Type keyword(s) to search

General True Crime Shows

Jaded
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Lol, it's so irritating when old shows get pre-packaged as something new on a different network or even the same network. How are we supposed to know what to watch/record?

They do get repackaged, and I'm wanting more murder. Puts down shovel. 

Whats good for you all to know, I did DNA testing so they'll know who did it. Actually if they find a familial match, I'll cooperate.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Warren Jeffs was on trial again. He didn't show up so the victims already won by default. Unfortunately, it's up to them to try and collect.

Judge Stewart will determine how much in damages Jeffs will owe to them. It will then be up to the defendants to try to collect. Hoole told FOX 13 News outside of court, his clients could be entitled to millions of dollars.

"They’re entitled to compensation, I believe, and if the court rules in their favor, we hope the court will send a message through the damage award," he said.

For some of the members, it was a victory in being able to share their stories in court. They hoped those still in the church would ultimately hear it.

"They’ll feel like they’re not alone," Jessop said. "You’re not the only one that went through that. All of us have. You’re not alone. Come find us. We’ve gone through it, we’ve gotten through it and we want to help you through it."

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The recent Reasonable Doubt episode (The $60 Murder) was interesting...that Chris and Fatima were prepared to get behind the case, but changed their mind after the prison interview with the convict.  It did seem unlikely that all those unrelated people put the convict at the crime scene that day, but he steadfastly maintains he was never there.  And he kept characterizing what he did as not selling pot, but everyone else characterized it that way.

I certainly agree that the police interview "confession" wasn't really one at all, not just because it relied on interpreting head nods, but because of the lack of follow-up questioning to elicit the details and make it a true confession.  It makes me wonder what the convict's lawyer said about it during the trial, and how hard he tried, or didn't, to show how much of a sham it was. 

I also was curious why no one mentioned that if the convict was so stoned during the police interview that the head nodding was questioned, then why wasn't what he signed questioned as well?  That was something that Chris had trouble with...that the convict had signed something at the end of the interview indicating he was at the victim's house, but is now saying that he wasn't at the victim's house.

And once again, I have trouble with the experiment/re-enactment.  When they applied the DNA-like powder, it went all over the outside of the person's shirt.  And they really slathered it on.  So of course some traces of it are going to be left behind, whereas in real life, the outside of my shirt is not going to leave behind traces of DNA.  But what was really confusing to me was this: they were saying that if the convict committed the crime, there should have been more DNA left.  But only 2 areas of the scene revealed any traceable DNA.  Given that the murder took place in a slightly more upscale flophouse (for pot users rather than crack users), with people there all the time, shouldn't tons and tons of DNA have been found all over the place?  If so little DNA was found belonging to anyone, then the fact that none was found for the convict doesn't look so problematic.

• Love 3
On 9/28/2022 at 6:26 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I just caught a couple of The Night That Never Ends.  Quite tragic.  Pregnant women really do need to be aware how vulnerable they are to violence.  If the father is not pleased, he may try to kill you.  

There are so many cases of this that ID and Oxygen are dropping the ball by not having a themed show called Pregnicide, or something.  Yesterday Dateline had a guy who killed his pregnant girlfriend, and it turns out he made two attempts to kill his previous pregnant girlfriend.

• Mind Blown 5
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Okay…….this might top it all. Just saw preview for new show on ID that’s called My Pet Is Possessed.  Lol. Wonder what that’s about. 😳

It has to about a cat.

New Snapped and Black Widow Murders on Sunday.

• Wink 1
  • Love 3

I recently watched a couple of the latest Murder In The Heartland episodes.  It’s pretty good.  I do question why a woman threatens to tell the wife of the man she’s having an affair with about it, when he’s stressed how important it is that she not know AND the man is on parole for murder!  Just saying…..that’s pretty brave.  It didn’t end well.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oh, my lord, this latest "Evil Lives Here: Shadows of Death" episode. This is horrifying. Karen's story about what she saw, and that 911 call, dear God, I can't... She was awfully brave to stay in that house afterward as she did. But it'd be hard to leave, too, under the circumstances. 

Jordan's mom is in some seriously deep, deep denial. 

