Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiler Speculation: Benchmarking

• Start Topic

Episode 12x23, the penultimate episode of the season, is titled "At Last" per SpoilerTV. 

At last.... Alex & Jo get some screen time? 

At last.... Owen gets over the Riggs thing? 

At last.... Penny is killed in brutal and extremely graphic freak accident? 

So many possibilities... 

I don't know if this is really a spoiler, but I wanted to be safe than sorry.

I thought it was interesting that on the Shondaland Revealed podcast Betsy and Chandra brought back up the whole "Callie is in love with love" thought.

I wonder how/if that will play into things the next few episodes.

Talk about zero character development smh. Add to that the character assassination that's been going on on her. It makes me wonder if Sara pissed Shonda off lol

Talk about zero character development smh. Add to that the character assassination that's been going on on her. It makes me wonder if Sara pissed Shonda off lol

This is the thing that gets me.

Callie is clearly trying to do things differently than she has done in the past.  She even alluded to that in this past episode, so that would indicate a level of growth.

She certainly has some of the qualities she always has had though, they all do.

Arizona can be recklessly impulsive and she proved that yet again by going to the lawyer without talking to Callie.

None of them have grown out of a lot of their worst habits, not just Callie.

Episode 12x23, the penultimate episode of the season, is titled "At Last" per SpoilerTV.

So many possibilities...

All of those things would make me happy, but the Penny thing would be the best plot development this show has ever had.

Putting this here for two reasons.  The original article linked was a spoiler for season 12 back in August 2015.  The article is entitled "12 Ways 'Grey's Anatomy' Will Be Different in Season 12"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/greys-anatomy-season-12-spoilers-816358

My question is - based on what's happened this season to date, all the spoilers we have for the last 5 programs, and our own speculations -- how will the season end?  Is the article still pertinent or did the story board change a time or ten throughout the season?

Edited by TheresaW1934

This is the thing that gets me.

Callie is clearly trying to do things differently than she has done in the past. She even alluded to that in this past episode, so that would indicate a level of growth.

She certainly has some of the qualities she always has had though, they all do.

Arizona can be recklessly impulsive and she proved that yet again by going to the lawyer without talking to Callie.

None of them have grown out of a lot of their worst habits, not just Callie.

I won't say what Arizona did was reckless. Her daughter is being taken away from without even being asked. Callie is so inconsiderate that she made an decision herself and handed it over to Arizona in passing.

This is character assassination because this same Callie has come up with millions of reasons to stay in Seattle, where her life is. But now she's as usual so scared to be alone that she's crossing all limits of being selfish.

Putting this here for two reasons. The original article linked was a spoiler for season 12 back in August 2015. The article is entitled "12 Ways 'Grey's Anatomy' Will Be Different in Season 12"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/greys-anatomy-season-12-spoilers-816358

My question is - based on what's happened this season to date, all the spoilers we have for the last 5 programs, and our own speculations -- how will the season end? Is the article still pertinent or did the story board change a time or ten throughout the season?

This is how they pitch a season. The actual season is usually completely opposite. shonda called season 9 the season of romance for crying out loud. lol

Episode 12x23, the penultimate episode of the season, is titled "At Last" per SpoilerTV.

So many possibilities...

With the media being uptight about lgbt characters being killed off, I don't think Shonda will go there. At least like now. So penny is safe but I'm cheering for her to go to New York.

I won't say what Arizona did was reckless. Her daughter is being taken away from without even being asked. Callie is so inconsiderate that she made an decision herself and handed it over to Arizona in passing.

This is character assassination because this same Callie has come up with millions of reasons to stay in Seattle, where her life is. But now she's as usual so scared to be alone that she's crossing all limits of being selfish.

The thing is she misunderstood Arizona's advice and thought it was okay to go and take Sofia. She was planning on staying. She clearly was not trying to be selfish.

Arizona could have used her words but she didn't.

There is no character assassination going on in my opinion.

Is the article still pertinent or did the story board change a time or ten throughout the season?

I think some of it is mainly Callie having a love interest and Meredith dating. Other than the first half dozen or so episode (pre-Penny) I don't think the season is all that "light". Amelia falling off the wagon, Japril, Meredith being beat up, Owen's rage, Meredith's breakdown after sleeping with Thorpe, Ben - none of it has been what I'd consider light/fun.

The most non-shocking news: Justin & Kelly are filming on location at Meredith's house for episode 23. Alex with the gals of course. https://twitter.com/JChambersOnline/status/721339701446254592

The thing is she misunderstood Arizona's advice and thought it was okay to go and take Sofia. She was planning on staying. She clearly was not trying to be selfish.

