Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

Felicity ran off with Batman!!! 

There goes our ship!

EBR is sooooooooo sooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!! My mad girl crush just intensified! Love her outfit, love the hair!

Hehe I wonder if Twitter has gone berserk over that hug video yet. SA and DR seem so fond of EBR.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Hehe I wonder if Twitter has gone berserk over that hug video yet. SA and DR seem so fond of EBR.

They do..and they seem very fond of each other as well..I think you can see that on screen and it makes the relationships between their characters even better.

• Love 12

Omg all those OTA huggy hug pics make me almost not care about spoilers!!!! 

I love that pic of Willa and Carlos! She's so cool and he looks so happy to be photographed with the cool girl. 

Kills me to see how fit you'd have to be to pull off EBR and Willa's outfits!

• Love 3

Wow, that SA/EBR pic is beautiful. ?

1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

Does anyone know if that's EBR's natural hair or has it been shaped with a curling iron?

It normally looks wilder to me. I love her hair today!!!!!

As someone with kinda similar curly hair, I'd say it's a mix of both her own waves and then added curls with an iron. It has definitely been styled.

6 hours ago, Soulfire said:

SA assuring EBR is really sweet.

5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It's really sweet that even in the midst of that chaos he's paying attention to how she, and other people, are doing and tries to help.

That's gotta be a serious anxiety for her.  By now signing at cons should be run-of-the-mill.

Just listening to that short clip I'm getting anxiety issues. (And I don't get anxiety issues) How can anyone stand being in the midst of the constant yelling for everyone to keep it moving?  That would be hard to block out.     

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Just listening to that short clip I'm getting anxiety issues. (And I don't get anxiety issues) How can anyone stand being in the midst of the constant yelling for everyone to keep it moving?  That would be hard to block out.     

One of the reasons I quit going to SDCC was because of the crowd size. I was overwhelmed on the show floor and didn't have people yelling at me to smile, take a pic, sign this, do whatever. While I love, love, love all the press from my faves, I totally understand if people skip it or take a Xanax or three to get through the day. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Petition for Doug to join Arrow, please. 

Petition for Doug to replace William as Oliver's son.

They are so married already it's adorbs?❤?

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Petition for Doug to replace William as Oliver's son.

This is my new head canon, and I will be replacing every scene with William with Doug, and I bet S6 will become my fave ever. 

Picture it! Picture that nightmare scene with Doug and tell me it's not a superior improvement.  

• Love 10
(edited)
1 minute ago, BunsenBurner said:

This morning I was reading various sites and someone commented that Emily looked beautiful and Russ Burlingame said that they had no idea how beautiful.  I thought he didn't like her?

Which ones Russ again?

Edited by LeighAn
3 minutes ago, BunsenBurner said:

He writes for ComicBook.com.

Ah okay. 

Comicbook.com wrote a crazy amount of positive pro  Olicity/Felicity articles last season. Actually it was like 3- but props guys ?? that's tons for comic book.com.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BunsenBurner said:

This morning I was reading various sites and someone commented that Emily looked beautiful and Russ Burlingame said that they had no idea how beautiful.  I thought he didn't like her?

I think it was a case of being a True Blue GA/BC fan and Felicity interfered with that.

Hopefully he'll be charmed by EBR and more flexible now. We'll see if he's still selling a GA/Black Siren pairing this season.

• Love 2