Yeah. Fair warning to anyone who's considering watching this episode, it's very disturbing. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I'm watching Targeted for Murder on True Crime Network replays, and one of the episodes was about serial killers in Phoenix in the 2005-2006 time period.  There were two different serial killings going on (turned out to be unrelated), one of which turned out to be two guys doing it together and they were doing drive-bys.  I am surprised to have not encountered this on more franchises.  Purely by coincidence, I saw that it will be on TCN's Forensic Factor on Thursday at midnight, but I'm not aware of any other franchises covering it.

The drive-by guys started by randomly killing people's dogs and then moved to killing people.  One thing that I found incredulous, is that after the pet and human killings had been going for awhile, a guy saw a car with a gun pointed out of it clearly aimed at a dog.  The guy went up to the car and started telling the shooter not to kill the dog.  So what does the shooter do?  He kills the guy instead.  If the guy had made a note of the car's license plate, then the police would have had a fantastic lead, and very likely the subsequent murders could have been prevented.  (A problem had been that the few eyewitnesses to anything had seen the car in passing, but not the license plate, and the car's paint looked different in different lighting, so some people had said blue, some said gray, etc.) 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1

Well, I found the Gabby Petito special on Lifetime.  Man, what a poor production.  Honestly, where do they find these people who can’t put together something so obvious?   Gabby was 22 at the time of her murder and looked even younger. She could pass for 18 even.  Part of her capturing the public’s attention was how young she looked.  So, this Lifetime movie casts a lovely actress  who is actually 27 years years old and looks 30.  Closer to a soccer mom than a young, naive girl.  Totally, miscasted.  She looks like the older sister of her fiancé. Please.  Then, they portray her as a pain in the butt. They have her repeatedly play hitting her fiancé….implying that she started the violence.  It really was inappropriate to do that, without some basis. I’ve never read that she was a hitter, even in play.  She also was played as quite judgmental about her fiancé.  I’m not sure what they were trying to accomplish.  The script was almost like he killed her due to mental illness and couldn’t help it.  I found it disappointing. 

• Sad 4
17 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Oh, my lord, this latest "Evil Lives Here: Shadows of Death" episode. This is horrifying. Karen's story about what she saw, and that 911 call, dear God, I can't... She was awfully brave to stay in that house afterward as she did. But it'd be hard to leave, too, under the circumstances. 

Yeah. Fair warning to anyone who's considering watching this episode, it's very disturbing. 

I wanted to tell Jordan's mom that the reason he was buying her gifts because he was beating her up. When will people learn that just because you don't see bruises doesn't mean there aren't any. That case was tragic.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, kathyk24 said:

I wanted to tell Jordan's mom that the reason he was buying her gifts because he was beating her up. When will people learn that just because you don't see bruises doesn't mean there aren't any. That case was tragic.

God, this, seriously. And then she's like, "Why didn't they report anything, if there was all this abuse?" Somebody needs to send her some information on what domestic violence does to the victims, stat. I mean, the guy shot not only his wife, but his small children. And he left the house only to come back and shoot them. That was a deliberate action on his part. He had plenty of time to reconsider his actions, and he didn't. You don't randomly wake up one day and suddenly decide to take out your whole family like that without there being some history of violence or other warning signs beforehand. You just don't. 

And I can get her wanting to believe this was the product of her son being mentally ill, and maybe there is some truth to that, if her claims about him hearing voices are anything to go by. And I could even see her thinking he deserved to be in a mental facility instead of prison.

But she was also talking about how, when he was a teen, he used to put stuff in gas tanks and seemed to get into a lot of scrapes, and the way she laughed/shrugged it off, you also got the sense that he felt he could get by with anything he wanted, because, hey, his mom will always defend him and he'll always find a way out of it. Until now, at least. 

5 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

I'm watching Targeted for Murder on True Crime Network replays, and one of the episodes was about serial killers in Phoenix in the 2005-2006 time period.  There were two different serial killings going on (turned out to be unrelated), one of which turned out to be two guys doing it together and they were doing drive-bys.  I am surprised to have not encountered this on more franchises.  Purely by coincidence, I saw that it will be on TCN's Forensic Factor on Thursday at midnight, but I'm not aware of any other franchises covering it.

