Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Got it. I agree. I would think something would have to change in terms of Jack, right? Like, he has to eventually get HIS time to lead the story after the reveal? Bc to me, that will be what sets Mal apart. If he gives Jack his vindication.

The story has to be handed to Jack. If Mal doesn't get that???? ugh. I understand that changing story midway can be a huge nightmare. If they are indeed keeping Pratt (presumably until his contract runs out) because they are so tight for money that they can't buy him out then I accept that big stories can't be altered (such as Victor walking or the timeline of Philly). But this is unwatchable. That said how do you change it? It occurs to me (now that I'm not in a rage blackout) that promos are for the Twitter audience almost exclusively (and Instagram). I don't know how much these are on television these days. So they are playing to their audience with the "hot and sexy" promos. Twitter boasts the biggest "we want hot" viewership.

And for Phyllis to keep having sex with Billy (and I gather for story reasons - like Jill catching them -- she has to) she needs to have a reason to be pushed away from Jack. Hence the bullshit about Jack feeling Victor has suffered enough and the whole "Jack and I are on different pages" crap being brought back up. It had all fallen away and they were giggly and in love and nothing about Victor or Marco even came up. Now she's back to running to Billy when Jack lets her down specifically about Marco/Victor. 

The problem is this is coming on a year now -- of Phyllis BITCHING at this man. It makes her insane and utterly unsympathetic, and makes Jack completely emasculated. 

I can't watch it. 

According to spoilers next Friday Phyllis "can't resist Billy" or some such shit. It's never going to end.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, miamama said:

The story has to be handed to Jack. If Mal doesn't get that???? ugh. I understand that changing story midway can be a huge nightmare. If they are indeed keeping Pratt (presumably until his contract runs out) because they are so tight for money that they can't buy him out then I accept that big stories can't be altered (such as Victor walking or the timeline of Philly). But this is unwatchable. That said how do you change it? It occurs to me (now that I'm not in a rage blackout) that promos are for the Twitter audience almost exclusively (and Instagram). I don't know how much these are on television these days. So they are playing to their audience with the "hot and sexy" promos. Twitter boasts the biggest "we want hot" viewership.

And for Phyllis to keep having sex with Billy (and I gather for story reasons - like Jill catching them -- she has to) she needs to have a reason to be pushed away from Jack. Hence the bullshit about Jack feeling Victor has suffered enough and the whole "Jack and I are on different pages" crap being brought back up. It had all fallen away and they were giggly and in love and nothing about Victor or Marco even came up. Now she's back to running to Billy when Jack lets her down specifically about Marco/Victor. 

The problem is this is coming on a year now -- of Phyllis BITCHING at this man. It makes her insane and utterly unsympathetic, and makes Jack completely emasculated. 

I can't watch it. 

According to spoilers next Friday Phyllis "can't resist Billy" or some such shit. It's never going to end.

The only thing that gives me faint hope - very faint, but at least a bit, on Jack's behalf, is that today he was actually allowed to point out to Phyllis that it was SHE who not so long ago told him to put aside the need for vengence, to move on, that she had done so.  He was actually allowed to point out an inconsistency that happened instead of Show trying to get us to agree to forget it ever happened, like they're doing now with ButtBiscuit's new reason for buying B & S instead of what we first heard, just a reason to stick to Vic to pay her back for bouncing his flat ass out of whatever that internet security thing was called.

Phyllis then responded, saying she HAD felt that way  then but felt differently now that it looked like Victor was going to get out.  That's not true, we know it's not true, but at least Jack got to point out the inconsistency in Phyllis' behavior for once.

It's probably just a one off, won't happen again, but maybe??

• Love 10
On July 20, 2016 at 3:11 PM, HeatLifer said:

EH really wants Chloe to be added to Billy's female groupie list? Girl, at least wait until a few are weeded out.

God, no! I hated them the first time around with a much better actor. Billy is damaged goods at this point. I don't think even MM's Adam got this much hate at ButtBiscuit has.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

God, no! I hated them the first time around with a much better actor. Billy is damaged goods at this point. I don't think even MM's Adam got this much hate at ButtBiscuit has.

