Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation WITHOUT Spoilers: Lalalalala! I can't hear you!

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Looks like from next weeks Promo that the funeral scene is for Hook's Funeral. I'm guessing Hades ends up dying. I really don't think Robin is dying, I think he'll be leaving to go elsewhere. But I don't think he's dying. But who the hell knows. 

Well, the promo said the death would "break the very heart of Storybrooke forever". I'm 99% sure Hades dies, but it could be Robin too. He's only the possibility that could have any lasting impact. Hades says his weapon won't kill, but "end" someone. If Robin dies by it, maybe that's why they can't just go find him in the Underworld?

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, KingOfHearts said:

Well, the promo said the death would "break the very heart of Storybrooke forever". I'm 99% sure Hades dies, but it could be Robin too. He's only the possibility that could have any lasting impact. Hades says his weapon won't kill, but "end" someone. If Robin dies by it, maybe that's why they can't just go find him in the Underworld?

Yeah you are right. I just re-watched it, and I guess I wasn't listening so carefully the first time and didn't hear that part. 

The promo said someone is going to die.  

Spoiler

Hook is already dead.

Hook was seen at the funeral (in attendance, not as a surprise appearance) in filming.

And we get, in the promo, an unsubtle scene with Robin telling Regina "You're my future."

Robin is totally dying, guys.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Plus, the promo centered on Regina's face.  And, well, isn't Regina the very heart of Storybrooke?  (Hahahahhahah!  Yeah.)

• Love 5

Interesting the way they edited the promo, to the average viewer it probably looks like Hook's funeral.  

Spoiler

Killing off Robin is really an about face on Regina's development, why build it up for 2 years to take it away?

2 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Then why is Emma so heartbroken in the promo, but Regina isn't?

Because every character must wail and gnash their teeth and rend their garments over Regina's pain?

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, XrystalPond said:

Yes, it appears that talk of the future is the kiss of death. Hook was fine until he started talking about a future with Emma and then dude keeps getting killed. Robin's a goner from that line alone. It's like when people in horror movies say they will be right back.  

Yep.  Hook lets go of his chance at a future = he's gonna have one.  Robin is convinced he's gonna have one = Bye Bye.

Regina looked heartbroken to me.  And Emma's likely sad because she's gonna blame herself, as expected.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Souris said:

Because every character must wail and gnash their teeth and rend their garments over Regina's pain?

Well, I would expect Regina's pain to be 10x worse than everyone else's. 

Somehow this seems like the S3 finale and S4 finale put together. Emma thinks she's going to lose loved ones, then she doesn't, but Regina loses her boyfriend and has a chance to go evil. So Emma gets her boy, but Regina doesn't get hers. (Poor Woegina - she can never catch a break! Emma gets everything!) But then Regina sacrifices herself to go dark and it's #SaveRegina for 6A.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Guilt? Emma does seem to feel deeply responsible for not stopping bad stuff from happening to people she cares about. Honestly, can't blame her when she was marked before birth as "The Saviour."

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:
Spoiler

Killing off Robin is really an about face on Regina's development, why build it up for 2 years to take it away?

Spoiler

He got annoyed with Regina in this episode. Robin doesn't think she is perfectly right all the time.

Of course he's going to die!! lol

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Because despite the fact that Robin and Emma have only exchanged two sentences, they were really close friends and she cared for him deeply (in Offscreensville)?

1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

I guess that would make the very heart of Storybrooke Regina then?

Could the "break the very heart of Storybrooke forever" be referring to the group in general and not a specific person? The main characters that are always in the middle of whatever is happening in Storybrooke etc and if one dies I would think it would effect them all.

Someone on tumblr pointed out that Hades seems to have Zeus's Lightning Bolt in the promo. Is that in Gold's shop too? lol Conveniently next to the Titan-heart disguised as the Holy Grail? :-p

• Love 1

Does anyone think that they would. ....um.....go so far as.....maybe.....the funeral is for Baby Hood and we learn her name from her headstone. That would explain Emma beimg so upset..although she just had to leave her True Love in the UW, so Emma crying buckets shouldn't really surprise anyone. ..

I think Hook's going to free the lost souls while he's down in the Underworld basement. Maybe the river water will disappear and reveal ambrosia underneath or

Spoiler

Zeus will give it to Hook as a reward.

The water thing would be kind of a reverse of the Nostos water reviving the bean and bringing Hook to Storybrooke in Season 2. Fingers crossed that Milah, James, or Pan interact with Hook even though I think this episode will be too busy.

• Love 2
(edited)

Regarding the funeral, I doubt it's Hook's for the simple reason that Hook should have a sailor's burial (even though I know this is a trope). Imagine Emma taking the Jolly Roger out, with Henry or Hook's former sailors' help, and him coming back to life just as they're about to commit his body to the deep.