The drive-by guys started by randomly killing people's dogs and then moved to killing people.  One thing that I found incredulous, is that after the pet and human killings had been going for awhile, a guy saw a car with a gun pointed out of it clearly aimed at a dog.  The guy went up to the car and started telling the shooter not to kill the dog.  So what does the shooter do?  He kills the guy instead.  If the guy had made a note of the car's license plate, then the police would have had a fantastic lead, and very likely the subsequent murders could have been prevented.  (A problem had been that the few eyewitnesses to anything had seen the car in passing, but not the license plate, and the car's paint looked different in different lighting, so some people had said blue, some said gray, etc.) 

Oh, if this is the case I'm thinking of, I think it was also covered on an episode of "American Monster" once. Were they recorded on tape talking to each other about committing the crimes? 'Cause I remember in the "American Monster" episode one of the guys was heard on tape saying goodnight to his daughter, and the guy's friend said goodnight to her, too, and jokingly told her to say, "Don't shoot anyone, Daddy." or something to that effect. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Oh, if this is the case I'm thinking of, I think it was also covered on an episode of "American Monster" once. Were they recorded on tape talking to each other about committing the crimes? 'Cause I remember in the "American Monster" episode one of the guys was heard on tape saying goodnight to his daughter, and the guy's friend said goodnight to her, too, and jokingly told her to say, "Don't shoot anyone, Daddy." or something to that effect. 

Yep, that's the one.  I forgot about that part.  Truly psychopathic.

• Love 2

I was looking for a kneeling bench so I could more easily do work in the  garden, and I got offered digging gloves. I just want to pull up plants and clean it up a bit.

Police: sure ma'am.

• LOL 4

I have a new second-favorite all-time idiotic perp explanations.  The first, which will never, ever be beaten, is the guy who said he put a knife between the shoulder blades of a woman just a little so he could calm her down.  So my new second-favorite is a woman's husband was shot and killed in their home.  The police couldn't find the murder weapon.  As the snow began to thaw, a member of her family found the gun in a snowbank at her sister's house, and it was the murder weapon.  They told the police, who asked her about it, and she said it was a gun she had recently purchased for protection because of her husband being shot, and she was storing it in the snowbank at her sister's house for safekeeping.  WTAF?!?!?!?!?!

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

I have a new second-favorite all-time idiotic perp explanations.  The first, which will never, ever be beaten, is the guy who said he put a knife between the shoulder blades of a woman just a little so he could calm her down.  So my new second-favorite is a woman's husband was shot and killed in their home.  The police couldn't find the murder weapon.  As the snow began to thaw, a member of her family found the gun in a snowbank at her sister's house, and it was the murder weapon.  They told the police, who asked her about it, and she said it was a gun she had recently purchased for protection because of her husband being shot, and she was storing it in the snowbank at her sister's house for safekeeping.  WTAF?!?!?!?!?!

I want to hear more about your all-time favorite excuse, based on that one sentence you said. Explain more, please :p.

6 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

The gun story makes me think of a case I saw on..."Deadly Women", I think it was, once, where this guy had been shot to death, and a guy came into the station, bringing his gun, to help prove to the police that he wasn't the one who killed this man. 

Which might've worked...except the police had never made public how the man was murdered. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

I want to hear more about your all-time favorite excuse, based on that one sentence you said. Explain more, please :p.

I wish I could remember the other details!  Something in the back of my mind says there may have been an age difference, where he was somewhat older and she was in her early 20s, and one or both may have been from the Caribbean.  She hadn't been hysterical or anything...that was just some lame thing he said to try and (unsuccessfully) explain how she came to be stabbed in the back.  I think they were in his apartment, and he may actually have left her there dead in his living room for awhile.

• Mind Blown 2
13 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

I often store my weapons in the Snow Bank. I have a key.  What, it melted?

• LOL 5

The most recent Reasonable Doubt, "Villain or Victim", was probably the most slam-dunk wrongful conviction that they've ever had...especially since a 'murder' never took place!  And no question that jail saved that woman's life.

