Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I might actually be ill if I have to watch Nyssa/Laurel bonding. It would be SO unearned and I have this terrible feeling it's coming after their last interaction. I'll cry if badass Nyssa gets added to the list of characters who are being used as props this season :(

• Love 14

I might actually be ill if I have to watch Nyssa/Laurel bonding. It would be SO unearned and I have this terrible feeling it's coming after their last interaction. I'll cry if badass Nyssa gets added to the list of characters who are being used as props this season :(

I think you forget the Season 3 Slogan: Arrow - Where every beloved character's main purpose is to prop Laurel up. 

• Love 8

Oh, it's happening. It's most definitely happening. She went from telling her that she wasn't fit to wear Sara's jacket to giving her boxing tips. Next up? Full-on approval and an offer to come under her tutelage.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 6

Responding in Bitterness thread.

Stephen Amell @amellywood  ·  2h 2 hours ago

Tonight's the 60th episode of #Arrow -- It's a neck breaker. A spike yanker. A gauntlet thrower. And a tear jerker. Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/amellywood

I'm sensing a trend...  as I recall, the 50th episode had very little Felicity.  Now the 60th episode has very little Felicity.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood  2h2 hours ago

Was a real pleasure sharing an episode capper with @PaulBlackthorne yesterday. It was an earned scene. #Arrow

Is this where Quentin finally finds out that Oliver is the Arrow? Because lord help him if it really did take him this long to figure it out.

Pushing tonite's episode...

Arrow retweeted

ArrowWritersRoom @ARROWwriters  ·  35m 35 minutes ago
Desert Island Game! What three items would you bring with you to #LianYu? #ArrowWednesday #TheReturn

Arrow @CW_Arrow  ·  43m 43 minutes ago
Thea takes drastic measures to survive the island.  #Arrow is all new TONIGHT! @Willaaaah

https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow

Edited by tv echo

Tonight's episode would have better if it was OG Team Arrow having to deal with Slade

I was so excited when I heard that Slade was coming back because I wanted to see how he'd react to OG Team Arrow.  Now I'm all meh, especially since I doubt there will be much of Diggle or Felicity.

• Love 6

It seems like such a missed opportunity. It was really team Arrow that took Slade down but it's being hand waved.

If this episode really was a love letter to the fans, it would be Team Arrow with Slade on the island. Keep the flashbacks in Starling City. Team Arrow was the most popular thing to come out of Season 1 and Laurel/Tommy wasn't a totally hated thing. Plus the Tommy/Thea dymanic was popular.

• Love 4

It seems like such a missed opportunity. It was really team Arrow that took Slade down but it's being hand waved.

For real! We could've had Oliver/Felicity/Diggle on Lian yu with Slade. Slade captured Felicity with Oliver and Diggle rushing to save her or Diggle going to save Felicity and Oliver after Slade captures them. We could have had good Olicity drama, a Slade/Diggle Fight evoling into all 3 against Slade .

If this episode really was a love letter to the fans, it would be Team Arrow with Slade on the island. Keep the flashbacks in Starling City. Team Arrow was the most popular thing to come out of Season 1 and Laurel/Tommy wasn't a totally hated thing. Plus the Tommy/Thea dymanic was popular.

Now that I think about it I would've loved Oliver/Sara/Felicity/Diggle on the island vs Slade. Felicity is terrorised by Slade and the other three fight Slade to save her.(I'm not trying to DID Felicity but of the four she would be the weakest). We couldve even a Girl power moment with Felicity and Sara being a part of Slade being defeated

ArrowWritersRoom @ARROWwriters  ·  35m 35 minutes ago

Desert Island Game! What three items would you bring with you to #LianYu? #ArrowWednesday #TheReturn

They just tweeted this too (shocker!):

ArrowWritersRoom @ARROWwriters  ·  13m 13 minutes ago

By far the most popular (and unsurprising answer): OLIVER QUEEN! Followed closely by Dig and Felicity, of course! #ArrowWednesday #TheReturn

Edited by drspaceman10
qwertygadoo asked:

Hi Marc! You are the best! Im writing a paper about Marvel and DC comics and as a person who has worked for both can you say what the difference is between the two company working wise

Working wise, it doesn’t differ too much.  It’s pretty much the same process at both places.  That said, my experience at DC didn’t involve any interaction with company-wide events like it has at Marvel, so they may approach tie-ins differently.  The people at both companies are equally lovely to deal with.

http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/

Edited by tv echo

But, but...  You mean Felicity's scene didn't "break the internet"?  I'm shocked.  Shocked, I tell you.  MG always has his finger on the pulse of fandom reaction. 

Oh. Wait.

• Love 18

IIRC: Poor Thea, Oliver and Thea, Slade Wilson, Detective Lance, and Tommy Merlyn

The interesting thing is that is the first time anyone called Laurel as BC and not a peep on Twitter. she didnt trend no time during her arc. Tatsu, Maseo, Atom, Roy, all of them were, but not iconic BC.

• Love 11

But, but...  You mean Felicity's scene didn't "break the internet"?  I'm shocked.  Shocked, I tell you.  MG always has his finger on the pulse of fandom reaction. 

Oh. Wait.

After ruminating for a few days and gauging the fandom's temperature, I believe he amended it to 'fracture'. :)

• Love 4

Someone should ask MG why he has the inability to receive criticism.  If multiple people are pointing out the same issues, maybe they're not just bitching to bitch.  Maybe they, ya know, have valid points.

Maybe include some links to articles from the critics.

According to his twitter messages, SA is in New York right now. Is there any Con or other public event taking place this weekend? Or is it an entirely private trip of his? Maybe he is visiting Colin Donnell?

Edited by Kordi

Maybe the Felicity flashback would've created more of a stir among surprised fans if MG hadn't posted the spoilers about her appearance in 3x14.

I suspect  he was getting a lot of "give me a reason to watch this episode since you've destroyed Olicity" tweets.

• Love 3

I know that Olicity fans do organized Twitter trends weekly, but I'm kind of curious about something if anyone knows.  Last season, did Olicity stuff trend regularly during the Wed. night episodes?  It doesn't seem like there have been many Olicity related trends during the episodes this season, but there hasn't really been a whole lot of Olicity moments this year, either.