Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Ugh.  Good for Steve and good for drama, I guess, but now it's a done deal that one of the two people who have been legit playing since day one is leaving.  No bueno.  Obviously they put targets on their own damn backs but that "other side" is so damn smug now when they literally had not one clue between them until Jason was on the block (and are still largely unsure of what's going on).  Basic Becky is far more insufferable to me than either Vanessa or Shelli will ever be, and Jackie (who is the only one of that side with more than half a brain, IMO) is way over the top with her Vanessa hatred which tells me she's playing totally on emotion (WAH, she broke the totally fake 8 person alliance!) and probably not as strategic as I previously gave her credit for.  The reality is that the Austwins are a bigger threat down the line than Shelli or Vanessa individually and literally no one sees it.  

I may be in the minority but I don't care to see Shelli and Vanessa throwing each other under the bus, but it's definitely going to happen.  On the plus side I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Vanessa is leaving.  Shelli could very well go in this scenario.  

• Love 8

It's not out of the realm of possibility. Vanessa is his only Re AL ally, he's not that close to Shelly (not sure if he knows how much she dislikes him) and it would piss Becky off (and her tears give him life).

I was curious and googled the pictures from BB16's comic book comp. Did production get a good mass printing deal on those t-shirts that they're all wearing? Because it looks identical to the shirts they wore in 16. It also ties back to see Derrick and Cody on the live show this week. I'm putting way too much thought into this.

Becky will send Steve right out that door if he doesn't use it. It'd be one thing if he didn't know her plan. By not using it, he is revealing his support of Vanessa. 

Vanessa is going to throw everything and plus the kitchen sink at ADC and pray something sticks.

Shelli must be kicking herself for picking Vanessa. Not sure what she was trying to prove there.

• Love 1

I do want to see them campaigning against one another. Lots of tears; lots of swearing on whoever or whatever; lots of claims about trustworthiness, and being all alonliness.

I will be severely upset with Steve if he messes up this deliciousness.

• Love 9

Both Shelli & Vanessa are strong & worthy players. You really couldn't go wrong voting either one out but I think Vanessa is tighter with Austin & the twins, right? I like seeing Shelli upset since she knows it was only "1 week" for Clay to go to jury. That's gotta sting a little. Hysterical!!!

• Love 4

I don't know how Vanessa stays.

Votes to evict Vanessa-Jackie,Meg, James, John

Votes to evict Shelli-Austin, Liz Julia

If Steve votes out Vanessa that is it , if Steve votes out Shelli,Becky breaks the tie, Vanessa still out.  

Edited by njbarmaid

Austin's comic said he smelled bad. BB is killing it!

Well, considering he was just in the shower, used no soap and didn't wash his hair and then put on the same shorts he had been wearing earlier, I can see it. Yesterday in the HN room, Meg and Jackie kept complaining about something stinking and joking that it was because Austin had been sleeping in there for a week. It turned out to the brussel sprouts that Becky was cooking in the kitchen but still. I know Liz has complaining about his hair smelling multiple times.

Vanessa is already in the HN room, asking Meg and James if the "plan" is still on. She's starting already!

ETA: Liz and Julia are still bitching about Audrey eating all the chicken nuggets. Man, they hold a grudge over nuggets.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

We will see. It's going to be interesting to see how Vanessa handles this adversity. It's her first time to even be I danger of going up on the block. I mean, in reality, and not in Vanessa's worried mind. I expect her to make a pitch to Becky not to put her up, and another to Steve not to use the veto. I can see what she will present to Steve, but not sure what she will say to Becky -- probably promising safety for god knows how long.

Tell me again how Shelli picking Vanessa was a good move?

There is a chance that Meg/James/Jackie could decide to vote out Shelli, but I seriously doubt it.

There is no chance they'll switch their votes. They discussed the merits of keeping Vanessa over Shelli but agreed they'll stick to the plan and do whatever Becky wants. 

There is a chance that Meg/James/Jackie could decide to vote out Shelli, but I seriously doubt it.

or James could vote on his own.  He distrusts Shelli more than Vanessa and he's shown he's not easily swayed.  If he knows he's the deciding vote he may do it.

• Love 1

There is no chance they'll switch their votes. They discussed the merits of keeping Vanessa over Shelli but agreed they'll stick to the plan and do whatever Becky wants. 

They were literally just taking about voting Shelli out lol. I mean I figure they'll go through everything this week. But I'll be surprised if they don't settle on voting out Vanessa.

James was Captain Camo, Vanessa's was the Mad Hatter inspired. Heh.

And Meg apparently had to stop to laugh at Audrey's comic book cover. I seriously can't wait to see that one.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Becky's comic had a train in it. I'm cackling, but that is mean as hell!

AMAZING.  Also love the fact that they confirmed once and for all that Austin smells (or that people have said he does enough for it to be a thing).  

• Love 4

HA! Liz's cover had her as the evil twin. "She'll steal your heart... and your wallet."

It's funny, and I know Austin has his talking about him smelling, but can't HE get the crazy edit? Like....I think this cover sounds like Liz is worse than Austin, when that simply isn't true. Again, it sounds like a funny cover, but still. 

• Love 3

It's funny, and I know Austin has his talking about him smelling, but can't HE get the crazy edit? Like....I think this cover sounds like Liz is worse than Austin, when that simply isn't true. Again, it sounds like a funny cover, but still. 

Yea really. I mean, ngl, I laughed, but basically that comic called her a whore/gold digger, so that's pretty gross.

