Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6: Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'd like to make a prediction for next week.

Davos will not kill the Red Witch because all he needs to do is remove her necklace somehow and everyone will see her become the monster she really is. Then she will just slither away and never be seen again. Maybe into a fire. Maybe not. If there is any justice (which usually there is not), she will experience being burned alive by a fire so she can experience the wonder of having all her sins burned away by fire.

My reason for this prediction is that TPTB showed us what happens when her necklace is removed. What would be the point of showing us that if it was never used for anything again? I would expect there must be some reason why they showed us that.

Edited by AliShibaz
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Winnief said:

Very possibly.  Come to think of it, the Red Woman is on Arya's list...

She got dropped from the list beginning in Season 5.

• Love 1
(edited)

So, final scene of the season: Dany setting sail for Westeros, or the White Walkers breaching the Wall?

I'd be pretty surprised if it wasn't one of those two options. I thought it would be the latter until recently (especially when the episode title was revealed) but the fact that that storyline has been absent for the last half of the season makes me wonder. And they do love ending episodes and seasons with "epic" Dany moments.

Edited by AshleyN
  • Love 2

I was thinking the final moment would be the arrival of the white raven much like the epilogue of ADWD.  Kevan (or someone else depending on when and how the deaths occur) exclaim that winter has officially arrived.

Who is left on Arya's list?  Ser Gregor, Cersei, Ser Ilyn, Walder Frey (that's about to be fixed).  I'm pretty sure she removed Mel and the Hound from the list.  All of Gregor's toadies, the Waif and Ser Meryn are gone.  Ser Ilyn hasn't been seen forever (IIRC the actor died) but I assume he's around somewhere in KL.

So I'm imagining Littlefinger talking to Lyanna Mormont in an attempt to arrange for a future marriage between her and Robin Arryn. Because first I imagined Robin looking at her just like Tormund looks at Brienne and telling Littlefinger, "Get her for me, Uncle Petyr! I want her for my wife!" 

Anyway, you know that raised hand gesture the tiny fierce Lady of Bear Island gave her counselor when she'd heard enough?
Yeah, Littlefinger would get that.

• Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, AliShibaz said:

I'd like to make a prediction for next week.

Davos does not need to kill the Red Witch. All he needs to do is remove her necklace somehow and everyone will see her turn into the decrepit monster she really is. Then she will just slither away and never be seen again. Maybe into some fire. Maybe not.

I would like to make two more predictions. The first one seems kind of obvious to me and I would think most people would be happy to see it come true. It is that Sansa will do whatever she needs to do to change John Snow's name to "John Stark".

I must apologize for the second prediction because I think most people will be very unhappy should it become true. But I predict that at the end of this story, Littlefinger will sit on the Iron Throne. Why? Because the main theme of this story (or at least one of them) is that good and honorable people don't seem to win in this place and time. It is the liars, cheaters and most unscrupulous people who usually seem to win and no one is as skilled at lying, cheating and being unscrupulous than Littlefinger.

Edited by AliShibaz
14 hours ago, RedHawk said:

"Get her for me, Uncle Petyr! I want her for my wife!"... 

Littlefinger: She will marry you on one condition - Hit the bullseye with this arrow from 50 paces.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, AliShibaz said:

I would like to make two more predictions. The first one seems kind of obvious to me and I would think most people would be happy to see it come true. It is that Sansa will do whatever she needs to do to change John Snow's name to "John Stark".

I must apologize for the second prediction because I think most people will be very unhappy should it become true. But I predict that at the end of this story, Littlefinger will sit on the Iron Throne. Why? Because the main theme of this story (or at least one of them) is that good and honorable people don't seem to win in this place and time. It is the liars, cheaters and most unscrupulous people who usually seem to win and no one is as skilled at lying, cheating and being unscrupulous than Littlefinger.

I'm surprised anyone thinks that Littlefinger can rise that high. I think he can only elevate himself one more step and that's through Sansa and I don't believe she will give him what he wants in the end.

I'm also surprised you say that after last night's episode - where for the first time ever, I can see Dany on the Iron Throne after all. I spent a lot of time thinking she'd die in the end, but last episode I got a taste of what I needed to see to believe she could rule the Seven Kingdoms well. I loved her "we all had horrible fathers but we are going to leave the world better than we found it speech." Now sure that could mean that she will die saving the realm from the Others. And it could be that they are making me like her again only so it will hurt more when she does die. But at least I can see her ruling if Jon doesn't want it (and I don't think he will).

