Type keyword(s) to search

Just How 'Perfect' Is Chris Harrison's Romance Novel, The Perfect Letter?

• Start Topic

The problem with naming your novel "The Perfect Letter" is that the reader may expect to read such a letter. Based on this review, I'd say that is out of the grasp of Mr. Harrison. Or as he might say: ...out of the grasp of his hand, which reached as far beyond his arm as it could.

• Love 5

Hey now, as long as people are lean they are attractive, even if they do have baked bean teeth. I assume such teeth are the result of shooting up steroids from horse-sized syringes. That is one seriously large glove compartment. However, a head in the middle of your neck may offset being lean enough to render one unattractive.

• Love 1

Good job, Jake.  Love the two references to white objects (T-shirt, paper) being a flag of surrender, not to mention ending a sentence with a preposition.  I want to know who the editor is. 

• Love 1