Watch that scene again it's obvious she is talking about making long distance work not take my daughter and follow her.Callie heard Arizona say what she wanted to hear, what was good for her.

• Love 1

How can "You can make a long distance relationship work" be understood as "Yeah, go to New York and take Sofia with you"? I am genuinely puzzled. 

Yes, Arizona should have absolutely said that she's not OK with it instead of going straight to the lawyer. But Callie didn't misunderstand anything. She made up her mind on leaving with Penny and chose to interpret what Arizona said accordingly. 

• Love 5

How can "You can make a long distance relationship work" be understood as "Yeah, go to New York and take Sofia with you"? I am genuinely puzzled.

Yes, Arizona should have absolutely said that she's not OK with it instead of going straight to the lawyer. But Callie didn't misunderstand anything. She made up her mind on leaving with Penny and chose to interpret what Arizona said accordingly.

The thing is, Arizona didn't outright say, yeah do long distance. I do agree she meant that and Callie heard it the way she wanted to, but it also could have been Arizona saying go to New York and you can come back and visit.

The words were purposely left open to interpretation.

Watch that scene again it's obvious she is talking about making long distance work not take my daughter and follow her.Callie heard Arizona say what she wanted to hear, what was good for her.

It was clear to us, but it wasn't firmly stated, the words were purposely ambiguous so that a misunderstanding could occur.

The one thing that is clear, Arizona knew Callie misinterpreted her advice and rather than talk to her, she went to a lawyer.

Does it mean I think either are not responsible for this mess? No, they both are.

Edited by North

Callie could only misunderstand those words if Callie had never spoken to another human being before.

Hyperbole. She was trying to figure out a way to make things work and read into what Arizona said. Sure, she read it the wrong way but the other person could have corrected her assumption and didn't.

• Love 1

Sure, she read it the wrong way but the other person could have corrected her assumption and didn't.

The problem is that she presented it as a done deal. She wasn't trying to check back with Arizona if that's what she meant or how she felt about it, she simply informed her on the decision she had made. 

I thought there would be an actual misunderstanding of some sort. Like, Callie meant to discuss it with Arizona and for whatever reason didn't get around to doing it. Arizona then hears it from someone else, thinks that Callie is shutting her out, freaks out and goes to see a lawyer. Sure, it would be contrived as hell, but you could see where they're both coming from.

Now they just look bad. And I don't see it as a misunderstanding but rather a regular pattern of their communication. Callie doesn't listen to what Arizona is trying to say, she just makes an assumption of her own and runs along with it. Arizona has a problem with something, but she doesn't state it in a clear and understandable way. It's getting so, so tedious. 

• Love 3

The problem is that she presented it as a done deal. She wasn't trying to check back with Arizona if that's what she meant or how she felt about it, she simply informed her on the decision she had made.

I thought there would be an actual misunderstanding of some sort. Like, Callie meant to discuss it with Arizona and for whatever reason didn't get around to doing it. Arizona then hears it from someone else, thinks that Callie is shutting her out, freaks out and goes to see a lawyer. Sure, it would be contrived as hell, but you could see where they're both coming from.

Now they just look bad. And I don't see it as a misunderstanding but rather a regular pattern of their communication. Callie doesn't listen to what Arizona is trying to say, she just makes an assumption of her own and runs along with it. Arizona has a problem with something, but she doesn't state it in a clear and understandable way. It's getting so, so tedious.

Same problems even though they've been apart for so long.

The writers lack any sort of creativity.

Same problems even though they've been apart for so long.

The writers lack any sort of creativity.

The problem is that they decided they need the pointless drama when 95% of Callie and Arizona's problems as a couple would've been rectified if Arizona just spoke up and Callie just listened.

Then they didn't exist to each other for the longest time, and were thrown back into each other's orbit, what? 4-5 episodes ago just for the heck of it.

The problem is that they decided they need the pointless drama when 95% of Callie and Arizona's problems as a couple would've been rectified if Arizona just spoke up and Callie just listened.

Then they didn't exist to each other for the longest time, and were thrown back into each other's orbit, what? 4-5 episodes ago just for the heck of it.

Just to go back to the same cycle they had before.

It makes no sense.

If I start a conversation with 'my girlfriend is moving to space' and even if I go round and round and round around it, I don't know how my ex saying 'try long distance' would mean take my child and go follow her trail.