• Love 4

Agreed about Dany. I'm not one to hold onto theories once there's evidence to discredit them. So long as Dany's listening to Tyrion I think "evil conqueress" is out the window. I suppose something could happen to Tyrion and thereby free her to follow her more destructive urges, but I tend to see Dany going dark as a precursor to Tyrion's death, not an aftereffect so I just think that's right out.

I do think though that Dany's scenes with Yara took any prospect of Jon/Dany off the table though. Just about any husband... particularly a king... is going to diminish her authority in Westeros. I know a lot of people have predicted Sansa as some sort of Elizabeth I figure for Winterfell, but now I think that role is going to fall to Dany with Jon or one of Jon's children as her successor (while I think Sansa is going to be more an Elizabeth of York figure).

• Love 4

Yoo-Hoo.  Tower?  Tower of Joy?  Here towertowertower.  

I think there was a telling line last week, when Sansa said that Rickon was so valuable to Ramsey because he was the male heir, as opposed to Sansa, "a woman", and Jon, "a bastard".  On one level, she was just stating a fact (and, frankly, a pretty clumsy bit of reiterated exposition, if you ask me).  But it may have signaled how she still views Jon.

If that's the case, and I'm not sure that Sansa has the authority (de facto or de jure) to do anything to "legitimize" Jon, I'm guessing that the denouement of ToJ is the thing that removes Jon's "bastard" title.  

We must assume that Bran knows by now, between the 3ER "downloading" all the info and (possibly) through Benjen.  D&D dropped a bread crumb of Bran being possibly able to communicate through time/space.  There's a big ol' weirwood tree in Winterfell, one that the Stark kids, and especially Bran are well-familiar with.

I'm guessing that's how that plot line plays out.  

As far as final scene, I agree it's going to be someone (ala "that's no moon" and "we're gonna need a bigger boat") some line about Winter having arrived. 

• Love 1

The title makes me think the episode will end with a Bran/Wall scene. I'd like it if the episode's climaxes started in the south (Dany says she's sailing to Westeros, cut to Cersei blowing up King's Landing) and then concluded the Northern plots (Jon/Sansa decide who'll rule Winterfell, cut to the Wall falling, end season).

18 hours ago, kittykat said:

Ser Ilyn hasn't been seen forever (IIRC the actor died) but I assume he's around somewhere in KL.

The actor was diagnosed with terminal cancer, but happily beat it.  That said, he's not on Arya's list anymore.  At this point, Arya's list has only three people on it, following the death of Trant:  Cersei, Walder Frey, and Gregor Clegane.

• Love 1

Currently I suspect that by next week, Sansa/Jon/Dany will have gone through almost all their book 6 material. Given that at the end of book 5, they were chilling in the Vale, just killed by Night’s Watch traitors, and spotting the Dothraki coming, respectively. Given how Tyrion is Dany’s top sidekick instead of not having met her yet, I guess him too.
Cersei/Arya/Bran I would put at about halfway given their slow storyline paces this season. I mean, the KL epilogue from book 5 hasn't happened yet.
Jaime’s story is so wildly different from the books, it’s unfathomable. 

If Season 6 ends with Cersei starting to torch shit in King's Landing, I'd say that's more likely closer to the end of TWOW.  Though that whole storyline has been jumbled up; Cersei's trial by combat is only days away from the ADWD epilogue.

In Sansa's case, this whole story is so different I can't really compare it to what we know of the books going forward.

Sam's an oddity, in that visiting Horn Hill is something he's planning to do in TWOW, but he still hasn't made it to the Citadel.  We're really no closer to knowing what his larger narrative purpose in Oldtown is.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ElizaD said:

The title makes me think the episode will end with a Bran/Wall scene. I'd like it if the episode's climaxes started in the south (Dany says she's sailing to Westeros, cut to Cersei blowing up King's Landing) and then concluded the Northern plots (Jon/Sansa decide who'll rule Winterfell, cut to the Wall falling, end season).

I'm guessing the Wall falling and the Night King stepping into Westeros will be the final shot.  Geez, if the Tower of Joy and the OMG! revelation is the final scene it will be a huuuuge anti-climax.

