Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiler Speculation: Benchmarking

• Start Topic

Ah I see. Do you have to be an actor to get them or are they open to anyone?

Do they start back filming this week? I feel it's been quiet since the table read.

Anyone can pay for them.  A few people on tumblr summarized last year so they will probably do so again.  IIRC they were supposed to start filming 7/22. It seems late for the sides to not be out yet so hopefully they'll be out in the next couple of days.

For me, personally, I would prefer to know a couple is the endgame, they will make it, despite everything. So I will root for them,and support them knowing despite all obstacles, they will make it. Yes, enjoying the ride might be captivating, but I love the forever kind of romance not just individual journeys.

I totally agree. To be honest, I think it's even more important, with Derek dead, to have Callie/Arizona and April/Jackson find a way back together. People who watch shows like Greys need couples to root for. I honestly believe that had Derek not died, we may well have gotten Calzona back together in the finale. More likely, though, given JCap's contract status, a cliffhanger that would be resolved based on whether or not she ended up re-signing, Shonda wouldn't have wanted to rub salt in the wounds of the MerDer fans that close to the episode where Derek died, though... and she really didn't have time to do the C/A reconciliation justice. And  I don't know that I think the Jackson/April thing would have happened had Derek lived. She's realized she has to bring these other couples up to a higher level of importance... MerDer & Crowen were always the 'A List' couples and both are now gone. They'll have to start investing more heavily in the other couples we're familiar with & that are popular, as well as working to increase the rooting value of pairings like Bailey/Ben & Webber/Catherine.

Yes, the show needs to truly become an ensemble, now that the two 'A List' pairings are over. But that can't mean asking us to make a serious investment in new pairings for core couples who have been together 6 seasons (Calzona, JApril, Balley/Ben). People like homeostasis. They crave stability, equilibrium, familiarity. Couples like Jackson/April & Callie/Arizona provide that for the audience. 

Anyone can pay for them.  A few people on tumblr summarized last year so they will probably do so again.  IIRC they were supposed to start filming 7/22. It seems late for the sides to not be out yet so hopefully they'll be out in the next couple of days.

They do start filming Wednesday - I was chatting on Twitter with Karin Gleason and I asked her. I didn't ask her about the sides, because I didn't want to say anything that could get folks who read & post them in trouble. There's a rumour they're not posting them at the same place anymore because they didn't like how much folks figured out re: Derek's death. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I totally agree. To be honest, I think it's even more important, with Derek dead, to have Callie/Arizona and April/Jackson find a way back together. People who watch shows like Greys need couples to root for. I honestly believe that had Derek not died, we may well have gotten Calzona back together in the finale. More likely, though, given JCap's contract status, a cliffhanger that would be resolved based on whether or not she ended up re-signing, Shonda wouldn't have wanted to rub salt in the wounds of the MerDer fans that close to the episode where Derek died, though... and she really didn't have time to do the C/A reconciliation justice. And  I don't know that I think the Jackson/April thing would have happened had Derek lived. She's realized she has to bring these other couples up to a higher level of importance... MerDer & Crowen were always the 'A List' couples and both are now gone. They'll have to start investing more heavily in the other couples we're familiar with & that are popular, as well as working to increase the rooting value of pairings like Bailey/Ben & Webber/Catherine.

Yes, the show needs to truly become an ensemble, now that the two 'A List' pairings are over. But that can't mean asking us to make a serious investment in new pairings for core couples who have been together 6 seasons (Calzona, JApril, Balley/Ben). People like homeostasis. They crave stability, equilibrium, familiarity. Couples like Jackson/April & Callie/Arizona provide that for the audience. 

They do start filming Wednesday - I was chatting on Twitter with Karin Gleason and I asked her. I didn't ask her about the sides, because I didn't want to say anything that could get folks who read & post them in trouble. There's a rumour they're not posting them at the same place anymore because they didn't like how much folks figured out re: Derek's death. 

I hope some nice folks will figure it out how to post the sides summary even from a new source.

Haha,yes, everybody with common sense could figure it must be Derek dying in the sides, they didn´t even try to hide it with any different stuff as they  often did for example with Cristina´s abortion appointment scene.

Edited by Season5OwenHuntfan
(edited)
There's a rumour they're not posting them at the same place anymore because they didn't like how much folks figured out re: Derek's death.

Possible. Personally I find that kind of funny. Its season 12 and they've posted the sides all along. The sides fueled the speculation but it was already there from what foreshadowed on the show. They could be filming guest star scenes last or something too so we'll see.

