Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I think Steve definitely stays over Austin if they're the final noms. Steve is Vanessa's #2 and Shelli/Clay have gotten closer with him the last few days.

I agree with that.  Steve would probably have Johnny Mac's vote and even Liz/Julia since Vanessa would probably persuade them to keep Steve over Austin.

It might be a funny eviction night because the other side would probably expect Steve to go over Austin.

I doubt Vanessa will be pissed. Who can be pissed off for trying to cut a deal when they're faltering? She can't expect Shelli to try to protect HER in a deal, as well. That'd be ludicrous. Cutting a deal is a benefit of doing really well in a HoH. No one can begrudge her for that.

• Love 1

Julia is already throwing sass at Austin over outing her name to Jason. I've been waiting for this moment. Both Austin and Liz keep trying to talk their way around it and Julia is not believing it.

• Love 12

I don't see why James made that deal.  He was still strong, not like Shelli who we could see, was struggling.  That's why she needed to make a deal, but James didn't need to accept. I wonder if he will keep his word.

• Love 1

I don't see why James made that deal.  He was still strong, not like Shelli who we could see, was struggling.  That's why she needed to make a deal, but James didn't need to accept. I wonder if he will keep his word.

All he really NEEDED was to win, to protect himself, Jackie and Meg. Beyond that, it really doesn't matter. Heck, protecting Clay and Shelly probably prevents him from being a target next week if they win HoH. There are so many people left, he has plenty of targets to choose from. I don't think the deal was bad, and that's presuming he even follows through on it, which is, of course, no guarantee.

So I turn back on the feeds to see Vanessa talking with James. Literally the first words out of her mouth were "blood on your hands". I just can't, y'all, she's not HOH, I need a break from that!

• Love 5

It's funny Vanessa is telling James what to expect when he was HOH for the first TWO WEEKS OF THE GAME. Might be time for another hit of Adderall, crazy cakes.

• Love 4

I hope we see some new blood in the HOH room this week. (See what I did there?) I'm sick of seeing the same people camping out in the HOH room. This way Meg will have a new place to sleep all day......

• Love 2

I hope that James at least makes some deals to keep himself safe NEXT week. I don't like him all that much, but I have a soft spot for him for making that breakfast for Audrey when she wasn't feeling "well".

• Love 6

Vanessa tells Shelli she will be fine because James honors deals. That he will likely target her or the twins. Shelli is crying because she couldn't ask for safety for everyone in her 15 person alliance.

• Love 1

Jennifer went out the next week though.

So what. That pudgy beaver face still fucked up Kaysar's game.

There's so few one can trust in BB and especially when it comes to promises.

Go James Go! Peking Duck Dynasty!

• Love 2

Oh lord, Shelli now practically in tears in the have not room right now with Vanessa and Clay. She has "so much regret" for taking the deal, and is just so sorry. She's now telling Clay (Vanessa left) that she didn't want three straight HOHs, that people would hate her, but would feel so bad if one of her people went home.

I'm actually disappointed. I was hoping she was just blowing smoke up Vanessa's ass, but she seems sincere. Or not, now she's running through excuses with Clay. I don't know, that girl is all over the place.

But it might be me reading it wrong, but while Vanessa said all the right things, her body language suggested to me she wasn't 100% cool with that deal.

• Love 5

Actually Vanessa's doing pretty good here with Shelli, she's not mad, says Shelli made the right call for her own game and doesn't blame her.  They all think the twins or Vanessa will be target.  Vanessa also smartly gets the hell out of the room with them so they aren't seen as a threesome, like Austin/twins.

James should put up Austin and Liz. If one of them wins veto, Vanessa goes up. Only problem is if Vanessa wins veto and takes Austin down. In that case, he can't put up a pawn because the votes would be uncertain. I doubt she would win, though, because she won't want to choose between the two. Much like she didn't want to win this week's veto.

(edited)

Shelli is really freaking out about "throwing" the HoH comp (bullshit, she was thisclose to falling off and talking fast to get it all in) and how everyone would have hated her if she had won her third HoH in a row of comps that she could compete in. She's pulling out the tears and sad face and everything. Earlier, when Clay and Vanessa started talking about something related, Shelli made sure to bring it back to how much she's going to regret dropping.

Also, it was Jace's picture that was replaced on the wall with Julia's. That's kinda mean, BB, even if he was the first out.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

Vanessa seems like she's done soothing Shelli's feelings. Was basically like, "Bitch, you are safe. I ain't got time for your crocodile tears because my ass is on the line now. Bye."