56 minutes ago, SeanC said:

Sam's an oddity, in that visiting Horn Hill is something he's planning to do in TWOW, but he still hasn't made it to the Citadel.  We're really no closer to knowing what his larger narrative purpose in Oldtown is.

I certainly hope the whole point of being sent there was not to retrieve the sword from his father.  (Point, sword... pun.  Ha!)

1 hour ago, Haleth said:

I certainly hope the whole point of being sent there was not to retrieve the sword from his father.  (Point, sword... pun.  Ha!)

In the books, I imagine Lord Tarly look Heartsbane with him to King's Landing, so one imagines there's more of a rationale behind Sam's trip than that.

What is going to happen to the Karstarks and Umbers?  Realistically, Jon would have to kill them, right?  They were pretty freaking traitorous to the Starks.  But it wouldn't play well.  Is the show going to go there?  I know there are ice zombies on the march but how can the North be united when the Boltons' main murdering scum allies are still around.  Will the show just never mention them again?

14 minutes ago, Funzlerks said:

What is going to happen to the Karstarks and Umbers?  Realistically, Jon would have to kill them, right?  They were pretty freaking traitorous to the Starks.  But it wouldn't play well.  Is the show going to go there?  I know there are ice zombies on the march but how can the North be united when the Boltons' main murdering scum allies are still around.  Will the show just never mention them again?

I don't think Jon would need to kill the whole house and I'm 99% sure Tormond killed Smalljon in that battle. I have no idea what happened to the Kastark leader so he might need to be killed, but presumably their replacements might decide to bend the knee so to speak.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nksarmi said:

I don't think Jon would need to kill the whole house and I'm 99% sure Tormond killed Smalljon in that battle. I have no idea what happened to the Kastark leader so he might need to be killed, but presumably their replacements might decide to bend the knee so to speak.

I think most of Karstark could be spared if the leaders died in battle mostly because Robb and Cat did stupid stuff that alienated the Karstarks.  Not that this forgives it, but it could create a situation where the House doesn't get dismantled.  I think there is no chance for the Umbers even if Smalljon acted on his own because they were to protect Rickon and delivered him to his death.  If they were going to be spared, a faction would have needed to join Jon in battle. 

I think Jon would allow almost anyone to swear fealty because he was talking about the men fighting for Bolton doing it out of fear.  But the Umbers are directly linked to Rickon's death and there is going to be no letting that go.

• Love 3

The Karstarks participated in the Red Wedding.  I mean, that is like the lowest you can do in Westeros, right?  How can Jon let the house go on when they were the third party, with the Freys and Boltons, to kill Starks at the Red Wedding?  That house cannot make it but I doubt the streamlined series is going to get into it.

9 hours ago, Funzlerks said:

The Karstarks participated in the Red Wedding.  I mean, that is like the lowest you can do in Westeros, right?  How can Jon let the house go on when they were the third party, with the Freys and Boltons, to kill Starks at the Red Wedding?  That house cannot make it but I doubt the streamlined series is going to get into it.

I think one could make the distinction between the leadership and the Karstark's bannermen/soldiers (though how many are left after the Battle of the Bastards is an open question) when it comes to who can be spared and who needs their head on a block.

As to where Tormund should be made 'Lord' (in quotes because he and Jon still had to convince the other Free Folk to follow based on reasoned arguments) I'd actually say NOT the Umber lands/Last Hearth for the specific reason that the existing small folk and bannermen have had the most conflicts with the Free Folk and putting one in charge there reads as all sorts of tone deaf.

I'd say settle them as far south as you have available lands/castles available because the further south you get the less there's been direct conflict with the Free Folk.

That probably means the Dreadfort at this point since the entire line and virtually all its troops were wiped out and the survivors would count themselves lucky to not be executed after what their Lord has done (plus the Free Folk are probably better bosses than the Boltons... even the Thenns, if any remain, only skin you if they plan on eating you).

• Love 4
13 hours ago, nksarmi said:

Jon needs to be cutting a lot of plea deals instead of heads. To quote "Platoon", he needs every "swinging dick" at Castle Black.

• Love 4
(edited)
47 minutes ago, paigow said:

Jon needs to be cutting a lot of plea deals instead of heads. To quote "Platoon", he needs every "swinging dick" at Castle Black.