Callie's point blank wrong. It's okay to see the faults in your favs. It won't make you a bad fan.

• Love 1

If I start a conversation with 'my girlfriend is moving to space' and even if I go round and round and round around it, I don't know how my ex saying 'try long distance' would mean take my child and go follow her trail.

Callie's point blank wrong. It's okay to see the faults in your favs. It won't make you a bad fan.

That's pretty judgemental and offensive.

I already said Callie was wrong for reading it the way she did.

That doesn't change the fact that Arizona knew that she read it wrong and rather than talking to her went to a lawyer.

Disregarding the content of my posts by misrepresenting me as not being able to see when my "fav" is at fault is ironic and implies a desire to not have a conversation but call someone out for not seeing it the same way as you do.

I think I'm done discussing this with you.

If Callie so badly misunderstands 'you can make long distance works' as 'take our daughter across the county with someone she just met' then seriously what's even the point of Arizona talking to her first? If Callie is just going to hear what she wants to hear who's to say after hearing Arizona saying 'I'm not okay with you taking Sofia' that Callie  wouldn't hear 'I'll pay for you,Penny, and Sofia's flights.' I'm fed up with the aww shucks that's just Callie excuse, she is a mother and head of department, she should have better listening skills.

But there's going to be, when Callie realizes why Arizona is trying to stop her from taking Sofia away Callie will be forced to listen. And since it appears to be going to court from the recent behind the scenes pictures, that means Callie is not going to care and will continue to fight Arizona on this anyway. 

• Love 1

But there's going to be, when Callie realizes why Arizona is trying to stop her from taking Sofia away Callie will be forced to listen. And since it appears to be going to court from the recent behind the scenes pictures, that means Callie is not going to care and will continue to fight Arizona on this anyway.

These are all assumptions until it plays out.

The fact is Arizona dropped the first grenade into the situation by bringing a lawyer into it.

There is going to be anger on both sides and lack of communication.

Both are wrong in this and I'm not coming off of that no matter how many people pick sides.

If Callie so badly misunderstands 'you can make long distance works' as 'take our daughter across the county with someone she just met' then seriously what's even the point of Arizona talking to her first? If Callie is just going to hear what she wants to hear who's to say after hearing Arizona saying 'I'm not okay with you taking Sofia' that Callie wouldn't hear 'I'll pay for you,Penny, and Sofia's flights.' I'm fed up with the aww shucks that's just Callie excuse, she is a mother and head of department, she should have better listening skills.

Arizona is in charge board certified in 2 specialties, is a mother and a department head, she should have better communication skills.

Another side of the same coin.

Neither point is wrong. Callie hears what she wants to hear sometimes and Arizona lacks the ability to communicate.

I'm tired of people continually making excuses for Arizona's inability to speak.

These are all assumptions until it plays out.

The fact is Arizona dropped the first grenade into the situation by bringing a lawyer into it.

There is going to be anger on both sides and lack of communication.

Both are wrong in this and I'm not coming off of that no matter how many people pick sides.

Arizona is in charge board certified in 2 specialties, is a mother and a department head, she should have better communication skills.

Another side of the same coin.

Neither point is wrong. Callie hears what she wants to hear sometimes and Arizona lacks the ability to communicate.

I'm tired of people continually making excuses for Arizona's inability to speak.

Everyone knows Arizona's faults on and off the show, folks are constantly telling her what they are, but no one ever calls Callie out on her crap and its getting Mary Sueish.

I think I'll end this convo here cause it's just going to end up in arguments. (And I've been drinking now, and will get less and less coherent lol) 

Everyone knows Arizona's faults on and off the show, folks are constantly telling her what they are, but no one ever calls Callie out on her crap and its getting Mary Sueish.

I think I'll end this convo here cause it's just going to end up in arguments. (And I've been drinking now, and will get less and less coherent lol)

It's funny but I'm seeing it differently, but I agree. It's getting circular.

It's funny but I'm seeing it differently, but I agree. It's getting circular.

yeah I think we're best just seeing how it all plays out. Most likely - and hopefully - there is no "goodie" or "baddie" in all of this. I guess I am pre-emptively striking cause I feel Arizona is a character who just gets fucked over in favour of Callie constantly.

• Love 1

I thought the script made their initial conversation purposely ambiguous, although it was fairly obvious even in that moment what Arizona meant and what Callie heard. There was no subtlety, but both were in character. Arizona was trying to be supportive, while Callie was starry-eyed. Both were in character. 