I saw on Twitter that she apparently said that 50% of the reason she came back to the show was for JT. He's the real-life Billy! They all want a piece! ;)

Hence the bullshit about Jack feeling Victor has suffered enough and the whole "Jack and I are on different pages" crap being brought back up. It had all fallen away and they were giggly and in love and nothing about Victor or Marco even came up. Now she's back to running to Billy when Jack lets her down specifically about Marco/Victor.

Yeah, I think they're back to the Victor BS to continue the affair even with Jill finding out and also wanting to give Phyllis some actual "reasons" just in case they ever want to back off the True Love Philly Train.

• Love 2

I saw on Twitter that she apparently said that 50% of the reason she came back to the show was for JT. He's the real-life Billy! They all want a piece! ;

That's funny. Billy is 50% of the reason I am 95% hate watching this show instead of actually enjoying it. The other 50% is the result of something that rhymes with Dictor Eewman. 

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

It continues to amaze me how 1. irrelevant Jack is to the both of them and 2. How quickly TPTB made this about Victoria in the last month.

It is astonishing. It's like there is a Villy/Philly battle at play and Phyllis isn't - you know - MARRIED to Jack, Billy's BROTHER. 

I'm fairly positive JFP's plan was to have Phyllis and Victoria battling for Billy (a la Phick/Shick). But I was hoping that was derailed by MY. Perhaps not. Jesus.

What I can't understand is why Jack is stuck in this storyline but not actually in the storyline. He has no other story. How is this possible? Why is PB being wasted like this? 

Just fucking free Jack.

• Love 13

Why the fuck is an illicit affair about the ex wife that's been excelling without him and not about the brother he's betraying?

While I'm glad that this appears to be the beginning of the end (the only other pairing that missed the landing even harder in recent memory is Victor/Sharon), I've been over Villy for along ass time. Free Tori!

• Love 10

They continue to try to milk this Philly garbage by using Jack and keeping him stupid - it is meaningless without Jack (no drama, no point, no "affair"). Jill has leverage over Phyllis because of "protecting" Jack and Billy's relationship, except Billy has no fucks to give about Jack, nor it is more and more clear daily does Phyllis. 

So now that Billy will know Jill kept Phyllis chained to the horror that is Jack, what will he do? Will he scream from the rooftops that he LOVES Phyllis? Nope. Because then it's done.

I can't wait to see the BS reason they have to keep lying to Jack after this.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, miamama said:

except Billy has no fucks to give about Jack, nor it is more and more clear daily does Phyllis. 

And this decision is what confuses me. What are they DOING, seriously? Jack and Phyllis are MARRIED. Jack is Billy's BROTHER. But Phyllis doesn't love Jack and Billy doesn't either? So let's make this about Billy's feelings for VICTORIA, who at least gets a hot love on the side and was inserted in the story three minutes ago? I can't.

• Love 9

That's the bizarre thing about this decision. Unlike the other eleventy thousand times Villy have split up, Victoria is well over him. When she was with Travis, he was barely a blip on his radar aside from skipping out on the kids for more sexaytimez with Phyl. 

• Love 6

It looks like this latest spoiler is going to be about evil Jill manipulating poor widdle Phyllis -- and Billy will go bitching to his mother for being SO CRUEL AND MANIPULATIVE. Because that's the issue here. Jill. Not lying, cheating, narcissistic assholes Phyllis and Billy and their gross selfish behaviour REGARDING JACK.

When will this madness end? Clearly it won't be on Sept. 1. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, miamama said:

Because that's the issue here. Jill. Not lying, cheating, narcissistic assholes Phyllis and Billy and their gross selfish behaviour REGARDING JACK. 

And that's why I can't get behind this story. They want to make Philly about true love and all the people standing in their way. And that type of writing is basically fan service. Because it shouldn't just be about THEM or THEIR pain. There should be repercussions and consequences.

• Love 7

I don't any teen couple in the history of Y&R has ever been written to be so immature as Philly and miamama hit on why they suck. Even in stories where TPTB had far more balanced for infidelity stories, we aren't supposed to root for them. Phack was the last really decent cheating story, but even for Nick's audacity to bring her to a family dinner during the affair, he still felt guilt over it. The mistake that was made was trying to make them a legitimate couple after Summer's birth. 

