Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Looks like Johnny Mac and Liz were chosen to play veto. Not sure about the third, but I don't think it was Austin. If Liz were to win, I think Julia will be back in the house by the time the veto ceremony happens, so the BD Austin plan should be able to work, no matter who wins.

ETA: Shelli is the 3rd. Austin is toast.

Edited by Ceeg
(edited)

Ugh at Vanessa getting HG's choice and picking Shelli. Can something please happen to screw these guys over?! I'm begging!

John told Clay he will take Becky off if he wins veto. I guess I hope that happens. There's obviously no way to get Clay actually evicted this week so I at least want him on the block all week!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Vanessa is (predictably) freaking out about keeping Liz in the dark pre-veto, because she doesn't want the twins after her next week. Is she forgetting that Julia came up and told her all about how shady Austin is? 

I don't think Liz has any motivation to win veto today.

I really hope Vanessa tells Liz soon. I want the drama! 

Jackie responds to everything Vanessa says with basically 'who cares' and it cracks me up. She pays Vanessa no mind and it's hilarious. I'm gonna be so disappointed in her if she actually believes in this new 8 person alliance.

Jackie responds to everything Vanessa says with basically 'who cares' and it cracks me up. She pays Vanessa no mind and it's hilarious. I'm gonna be so disappointed in her if she actually believes in this new 8 person alliance.

Every time Jackie says that, it makes me wish she had been HOH this week instead of Vanessa. Jackie doesn't care about pissing people off. Which, isn't a great long-term quality in a BB player, because eventually, the jury will be full of people you piss off and didn't care about.

(edited)

Becky is upset that Vanessa picked Shelli. She's talking about how Shelli and Vanessa are the best competitors. Now if she would just remember this and fucking do something about it next week. But no, she'll continue to play the game for Shelli/Clay/Vanessa.

And Vanessa talked about bathing in blood again. I think this is the 10000th time since yesterday.

I really don't know why Vanessa continues to pretend she's a bad competitor. Like the jig is up, honey. Then again these people are stupid, so they may not get it lol.

• Love 2
(edited)

Vanessa just said that she doesn't want Liz to feel like she wasn't a part of something. In front of Becky. Minutes after Becky told her she was upset that she wasn't a part of something. LOL. Think about that, Becky!

I mean honestly Vanessa's right, for her personal game she really should tell Liz.

ETA: And they're playing veto already. Damn, that was quick. I guess Production didn't want Vanessa to tell Liz!

I don't know, I don't think Julia will care about Austin leaving. Julia is the one who got this whole ball rolling. And Julia chose not to tell Liz anything, either. Once Austin gets booted, and Julia is in the house, I don't think either of them will want vengeance for Austin's eviction.

(edited)

Dream scenario for me is Liz wins veto, they tell her about Austin, she gets pissed they kept her in the dark and doesn't use veto, the idiots grow a brain and vote out Clay. I mean, it'll never happen, but I'm putting it on my dream board. Clay is gonna fucking skate to the end if they don't get him out now. 

And Julia chose not to tell Liz anything, either.

Vanessa told Julia she would tell Liz. I hope Julia gets pissed that she didn't tell her. I just want someone to go after Shelli/Clay/Vanessa!

• Love 1

She's just playing him. She's pretty clearly not actually into him. Just check any of the caps of her when he's touching, hugging, or kissing her lol. Plus, we have her word that she doesn't like him/is using him in DR.

Last night Liz brought Austin into the storage room and then jumped into his arms and wrapped herself around him. She might be just playing him, but it's still sending very strong signals to him at least that she's into him. Austin being in "love" with her is clearly ludicrous and 100% on him, but I no longer buy that she clearly isn't into him. Honestly, I think she's really into the fact that he's really into her.

I'm hoping for a Johnny Mac or Becky win, and Clay on the block with Austin for a few days. While Vanessa freaks out endlessly about it.

• Love 5
(edited)

Come on, how can anyone not like Johnny Mac:)

Easily. He's useless and his game sucks imo. And his screaming annoys me. But then I hate basically everyone!

To me it's very clear Liz is playing Austin. She said exactly that. She rolls her eyes every time he hugs her. She looked scared when he kissed her lol. And I am super down with her playing him. If men can do it to women and win then women should be able to do it as well.

• Love 4

To me it's very clear Liz is playing Austin. She said exactly that. She rolls her eyes every time he hugs her. She looked scared when he kissed her lol. And I am super down with her playing him. If men can do it to women and win then women should be able to do it as well.

I thought her body language was very telling after she swapped back into the house and was in the bathroom with him talking. Every time his hand went to her inner thigh, the second it moved away, she closed her legs and turned them to the side away from him. His hand on her bare stomach? The second it moved, she pulled her shirt back down and crossed her arms there as if it shield it. She kept her face turned away as much as she could while he was trying to nuzzle into her neck/shoulder.

I think she thought she could "flirtmance" with him to use him as her shield. Keep him interested while she put in a small amount of effort and profit from that. But she didn't know that he would be going full on Caleb-with-the-bunny-slippers-and-pickles on her. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I completely agree, Callaphera.