What doesn't make sense is the lawyer-before-conversation beat. Would that happen in real life? No. Arizona would run down the hall after Callie and there'd be some raised voices. One and done. Then perhaps a lawyer would be courted. However, because the show needed to get to a plot point, it sacrificed the integrity of Arizona's character (again), because even with a pattern of "impulsive" behavior, it doesn't make sense in the context of this situation. Story > Character. 

As for Callie, I don't think she's been written uncharacteristically this season, but I do think she's been underutilized and has been paired with a character who exists on the show solely as the perpetual reminder of Meredith's ongoing grief over Derek. No character assassination for Callie, just some character manipulation within the confines of a contrived arc. Once again, Story > Character. And, based on the spoilers, I'm sure we're in store for some more...

• Love 1

I don't think Callie has been written out of character either, I remember the time after guilt tripping Az into wanting a baby, Sloan's kid was pregnant and Callie offered to raise Sloan's grandchild with him without thinking of Arizona at all. This is all typical Callie. She wants what she wants, no matter what.

• Love 2

I thought the script made their initial conversation purposely ambiguous, although it was fairly obvious even in that moment what Arizona meant and what Callie heard. There was no subtlety, but both were in character. Arizona was trying to be supportive, while Callie was starry-eyed. Both were in character.

What doesn't make sense is the lawyer-before-conversation beat. Would that happen in real life? No. Arizona would run down the hall after Callie and there'd be some raised voices. One and done. Then perhaps a lawyer would be courted. However, because the show needed to get to a plot point, it sacrificed the integrity of Arizona's character (again), because even with a pattern of "impulsive" behavior, it doesn't make sense in the context of this situation. Story > Character.

As for Callie, I don't think she's been written uncharacteristically this season, but I do think she's been underutilized and has been paired with a character who exists on the show solely as the perpetual reminder of Meredith's ongoing grief over Derek. No character assassination for Callie, just some character manipulation within the confines of a contrived arc. Once again, Story > Character. And, based on the spoilers, I'm sure we're in store for some more...

This is exactly it right here.

The writers directing the story where the want it to go by having characters behave in a contrived manner rather than realistically.

If Callie so badly misunderstands 'you can make long distance works' as 'take our daughter across the county with someone she just met' then seriously what's even the point of Arizona talking to her first? If Callie is just going to hear what she wants to hear who's to say after hearing Arizona saying 'I'm not okay with you taking Sofia' that Callie wouldn't hear 'I'll pay for you,Penny, and Sofia's flights.' I'm fed up with the aww shucks that's just Callie excuse, she is a mother and head of department, she should have better listening skills.

*still claps*

• Love 3

Exactly when was Arizona supposed to use her words?  When Callie was telling her what to do or when Callie got paged and ran off without giving her time to say a word?  She's supposed to go seek out Callie to clarify presumably?  

Press release for 12x22: 

“Mama Tried” – Callie and Arizona are at odds over Sofia’s future, and Stephanie questions the status of her relationship with Kyle. Meanwhile, Alex and April work on a pregnant teen that is readmitted to Grey Sloan Memorial, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, MAY 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring is Samantha Sloyan as Penny Blake and Wilmer Valderrama as Kyle Diaz.  “Mama Tried” was written by Tia Napolitano and directed by Kevin McKidd.

This is the episode that Ellen Pompeo tweeted about: 

What @JessicaCapshaw won't tell you is how she intends to rip your hearts out in episode 1222....that's all I'm going to say

Edited by BaseOps

It's annoying that the root of Callie and Arizona's upcoming drama, after having barely interacted since they've broken up, has to do with Penny. Penny won a grant and now Callie wants to go with her. I just want Penny to leave and never come back, and not take Callie with her. I'm tired of seeing that actor's name in the press release.

And it is equally annoying that Penny came from a dud under performing hospital that has shut down, but comes to GSMH and is all of a sudden the best resident they've ever seen, surpassing those that have two more years under their belt. And they wonder why fans aren't warming up to the character, besides lacking screen presence.

• Love 5

Exactly when was Arizona supposed to use her words?  When Callie was telling her what to do or when Callie got paged and ran off without giving her time to say a word?  She's supposed to go seek out Callie to clarify presumably?  

ok I am not saying that Arizona is wrong in the situation as a whole, but Callie ran off to work, not to New York at that very moment!  It's not like she was going home to pack ASAP.  Arizona could have gone up to her another day or time to clarify like "listen I thought I heard you say you were taking Sofia with you to NY, but I hope that isn't what you meant...blah blah blah".  There was plenty of time for Arizona to speak with Callie before running to a lawyer.