• Love 5
On 10/2/2022 at 7:01 PM, Annber03 said:

Yes, I was very confused by Jordan's mother. She didn't seem to have any doubt that he murdered his family but absolutely denied the accusation of abuse of his wife. I don't understand why is was so important to her to believe he "snapped" instead the notion that this was the awful end to an escalating situation. 

• Love 4

I just discovered that the real Gabby Petito special comes on October 12 at 10:00 on ID.  I thought I found it with the Lifetime movie I located and posted about upthread, but I think this documentary is what I really wanted.  I’m glad. That movie was disappointing.  I hope this documentary is better.  

• Love 2

I was watching an episode of Targeted for Murder on TCN, and they played a 9-1-1 call from a woman.  She was all breathless as she was explaining what she had discovered, which immediately put me in mind of the OTT performance by Chacey Poynter, so I knew right away that this woman was guilty!

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

I was watching an episode of Targeted for Murder on TCN, and they played a 9-1-1 call from a woman.  She was all breathless as she was explaining what she had discovered, which immediately put me in mind of the OTT performance by Chacey Poynter, so I knew right away that this woman was guilty!

You would think some of these people would know by now that certain murder fake stories don’t work.  

Am watching Evil Lives Here about the sister Camellia Brown, who murdered her husband in 2006.  Her sister details how her sister was violent, controlling and cruel from childhood.  She lost custody of her children and repeatedly violated court orders.  To me, they still did not take her propensity for violence seriously enough.  So, she kills the father in the presence of the children in a park! And, it happened in my county of Wake in NC!  I vaguely recall it. That park was not far from where I lived at the time.   I know the DA who prosecuted it.  This was a terrible case.  I’m checking now to see if she’s gotten released yet.  The victim’s family agreed to her pleading to second degree murder, to prevent the kids from having to testify.  Oh, she claimed she was just trying to hit him in the spleen.  

https://murderpedia.org/female.B/b/brown-camellia.htm

…….I just looked her up.  She’s projected to get out in May of next year!  She has had 22 violations so far on her chart.  I doubt she’ll get out a day earlier than required.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

Just discovered that Camellia Brown, as described above, had a court order that she not go near her husband or the children.  But, she convinced the husband to meet her with the kids anyway.  A fatal decision:(.   

• Sad 4

OMG what is wrong with some police departments?  Watching another TCN Targeted for Murder episode (about the Mary Jane Fonder case), and a church secretary was found in the church office by the custodian, dying from gunshot to the head.  No gun was found at the scene.  So the first major theory of the crime that the police develop, isn't that she was murdered.  No, it's that her parents, who lived in the same town, somehow coincidentally came by the church office while their daughter lay dying from a gunshot wound but was still alive, figured out somehow that it was suicide, took the gun to hide it because of the stigma of suicide in the church, and then didn't call 9-1-1 to try to save their daughter's life.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@LuvMyShows: Incompetent police departments must be a thing on TCN. Dallas Police Department, murder of college student Angie Samota. She was found stabbed to death in her apartment early one morning and the police officers zeroed in on her ex-boyfriend to the point that they staked out his apartment 24/7 and stalked him to and from worked and often hauled him into the station late at night for questioning. He lawyered up, left the country, and the police literally threw up their hands and said they gave up. Twenty years later a friend of the victim called the police station up to fifty times a day for months until someone would talk to her. They lied to her at first and said the evidence had been lost in a flood but after she got her PI license and wouldn't stop calling they foisted a detective off on her to re-open the case with the magically-found evidence. DNA was recently becoming a thing and they had a semen sample left to test.

Surprise, surprise, it wasn't the ex-boyfriend. The poor victim was murdered by a completely unrelated serial rapist that was on parole at the time of the murder.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1

It really makes me sad to think that some  police detectives are still dropping the ball, ignoring leads, jumping to conclusions, with no basis.  It can have disastrous results.  I recall when I worked in law enforcement many years ago and the people I observed were so different.  They were careful, thoughtful, open minded, and fair.  They were committed to the latest in technology and scientific evidence.  I wish there were more of these people working today.  I know they are out there.  