ETA: Hmmm, there are no sides for Scandal or HTGAWM either so maybe there aren't posting anywhere public. Too bad if that's it. The sides/spoilers are more fun (for me) than the show half the time, lol.

Edited by windsprints

There's a rumour they're not posting them at the same place anymore because they didn't like how much folks figured out re: Derek's death. 

Damn, I'll be pretty sad if we won't be getting any sides for this season!  I don't think Derek's death was soley figured out by the sides, but first with the blind item of someone dying a Shonda show, followed by sides and then the heavy heavy foreshadowing on the show itself.  You do have to wonder why they didn't even attempt to mask the sides like they have done for pretty much every major storyline in the past.

Anyway, I hope they surface somewhere and some kind person will share.  

• Love 1

There isn't a lot of fanfare from cast and crew via social media, either. Compared to the last few seasons where we got several pictures from the table read, and teasing from the cast, etc.

• Love 1
(edited)

There isn't a lot of fanfare from cast and crew via social media, either. Compared to the last few seasons where we got several pictures from the table read, and teasing from the cast, etc.

Very true,  no photos from the cast at table read,only producer Gleason and some other crew staff tweeted photos from production meeting for 1201 yesterday. How ironic, crew posts photos and cast does not. Honestly weird.

Maybe they all got sick of being blasted by MerDer fans on Twitter since anytime they post about the show they get nasty comments back.

• Love 4

Very true,  no photos from the cast at table read,only producer Gleason and some other crew staff tweeted photos from production meeting for 1201 yesterday. How ironic, crew posts photos and cast does not. Honestly weird.

How is that ironic?  They haven't started filming yet so the cast hasn't even been on set except for the table read.  Also, I think Sarah Drew tweeted a pic of her script copy, Sara R was the one who initially posted to the table read was that day, Camilla tweeted about being on set....

I get what CED9 said, it's definitely not full fledged fanfare.  But considering they haven't started filming with the cast, i'd expect the majority of the pics to be from/of the crew at this point.

• Love 1

How is that ironic?  They haven't started filming yet so the cast hasn't even been on set except for the table read.  Also, I think Sarah Drew tweeted a pic of her script copy, Sara R was the one who initially posted to the table read was that day, Camilla tweeted about being on set....

I get what CED9 said, it's definitely not full fledged fanfare.  But considering they haven't started filming with the cast, i'd expect the majority of the pics to be from/of the crew at this point.

Previous seasons, there were always photos from cast at premiere table read. I was referring mostly to photos. Compared with other shows in Shondaland actors posted some, Greys cast 0.

Also, Kelly McCreary hasn´t tweeted a word about the new season,not even about coming back to work, or going to table read or attending the pre-season party. I find it odd.

They may very well be trying to keep things more under wraps at Grey's because of how widely word of Derek's death was spread. I think we're probably all just reading too much into it.. Shonda may have asked them to keep that sort of stuff off of social media for a while, or more likely they just haven't thought of it lol. It's not like they all post all the time, they're just getting back to work... I'm sure we'll start seeing stuff soon. 

• Love 2
It's not like they all post all the time, they're just getting back to work.

I agree. The hiatus was their vacation time and they're just heading back to work. A few have tweeted about returning and some have tweeted with fans (Justin for example, just before returning from vacation with his family).  I like seeing pictures too but I don't think its a big deal that they haven't tweeted any.

I can see how they'd want to tread lightly on twitter after last year. I think once the show starts back up and they're all in work mode again they may be more chatty.

I'm just ready for a few spoilers, where ever they come from. :)

• Love 5
(edited)

in case anyone is interested, episode 1201 is called "Sledgehammer" and is written by Stacy McKee, directed by KMK which we already knew.  Camilla L News on twitter posted a pic of the call sheet.  She wrote last year's premiere and also 11x22 (among many others).

Edited by Greysaddict

There must be some kind of accident scene in the premiere - info on extras casting:

Jeff Olan Casting & Productions
July 20 at 10:12pm ·
For GA working on this first episode back
We are seeking non-union males & females / all ethnicity to play dead bodies, you must be 50 – 70 years old, comfortable with laying down with your eyes shut, without fluttering. Call our non-union work lines if you are in our talent base to get more information.

(edited)

I am not surprised, it´s typical Greys, they play it safe for shock value not the quality of story telling. 

You throw in dead bodies into the mix plus ANOTHER accident or disaster and soon you have an episode. Cheap making of money. No wonder they want an infinite number of seasons. Safe high salaries for lousy work.

(edited)

HTGAWM had the identical casting call. I wonder if its Linda Lowy casting putting out the call for multiple shows? The description seems to fit (to me) the HTGAWM world better since they're in law school but who knows.