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5
(edited)

I think they're overestimating James intelligence and underestimating his attraction to pretty girls and he'll put up Steve/Austin.  Would probably back door Vanessa if one of them came off the block.  Maybe if Jackie and/or Meg gets in his ear he'll go after the twins, we'll see.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation

I so wish James would put up Shelli and Clay. His nomination speech is already written. "I have nominated you Shelli and you Clay. It's not very fun when someone goes back on their word and lies to your face now is it? Good luck in the veto."

• Love 17

What kills me is that Shelli had a very straightforward excuse, which was "I was about to fall! All I could do was make a deal for me and Clay before I fell!" So why in the world she is trying to say that she threw it is beyond me. It's like she's actively antagonizing Vanessa. So dumb. 

• Love 6

Yea, she's been great in small amounts that she was in the house. I hope she lives up to my expectations. At least she won't have to put on that whiny voice to pretend she was Liz.

• Love 1

Lizard, you are annoying, and your game play sucks. The only reason you've made it this far is because Andre the giant is in love with you and you have a twin who adds to the 'numbers'. After this week, I hope I don't have to listen to your whiny a$$ voice and your twin stays because she obviously soaked up all the brain cells while you two were gestating. 

• Love 11

I think I love Julia.

Right behind you!!  She is not letting Liz out of that room until all her questions are answered.  And she damn well despises Austin! 

• Love 12
(edited)

Another reason to like Julia over Liz.....you can freaking hear her!

ETA:  Oh my god, my ears got blasted with the fishes music from having the volume so high to try and listen to Liz!

Edited by pennben
  • Love 5
(edited)

I love that John is so interested in what happened to Julia's tooth.

I also love how Austin is now just pacing nervously and looking like he's about to shit his pants.

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 7

Glad an outsider won HoH, though I'm displeased that he made a deal with Shelli.  He really should go back on it as the perfect karma to both her and Clay for how badly they played them.

So what's his plan?  Has he told Meg or Jackie yet?

• Love 6

Okay, Becky/James/Jackie/Meg in HOH.

James is not wedded to his deal with S/C.  Meg has suggested putting up Austin/Steve, take Steve down, backdoor Shelli.  James says Steve is abosolutely going up.

I'm guessing Becky is playing double agent, but she needs to be very careful here.

I'm guessing Becky is playing double agent, but she needs to be very careful here.

I am so sure she is. Her back was against the wall last week and had to appear to be with them.

She sounds pissed that they put her in that position.

Regardless, time would tell.

• Love 2

Okay, Becky/James/Jackie/Meg in HOH.

James is not wedded to his deal with S/C.  Meg has suggested putting up Austin/Steve, take Steve down, backdoor Shelli.  James says Steve is abosolutely going up.

Oh, good!  James has no intention of fulfilling their deal!  Nice to know!

Hmm.  This is an interesting situation.  In an Austin vs. Shelli situation, which of them would go home?  With nine people voting, I think Jackie, Meg, Liz, and Vanessa would absolutely vote Shelli out.  But Clay and Julia would vote Austin out, as would Becky since she still thinks she's working with her.

If Austin and Shelli are the nominees post-Veto, then I'd say Steve and John will be the real wild cards here.  Unless how they feel about each nominee is actually no secret.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm thinking Becky would be smart to let Shelli go, we shall see how this plays out!

ETA:  They seem to have figured out that if James puts up Steve with anyone and Steve stays on the block, he would go, not their target. Which, thank god they aren't complete idiots.  Discussing putting up Vanessa now.

They seem to be settling on Austin/Liz on the block, although they are concerned they if they don't win POV, they would keep targets the same and lose a shot at Shelli.

Oh, god, Vanessa's talking to James now...more later.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well, I mean, Becky shouldn't go out of her way to stick her neck out for Shelli, of course. But I don't think she should cause a rift, either. There's still next week to be played, ya know? Putting Shelli up against Vanessa would be pretty smart, but after James is finished talking to Vanessa, I doubt that will happen. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

The twins have been on the feeds since they came back. I like Julie enough, but it is already wearing thin.

Vanessa is throwing Jason and Meg under the bus to JAMES. And telling James how to play instead of pleading her case. The chick has some guts, I will give her that.

Well, I mean, Becky shouldn't go out of her way to stick her neck out for Shelli, of course. But I don't think she should cause a rift, either. There's still next week to be played, ya know? Putting Shelli up against Vanessa would be pretty smart, but after James is finished talking to Vanessa, I doubt that will happen. 

I have a feeling she'll give Shelli/Clay something but as far as who the main target is? Nope. Not going to happen. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Ooh, Vanessa is saying it's okay if James takes out S/C.  Says she has built up a lot of trust with them, not an alliance, but if he made a game move, she would understand. She also says she could understand why he might go after Austin/twins. She reminds him she is alone like him and would be happy to help QB with him whatever he wants and it would stay between them. 

Edited by pennben
  • Love 4