• Love 6

Yes! The immaturity!! Crying, sulking, fantasizing, thinking if you were together everything would be ok. It's asinine. And this shit that Jill is running their lives like they are teenagers. Come the fuck on.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

If Billy Boy Abbott was born in1993, that makes him 23 years old. Phyllis is a grandmother. How old is Daniel supposed to be? I know, Billy was soras'd, but c'mon!

Come to think of it, when Michelle Stafford left in 2013, she hadn't even hit twenty years on the show. There was even some stretching and fudging on the dates as to when she supposedly tried mowing over Paulie Tightpants and Cricket, pushing it to '1993 so we could get all the "I'm a changed woman with a family BAAAAAAAAAAW" crapola. So Danny is younger than Billy, but not by the ten years or so they are now.

• Love 6

Spoilers say that MG and CG have a scene where they discuss Cassie's death. Now this is something I can actually look forward to! Even if the dialogue sucks the usual Pratt balls, the interaction will be outstanding because of history and the two young, original actors. I'm going to need tissues. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Spoilers say that MG and CG have a scene where they discuss Cassie's death. Now this is something I can actually look forward to! Even if the dialogue sucks the usual Pratt balls, the interaction will be outstanding because of history and the two young, original actors. I'm going to need tissues. 

i am actually going to tune in to watch their conversations..

IMO, cg and mg are 2 of the very best young actors they have on show and am happy they will get to show off their skillz in scenes together.    hopefully, this can be cg's emmy reel.  

• Love 9

So if Ghost John is appearing Sept. 26 and there is some guest star (whose name I do not recognize) who runs GC Buzz appearing Sept. 27, I'm thinking the affair from hell is outed that week. 

"Fall previews" have Jack "growing suspicious" so clearly the affair is not revealed (to Jack anyways) in the next couple of weeks (in time for the Sept. 1 episode or shortly thereafter). I cannot fathom how this crap will continue for another month. 

Jamey Giddens (I think) had revealed (via his "sources") that when MY was hired as EP that the plan was to continue with the scripts Pratt had written -- and this has played out for the most part (with tweaks) since MY has focused on production rather than story. But HOW LONG WILL IT GO ON???????? 

• Love 6

The big reveal is in mid-September. Apparently someone finds out about the affair and leaks it to GC Buzz who expose it to everyone.

It is also rumored that Adam dies next week during his escape. Not sure what happens but he is killed and they taped a funeral.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Y&R tapes six weeks out from airing, no?

So, maybe that long?

I figured that long plus at least double because scripts are prepared well ahead - for production reasons. But when did Mal officially come on? It's been MONTHS. Sigh.

6 hours ago, spinxella said:

The big reveal is in mid-September. Apparently someone finds out about the affair and leaks it to GC Buzz who expose it to everyone.

It is also rumored that Adam dies next week during his escape. Not sure what happens but he is killed and they taped a funeral.

Thanks, Spinx! GC Buzz will expose them. Good.

So Adam is presumed dead (again). Yeah Chelsea and Nick here we go. And pity party for Victor. RME.

• Love 5
On 8/24/2016 at 0:01 PM, miamama said:

It is astonishing. It's like there is a Villy/Philly battle at play and Phyllis isn't - you know - MARRIED to Jack, Billy's BROTHER. 

I'm fairly positive JFP's plan was to have Phyllis and Victoria battling for Billy (a la Phick/Shick). But I was hoping that was derailed by MY. Perhaps not. Jesus.

What I can't understand is why Jack is stuck in this storyline but not actually in the storyline. He has no other story. How is this possible? Why is PB being wasted like this? 

Just fucking free Jack.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. The show is pushing Villy vs Philly. I assume because that's what has resonated on social media, namely twitter. Nonsensical but there it is. 

It also goes in line with Billy being the star so he must be in the middle as the prize the women fight for. That has changed some with MY bringing back Travis. Was there any doubt that JFP got rid of him to push that though? 