• Love 2

This is Big Brother, and Austin has a penis, while Liz does not.  Par for the course

• Love 7

Johnny Mac was Dr. Drill. Da'Vonne's called her "one tough mother". Jackie's was Vegas inspired and said "Odds are she'll kick your ass" (which got a hearty "Fuck yeah" from Jackie). 

Steve: "I'm really happy that they included Jace." Heh. Well, he is missing from the memory wall now and I heard that apparently his face was missing from the cake at the halfway party. Sucks to be the first one out.

• Love 2

Vanessa has a chance. She just needs to flip One person if she has AusTwins and Steve. She has a lot of dirt on Becky. She can also sell that Shelli will go after James first chance she gets but she will now go after Becky & JMac.

James was also told by Clelli last week that one of his "close" allies wanted him out ahem Becky. And they refused to give her name up. If Vanessa starts with that he could be convinced. Anything is possible.

• Love 2

Jace was extremely annoying, but BB shouldn't do that. He was in the house for almost 2 weeks, right? It's not like he was a 24 hour houseguest.

I wonder if Steve will go on a winning streak? Other than Becky, I don't know who he would nominate. If he won HoH in the double, it might be better for him. I don't know if he could stand the pressure otherwise.

• Love 4

Imagine if Shelli/Clay hadn't decided they had to keep Austin because people weren't happy enough that Clay won veto lol. Sixth Sense would probably still be steamrolling through the game while ADC was completely oblivious still. It's sorta beautiful!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12

Vanessa has a chance. She just needs to flip One person if she has AusTwins and Steve. She has a lot of dirt on Becky. She can also sell that Shelli will go after James first chance she gets but she will now go after Becky & JMac.

James was also told by Clelli last week that one of his "close" allies wanted him out ahem Becky. And they refused to give her name up. If Vanessa starts with that he could be convinced. Anything is possible.

I like your positive attitude - I was about to give up, but I'm going to have hope again!!! Go Vanessa!

• Love 2

Imagine if Shelli/Clay hadn't decided they had to keep Austin because people weren't happy enough that Clay won veto lol. Sixth Sense would probably still be steamrolling through the game while ADC was completely oblivious still. It's sorta beautiful!

It really is. I mean, I'm not necessarily rooting for ADC/Summer Campers to win this whole thing, although Jackie, James, and Meg make me laugh a lot when there's a feed on the three of them. I'm just happy to see some back and forth to the game now. It's never fun to watch a majority alliance steamroll their way through the game. It took awhile for the rest of the house to realize that it is a game but they finally did. Still, if they would have put The Stinky One up on the block, we never would have had the fun we did last week or the fun we're in for this week. So for that reason, and that reason only, I'm so glad that Austin stayed.

Team Feeds Gold! We're gonna be the big winners this year!

• Love 6

Wasn't there a conversation about this (in Shelli's presence) where they decided Shelli was a puma rather than a cougar, and she approved?

I don't know, but that doesn't make it any less sexist.

They do seem to have mostly been little inside joke things. But in Austin's case, he didn't know about that inside joke. And in Liz's case, that's just gross. And even though Becky seems pretty OK with the train thing, that's still pretty tasteless.

• Love 4

Damn Vanessa for sleeping right now. Hopefully she's just resting before she goes insane again!

Maybe she's dreaming of a train coming through the backyard the next time Becky is sitting out there with her new minions....

(I don't think I can ever stop with the Becky/train references)

• Love 2

I don't know, but that doesn't make it any less sexist.

They do seem to have mostly been little inside joke things. But in Austin's case, he didn't know about that inside joke. And in Liz's case, that's just gross. And even though Becky seems pretty OK with the train thing, that's still pretty tasteless.

Yeah, you're right. I was just verifying that BB didn't come up with it on their own, otherwise that would be even worse.

• Love 4

I was just verifying that BB didn't come up with it on their own, otherwise that would be even worse.

Yea, they were all things that the HGs have talked/joked about. But some of them are just really tasteless. But they are funny!

• Love 4

Wasn't there a conversation about this (in Shelli's presence) where they decided Shelli was a puma rather than a cougar, and she approved?

This is so annoying to me. Puma, cougar, mountain lion -- it's the same thing. No difference.

Pedantic, I know.

• Love 4

Meg/Jackie/Becky are practically giddy over the thought of Vanessa's breakdown when she's nommed. They're like me!

Jackie: "You just fought your ass off to save Shelli - so she's staying!" LMAO!

• Love 9

How pissed are the twins this week? They got stuck with lollipops and suckers for their turn as Have Nots. Jackie, James, and Meg got sloppy joes. That just seems horribly unbalanced between the weeks.

• Love 2

How pissed are the twins this week? They got stuck with lollipops and suckers for their turn as Have Nots. Jackie, James, and Meg got sloppy joes. That just seems horribly unbalanced between the weeks.

They only got buns though. They didn't actually get meat or sloppy joe mix or anything.

Vanessa is scheduling a meeting with John. Like what is that gonna accomplish? Isn't he who she's trying to get put up? What does she hope to accomplish in a meeting with him lol?

• Love 2

They only got buns though. They didn't actually get meat or sloppy joe mix or anything.

Still, it's not sugar on a stick. You can at least do some interesting things with buns and the stuff they are allowed to use. Sometimes I wish I could give them recipe ideas, because I can think of so much potential there.

Vanessa was talking to Johnny Mac in the comic/cheese room. Johnny Mac claimed he's so tired, too tired to even talk. Heh. Now he's rolled over and she's just staring off into space with the wheels turning in her head. She's plotting something.

• Love 1