ETA: Jason was talking about how Austin/Liz are a target because they're a showmance, yet he is bending over backwards to kiss Shelli/Clay's ass. IDIOT.

ETAA: The offensive thing Steve said was that he saw someone at a mall with a "God Hates Bags" bag. Jason is super offended by it because he thinks Steve doesn't know the backstory on that. OK, yea, I'm not on Jason's side on that matter anymore.

• Love 1

I can't tell if Austin is just really, really dumb, or if the house is doing a great job of snowing him. He truly has NO clue that the plan is to backdoor him.

Seems like Becky is onto Clay and Shelli, she's not happy with them or Vanessa. And John is upset that they didn't tell him the plan this week was to backdoor Austin. Here's hoping these people are slowly getting a clue.

• Love 2

Becky- Clelli is so strong.

John- It will catch up with them eventually. Cant let them know that you are on to them ever

About freaking time. Lets hope they win HoH soon and rock this house.

• Love 5
(edited)

Vanessa and Liz finally have a moment alone in the HoH room and Vanessa is starting the groundwork for the talk about Austin wanting to get Julia out next. She was even smart enough to tell a fresh from the shower, wearing a towel Liz to pick up her microphone so they don't get called out on the loudspeaker. C'mon Liz, get dressed a little faster!

Vanessa was saying that she would have told Liz earlier (they haven't talked yet) but it was hard to get her alone up there. Liz says that Austin is starting to annoy her because he won't leave her alone. Heh. This is gonna be a great backdoor.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Clay actually won something?! I didn't think that would happen this season. I was hoping for a long string of Clay sucking in every comp.

Well the conspiracy hat going on might make us contemplate the show fixing things again (which I guess they don't do overtly, but they often tailor comps to help certain folks--or debate ably might even coach people a bit in the DR or something).

I mean clearly it's good for the show if Clay stays. He's a so-called "Big Character", which is what makes Grodner go into orgasms back in the control room.

Oh god, Vanessa has some convoluted plan to keep Austin from blowing up their games. It involves telling him beforehand that she has to put him up but that they have the votes to keep him.

Fucking Vanessa.

Telling him five minutes before she puts him up, anyway. I would prefer the shocked face.

Shelli is freaking out in the HoH bathroom with Vanessa. Before the POV comp, Austin and Liz pulled Vanessa aside to tell her that Austin had a suspicion that there was a six person alliance in the house that was gunning for Clay to stay on the block and be voted out, so if Becky or Johnny Mac were in the lead in POV, Vanessa had to fight like hell to win. Vanessa shares this with Shelli, who of course had the same feelings as far back as BotB that the plan was for Becky to throw the comp and keep Clay up there. They have said that Austin may be making it up, but Shelli is getting heated about this. They're now planning on asking Liz about this but of course, Austin has made his way up to the HoH room.

This week is more fun than I thought it would be with Audrey gone.

• Love 3

Oh lord, Shelli might be buying this whole six person alliance out to get Clay thing that Austin is trying to sell. Luckily, I don't think Vanessa does, but Shelli I think buys it and could persuade Vanessa to put up a pawn against Becky. I knew Becky would be in trouble if she was left on the block.

The worst thing is, it makes total sense. Unfortunately all of these people trust Clay and want to work with him and Shelli!

• Love 2

It takes these women in the house forever to put on their makeup. Damn.

Seriously!  Vanity may have just screwed up this week.  Vanessa, wipe the damn mask off your face, Liz just get dressed and then freaking talk!  But no.....

• Love 1
(edited)

Ha ha! Vanessa just made Austin say the words "I give you my word I don't know who voted for Audrey". Yeah, Vanessa isn't buying anything he's saying.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1

Oh my god, now Liz is doing dishes after taking time to eat after her taking time to put on makeup after being told about something urgent to discuss.  I  just can't.

Ha ha! Vanessa just made Austin say the words "I give you my word I don't know who voted for Audrey". Yeah, Vanessa isn't buying it.

Maybe she delayed enough to unintentionally allow enough time for Austin to hang himself?

(edited)

Okay. Now Austin, downstairs, asks Liz if Julia told Vanessa about the hinky vote for Audrey. So Austin knows that he's lied to Vanessa and she knows it. This is great!

Watching Austin freak out about this is awesome. I have no idea what Liz is going to do. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

Vanessa is not only telling Liz about Austin wanting Julia out, but she's trashing him for lying about his Audrey vote.  

ETA: Vanessa to Liz:   "[Austin] just wants to get you to the jury house so he can get some ass.  You must have some golden ass!"  HA 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 1

And Liz just threw Austin under the bus. He asked her to lie for him and tell Shelli and Vanessa that he was THINKING about voting for Audrey, but ended up not doing it. When asked, she immediately came clean and said he asked her to lie but she couldn't. It's awesome.

• Love 2
(edited)

Liz:  he's not even cuuuuuute!  He repulses me!

ETA:  Shelli:  We need to let Becky go this week because she's a vote for their side.  

Edited by Thalia

But they do keep going back to the fact that Austin is a vote on their side. I still think it's 50/50. I'm hoping that Vanessa's hatred of people lying to her wins out.

And listening now, it sounds like it's going to be Becky. Poor clueless Becky.