As for Jack's story, it was a none triangle with Hilary and Devon. I label it as "none" because Devon didn't factor for Hilary much like Jack doesn't factor Phyllis or Billy. Someone ended that angle but I don't think it's for good. Pratt never gives up on beats he wants to play. He works around them. He might not get Jack and Hilary romantic. But rumors are that Devon and Hilary buy the GC Buzz and that the GC Buzz will be the conduit to expose the affair. So Pratt has found a way to still tell Phyllis versus Hilary over jack without Hilary and Jack being together. I have no doubt that Hilary will be his protector and friend through the all this...as Devon continues to stand on the sidelines holding Hilary's purse with no lines or opinion. 

How Pratt has written this Philly affair is typical Pratt. He plays the beats he wants to play instead of what common sense dictates. No story is ever even keel or fully fleshed out. He twists them to make whomever he wants to be the star of the story into the star of the story. He writes what matters to him as opposed to what story dictates should matter. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 8
On 8/24/2016 at 0:38 PM, HeatLifer said:

It continues to amaze me how 1. irrelevant Jack is to the both of them and 2. How quickly TPTB made this about Victoria in the last month.

Phyllis revealing that Jill knows reminded me that Billy & Phyllis assumed Victor also knows being that he associated with Bethany.  Was that idea just dropped?  They don't seem to be all that concerned about Victor.

• Love 3

@miamama In one of the GT/JT interviews, GT said that Jack finds out about the affair "in the fall." I'm hoping that means late September.

She also said there's been a positive response to the storyline and 50% want Phack and 50% want Philly. I was like, sure, girl. Sure.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

@miamama In one of the GT/JT interviews, GT said that Jack finds out about the affair "in the fall." I'm hoping that means late September.

She also said there's been a positive response to the storyline and 50% want Phack and 50% want Philly. I was like, sure, girl. Sure.

Bwah! Positive response my ass. But I guess that's a diplomatic way to spin it. Props to GT for acknowledging Phack. Show has been presenting Villy vs Philly. Jack who???? 

Also Sept 21 is the first day of fall, so....

• Love 5
On 2016-08-25 at 9:49 AM, valleycliffe said:

i am actually going to tune in to watch their conversations..

IMO, cg and mg are 2 of the very best young actors they have on show and am happy they will get to show off their skillz in scenes together.    hopefully, this can be cg's emmy reel.  

I agree I am going to watch their scenes they are both very talented young actors and it should be interesting to see them interact.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, miamama said:

Bwah! Positive response my ass. But I guess that's a diplomatic way to spin it. Props to GT for acknowledging Phack. Show has been presenting Villy vs Philly. Jack who???? 

Also Sept 21 is the first day of fall, so....

Hmmm.....positive they want ButtBiscuit deboned like a Gorton's Fish Fillet?  Positive that GT's Phyllis catching up to Jazz Hands in awfulness?  Maybe positive that the showrunners have an addiction to concave chested, flat-assed, pinched nostriled and beady-eyed weasels?  

I know I'm positive about the pairing, VERY positive.  They just really don't want to know exactly WHAT I'm positive of.....

• Love 7

according to sod and sid, the abbots will host a dinner party..

as phyl is enjoying the role of hostess i guess, she is surprised when buttbiscuit caresses her under the table...too bad they don't throw in a flashback of her playing footsie with nick when she was invited to dinner by sharon.

in my dreams, i see philly being outed at the dinner party when buttbiscuits hands are caught in phyl's pants...

jack pulls a glock from the inside of his jacket and shoots them both...he gets off cause philly were both too stupid to live.

Edited by valleycliffe
highlighted part of post
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

as phyl is enjoying the role of hostess i guess, she is surprised when buttbiscuit caresses her under the table...too bad they don't throw in a flashback of her playing footsie with nick when she was invited to dinner by sharon.

in my dreams, i see philly being outed at the dinner party when buttbiscuits hands are caught in phyl's pants...

jack pulls a glock from the inside of his jacket and shoots them both...he gets off cause philly were both too stupid to live.

Ahhh, so they're doing a version of "The Monkey's Paw", and without Nick.

Y+R's idea of "hawt" scenes seem more like some sort of Scared Straight videos to warn people off sex of any kind.  

• Love 9

Do the writers not know who Jack is? What audience are they playing to, brand new viewers only? Jack is a beloved long term character, a decent man who has done nothing to deserve this sick humiliation. I just don't get it. It's so fucking vile. Though I guess Phick was too. But I'm pretty sure even they weren't as bad as these two fuckers, with the open taunting and Phyllis's refusal to have sex with her own husband to stay true to Billy. Ugh.