Exactly what I was thinking (he could use a few battlewise non-swinging dicks from Dany too while he's at it!). It's one thing to off the leader for who he chose to follow (and Smalljon completely betrayed House Stark by getting Rickon killed), but Jon damn well knows he needs men to fight the Army of the Dead. He can't just go off and slaughter whoever survived with what he knows is coming. And personally, I'd like to see him host a big old bon fire with all those dead bodies some time in episode 10 to really drive it home to the people of the North what he KNOWS is out there and coming for them.

Edited by nksarmi
Just now, nksarmi said:

He can't just go off and slaughter whoever survived with what he knows is coming.

Why not? Jon could kill the people who get in his way, burn the bodies, and then use the money taken from their corpses and burned castles to buy his own followers food and passage to Essos. He has no moral obligation to defend a North that chose to support Ramsay over him and only his sentimental attachment to Winterfell, plus the much-maligned Stark honor that people despise, puts him in a situation where he has to stay North and make deals with lords who wanted him dead and his sister returned to the rape room. If Jon left Westeros, it's possible that the North would be overrun but the White Walkers would still be roasted by Dany's dragons when they moved south. In that situation, Jon could either stay in Essos or gamble on Dany being willing to give the task of rebuilding the empty North to someone who knows the climate and what remains of its former human settlements (she could reward followers like Missandei with nicer lands in the south). Dany's dragons are like fiery nukes and appear to be under her control: compared to them, even the biggest of Northern armies is going to be useless against the White Walkers. Slaughtering people and burning the bodies might be a wiser move than sending them to battle and possibly allowing the Night's King to add their corpses to his undead army.

IIRC, the casting calls said the lords later identified as Karstark and Umber would appear in 3 and 2 episodes, so I guess Karstark might get a Blackfish-style mention of his offscreen death. I'd prefer it if the whole house was just forgotten in season 7: I don't want to see Jon humiliate himself by asking for the forgiveness and military support of Karstark #2's heir because evil Robb executed poor blameless Karstark #1 for killing children. Seriously, the Karstarks are claiming they had the moral high ground in the alienation that followed their revenge-fueled attack on random Lannister children - if there's a Karstark #3, Jon should just tell him/her to shut up and accept that #1 was a vile, hotheaded idiot who was angry that Robb didn't let him get away with child murder, or they get a sword in the gut and wildling #4 gets their castle.

(edited)

Yeah, I really can't see Jon doing a Tywin Lannister and wiping out entire family lines. The furthest I could see him going would be to strip them of their lands and titles. Now Sansa, given how hardened and revenge focused she's become, maybe. Come to think of it, Jon having to talk down Sansa could be an interesting dynamic. Especially if he uses the argument that they need every available body there is for the war that's coming, since the show has weirdly avoided having them even mention that issue in their scenes together.

Either way, given how much material they have to cover in the finale, I suspect this issue won't even come up until next year.

Edited by AshleyN
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think Jon should tell a Knight of the Vale who has some extra sons to go over to Karstark hold and install one of them there right now.  And the not immediately involved Karstarks can go live with the Freys if they don't want to deal with it.  In the Westeros world, I wouldn't take Jon and Sansa very seriously if the Umbers and Karstarks got off with treachery, conspiring with the Boltons, and murdering Robb and Rickon.  Jon executed Ollie, the show started with Ned executing a deserter.  The Starks are into executing transgressors.

I guess they could go the Greyjoy route but I won't understand it because what the Karstarks did was so much worse as they had a feudal contract with the Starks.  And if I were one of the Northern douchefaces who just sat it out, I would wonder why I got the same deal as actively insurrectioning kid murderers.  I know the show doesn't have time with it, but I just really like thinking about the book world and all of the spider webbed connections.

Edited by Funzlerks
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ElizaD said:

Why not? Jon could kill the people who get in his way, burn the bodies, and then use the money taken from their corpses and burned castles to buy his own followers food and passage to Essos. He has no moral obligation to defend a North that chose to support Ramsay over him and only his sentimental attachment to Winterfell, plus the much-maligned Stark honor that people despise, puts him in a situation where he has to stay North and make deals with lords who wanted him dead and his sister returned to the rape room.