Edited by Greysaddict
  • Love 1

Don't forget this is a drama series. In the real world those two would have communicated more for sure. However, this show is:

1. All about drama and thrills

2. isn't character driven

3. Relies heavily on the choppy writing for the sake of moving the plot forward

No need for looking for rationality in greys, it'll just drive your head in.

• Love 1

Martin Henderson said that he'll be locking lips on Greys before the season ends. Any guesses who? http://www.etonline.com/tv/186954_grey_s_anatomy_stars_compete_tough_mudder_for_homeless_youth_talk_juicy_upcoming_episodes_exclusive/

Press release for 12x22:

This is the episode that Ellen Pompeo tweeted about:

Interesting it doesn't mentions Jeff Perry as guest cast but then again, it doesn't mentions the lawyers and judges we saw in BTS photo either hm

• Love 1

Martin Henderson said that he'll be locking lips on Greys before the season ends. Any guesses who? http://www.etonline.com/tv/186954_grey_s_anatomy_stars_compete_tough_mudder_for_homeless_youth_talk_juicy_upcoming_episodes_exclusive/

Interesting it doesn't mentions Jeff Perry as guest cast but then again, it doesn't mentions the lawyers and judges we saw in BTS photo either hm

I sort of hope Nathan and Amelia are the ones kissing, but who are we kidding I'm sure it will be Meredith.  

Giacomo and Martin seem to be good friends, its cute!  I love that they all (Giacomo, Martin, Camilla and Jason George) did this with the crew.  Speaking of which Camilla wasn't quoted about the show at all so I'm guessing there is nothing Jolex on the horizon.  

Edited by Greysaddict

12x22 promotional photos:

http://calzona-ga.tumblr.com/post/143043946940/promotional-photos-greys-anatomy-12x22-mama

http://calzona-ga.tumblr.com/post/143043943275/promotional-photos-bts-greys-anatomy-12x22

Ben's doctoring again (in navy scrubs), he must go back to being an anesthesiologist. I guess the suspension was just for his surgical residency?

For a second I thought there's a time jump but then I saw Jo and Steph in their light blues so yes, he's probably back as anesthesiologist. perks of married to the chief lol

I sort of hope Nathan and Amelia are the ones kissing, but who are we kidding I'm sure it will be Meredith.

Giacomo and Martin seem to be good friends, its cute! I love that they all (Giacomo, Martin, Camilla and Jason George) did this with the crew. Speaking of which Camilla wasn't quoted about the show at all so I'm guessing there is nothing Jolex on the horizon.

I don't even understand why's there so much negligence towards jolex. camilla is like the only one who cares. even justin is more about merlex friendship than jolex.

I'm leaning towards him kissing Meredith or Amelia (more towards Amelia). Whoever he kisses, im sure Megan Hunt will be rising from the ashes as soon as that happens. Zzz

Good God. I'm not sure how I feel about a Nathan/Meredith thing happening, especially within this season.  But I know I don't want to see Nathan/Amelia if it means I have to see Owen's nostril flaring reaction to Nathan kissing the woman Owen was recently dating and for whom he likely still has feelings. He goes nuclear over Nathan being in a van and "causing" a traffic jam.  I cannot imagine the bullshit fallout from Nathan  coming near Amelia. 

• Love 1

12x22 promotional photos:

http://calzona-ga.tumblr.com/post/143043946940/promotional-photos-greys-anatomy-12x22-mama

http://calzona-ga.tumblr.com/post/143043943275/promotional-photos-bts-greys-anatomy-12x22

Ben's doctoring again (in navy scrubs), he must go back to being an anesthesiologist.  I guess the suspension was just for his surgical residency?

So strange. Do we ever see anesthesiologists talking to patients / families? I mean, even when Ben was one before? I wonder how they'll pull this off. 

For a second I thought there's a time jump but then I saw Jo and Steph in their light blues so yes, he's probably back as anesthesiologist. perks of married to the chief lol

I don't even understand why's there so much negligence towards jolex. camilla is like the only one who cares. even justin is more about merlex friendship than jolex.

I'm leaning towards him kissing Meredith or Amelia (more towards Amelia). Whoever he kisses, im sure Megan Hunt will be rising from the ashes as soon as that happens. Zzz

Justin hasn't given an interview in two years, so I have no idea how he feels about anything.  In his last interview, pre-season 11 he was hoping that Alex would settle down and have kids and would do well in private practice.  So, there's that.  After seeing the promo where Hawkeye Pierce...I mean Alex, seems to lecture Jo about gun safety and seeing the photos of Camilla and DeLuca, I would be fine with a JoLuca hookup.  Jandrew?  WilLuca?