• Love 15

Jack can't take her back after this.  I don't even want him being civil to her ever again.  Same with ButtBiscuit.  Their "affair" is repulsive, so seedy.  The under the table action by two more than middle-aged adults is......is......lower than even Dick(olas) usually goes.

Edited by boes
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, miamama said:

What audience are they playing to, brand new viewers only?

I think so. And I don't think they want viewers to really be "deep" about this, as in, they don't want them to analyze anything. It's all very simple. Sex sells.

Jack and Billy, especially, can never recover from this. And Jack will never be able to trust or give Phyllis the benefit of the doubt ever again. I mean, the show can do what it wants, but it won't be believable.

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, miamama said:

Do the writers not know who Jack is? What audience are they playing to, brand new viewers only? Jack is a beloved long term character, a decent man who has done nothing to deserve this sick humiliation. I just don't get it. It's so fucking vile. Though I guess Phick was too. But I'm pretty sure even they weren't as bad as these two fuckers, with the open taunting and Phyllis's refusal to have sex with her own husband to stay true to Billy. Ugh.

Phick followed some logic, however: Nick lost his child, Phyllis was having a hard time with trying to conceive a child, they spent time together, and it led to what was and should have remained an emotional affair. The biggest question in my mind in all this was how Red could overlook all the previous accusations Nick lobbied at Daniel for killing Cassie.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I think so. And I don't think they want viewers to really be "deep" about this, as in, they don't want them to analyze anything. It's all very simple. Sex sells.

Jack and Billy, especially, can never recover from this. And Jack will never be able to trust or give Phyllis the benefit of the doubt ever again. I mean, the show can do what it wants, but it won't be believable.

You're right. It's the sex. And it's not deep. I'm seeing Mal loves the sex in the afternoon fantasies. The embarrassing Philly dream sequences, the outdoor old style romance (with slaps and big sunglasses) Tricky scene on the boat. 

But unless he's Pratt stupid, he can't believe it can keep being only superficial hotness. It's repetitive and just plain repugnant. The fantasies are a way to stretch it out without making Philly even more offensive IMO. So if Phyllis doesn't react with disgust to Billy's under the table come ons in the presence of JACK and all the Abbotts, then I got nothing.

Where can Jack go after this? They've been so horrible that in real life I think a judge would buy a provocation defence for a double murder. 

It's Pratt's MO: push characters into heinous behaviour for shock and awe; then pretend it was no big deal. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

Is that supposed to be even remotely steamy? It all sounds so tawdry and sleazy it makes my flesh crawl. Jack COULD pull out a block and blow them both out through the back of of the dining room wall and no jury would convict him. Hell, even crack DA Christine wouldn't prosecute him. Yeah. No. It's Jack we're talking about. He'd get the needle.

Jack would never be able to forgive Billy for this. I don't think he could ever forgive Phyllis after this either. Her affair with Nick was mitigated by the fact that both of them were thrown together because of their children, and a tumultuous aftermath following a tragic and all-too-typical teen calamity. And the fact that Nick wasn't his own fucking BROTHER repeatedly dogging his WIFE like a bitch in heat. Daring to diddle a man's wife under the dining table under his own roof demonstrates a level of contempt so outrageous it it takes the breath away. If Young thinks this is any way sexually a turn on to viewers or is even remotely going to make them - us - sympathetic to their *suffering*, he needs to spend some time in the real world. I don't even begin to understand how PB is okay with this, but any guy who's been able to endure thirty years of EB's insufferable ego is already ready for canonization.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, miamama said:

You're right. It's the sex. And it's not deep. I'm seeing Mal loves the sex in the afternoon fantasies. The embarrassing Philly dream sequences, the outdoor old style romance (with slaps and big sunglasses) Tricky scene on the boat. 

The Victoria/Travis scenes were okay, maybe even better than okay, but that's mainly because both characters are more or less okay.  Travis, at least so far, projects the image of a good guy with issues, certainly, but also with a sense of humor and some awareness.  Victoria annoys me more than not most of the time but with the right pairing or storyline, I can enjoy her.  So there's a humanness with these two, even some charm, so their scenes work for me.