Jon knows nothing about dragons, Yara, Theon etc... As far as he knows, no help is forthcoming. So indiscriminately killing a bunch of able bodied - but disloyal - assholes just for revenge would be beyond stupid. "Go to Castle Black and die with honour or stay and die as a traitor."

Jon promised Tormund that they would fight the Night King together. That is his moral obligation. That is Stark honour. 

Edited by paigow
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ElizaD said:

Why not? Jon could kill the people who get in his way, burn the bodies, and then use the money taken from their corpses and burned castles to buy his own followers food and passage to Essos. He has no moral obligation to defend a North that chose to support Ramsay over him and only his sentimental attachment to Winterfell, plus the much-maligned Stark honor that people despise, puts him in a situation where he has to stay North and make deals with lords who wanted him dead and his sister returned to the rape room. If Jon left Westeros, it's possible that the North would be overrun but the White Walkers would still be roasted by Dany's dragons when they moved south. In that situation, Jon could either stay in Essos or gamble on Dany being willing to give the task of rebuilding the empty North to someone who knows the climate and what remains of its former human settlements (she could reward followers like Missandei with nicer lands in the south). Dany's dragons are like fiery nukes and appear to be under her control: compared to them, even the biggest of Northern armies is going to be useless against the White Walkers. Slaughtering people and burning the bodies might be a wiser move than sending them to battle and possibly allowing the Night's King to add their corpses to his undead army.

Boy, that would be a trope breaker, wouldn't it?  The presumptive hero of the story says "see ya" and abandons the people we expect him to rule to their doom.  Last we see of him he's on a beach on the Summer Isles, sipping an umbrella drink.

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Boy, that would be a trope breaker, wouldn't it?  The presumptive hero of the story says "see ya" and abandons the people we expect him to rule to their doom.  Last we see of him he's on a beach on the Summer Isles, sipping an umbrella drink.

With Sansa, Sam, Gilly, Davos, Brienne, Tormund and the Free Folk in a whacky sitcom about grim uptight Northerners adapting to life on an easy going tropical island (and for some reason my mind then goes to this...)

• Love 3

Don't forget about the beautiful wisecracking warrior children.

9 hours ago, paigow said:

Jon knows nothing about dragons, Yara, Theon etc... As far as he knows, no help is forthcoming. So indiscriminately killing a bunch of able bodied - but disloyal - assholes just for revenge would be beyond stupid. "Go to Castle Black and die with honour or stay and die as a traitor."

Jon promised Tormund that they would fight the Night King together. That is his moral obligation. That is Stark honour. 

I'm sure a few lords will hang but I don't see the Karstark and Umber houses being obliterated.  These guys need to stop holding grudges against actions that people that are now dead (Robb, Tywin,  Roose ) did amd realize that as a younger generation emerges they can start anew.

Jon and Sansa need to establish that instead of the north rallying around Stark Honor! That the north needs to help each other.  Jon won't abandon Tormund and their cause and I don't think he's forgotten about Edd and Castle Black but with the North ready to be reunited the two Starks have got quite a to-do list ahead of them.

• Love 1

So Jaime is at the Frey's when I assume Arya shows up to take revenge for the Red Wedding (a Girl now knows her poison).  I know that Jaime never made it on Arya's list (I think) which seems improbable, and I have no reason to believe he doesn't survive next week.  I wonder how that plays out.

I am definitely looking forward for when The Hound, Brienne, and Arya reunite next season.  The Hound will have to suppress his urge to throttle them both.  But I bet he says to Arya - "Well I now know who murdered the Freys."

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Hecate7 said:

Why was she on it in the first place?

For taking Gendry in Season 3; Lord Dondarrion and Thoros of Myr were on the list for the same reason in Season 4, but all were dropped in the seasons thereafter.

Edited by SeanC
  • Love 1

I think Mel is going to be needed to help rebuild the Wall.  And I'm afraid Jon is going to be the (willing) sacrifice to get it done.  (Either that or he'll be the new and improved Night King.)

1 hour ago, Haleth said:

I think Mel is going to be needed to help rebuild the Wall.  And I'm afraid Jon is going to be the (willing) sacrifice to get it done.  (Either that or he'll be the new and improved Night King.)

Will they need to rebuild the Wall if all of the White Walkers are wiped out?

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Constantinople said:

Will they need to rebuild the Wall if all of the White Walkers are wiped out?

