Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

This compilation has some more EBR and SA but I'm actually posting it because it has a number of other castmates I've never seen videos of including PB talking about his saggy English butt.  

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

There are videos of them sharing a workout and SA basically using EBR as an extra weight.  Impressive stuff on both side.  

Here's one of them.  

People were talking about Emily and Stephen's wife working out together..not Emily and Stephen..

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

People were talking about Emily and Stephen's wife working out together..not Emily and Stephen..

Yeah, this. I remember SA and EBR working out together. This was new to me.

Next weekend's comic cons - updated guest lists and panel schedules...

Fan Expo Canada, August 31-September 3, 2017 (Toronto, Canada)
Stephen Amell, David Ramsey and John Barrowman (also Tom Cavanagh)
http://fanexpocanada.com
Schedule (pdf):
FRIDAY (Sept. 1, 2017)
2:00 PM - CELEBRITY Q&A WITH FAN FAVOURITE JOHN BARROWMAN 

SATURDAY (Sept. 2, 2017)
1:15 PM - CELEBRITY Q&A WITH THE FLASH'S TOM CAVANAGH 

SUNDAY (Sept. 3, 2017)
11:00 AM - CELEBRITY Q&A WITH THE STAR OF ARROW STEPHEN AMELL 
4:15 PM - CELEBRITY Q&A WITH ARROW'S DAVID RAMSEY 

Dragon Con, September 1-4, 2017 (Atlanta, GA)
Josh Segarra, Willa Holland, Echo Kellum, Paul Blackthorne, Katie Cassidy, Neal McDonough, Alex Kingston, John Barrowman and Kevin Alejandro (also Katee Sackhoff, Danielle Panabaker, Rick Cosnett, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Matt Letscher, John Wesley-Shipp, Michelle Harrison, Carole Barrowman, Benjamin Percy, GA comics writer, and Clay & Susan Griffith, authors of The Flash: The Haunting of Barry Allen and Arrow: Generation of Vipers)
http://www.dragoncon.org/?q=guests
[No Panel Schedule]

Edited by tv echo
Updated for guest change.
10 hours ago, tv echo said:

SUNDAY (Sept. 3, 2017)

Cross my fingers and hoping by Sunday afternoon DR can't hold it in any longer and gives up all the secrets in his panel.  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Cross my fingers and hoping by Sunday afternoon DR can't hold it in any longer and gives up all the secrets in his panel.  

After Stephen said he got angry phone calls about spilling about the wedding I don't think we are going to get much more wedding talk :( 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I am not as concerned about the hair as I am about those brows. It looks like someone with a REALLY shaky hand overfilled them. 

That's exactly what I was thinking. Right before wondering if they'll have a Halloween episode this year.

23 minutes ago, bijoux said:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Right before wondering if they'll have a Halloween episode this year.

I wonder if she's just getting them tinted or something, and went to the rehearsal with the tint still on for whatever reason? 

2 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Never would have noticed the brows until you guys mentioned them.  My first thought was, does her hair look darker?

JH's hair seems to be everchanging. She used to be full-on blonde with dark roots early in the season, but lately, her hair has started to resemble her look from last year with the blonde highlights and very light hair ends. 

Edited by strikera0
50 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I didn't even recognize her as first..?

I didn't recognize her at first either.  Until I scrolled down and read the name I was like "wait who is that? What show is this?" Lol. 

1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Never would have noticed the brows until you guys mentioned them.  

No, I didn't notice them either, although now that they've been pointed out, I can't not see them. 

3 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

I didn't recognize her at first either.  Until I scrolled down and read the name I was like "wait who is that? What show is this?" Lol. 

I swear it's like that in most of her posts.  Remember last year when she looked like KC?  That freaked me out.  

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Sunshine said:

I thought Stephen got angry phone calls about revealing Slade Wilson would be in S6.  They planned to announce it at SDCC.

Nope it was about the wedding. When Emily teased something about Olicity getting married in one of the group interviews, Stephen told her to be prepared for an angry phone call on Monday because he got one for revealing too much. 

14 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Nope it was about the wedding. When Emily teased something about Olicity getting married in one of the group interviews, Stephen told her to be prepared for an angry phone call on Monday because he got one for revealing too much. 