But all of that is absent with ButtBiscuit and Phyllis. This is the most unpleasant coupling I can remember since Deacon and the dumpster, and the dumpster had more charm than ButtBiscuit does.  They're both miserable people, to other people and to each other, so this "great love" crap  is inexplicable.  ButtBiscuit groping her under the table in HIS BROTHER'S HOUSE sounds about as sleazy as sleazy can be.  

She's a twitching, scowling mess and he's worse.  How do you have a "love story" devour a show when both characters are both utterly miserable human beings and even THEY aren't enjoying it??

• Love 13
19 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Phick followed some logic, however: Nick lost his child, Phyllis was having a hard time with trying to conceive a child, they spent time together, and it led to what was and should have remained an emotional affair. The biggest question in my mind in all this was how Red could overlook all the previous accusations Nick lobbied at Daniel for killing Cassie.

Didn't Nick back down from those accusations, though, after he admitted to himself that he felt responsible for Cassie's death?  Sharon didn't want Cassie to go out that night because Cassie had been giving a lot of teen 'tude around that time, but Cool Dad Nick convinced Sharon to change her mind.  Before she died, Cassie told Nick that she was driving the car.  And he never told anyone, because it was easier to blame Daniel.  Then, he accepted his guilt without really dealing with it, and felt like Sharon blamed him, even though she really didn't.  Daniel was forgiven and they all became friends, which led to Phick...

So, yeah, Phick did follow a logical course.  The build-up was pretty real.  PhuttBiscuit, though...oh my gods...you can practically see the dry-erase board in Pratt's office with the diagrams and arrows.  It's all been so forced and soulless.

• Love 12

So next week, Phyllis hides in the closet so that Meanie Jill doesn't catch her talking to Billy at Brash and Sassy (formerly Jabot lab). Phyllis Summers Romalotti Abbott Newman Abbott is hiding in a closet from her lover's mommy. You read that right.

And the reason she can't get caught is Jill will tell Jack about her affair, thereby freeing the lovers to be together. And perhaps Billy could stop fucking with his brother for FUN. 

Nope Phyllis would rather cry, wring her hands, keep Jack trapped with a woman he thinks loves him instead of free to be with a woman who does, hide in closets, and continue to let the pig she wants to fuck torment a good, loving innocent man, who happens to be his brother - to protect their brotherly bond.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, miamama said:

So next week, Phyllis hides in the closet so that Meanie Jill doesn't catch her talking to Billy at Brash and Sassy (formerly Jabot lab). Phyllis Summers Romalotti Abbott Newman Abbott is hiding in a closet from her lover's mommy. You read that right.

And the reason she can't get caught is Jill will tell Jack about her affair, thereby freeing the lovers to be together. And perhaps Billy could stop fucking with his brother for FUN. 

Nope Phyllis would rather cry, wring her hands, keep Jack trapped with a woman he thinks loves him instead of free to be with a woman who does, hide in closets, and continue to let the pig she wants to fuck torment a good, loving innocent man, who happens to be his brother - to protect their brotherly bond.

Holy shit.

i try to imagine Michelle Stafford pulling this bollocks off, and I truly can't. I imagine she'd storm into Pratt's office and demand to know what kind of drugs he was on when he wrote this.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Holy shit.

i try to imagine Michelle Stafford pulling this bollocks off, and I truly can't. I imagine she'd storm into Pratt's office and demand to know what kind of drugs he was on when he wrote this.

Damn, if MS was still around, those jazz hands would by flying.  

That's the one thing I'm grateful for in this horrid mess...at least we're not being subjected to MS' version of da sexxxxay.   My head would wobble like a weeble and it WOULD fall down.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Holy shit.

i think as long as she was front and centre and allowed to chew up as much scenery as possible and banging the youngun's she would be just fine with the storyline

• Love 5
22 hours ago, miamama said:

Wow. Just wow. Can't even begin to understand how this was allowed out of the writers' room. I can sorta get Phyllis being turned on by crack hooker sex upside a dumpster in the back of dive bar Jimmy's (well yeah, NO I don't really, but...), and it's typical old-style Phylthy, but hiding in a closet from her paramour's mummy isn't. It's sealed. Phyllis suffered irreparable brain damage in that fall down the stairs. How else to explain this little girl behavior.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 5

This show is turning into Three's Company. What sorts of wacky hijinks will these crazy kids pull next? Phyllis hides under Billy's sperm-soaked bed when Jill charges in; watch Billy cleverly sprawl across the wet spot while his lover tries to subtly operate a can of Febreeze, hoping to eliminate the rancid, nose hair curling stench of Buttbiscuitian depravities. Luckily, Billy's mommy has a cold...but wait! Is that nasal spray on the floor next to the bed? 