Edited by InsertWordHere
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, OnceUponAJen said:

Because despite the fact that Robin and Emma have only exchanged two sentences, they were really close friends and she cared for him deeply (in Offscreensville)?

He loved them and they loved him!! Snow taught her (to deeply care about dudes she hasn't exchanged more than 3 words with!!)!

(edited)

I just heard a theory about how Hook will come back - Hades' life gets traded for Hook's. I'm not sure how that would work, but trading lives makes the most sense since it has the most precedence. I'm counting on Hades getting sent into the River of Lost Souls, since that is what happened in the Hercules movie. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

I'm having a hard time buying the TLK between Hades and Zelena. What if Hades did not really create Underbrooke for Zelena. The lightning thing we saw in the promo was likely in Gold's Shop all along. 

Spoiler

*(Olympian Crystal).

Maybe the reason he made Unberbrooke an exactly copy of Storybrooke was becasue he was hoping that the artifact would also appear in the Underbrooke version. Afterall, the anti-magic bracelet and Pandonra's Box seem to have been replicated in the Underworld. 

And when the lightning bolt artifact wasn't replicated in Ub, Hades realized that he had to go to the actual Storybrooke to get access to it and defeat Zeus. He would have little power in Storybrooke as the lord of the Underworld. But now that his heart is working and he can wield magic in the Upper World, what's to stop him? He was also planning on keeping the "heroes" trapped in Ub so they couldn't stop his nefarious designs. 

Ten thumbs up to the idea that the Zelena/Hades TLK wasn't real.  Hades can get out of Underbrooke.  He has done it in the flashback.  So maybe the TLK and the portal was just another manipulation / magic, like trapping everyone, to get to Storybrooke with Zelena for some reason without anyone else interfering.  

What kind of curse was Hades under that needed to be broken?.

Now that we're back in Storybrooke, are we going to get the long-awaited closure with Merida?  Is the next episode called "Bear's Rites", followed by "Only Bear" and "A Bear Story"?

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Now that we're back in Storybrooke, are we going to get the long-awaited closure with Merida?  Is the next episode called "Bear's Rites", followed by "Only Bear" and "A Bear Story"?

Casual viewers: "Who's Merida? Oh. I thought we already did her story..."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Camera One said:

It's a trilogy. "Merida and the Three Bears." The first one was too stupid, the second one was too boring, maybe this one will be just right.

• Love 7

@Camera One You shouldn't joke about Merida. She's like a fungus you can't get rid of and I feel like just mentioning her gives the writers the idea that she needs to stick around. 6A will be Merida's adventures in Boston when she kidnaps Emma in revenge for the whole bear thing and Emma is stuck in some sort of reluctant buddy cop story with her.

• Love 4

Merida is just unbearable.

My predictions for the inevitable Hades flashbacks:
Zeus: "Here we are, brother. The department you've been assigned to - the Underworld."
Hades: "It's dark and gloomy."
Zeus: "Just put in some flowers. Maybe a family picture or two."
Hades: "Just what I need - seeing you and Poseidon's insufferable smiles every day."
Zeus: "Now, now Hades. Don't be such a stiff. You get a whole realm to run!"
Hades: "Do I get subjects?"
Zeus: "You do! But once you help them figure out their unfinished business, they get sent to me."
Hades: "So you get everything I have... again."
Zeus: "It's just our places in life, little brother. Now, take it easy! Don't work yourself to death!"

• Love 1
(edited)

There's an Emma/Rumple scene in the promo. I really like seeing those two together, even if I hate Rumple now. It looks like they may be teaming up if he thinks Hades is threat. However, I hope something is done about him before the season is over. Having him more powerful than anyone and Emma with no leverage is just silly. I prefer mind games over raw power differences.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

It looks like they may be teaming up if he thinks Hades is threat. However, I hope something is done about him before the season is over.

This season needs to end with all the heroes, including Henry, being totally done with Rumple. I am sick of them needing to go to him for magical help. They should never trust him with anything ever again. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

This season needs to end with all the heroes, including Henry, being totally done with Rumple. I am sick of them needing to go to him for magical help. They should never trust him with anything ever again. 

There's just a lot of hypocrisy going on with the relationship with Rumple anyway. They don't really like him, they tolerate him, they're all against dark magic, but they don't have a problem going to him when they require his help.

If they're going to cut him off completely, they need to not run to him for magical solutions. I get that as far as practicing magic, he is the one with the most experience, but don't scream about villains, and dark magic if you're gonna go to the guy.

Emma blackmails him to go to the Underworld, where he clearly wasn't needed, and now she's going to go to him for the Hades problem. Why should he help her, especially if Belle is still slumbering?