I can't find the quote right now but I'm pretty sure he said Slade is the thing he got a call about. Given that it was so talked about at SDCC, I think the wedding was an approved spoiler. 

8 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I can't find the quote right now but I'm pretty sure he said Slade is the thing he got a call about. Given that it was so talked about at SDCC, I think the wedding was an approved spoiler. 

Then why would he tell Emily to expect a phone call after she did the two truth one lie game about Olicity being married? 

I mean hey if the wedding is an approved spoiler I hope we do hear more but my impression from SDCC is the only approved spoiler was "we might be dead we might not be but isn't it cool Olivers going to be a dad?" 

• Love 1
Just now, LeighAn said:

Then why would he tell Emily to expect a phone call after she did the two truth one lie game about Olicity being married? 

I'm pretty sure he said in an interview or something it was the Slade thing.

Maybe the reason he told Emily to expect a phone call was because talking about the wedding in general is spoilerish and was a big fat no on the list of things they could opine on. 

Or Maybe he got in trouble in two different occasions. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I mean hey if the wedding is an approved spoiler I hope we do hear more but my impression from SDCC is the only approved spoiler was "we might be dead we might not be but isn't it cool Olivers going to be a dad?" 

Maybe he was teasing her? As far as I know though the only thing he mentioned getting in trouble over was the Slade thing. 

I always figured he was given the okay to mention the wedding to get a little buzz going and give reporters a softball subject to ask about since they weren't going to outright give much commentary on the new season. 

• Love 1

This is why people think there's some kind of bias going on because the Arrow account never does things equally. The stuff they RT definitely favors certain actors, IMO. Wouldn't be an issue if they did the same for everyone. IDGI.

• Love 4

As a fan, I hate that we don't see more new media content with SA or EBR, but both are on record as avoiding photo shoots for different reasons.  SA doesn't like them; EBR avoids negative backlash.  Of course that doesn't stop them from making some kind of original graphic like it is their job or something...

Not really an effort, I think they just found a gif of him with balloons. The writers are usually the ones who acknowledge the actors birthdays and they didnt acknowledge Echo's which i found weird. At least someone gave him a tweet since he didnt get a lot of them. I dont think it's any bias, they just suck at their job since we know they actually used to put an effort in wishing all their cast a HBD.

On 8/28/2017 at 9:01 AM, tv echo said:

Next weekend's comic cons - updated guest lists and panel schedules...

Fan Expo Canada, August 31-September 3, 2017 (Toronto, Canada)
Stephen Amell, David Ramsey and John Barrowman (also Tom Cavanagh)
http://fanexpocanada.com
Schedule (pdf):
FRIDAY (Sept. 1, 2017)
2:00 PM - CELEBRITY Q&A WITH FAN FAVOURITE JOHN BARROWMAN 

SATURDAY (Sept. 2, 2017)
1:15 PM - CELEBRITY Q&A WITH THE FLASH'S TOM CAVANAGH 

SUNDAY (Sept. 3, 2017)

Dragon Con, September 1-4, 2017 (Atlanta, GA)
Josh Segarra, Willa Holland, Echo Kellum, Paul Blackthorne, Katie Cassidy, Neal McDonough, Alex Kingston, John Barrowman and Kevin Alejandro (also Katee Sackhoff, Danielle Panabaker, Rick Cosnett, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Matt Letscher, John Wesley-Shipp, Michelle Harrison, Carole Barrowman, Benjamin Percy, GA comics writer, and Clay & Susan Griffith, authors of The Flash: The Haunting of Barry Allen and Arrow: Generation of Vipers)
http://www.dragoncon.org/?q=guests
[No Panel Schedule]

I found this pocket program schedule for Dragon Con 2017 (some of the listed names are unfamiliar to me)...
https://static.coreapps.net/dragoncon17/documents/1354bdcd11a256df489abff976c1ab65.pdf

FRIDAY, SEP. 1:

11:30 am - Team Arrow: Star City Vigilantes 
J. Burns

11:30 am - Battlestar Galactica: Operation Cylon Rising
K. Sackhoff, M. Hogan, R. Sharma, T. Helfer, K. Vernon, G. Reisman, L. Carro

1:00 pm - Sold My First Book - Now What?
C. and S. Griffith, T. Weisskopf, L. Diver, B. Fawcett

2:30 pm - Flash: Forward Into the Past 
D. Panabaker, J. Shipp, J. Camacho, M. Letscher, R. Cosnett, M. Harrision*

(* Jessica Camacho cancelled and was replaced with Katie Cassidy, so I assume that KC will be added to one or more of the Arrow panels/events listed below.)

