thought put in about showcasing anything. Basically they needed to take a second photo.

The cake cutting pic ticks me off. It was such a mess. People that didn't need to be there. The placement of the cast was awful. 

Seriously, when is Chico getting fired?

• Love 15

I don't care about hypotheticals and what might have happened or what so-and-so might have been thinking or whatever. Why am I not allowed to be irritated about the coverage without being condescended to or being told "there there, don't be mean to the poor innocent actors from other shows"? Is this not the Arrow board?

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 20

I don't get this discussion. Aren't people allowed to express their frustration anymore? I don't understand what you're advocating for, @Primal Slayer. People clearly have an issue with both the organization and some of the actors, I don't think anybody needs defending. All of the pics you posted upthread to 'compare' actually prove that for other shows it was just the main cast plus the execs, so your point is?

• Love 11

Barrowman and EBR are still on the show. CL and KC are not. 

And for the record, I got annoyed that JB and EBR kept making out in every group pic. Once was funny. Then it got old fast.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 10

I personally see nothing wrong with anything any of the actors did.  And I particularly do not think Caity did anything wrong at all, and I think it's horrible if she's getting hate and abuse on social media for it.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Nothing about KCs behaviour is surprising. What was surprising was Caity going along with this.

Katie didn't do anything wrong. And the only thing Caity did wrong was be at the cake cutting and she wasn't the only one. 

• Love 3

Katie didn't do anything wrong. And the only thing Caity did wrong was be at the cake cutting and she wasn't the only one. 

Seriously they couldnt Stephen have this day? That is pretty shabby. I thought Caity at least had more respect for Stephen. Already knew long ago that Katie absolutely doesnt. But i guess they are roommates now.

Caity will have some focus this weekend at EWPopfest since she seems to be only cast member from LOT who is listed there.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lily-n11 said:

Maybe something like this will work?

love horses.jpeg

That is...um...I'm gonna go with no? LMAO.

It made me laugh though so good one! :)

Edited by Guest

Baby Canary is so sadly underwritten.  I might be able to get interested in her if I had some idea why she was still out there fighting after the lecture last season.

Just want to add one thing:

5 hours ago, tarotx said:

65xye9.jpg

I kept looking for EBR and wondering why she wasn't in the photo. Then I realized she was between Willa and Katie, at least I think that's her.  On the picture projected on the screen, I can't see her at all.  I watch for OTA, not whoever that guy at the front with the knife is.

Eta:  I shouldn't have said "the guy with the knife."  I was thinking of the guy in the front beside Katrina Law.  I thought he had a knife but now that I look at it again, it's just a finger.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I kept looking for EBR and wondering why she wasn't in the photo. Then I realized she was between Willa and Katie, at least I think that's her.  On the picture projected on the screen, I can't see her at all.  I watch for OTA, not whoever that guy at the front with the knife is.

EBR is between KC and Wendy. Wendy is pretty well hidden between EBR and Willa. This picture is never not making me point and laugh forever.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 10

What the hell is happening here?! I expected some media stuff especially after  arrow100 party, and only I see some poor horse kept being beat.

I really dont give a s** who stood where and who is in pictures, main Q is where are the articles about party, some spoilers, some teases, or generally buzz. There is nothing, ooo apparently there are some flash spoilers, but nothing so far about you know titular show called Arrow.

So can we leave poor horse at rest and talk about why now, when is arrow apparently good again, there is no buzz in media, twitter and tumblr are silent and there is some weird thing called Billicity!?! Yes, with two LL, I hope is joke ship name, cuz its funny... fandom world is going crazy, and it is just beginning of the season. Gods helps us after episode 5 and 10, there is some really bad spoilers outside.

Edited by Lidach
  • Love 2

I appreciate the way WH is holding the knife in that pic. It's visual representation of how I feel about this whole dumb event. Love Willa! 

The journos are probably holding onto the articles until the appropriate time, which I'm assuming is closer to the 100th episode. But not even throwing out a tease and instead focusing on The Flash and their cast is BS. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lidach said:

I really dont give a s** who stood where and who is in pictures, main Q is where are the articles about party, some spoilers, some teases, or generally buzz. There is nothing, ooo apparently there are some flash spoilers, but nothing so far about you know titular show called Arrow.

So can we leave poor horse at rest and talk about why now, when is arrow apparently good again, there is no buzz in media, twitter and tumblr are silent and there is some weird thing called Billicity!?! I hope is joke ship name, cuz its funny... fandom world is going crazy, and it is just beginning of the season. Gods helps us after episode 5 and 10, there is some really bad spoilers outside.

Well, the EP's kind of 'beat' the hope and enthusiasm out of most of the fandom and pretty much alienated all of their fanbases so that's probably why there's no online buzz and tumblr is silent. I don't know why there are no articles though. Maybe the reporters will save it for the actual 100th episode.

Also, what spoilers are you talking about? Have they already been discussed in the spoilers thread?

19 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Hehe Elementary just did their 100th episode and the comparison. People can check it out of they want. 

Chicago Fire should have something coming up soon too, I think. The also debuted in 2012 with Elementary and Arrow.