I think what gets me the most is after all they have learned about abductions and murder, the number of people who are turned away when they go to report a missing person.  Gabby Petito’s family got that too when they tried to report her missing.  Is there a recommended policy among law enforcement?  Many recent cases still have the response someone might have gotten in the 1950’s.  Sigh.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

think what gets me the most is after all they have learned about abductions and murder, the number of people who are turned away when they go to report a missing person.  

This! Yes, it's true that adults can and will sometimes just wander off on their own, and have the right to do so if they wish. And yes, it's true that children and teenagers will sometimes just run away, usually to a friend's place or some other area they like to hang out when they need to get away, and will often return home a short time later. 

But when multiple people come in, visibly concerned and emotional, because they haven't heard from a loved one in some time or that loved one hasn't contacted them for or missed an important celebration (someone's birthday or anniversary or whatever), thus raising the alarm bells...what is the harm, exactly, in police at least looking into it right then and there? If they look into it and it turns out the missing person is fine and there's nothing to worry about, well, good, at least it's a load off the loved ones' minds and they can all move on. But if it turns out there is valid reason for the loved ones to be concerned, well, the sooner the investigation starts the sooner they may be able to figure out what happened, and/or possibly save the missing person's life.

And if the missing person is underage, I don't care if the police think they merely ran away or not. They'd better be getting on looking for them as soon as possible, instead of waiting a day or two*. There's only so many places underage children can legally go, and again, THEY'RE UNDERAGE. Go find them. 

*I saw a "People Magazine Investigates" show about a case from the early 1980s in which a boy had gone missing. The family had gone straight to the police to report him missing, and the police said they had to wait...three days, was it, before they could launch an investigation, 'cause, again, kid could've run off or stayed at a friend's or something. Never mind the fact the kid wasn't even ten years old yet, I don't think, the police just twiddled their thumbs and waited a number of days before they finally started up an investigation.

To this day, that boy has not been found. Had the police started moving on looking for him the very day his parents reported him missing, who knows how this case might've otherwise gone? I just couldn't believe that the police felt it wasn't worth starting up an investigation on a young boy the very minute his parents reported him missing. 

• Like 4
20 hours ago, Annber03 said:

This! Yes, it's true that adults can and will sometimes just wander off on their own, and have the right to do so if they wish. 

I started wondering how many people actually just leave their life and never contact anyone, and unfortunately cannot find any statistics on it, or any stories of someone who maybe had left their life and came back, or even was still anonymously away.  However, I'm guessing that far more detectives and officers have experience with someone disappearing and then finding that there was foul play, than with someone just disappearing to start a new life and never contacting anyone.  So it's very frustrating to think that a police department would conclude that it's more likely that someone voluntarily walked away from their life for good, taking absolutely nothing, including medications, than that something has happened to them and it needs to be investigated.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Yeah, the fact the police hold off on investigating even when the missing person has left all their belongings behind is especially baffling. Like, they'll see money left in a teenager's room and still be like, "She ran away." Okay, but...she'll need money to get somewhere, won't she? So if she didn't take any...

• Love 5
5 hours ago, kathyk24 said:

I've seen shows where two girls went missing and the police still claimed they ran away, It's also possible for a spouse to claim that someone ran away when they killed them.

The dead giveaway (pun intended) when someone supposedly ran away, is when only one person was told by the run-away about where they are going, or only one person has been contacted by the run-away (by text, not by phone, even for people that the the run-away would have phone conversations with), even though there are family and friends that are very close to the run-away and haven't heard anything.

• Love 3
On 9/23/2022 at 3:22 PM, LexieLily said:

Oxygen has a new Homicide For The Holidays (Halloween) on October 7

and ID has a new series called Love You To Death starting on Saturday 10/1.

I'm glad that LexieLily posted about the Oxygen show, because I've seen nothing on the Oxygen site about it, but I was able to watch it.  However, I can't find anything on the ID site about their new show.  Did it actually start already and the replays just aren't posted yet on the site?

ETA: Looks like the Oxygen site has updated, and under Top Shows, they have Home for the Holidays.

Edited by LuvMyShows
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

I'm glad that LexieLily posted about the Oxygen show, because I've seen nothing on the Oxygen site about it, but I was able to watch it.  However, I can't find anything on the ID site about their new show.  Did it actually start already and the replays just aren't posted yet on the site?

