Type keyword(s) to search

The Death Pool: We All Gotta Go Sometime

Scream is a season long slasher movie, which means one thing: People are going to die. But the question for us, here ,how long are they going to last?

I think the safe bet is the girl Audrey was kissing on the video that went viral (did she even get a name in the pilot?) will be dead by the end of episode two.

Noah seems to be the new meta guy that explains the rules for both the characters and audience, so I think because of that, he'll last at least to the end of the season.

Death List

Nina (Episode One)

Tyler (Episode One)

Rachel (Episode Two)

Riley (Episode Three)

Will (Episode Seven)

Death List format subject to change based on fellow board member feedback.

I think that Emma, Audrey, and Noah are going to make it the longest.

That girl Audrey kissed is definitely done for, and soon. 

I think that one of the jocks will go relatively soon (I mean, they don't need two), probably Jake as he's the one who's not dating Emma. They have to make us hate Will for a while longer before they off him.

Poor Riley is just recurring and is probably a goner too... unless she's the killer! She's definitely playing the naive/curious about the past murders angle.

I can never remember everyone's names, so if you're like me, this wiki is helpful!

Thank you Cranberry for the wikia link !

Because Noah is my favorite so far, I'm gonna guess he's not going to make it past episode 4. I'm lucky like that with my favorite characters!

But for episode 2, I put 5 virtual dollars on Jake (the perv). He's next to go. 

I don't recall hearing about the real-life case that it's based on, although now I've read about it, I wonder how I missed it. 

I hadn't thought of Riley as the killer, until I saw the comments on this board. 

(edited)

Rachel is Audrey girlfriend, and I put her death as episode 2 as well

There are no black characters so Riley will have to fill in and die early on.

Edited by jhlipton
  • Love 1

I think Emma (Sidney), Noah (Randy), Emma's Mom (Gale), Will (half Billy), Kieran (the other half of Billy... because TV needs a triangle)), Brooke (Tatum), the Sheriff (Dewey) and Jake (Stu) live until the rest are murdered because their characters have aspects that are pretty derivative of the movie.  I'm going with TV's coroner investigating crimes = Gale.

That girl Audrey kissed is definitely done for, and soon.

I think she is around for a while because they set up Audrey as having a connection to the 'killer' from twenty years ago.  They are going to need Rachel's death to move suspicion onto or remove suspicion from Audrey as they pull that string.  I don't think they are close to doing that yet.

I'm going with Riley next because Noah is the one getting questioned by the Sherriff and she is the most in his orbit.  Or they stay close to the movie

and the teacher = principal is next.

I

I see Emma and Audrey surviving as I feel this will bring back together as BFFS. Hoping Noah survives and I can see Kieran surviving and Being Emma's new man( He's the one she kissed MINUTES after meeting him I believe) OR Kieran is releated to Orginal Killer and is using/Seducing Emma much like Billy from the first flim

We didn't really get to see much of Rachel, outside of her sucking Audrey's face and cutting herself, but I thought she showed some personality in the moments leading up to her murder. I was bummed to see her go. 

• Love 1

I think Emma (Sidney), Noah (Randy), Emma's Mom (Gale), Will (half Billy), Kieran (the other half of Billy... because TV needs a triangle)), Brooke (Tatum), the Sheriff (Dewey) and Jake (Stu) live until the rest are murdered because their characters have aspects that are pretty derivative of the movie.  I'm going with TV's coroner investigating crimes = Gale.

I think she is around for a while because they set up Audrey as having a connection to the 'killer' from twenty years ago.  They are going to need Rachel's death to move suspicion onto or remove suspicion from Audrey as they pull that string.  I don't think they are close to doing that yet.

I'm going with Riley next because Noah is the one getting questioned by the Sherriff and she is the most in his orbit.  Or they stay close to the movie

and the teacher = principal is next.

I

According to Imdb you are correct almost all the main characters are listed for 8-10 videos so if they die it will be around or before the finale. Audrey is alos listed for at least 8 episodes

the only person out of the out of the main cast who will die for sure is the aisan girl she is only listed for 6 episodes and it looks like her time will definitely be coming up soon

Updated the death list.