ABC’s ‘How To Get Away with Murder’ Casting Call

SUNDAY, 7/19/15 OPEN CASTING CALL for NON-UNION talent and those who want to become extras, no experieced required. Seeking all types, but especially UPSCALE males and females in suits, College Types 18 to 25 Year olds, Military and FBI types. 18 years and older, bring 2 forms of valid government issued ID’s dress appropriate, looking great for a shot we will take, and come on out Sunday between 10:00am and 2:00pm. Without the proper ID’s, we will have to turn you around. Look forward to meeting all of you

We are at 14044 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks 91423

Edited by windsprints
(edited)

Still no sides summary fo 1201. This does not look good. 

Two actors tweeted about being in the premiere as guest stars Eric Lange and Jenny Cooper. He plays the role of Steven and she Bethany. No idea whether they are patients or anyone else.

(edited)

I believe it was windsprints who pointed out there were no sides for Scandal or HTGAWM either, so it's a possibility they are using a different means for casting.  But, with two "name" actors in 1201 and the casting call for non speaking extras....is it possible there are just no sides needed for 1201?  I guess there would probably be sides up for 1202 by now though if they were still using the same site.  Can anyone with more knowledge weigh in?

Edited by Greysaddict
(edited)

Yes, its possible. As you said they already have a couple of actors cast and if its an episode light on patients (more personal stories than medical) maybe they don't need to cast more.  But, with all 3 not putting out sides I think something is up.  Maybe its just to keep the premieres more secret and they'll go back to Showfax - we should see sides by next week if that's the case.

Linda Lowy does their casting and maybe they are trying something new, direct with agents or something. If it is because of spoilers I doubt its Grey's that caused it. Derek dying was a big deal but they made zero attempt to cover what was going on (as they have many,many times in the past) and it was telegraphed on the show itself. Scandal and HTGAWM rely more on the 'OMG' moments and I think it would be those spoilers they are trying harder to keep under wraps.

Edited by windsprints
  • Love 4
(edited)

Giacomo Gianniotti tweeted on his instagram he is in 1201 and for a strange reason he also tagged Ellen Pompeo in his tweet, no other actors which might be a hint he is in scenes with her. They might be  medical but...

Well, it has been mentioned here, what if Shonda will give Meredith now as an attending some sexy times with an intern?Just to mirror how she as an intern started sleeping with her boss?

Shonda mirrors everything that is possible to be mirrored on the show.

(edited)

An even crazier idea, Hunt and Meredith,haha, don´t crucify me ,please.

He would finally get to have kids and be a father (who knows when he would take care of them, but that is a different story), and Hunt as rotten as he is inside he would take revenge on Cristina (for leaving him) at the blink of an eye by sleeping with her twisted sister. New season, new woman, haha, he is that kind of guy, Meredith might feel lonely, they have a drink or two and off they go... She once called him a pig, but whatevs. 

Was it in 502 when she had that fight with Cristina when she told her ........then I´ll start sleeping with your husband (now ex-husband)- Haha,I would say Rhimes should remember that, she wrote it herself.

This is a really nightmare scenario, if this ever happens on the show, one can only spit at both characters.

So we have characters Bethany,Steve and actress Mandalynn Carlson who plays Jessica Tanner,who I believe completes the Tanner family for the premiere, it must be the big premiere pediatrics-ortho-cardio case, hence all actors follow the trio Kelly, Sara,Justin (who post selfies) plus they must have scenes with Pompeo and McKidd (or they just added him because he is the director) because they also follow them.

I believe we have parents with a sick child. Nothing unusual.

Haha, still no name for Henderson´s character listed, I guess he shall remain nameless.

Haha, still no name for Henderson´s character listed, I guess he shall remain nameless.

I've been wondering if he won't appear in the first episode or even first few episodes since there's be nothing at all about him on social media.  Unless he and the cast have been told to keep everything under wraps.  

Also, Camilla just tweeted a pic with Justin and hastagged  #ReunitedAndItFeelsSoGood and then Justin tweeted "Back at Seattle Grace!!".  So it sounds like Justin isn't in episode 1 at all?  If I recall, he did miss the table read because he was still on vacation with his family.  At the time I assumed it was nbd he missed the table read but maybe he just isn't in the episode since Sarah Drew tweeted about starting 12x02 today.  Although a second possibility they shot the 12x01 Jolex scenes last and are just overlapping the filming of ep 1 and 2.  

I hope its the latter, because I think the casual fan reaction will be awful on social media, if Alex is absent from the premiere.  