• Love 1
On 5/3/2016 at 2:06 AM, KAOS Agent said:

@Camera One You shouldn't joke about Merida. She's like a fungus you can't get rid of and I feel like just mentioning her gives the writers the idea that she needs to stick around. 6A will be Merida's adventures in Boston when she kidnaps Emma in revenge for the whole bear thing and Emma is stuck in some sort of reluctant buddy cop story with her.

I'm not only hoping they cut Merida and gang again, but I'm willing to wager they actually do.

• Love 2
(edited)

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but I am hearing rumors about Robin Hood's demise, so I am going to take a guess what happens... So Robin dies, and he goes to Underbrooke, and tells Hook to take his freshly killed body.  Robin "wakes up" but it's actually Hook in Robin's body, and Regina goes crazy and blames Emma (probably Snow too) so is once again their adversaries just in time for Season 6.  I really hope that doesn't come true.  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Camera One said:

So Robin dies, and he goes to Underbrooke, and tells Hook to take his freshly killed body.  Robin "wakes up" but it's actually Hook in Robin's body, and Regina goes crazy and blames Emma (probably Snow too) so is once again their adversaries just in time for Season 6.  

@Camera One, look away if you don't want your speculation to be either confirmed or denied. 

I would riot if the show replaced CO'D with Sean Maguire. I don't even dislike the latter actor all that much, but I would rather he leave over anyone else in the cast (even though I don't think the show needed to kill the character). Sure, some of my apathy towards Robin has to do with the weak writing, but I feel the actor is missing the spark that CO'D has and the chemistry he generates with scene partners. 

• Love 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

So the Dragon Tamara used her magic taser on in that awful episode I don't like to think about will show up next week, apparently?

I can't believe we called it in the spoiler thread. Heh. Even the Dragon gets to come back over poor obliterated Robin. 

Spoiler

Ooh. He could be the surprise return JMo mentioned. Which might also mean he could end up being Lily's daddy.

I can't figure out if Henry is holding the Crystal in his hand or not. 

Edited by Rumsy4
28 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I can't believe we called it in the spoiler thread. Heh. Even the Dragon gets to come back over poor obliterated Robin. 

Hide contents

Ooh. He could be the surprise return JMo mentioned. Which might also mean he could end up being Lily's daddy.

I can't figure out if Henry is holding the Crystal in his hand or not. 

Yes, his ass is holding the crystal.

not enough damage has been done already. What a nitwit!

Are they going to ground him after this, or just pat him on the head? Don't answer that.

• Love 2
(edited)

After watching the promo, I have almost no clue how things are going to happen next week. They seem very random. I also keep track of spoilers, yet I remain utterly puzzled. (They confuse me even more, to be honest.)

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Casting for Season 6:

New man with the lion tattoo.   Must look like a human lion, in case we do The Lion King.  Could pass as John Smith, if we tackle Pocahontas.  Handy with a chimney sweep, in case Mary Poppins comes to Storybrooke.  Have abilities with puppets, in case Clopin is coming.  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Camera One said:

New man with the lion tattoo.   Must look like a human lion, in case we do The Lion King.  

Best idea ever. Retcon the Lion Tattoo to mean literal lion as Regina's Soul Mate. The raw animal passion will be off the charts!!

• Love 3

My prediction for Dragon's return.

Emma: "Wait... you're alive? August told me offscreen that Tamara killed you with a taser!"

Dragon: "It takes more than a taser to kill a dragon, young grasshopper. My assistant, Ms. Shang, got my magical distress signal and teleported me back to China Town."

Emma: "How did you get beamed up in a land without magic?"

Dragon: "There's always been magic here. It's just difficult to find. Many people call me the Dragon, but since I sense the light in you, you may have the pleasure of knowing my true identity. Mushu."

Emma: "Mushu? Really?"

Dragon: "Want to pet my lucky cricket?"

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm avoiding promos as usual, so I can't peruse this thread anymore, but I was thinking about the lack of a real cliffhanger which makes me wonder if they are going the "Lost" route and moving into flashforwards soon, if not this season then next.  It's another easy solution to generate "new" plotlines which end up being exactly the same theme.

I feel that doing flashforwards would be really predictable.  They would just jump ahead to a "shocker" scenario.  Snow and Charming are broken up and seem to hate one another.  Emma and Hook are broken up as well.  Henry is apart from both Emma and Regina.  And then we find out what happened.  

So as tired as the flashbacks are, I don't want flashforwards either.  But you just know A&E plan to do another "reset" and create some brand new out-there scenario, and the possibilities get more limited with every season.  I feel like flashforwards are one of the trump cards they feel they can plan at some point.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

I'm over the flashbacks. I enjoyed the last episode because there were no flashbacks.

Flashforwards are probably going to happen eventually. A&E were asked about that in an interview last week, and they didn't rule it out, and since they don't know how to write anything that doesn't have to do with Lost, then I think flashforwards are a given.