Billy and Phyllis score a hole in one in the ladies locker room of the Genoa City Country Club. Naughty! Jill makes a surprise appearance after Colin begs her for an invite. Phyllis quickly dives into Billy's golf bag while he assures his mother that he wandered into the wrong locker room by accident after a few too many mimosas. As Jill reminds Billy to stay away from his very married lover, Phyllis tries to carefully unsnag her thong from a nine iron without tipping over the whole bag. When Jill launches into a litany of insults against Billy's beloved, Phyllis bites down on a golf tee to prevent a fiery retort and discovers how much she misses having a hard object between her teeth.

Pack a huge appetite, viewers, because dinner is served in the Abbott dining room! Those who enjoy lukewarm mozzarella sticks and red snapper will revel in the buttbiscuit buffet elegantly laid out on the table. Unfortunately Jill is lactose intolerant and allergic to fish. It was supposed to be a night of remembering and honoring John, but all Phyllis will remember is the charley horse she endured after folding herself into the hutch. Mom's timing couldn't be worse for Billy, as his biscuits are finally fully cooked and he's forced to siphon the excess batter into a wine glass. Jill notices that everything is not quite right, from the wrinkled tablecloth to the goblet of cloudy milk in front of her son. As the cook sets out the evening meal and the other Abbotts take their seats, Jill warmly advises her little boy to drink his milk. Billy raises the glass to his lips while Jack calls his absent wife's cell phone. From the hutch comes the zany tones of the Munsters theme song. Is the jig up?

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Love 11
48 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

This show is turning into Three's Company. What sorts of wacky hijinks will these crazy kids pull next? Phyllis hides under Billy's sperm-soaked bed when Jill charges in; watch Billy cleverly sprawl across the wet spot while his lover tries to subtly operate a can of Febreeze, hoping to eliminate the rancid, nose hair curling stench of Buttbiscuitian depravities. Luckily, Billy's mommy has a cold...but wait! Is that nasal spray on the floor next to the bed? 

Billy and Phyllis score a hole in one in the ladies locker room of the Genoa City Country Club. Naughty! Jill makes a surprise appearance after Colin begs her for an invite. Phyllis quickly dives into Billy's golf bag while he assures his mother that he wandered into the wrong locker room by accident after a few too many mimosas. As Jill reminds Billy to stay away from his very married lover, Phyllis tries to carefully unsnag her thong from a nine iron without tipping over the whole bag. When Jill launches into a litany of insults against Billy's beloved, Phyllis bites down on a golf tee to prevent a fiery retort and discovers how much she misses having a hard object between her teeth.

Pack a huge appetite, viewers, because dinner is served in the Abbott dining room! Those who enjoy lukewarm mozzarella sticks and red snapper will revel in the buttbiscuit buffet elegantly laid out on the table. Unfortunately Jill is lactose intolerant and allergic to fish. It was supposed to be a night of remembering and honoring John, but all Phyllis will remember is the charley horse she endured after folding herself into the hutch. Mom's timing couldn't be worse for Billy, as his biscuits are finally fully cooked and he's forced to siphon the excess batter into a wine glass. Jill notices that everything is not quite right, from the wrinkled tablecloth to the goblet of cloudy milk in front of her son. As the cook sets out the evening meal and the other Abbotts take their seats, Jill warmly advises her little boy to drink his milk. Billy raises the glass to his lips while Jack calls his absent wife's cell phone. From the hutch comes the zany tones of the Munsters theme song. Is the jig up?

My brain just exploded, but in the best way possible!

Ninjapenguins, you are brilliant!!

• Love 6