2:30 pm - Myths & Retellings in YA
C. and S. Griffith, M. Mancusi, C. Barrowman, Z. Cordova, E. Johnston

5:30pm - Arrow: Star City Sentinels
A. Kingston, W. Holland, J. Segarra, N. McDonough

7:00 pm - DC Comics Rebirth
A. Conner, J. Palmiotti, J. Nitz, B. Percy, F. Tieri

SATURDAY, SEP. 2:

11:30 am - Legends of Tomorrow: Heroes through Time
R. Levy, M. Richardson-Sellers, M. Letscher, N. McDonough

11:30 am - Licensed Comic Characters: More Than Meets the Eye
P. Jenkins, T. Shasteen, A. Gaska, L. Ramondelli, B. Percy, L. Innes

11:30 am - Battlestar Galactica: Operation Cylon Surge
K. Sackhoff, R. Sharma, T. Helfer, K. Grazier, K. Vernon, L. Carro, R. Worthy

1:00 pm - Flash: Which Way to Which Earth?
D. Panabaker, J. Shipp, J. Camacho, R. Cosnett, M. Harrison

1:00 pm - Reading: Clay & Susan Griffith
C. and S. Griffith

1:00 pm - Richard Hatch Remembered
K. Sackhoff, A. Gaska

4:00 pm - Carole Barrowman Writing Workshop
C. Barrowman

5:30 pm - Arrow: What Has the Arrow Cost Us?
P. Blackthorne, W. Holland, E. Kellum, J. Segarra

7:00 pm - Legends of Tomorrow: Pieces of Destiny
R. Levy, M. Faber

7:00pm - The Barrowman Show 
J. Barrowman

SUNDAY, SEP. 3:

10:00 am - Arrow: An Eye for an Eye
A. Sagers, P. Blackthorne, W. Holland, E. Kellum, J. Segarra

11:30 am - Supergirl: Daxam Says Hello
K. Eldridge, J. Burns

11:30 am - Battlestar Galactica: Operation Cylon Supremacy
K. Sackhoff, M. Hogan, R. Sharma, K. Vernon, L. Carro, R. Worthy

1:00 pm - Legends of Tomorrow: Battling the Legion of Doom!
R. Levy, J. Barrowman, M Richardson-Sellers, M. Letscher, N. McDonough

1:00 pm - Teen Titans/Young Justice in Comics
P. David, B. Percy

4:00 pm - Flash: Friends and Family
R. Levy, D. Panabaker, J. Shipp, J. Camacho, R. Cosnett

4:00 pm - The Dark Side of Alternate History
C. and S. Griffith, M. Massey, M. Zoran, T. Silver

7:00 pm - DC Universe
M. Falkner, J. Burns

MONDAY, SEP. 4:

10:00 am - Arrow & Legends of Tomorrow
J. Barrowman, P. Blackthorne, W. Holland, J. Segarra, M. Richardson-Sellers, K. Alejandro, N. McDonough

1:00 pm - The Flash guests
J. Shipp, J. Camacho, M. Letscher, R. Cosnett

Edited by tv echo

James Burns' Dragon Con bio describes him as "a television graphic designer, comic book creator, and illustrator who lives in Athens, Georgia. " I have no idea what his relationship is to Arrow (if any) or why he's listed as the panelist for that panel.

Edited by tv echo
5 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

At past DragonCons there were "fan panels" for shows where it was just fans, no actors/show-related people present. Maybe J. Burns is the nominal moderator?

Good point, I remember going to a couple of fan panels at Dragon*Con (for Angel)

Who is A. Sagers? They're on the Sunday morning Arrow panel. Man, WH is there for the whole four days. Alex Kingston is such an odd addition in that first Arrow panel, literally not sharing a scene with any of the other participants.