On the one hand, I would love to see a Riggs/Amelia kiss just to watch Owen spontaneously combust, but I really want to rule out the Mer/Alex stuff at least for the time being, so I really hope the makeout session is Meredith and Riggs.

• Love 1

I think there is a small jump. April's baby bump looks bigger than the last episode.

I mean Alex, seems to lecture Jo about gun safety and seeing the photos of Camilla and DeLuca, I would be fine with a JoLuca hookup. Jandrew?  WilLuca?
On the one hand, I would love to see a Riggs/Amelia kiss just to watch Owen spontaneously combust, but I really want to rule out the Mer/Alex stuff at least for the time being, so I really hope the makeout session is Meredith and Riggs.

Ugh. I knew it was coming but not looking forward to Meredith/Riggs. I don't see any chemistry there and think he had some spark with Amelia. He even has more chemistry with April than Meredith. Also, so far I like Riggs and every male placed in Meredith's orbit has their personality sucked right out of them. They basically become Meredith's lapdog with no POV. However, if it means getting Alex away then let's get this party started!

I'd be good with a Jolex breakup for awhile although it probably wouldn't matter. It would all take place off screen with Alex telling the gals Jo was seeing DeLuca then we'd see 15 minutes of Maggie talking about how she misses she and DeLuca's sex life.

Edited by windsprints
  • Love 2

I'm guessing it's gotta be Riggs / Meredith because it seems like they're pushing Owen and Amelia back together in the last few episodes. I'm glad they waited and didn't force it too early in the season, and now Riggs has interesting dynamics with at least a few other doctors rather that just being introduced as a love interest. I really like his character, and I think him and Meredith have nice chemistry from the little that we've seen of them together. I do wonder how they'll end up kissing. I really hope it's not exactly what I'm thinking, which is they kiss / he asks her out and then Meghan shows up. 

At this point I can't decide if I'd rather see Alex and Jo broken up or staying together. Clearly they're not getting any storylines together, but I don't really know if that would change with them apart. I can't see Alex paired with any of the woman in the cast right now, and I don't want anyone else brought in. I used to be into the idea of Callie / Alex but that ship has long passed. I guess if Alex and Jo broke things off and Jo started hooking up with someone else it'd at least cause some angst and give them something to do. I do wish we could just see Alex be happy and have a semi-normal relationship, though. 

From the latest sneak peek, I'm glad to see Callie and Arizona sitting down to talk about the Sofia thing rather than just going through the court. So Arizona was indeed just sort of seeing where she stands last week when she visited a lawyer. Clearly they're not communicating well, though. Does Arizona really think Callie would go and leave Sofia? And did Callie really think Arizona would just be totally fine with Sofia taking off for a year (or more)? I honestly don't hate the storyline if only because it's a real situation that a lot of couples find themselves in... I just wish that Penny wasn't the catalyst, because I still see no chemistry with her and Callie and it all just feels a bit forced. I truly hope Sara isn't leaving. 

So strange. Do we ever see anesthesiologists talking to patients / families? I mean, even when Ben was one before? I wonder how they'll pull this off. 

I was thinking this exact same thing!  This is very strange.

The new sneak peek! IM PISSED!

It's clear, Arizona only consulted the lawyer and is having a rational conversation with Callie before she had to choose methods to reinforce her stance!

But Callie is being so selfish and irrational! She is directly just telling Arizona about schools and apartments like Arizona is godmother or something! She has already decided that she will leave and Sofia will go! She isn't discussing, she has decided! And it's pissing me off. If Arizona doesn't sues her by the end of episode, i swear i will book a flight to Seattle and do it myself (kidding).

RIP Callie Torres because I don't recognise this body double at all.

This is so stupid. OK, they're at least talking about it, I was afraid Callie is just going to be served with court papers. But still, how long has it been since their conversation about moving to NY if Callie has already managed to find an apartment AND possible schools for Sofia? Why didn't Arizona approach her the very next day? Ugh, all of this is so contrived. 

this is an interesting picture...

https://twitter.com/EvaArielBinder

so Sofia is still in episode 23.  This must be either Callie or Arizona's house.  It looks like a moving box in the driveway, but that could just be something for production.  And Arizona is wearing a dress with heels?  

edit: I THINK this might be 12x22 because it looks like Kevin is directing.

Edited by Greysaddict