Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Though the context of how that quote normally is used doesn't make sense.  Normally "live to fight another day" is about sensible retreat and regrouping, not surviving an explosion trigger by the bad guy ending himself.  

• Love 6

Full JB panel at MegaCon Tampa Bay on Sep. 30, 2017 (yesterday) - I only skimmed through the video and didn't hear any Arrow news....

Celebrity Q&A With Fan Favorite John Barrowman Megacon Tampa Bay 2017
Published on Oct 1, 2017, by MR.GEEKMEOUT

Just short greetings from yesterday...

david nykl à Paris Manga & SCI-FI Show 24
Published on Sep 30, 2017, by Paris Manga & Sci-Fi Show

manu bennett à Paris Manga & SCI-FI Show 24
Published on Sep 30, 2017, by Paris Manga & Sci-Fi Show

• Love 1

Next weekend's comic cons (updated with schedules)...

NEW YORK COMIC CON, October 5-8, 2017 (NY)
Manu Bennett (likely part of 10/7 Shannara Chronicles panel) and Geoff Johns (for 10/6 DC Doomsday Clock panel)
No Arrowverse panels. But panels for DC's Gotham (part of 10/8 'Warner Bros. Television Takeover' panel) and The Gifted (10/8), and panels for Marvel's Agents of SHIELD (10/7), The Punisher (10/7) and Runaways (10/6).
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com
Panels, Screenings & Special Events Schedule

Rebels Spartacus IV, October 7-8, 2017 (Paris, France)
Katrina Law and Nick Tarabay
http://www.people-convention.com/pages/conventions-a-venir/rebels-spartacus.html
No panel schedule posted

Edited by tv echo

That's such a cute/fun promo! They should do more like that.

Also, are they new scenes or just filmed for this? Because I really want an Olicity scene of Oliver bringing Felicity lunch. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I think so.  Which means that Oliver will take him to BBB for a father/son bonding moment.  I for one can't wait. [/sarcasm]

Or maybe they just tossed a scene his way?

Also, in the shot when Felicity opens the door for Oliver, I swear I saw desks and computers in the loft space.  Maybe I'm seeing things

Spoiler

but it would solve a set location issue if they had her start her business there.

• Love 3

I was thinking these were something fun they did last season, beacuse both Felicity's outfits are from early S5. But then I realized that Rene wasn't in a suit at that point or possibly even the bunker, but training at HIDE's old playground. And Dig was in the army.

44 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

Posting these from the Big Belly Burger promo (GIF source) for no other reason than they're cute as heck --

tumblr_ox7hilFpqI1tiq97xo1_500.gif

tumblr_ox7hilFpqI1tiq97xo2_500.gif

tumblr_ox7hu5LLIO1tiq97xo1_500.gif

tumblr_ox7hu5LLIO1tiq97xo2_500.gif

Adorable promo is adorable❤

They've definitely never been in the show but whether they were filmed just for the promo or are actual scenes I'm not sure. I mean that blue dress is from 5x01 and the orange dress I'm pretty sure Felicity has worn as well. But considering Rene is there in a suit with the blue dress I'd assume it's a new scene.

3 hours ago, Angel12d said:

That's such a cute/fun promo! They should do more like that.

Also, are they new scenes or just filmed for this? Because I really want an Olicity scene of Oliver bringing Felicity lunch. 

giphy.gif

He packed her lunch on her first day as CEO in 4x02 if that helps? So maybe he is carrying on the tradition and bringing her lunch on her first day of starting her own company? 

• Love 4

How is she always smiling while she works out?! I wear an expression of "kill me now" when I go to the gym. Haha.

42 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Is she going to a new studio? 

At first I thought she was just working with a new trainer at T3 Athletics, but this trainer's Instagram bio link to Studeo Gyms so it definitely looks like she's going to a new place. Which is very well and good for her, but what of the possibility of workout videos with other cast members? Huh, EBR, huh?

1 hour ago, bijoux said:

At first I thought she was just working with a new trainer at T3 Athletics, but this trainer's Instagram bio link to Studeo Gyms so it definitely looks like she's going to a new place. Which is very well and good for her, but what of the possibility of workout videos with other cast members? Huh, EBR, huh?

In the past she used to sometimes hit the gym more than once a day. So maybe she just added something to her existing place.

Some background on that Big Belly Burger commercial (posted above)...

Arrowverse Gives Big Belly Burger Its First Faux Commercial
Posted by Dan Wickline October 2, 2017 
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10/02/arrowverse-big-belly-burger-commercial/

Fans of the Arrowverse are well aware of Big Belly Burger. It was first introduced in Arrow as the place John Diggle’s sister-in-law Carly worked, and it became a regular location during Season 1. When The Flash started up, Central City had their own Big Belly Burger and the restaurant chain has been mentioned in a bunch of episodes. But the fictional franchise didn’t start on television. It was first created by writer/artist John Bryne in Adventures of Superman #441 back in 1988. It was first drawn by Jerry Ordway and was designed on the real world Bob’s Big Boy restaurant franchise.
In the comics, it is the biggest fast food franchise in the United States and was founded in Central City in the 1950s. It’s known for three signature burgers: the Belly Buster, the Belly Bloater and the Cheesemeister Deluxe. It’s also known to have good fries and shakes… though Eobard Thawne likes the curly fries.

To promote the return of Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow, the CW has put together this faux commercial for the fast food chain, mixing in various footage from over the years of the characters talking about or eating Big Belly Burgers. The nice touch as that int he commercial they refer to the fact that the currently serve Central City and Star City while they will soon be opening in National City. I wonder if there will be a Big Belly Burger in Freeland when Black Lightning debuts next year.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

the CW has put together this faux commercial for the fast food chain, mixing in various footage from over the years of the characters talking about or eating Big Belly Burgers. 

They didn't though? They skipped a bunch of references from Arrow s1-s2 and filmed new stuff just from Arrow.

• Love 2

From SA's facebook yesterday...

Stephen Amell was live — with Nocking Point.
12 hrs · Paid · 
Nocking Point has decided to raise some money for the people of Puerto Rico. We will be selling discounted 2 packs until October 14th with 100% of the profits going to Unidos Por Puerto Rico.
Head over to nockingpointwines.com if you'd like to contribute. All the details are in this video. And I have a little bit to say about what transpired in Las Vegas yesterday.
— Products shown: NP 2 Packs.

Edited by tv echo

I think what Manu Bennett said is that before his Crixus days it would be him but he got a shoulder injury from the shield and fighting so he couldn't beat SA on the salmon ladder now.  All these hidden injuries as well as ridiculous diets and workouts ... and we the audience then compare ourselves to their screen personas rather than their real ones.

Of course SA had to say something about Las Vegas, he's SA. But I wonder if it caused problems between his Canadian upbringing and his 100% Texan in-laws.  (Edmonton had what is suspected to be a terrorist attack that same day but he had a knife and not a gun. No one died.)

12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think what Manu Bennett said is that before his Crixus days it would be him but he got a shoulder injury from the shield and fighting so he couldn't beat SA on the salmon ladder now.  All these hidden injuries as well as ridiculous diets and workouts ... and we the audience then compare ourselves to their screen personas rather than their real ones.

Of course SA had to say something about Las Vegas, he's SA. But I wonder if it caused problems between his Canadian upbringing and his 100% Texan in-laws.  (Edmonton had what is suspected to be a terrorist attack that same day but he had a knife and not a gun. No one died.)

I think its even harder for SA because his father lives in Edmonton. 

• Love 3