I don't think they will be wiped out.  Clearly it was all a big misunderstanding when the Wildlings invaded their territory.  Come to terms, rebuild the Wall, and bygones. ;) 

4 hours ago, Haleth said:

I think Mel is going to be needed to help rebuild the Wall. 

Davos has not killed her yet because she prevented his execution by Stannis. He "owes her one" and is letting honour overrule emotion.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Haleth said:

I don't think they will be wiped out.  Clearly it was all a big misunderstanding when the Wildlings invaded their territory.  Come to terms, rebuild the Wall, and bygones. ;) 

I think they have to be all wiped out.  But I'm having a mental block at the idea of undertaking rebuilding the Wall because its like someone today saying, I've got an idea...lets rebuild Hoover Dam, the Great Wall of China, a pyramid, and finish Mt Rushmore.  But on the other hand, they'd set themselves up for a sequel series GoT 8000: Winter is Coming, Its Damn Cold in Space.

But seriously,  I think the reason we saw the Night King creation is that its the key to defeating him.  Someone is going to pull the Weirwood or whatever it was out of the Night King's chest and that will stop new White Walkers from being created and then its just wiping them all out.

• Love 3

I've seen speculation that what LF will want for coming to their aid is to marry Sansa--speculation that I think is correct--and that she will emphatically turn him down.  It just occurred to me that maybe not.  If we are supposed to see Sansa as getting darker, then I could see her choosing to ally herself with LF, in the sense of, "I want to be able to do what you do.  Teach me how."  It would be way for her to assure she never gets used by anyone again.

30 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

I've seen speculation that what LF will want for coming to their aid is to marry Sansa--speculation that I think is correct--and that she will emphatically turn him down.  It just occurred to me that maybe not.  If we are supposed to see Sansa as getting darker, then I could see her choosing to ally herself with LF, in the sense of, "I want to be able to do what you do.  Teach me how."  It would be way for her to assure she never gets used by anyone again.

Eh, she'd still be used by Littlefinger though. I have to think that she isn't going to want to rush into marriage with anyone for awhile and that when she does finally choose to marry that it will be for more than just continuing to learn the game. She's one of the few characters where I have hope that she'll end up in a genuine love match and I think Jon is easily the best candidate. 

• Love 2

The book and show has shown us that marriage for love is a bad thing among nobles. If any further marriages happen it will be for the good of the region that the bride and groom serve.  Well other then maybe Bronn and bad pussy, but nobody really  gives a shit about Dorne any more.

• Love 1
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Oscirus said:

The book and show has shown us that marriage for love is a bad thing among nobles. If any further marriages happen it will be for the good of the region that the bride and groom serve. 

I think Westeros marriages for love can be a bad thing, but they can also work out. It's not as if arranged marriages are so great in ASOIAF. Ned and Catelyn's relative marital bliss was not representative. Arranged marriages in ASOIAF boast some supremely unhappy matches: Robert/Cersei, Lysa/Jon Arryn, etc. I'd say Lysa and Cersei's unhappy marriages did as much damage to the realm as Rhaegar and Lyanna's love match.

I seem to recall GRRM saying something along the lines of marriage in Westeros being a mixed bag, with happiness and unhappiness in love and arranged marriages. I agree. ASOIAF has happy love marriages (Tywin/Joanna), unhappy love marriages (Jorah/Lynesse, Doran/Mellario), happy arranged marriages (Ned/Cat, Edmure/Roslin, possibly Alys/Sigorn), and unhappy arranged marriages (Robert/Cersei and Lysa/Jon Arryn).

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Oscirus said:

The book and show has shown us that marriage for love is a bad thing among nobles. If any further marriages happen it will be for the good of the region that the bride and groom serve.  Well other then maybe Bronn and bad pussy, but nobody really  gives a shit about Dorne any more.

Boo Boo Dornish Kitty better step off Lollys' man!  Brollys 4-eva!  I actually really would like to see Bronn and Lollys revisted because Lollys' story in the books is such a sad one, so I would like her to have a happy show ending. Also, I am interested to see if the Lannisters really do pay their debts.

That said, Bronn will probably die tonight since I can't have nice things and because whatever goes down at Casa Frey will have to involve at least one casualty that the audience actually likes.

Edited by Greta
Spelling is importente to bean understoud.
  • Love 1