Trailer for next week paints the picture that either Brooke or Riley are on the chopping block. I, personally think that's just manipulative trailer editing.

definitely manipulative editing Brooke actress is listed for every episode this season. Audrey is also around for a while i know a few actors in Atlanta signed to the smae talent agency and she at least is still around up til some close to the  finale.

Emma is "survivor girl" so if anyone lives it will be her.

Audrey will live longest only to die with the exit five feet away or protecting Emma like five minutes from the end of the show. Audrey is "last minute tragic ending girl."

• Love 1

Emma is "survivor girl" so if anyone lives it will be her.

Audrey will live longest only to die with the exit five feet away or protecting Emma like five minutes from the end of the show. Audrey is "last minute tragic ending girl."

No I think this is gonna be a way that they reconnect start to get their BFF friendship back on track and there is nothing saying Emma is the only one who can survive there are horror movies with more than one survivor of the main characters. If like the first flim I think Audrey Emma Noah and Kieran survive

• Love 1
(edited)

No I think this is gonna be a way that they reconnect start to get their BFF friendship back on track and there is nothing saying Emma is the only one who can survive there are horror movies with more than one survivor of the main characters. If like the first flim I think Audrey Emma Noah and Kieran survive

take out Kieran and i agree

if this is the first film Kieran and will are the killers , brandon james is the father of either kieran or will and Emma's mom wasn't completely honest about the nature of her relationship of brandon james.

Edited by TonyMicheaux

take out Kieran and i agree

if this is the first film Kieran and will are the killers , brandon james is the father of either kieran or will and Emma's mom wasn't completely honest about the nature of her relationship of brandon james.

Thinking about it further Kieran is high on my list of possible killers. But it they go the route of the first film wouldn't it be Will and his friend the perv who was filming Nina? I'm having trouble believing that Daisy slept with Brandon given what was shown

(edited)

Thinking about it further Kieran is high on my list of possible killers. But it they go the route of the first film wouldn't it be Will and his friend the perv who was filming Nina? I'm having trouble believing that Daisy slept with Brandon given what was shown

oh i thought the perv name was kieran lol

kieran must be the sheriff son mybad i was confused with the names.  I  don't his name nor the blonde girl name or the pervy teacher sleeping with the blonde's name.

Most of the characters are so bland i havent bothered to learn their name , I only no emma's because she is the lead which sucks because she is so boring and bland

Edited by TonyMicheaux

Good catch to the posters who have correctly called that Rachel was next to die, who do you guys think will be next??  I think it has to be an adult too, but I'm also disappointed in the deaths so far like everyone said, I wish we could have a death where someone fought back.

But I was kind of disappointed in the deaths in the movies too, rarely anyone ever really try to win the fight, they just fought to get away.  When Tatum died in the first Scream, she was the one with the leverage after she banged the mask with the fridge door, and he was down on the ground, IRL, I think people would look for a pitch fork or something heavy to further bang the killer.

I feel like they might want to keep the English teacher around a bit longer so they can keep doing the meta conversations in his class. Ditto Noah, as he's the source of all the meta so far. If the promo isn't a tease and the killer makes Emma choose between Brooke and Riley (or the killer chooses), then I think Brooke is a goner; it would allow investigators to uncover her affair with the teacher and make him a suspect (until he ends up dead later himself). Riley just got together with Noah (and I personally still find her shifty), so I think she might last another couple of episodes.

I'm trying not to use the main/recurring status or the number of contracted episodes as a clue; all of the main cast members are contracted for 10 eps and they can't possibly all last that long. The girl who plays Riley is only contracted for 6, but that doesn't necessarily mean she dies early (she could just be absent from some of the episodes).

I have no idea, though. The show's not amazing, but at least it's not predictable so far!

That's a good idea about the English prof, but I think there's only so many people left that they can kill, maybe it's the other way around?  He could be killed before her and their relationship is discovered, and he's the one who wants to end it, so people might think she kills him.