Edited by lemotomato
10 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Well, the EP's kind of 'beat' the hope and enthusiasm out of most of the fandom and pretty much alienated all of their fanbases so that's probably why there's no online buzz and tumblr is silent. I don't know why there are no articles though. Maybe the reporters will save it for the actual 100th episode.

Also, what spoilers are you talking about? Have they already been discussed in the spoilers thread?

Yeah, I notice lot of people on twitter just gave up. Spoilers regarding

Spoiler

Oliver sleeping around, as "homage" to season 1/2 Oliver probably, Felicity still with BF, and return of KC with big bang or some ring is in question, she is probably Ms Queen in some distorted reality, but according to Canadagraph pap Olicity fans will go crazy after ep 10, so, see, no good stuff.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lidach said:ide contents

but according to Canadagraph pap Olicity fans will go crazy after ep 10, so, see, no good stuff.

This is news to me. when did he say that?

7 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

TANGLED! Which gave us the greatest piece of Arrow fanart ever made!

large.jpg

I thought of that too. And there's one where the horse is Laura, haha.

• Love 2

That's may favorite fan art ever. Tangled >>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>>>>>>....>>>Frozen.

As for PapDouche,

Spoiler

He never said anything about Ep. 10. He just said something was going to trigger Olicity fans. He said it in response to someone saying they wanted LL and OQ together, so I think people jumped to conclusions. Considering the episodes shot, I think it's more likely to be Oliver sleeping with the Reporter or OQ and LL being married in FakeWorld (but there isn't anything concrete to support that, Laurel could be married to Tommy for all we know).

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Chaser said:

That's may favorite fan art ever. Tangled >>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>>>>>>....>>>Frozen.

As for PapDouche,

Hide contents

He never said anything about Ep. 10. He just said something was going to trigger Olicity fans. He said it in response to someone saying they wanted LL and OQ together, so I think people jumped to conclusions. Considering the episodes shot, I think it's more likely to be Oliver sleeping with the Reporter or OQ and LL being married in FakeWorld (but there isn't anything concrete to support that, Laurel could be married to Tommy for all we know).

Thank you :)

And, Totally agree on the Tangled/Frozen ranking. :)

• Love 2

I do have to admit I find it kind of hurtful/irritating if there are people who get off on mocking people for liking their own thing about a TV show. 

While I do believe that some people should reconsider their way of communicating properly, I doubt it is any better if you are a producer/writer/actor or even a paparazzi who baits people for liking a certain element of a show.

I, mean the paparazzi guy, hates O/F but he could just leave the people alone. He also baits people who like EBR because he isn't a big fan of hers either. 

Spoiler

Sadly, they give him spoilers, so he can mock people while knowing he is right when it comes to their reaction. And if his tweet is any indication then people will be truly angry again. I wonder how long they will still be angry until the writers/producers will have managed to completely alienate that part of the fandom. I know for a fact that I am not as interested as I used to be. I'd prefer to watch Lethal Weapon and Lucifer at the moment because I feel like I don't need to be irritated any further.

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Lidach said:

Yeah, I notice lot of people on twitter just gave up. Spoilers regarding

Reveal hidden contents

Oliver sleeping around, as "homage" to season 1/2 Oliver probably, Felicity still with BF, and return of KC with big bang or some ring is in question, she is probably Ms Queen in some distorted reality, but according to Canadagraph pap Olicity fans will go crazy after ep 10, so, see, no good stuff.

Ah. Dude has been out-scooped. We knew all this stuff already.

But sure, Canadagraphs. I'm quaking in my boots! LMAO.

3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Butting in here to +1 this right here. C'mon, C-graphs... your game is getting weak. 

Edited by fangirlforever320
1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

I've been ignoring the spoilers since mid to late summer - and knew all of that. So yeah, out-scooped is a little bit of an understatement. :)

• Love 1

I don't think his twitter said anything about after 5.10 but if that is what he is talking about it's 

Spoiler

NuCanary coming on and being a potential love interest.  She is recurring with a possibility of regular.  She first appears in 5.11.

2 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I don't think his twitter said anything about after 5.10 but if that is what he is talking about it's 

Hide contents

NuCanary coming on and being a potential love interest.  She is recurring with a possibility of regular.  She first appears in 5.11.

I'm guessing this convo is in reference to his comment about "Olishitty fans being triggered,"

Spoiler

which was in response to a tweet from someone hoping that Oliver and Laurel get back together, I'm guessing maybe it has something to do with KC's appearances (maybe the "wedding" we were debating about during the 100th episode, or something to do with her appearance in 5x10. Or maybe he is talking about NuCanary coming in as a love interest, IDK.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Reveal hidden contents

If that's true, then I can see

Spoiler

Olicity fans leaving the show in droves.  Things are bad enough now, what's the point of sticking around and doing social media if Oliver starts banging NuCanary?

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Delphi said:

Just throwing this out there, cause if other people are gonna complain so am I.  That cake is ugly.   It looks fake and not like a cake.   It looks like a plastic sign and I could have made something better in my kitchen despite being a terrible baker. 

Thank you! I didn't want to say anythingLOL but I agree. Wholeheartedly.

I'm also probably spoiled on the AWESOME Impala cake that SPN had for it's 200th.  Maybe if Arrow makes it that far..

• Love 2