ETA: Looks like the Oxygen site has updated, and under Top Shows, they have Home for the Holidays.

There is another Homicide for the Holidays scheduled for this Friday, also :)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I saw a story on ID a few years ago about a woman who went missing from a truck stop some years ago.  I can’t recall the state, but it seems like it was in the south.  She was reported missing and no one heard from her or could find her for years. Her family was distraught.  She was even featured on a tv show.  THEN, she came forward.  She had gotten a ride from the truck stop with a trucker and gone to the west coast.  She just didn’t feel compelled to let her family know she was well.  Odd family dynamics no doubt.  Odd case.  Not the normal outcome.  

• Love 3

OMG the recent Reasonable Doubt episode "Wealthy Men Only" is the Bill McLaughlin murder!!!  Nanette's daughter is claiming that Nanette is innocent and did not mastermind Bill's murder.  Chris did phone interviews to prison with Eric Naposki and with Nanette.  Thankfully they not only didn't conclude that there was evidence to suggest her innocence, they expressly believed that she was guilty, and tried to help the daughter accept that.  Effing waste of time when there are so many actually deserving people out there.

At one point, Fatima said "no doubt she was a good mother".  Really?  Living with one man, and having your young daughter form an attachment to him, and then also exposing your daughter in a similar fashion to some other man (and that other man's family for the holidays) is NOT being a good mom.  

They also did an awful experiment to address the daughter's point that the jury was biased against Nanette because of personality and lifestyle traits that aren't actually related to whether she masterminded Bill's murder.  Here's the experiment.  They brought in 3 groups of people, each group with 3 people.  The groups were shown a picture of a woman and told some things about her, with each group being shown a different picture and different aspects (except all were told the woman was 29 and the man was wealthy and 30 years older).  Then they were asked if the woman is likely to be capable of masterminding his murder.  No f'ing surprise, the seductress-looking woman with the gold-digger background got rated higher than the other 2 women.  However....Fatima erroneously concluded that they were biased and "ready to convict" the seductress woman in spite of not having been presented any facts about the murder.  No, what they did was comply with the instructions, which was to rate whether she "might have masterminded" the murder, in spite of expressly NOT being given facts about the murderer, so they went with whatever information they had.  You cannot then conclude that this is a bias, and that this bias would then override the facts that would have come out in the trial. 

The humorous part is that Eric Naposki would go crazy if he saw the actor hired to play him in the re-enactments.  Eric was big and muscular, this guy was big and doughy.

• Love 5

I was planning to catch up on some shows tonight, but I can’t.  I’m glued to my local channel that’s covering an active shooting scene in my city, Raleigh, NC.  !  Multiple people shot and killed, including an officer!  Hundreds of officers are on the scene, roads blocked, dogs and air patrol……so tragic.  I think they’ll be searching for this shooter throughout the night. Man, I hope they get him.  You might be able to watch it live on the website. More and more ambulances keep coming to trauma unit…..how many were shot?  

https://www.wral.com/active-shooting-situation-in-east-raleigh-neighborhood-draws-large-police-response/20520757/

• Sad 7

Shooter was supposedly  captured.  Thought to be a 15 year-old boy with long gun in camouflage. 😔 More bodies being found.  Now, I’m hearing they are not sure the boy is in custody. ?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Sad 7

I discovered this show a few years ago and posted about it then, but finally got around to finishing the series and I highly recommend it.  It's called Catching Killers, and it's on Amazon Prime.  It was actually produced by the Smithsonian, and each episode delves into a different crime-solving technique, like fire analysis, DNA profiling, insect analysis, etc.  The really fascinating part is that each episode covers the early history of the topic, often spotlighting the criminal case from that era that catapulted the topic into the scientific realm.  Now we can say that our true crime habit is educational!  Actually, we've already learned a lot, like if you're going to stage a break-in, be sure that you break the window glass from the outside-in, not the inside-out, and don't have telltale misspellings and mispronunciations (see "antifree"), and never have a conversation in a car with your potential hitman because you are definitely being recorded (and he's not a hitman, he's an undercover cop)! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2