I kind of do like Riley, but I don't see her lasting any much longer, especially the fact they kept showing her trapped in an alley with mask face approaching her and she's behind a metal gate that is chained?  Maybe that's just a red herring, and she actually survived that.

I kind of do like Riley, but I don't see her lasting any much longer, especially the fact they kept showing her trapped in an alley with mask face approaching her and she's behind a metal gate that is chained?  Maybe that's just a red herring, and she actually survived that.

I feel like it has to be a red herring, especially because it's been plastered all over the previews. Most of the deaths have been relatively well hidden in trailers. I feel like the folks in charge wouldn't be that obvious.

• Love 1

So... I seem to no longer be able to edit the first post to update the death list. That's a bummer.

Question for the court: Should the flashback deaths in this episode be included, or should we just stick to the modern day ones?

Death List

Nina (Episode One)

Tyler (Episode One)

Rachel (Episode Two)

Riley (Episode Three)

So... I seem to no longer be able to edit the first post to update the death list. That's a bummer.

Question for the court: Should the flashback deaths in this episode be included, or should we just stick to the modern day ones?

Death List

Nina (Episode One)

Tyler (Episode One)

Rachel (Episode Two)

Riley (Episode Three)

Yeah I was wondering if you should include the two flashback deaths they showed. I'm thinking probably not since this killer didn't kill them

Ha I just noticed that two of Emma's friends are now Dead. I think Brooke will be Mid season or in the last 3 episodes

Ah yes, posters are only allowed to edit for one week. No worries, I can edit the list in for you after each episode!

I'm disappointed -- I didn't expect Riley to go so soon. Brooke's growing on me, though.

• Love 1

Ah yes, posters are only allowed to edit for one week. No worries, I can edit the list in for you after each episode!

I'm disappointed -- I didn't expect Riley to go so soon. Brooke's growing on me, though.

I appreciate that.

Should I make an update as a post itself, or will simply add the appropriate update(s) in the first post?

I didn't want to be right, dammit!

Damn, you're right -- all of the remaining characters are white. Nice diversity there, MTV. 

I appreciate that.

Should I make an update as a post itself, or will simply add the appropriate update(s) in the first post?

Whichever you want!

I hope Jake dies next solely because he's the worst actor on the show. I was cringing during the shovel/knife scene with Will tonight.

• Love 2
(edited)

I feel like it has to be a red herring, especially because it's been plastered all over the previews. Most of the deaths have been relatively well hidden in trailers. I feel like the folks in charge wouldn't be that obvious.

Damn, it's actually not a red herring after all!!!  She dead!

I hope Jake dies next solely because he's the worst actor on the show. I was cringing during the shovel/knife scene with Will tonight.

Oh yes, holy goodness of gracious yes!!  The acting in this series is already kind of subpar, but the actor that plays Jake, oy vey!  I literally cringed too, and kind of got not so excited.

Edited by interesting

No death this week, which I kind of like. Gives the series some breathing room so we don't go through the cast too quickly.

The yearbook did have a list of those who died in the Halloween '94 massacre, but I didn't quite get a good look at them for the backstory death list. You never know what backstory stuff will be important for the end game.

I think teach is next, if he isn't already dead -- we never saw him at Brooke's hotel, right?

I'll be surprised to see Mr. Language Arts, First lady of the town, or Emma's dad alive. Though maybe Emma's dad will be tied and duct taped in a closet after being framed for a couple of eps.

They sure painted a big red target on Will this episode. I was sure he was a goner. I think he may be next.

The next episode teaser sure painted that picture, which if that is the case, that would be the second death they all but gave away in the ad, which is two too many.

They kill Will then bring on someone new or she starts liking Noah or Audrey or even (gross) Jake

I like this because not only don't I like the character of Will, I think the actor sucks and is no great shakes I. The looks department either. I say that if you are going to cast talentless actors, at least make them pretty in the hopes that their looks will distract from their bad acting.