Edited by Greysaddict

I've been wondering if he won't appear in the first episode or even first few episodes since there's be nothing at all about him on social media.  Unless he and the cast have been told to keep everything under wraps.  

He will appear starting with the premiere, he is listed in the cast, I think they are and he in particular is calm to avoid backlash from fans, he is introduced like McDreamy 2. If I were him, I´d be scared to even post a tweet about Greys on twitter right now.

An even crazier idea, Hunt and Meredith,haha, don´t crucify me ,please.

He would finally get to have kids and be a father (who knows when he would take care of them, but that is a different story), and Hunt as rotten as he is inside he would take revenge on Cristina (for leaving him) at the blink of an eye by sleeping with her twisted sister. New season, new woman, haha, he is that kind of guy, Meredith might feel lonely, they have a drink or two and off they go... She once called him a pig, but whatevs. 

Was it in 502 when she had that fight with Cristina when she told her ........then I´ll start sleeping with your husband (now ex-husband)- Haha,I would say Rhimes should remember that, she wrote it herself.

This is a really nightmare scenario, if this ever happens on the show, one can only spit at both characters.

Quoting myself, I will only add another scenario - Owen is an uncle/father figure to Mer´s kids and  continues to sleep with Amelia  - all happening in one house, isn´t that dark and twisty enough? Enough for Shondaland?  That will do.

So it sounds like Justin isn't in episode 1 at all?

We know Justin is in the first episode because he was in Kelly McCreary's pictures that she posted with him and Sara last week. He's probably just talking about being back at work today. And Camilla tagging a picture with #reunited could be because it's the first picture of the season she is posting of the two of them for the public. Ya'll are reading way too much into a silly tweet.

Oops, yes you are right about Kelly's pics. I totally forgot about those, so never mind! Still possible this was the first time Justin and Camilla shot together so far this season. Not trying to create drama, just speculating on s12 since we have no sides to over analyze yet :)

Do you think they at the loft in the picture?  If its it some time must have passed since the finale since that place was a craphole, lol. It needed some pretty major overhaul and not just some paint.

ETA: who know though. they built the clinic in days so...........

ABC's press day at the summer press tour is tomorrow. There is a #TGIT panel (I think in the afternoon LA time) and Ellen Pompeo was listed as attending. Maybe we will get a tidbit or two during interviews tomorrow.

Edited by windsprints
  • Love 3

Do you think they at the loft in the picture?  If its it some time must have passed since the finale since that place was a craphole, lol. It needed some pretty major overhaul and not just some paint.

ABC's press day at the summer press tour is tomorrow. There is a #TGIT panel (I think in the afternoon LA time) and Ellen Pompeo was listed as attending. Maybe we will get a tidbit or two during interviews tomorrow.

They did the same with firehouse, in one episode a shabby place and suddenly everything is renovated, they did not even show one single scene where Owen and Cristina would renovate it TOGETHER(they robbed Crowen fans even of those scenes)in 704 she bought it and in 708 it was already semi-furnished,with boxes, she bought furniture with Callie, NOT with Owen. Those writers losers - they robbed us of so much. At their housewarming party - NOT one single Crowen scene. Losers.

It was such a beautiful set and they demolished it.

I honestly hope Jolex fans won´t be robbed of scenes Crowen fans did not get. As crappy writers as they are, most likely they will do a time jump. Judging from the photo most likely the whole loft seems completely renovated, and they are still shooting this scene for 1201 I guess.

And poor MerDer fans, Derek built that house with his own hands and now it is sold............ the worst of all.

Btw, Gianniotti who plays intern Deluca seems to be doing  a lot of workout - I guess it is what Shonda ordered - soon to be seen naked on the show.

I wondered about a time jump too.  Grey's plays fast and loose with time, but that loft was hideous and if that is it in the photo, they have really done a lot of work to it.  I would think that in real life, something like that would take 3-6 months (??) but I am going to guess a time jump of about 3 months.  That gives Meredith time to sell and move from the Dreamhouse, Amelia and/or Maggie to move in (I don't know where AZ is going to go) and April to have decided to stay or to have gone to the Middle East again and come back.  Anything longer than 3 months seems excessive to me, given the giant leap that they just had.

The press day should be interesting.  I really hope that they move on from Patrick Dempsey and talk about this season and address the prospects of the contracts that are up for renewal.  

Btw, Gianniotti who plays intern Deluca seems to be doing  a lot of workout - I guess it is what Shonda ordered - soon to be seen naked on the show.

I sure hope so!  I think that he is a lot better looking than the Martin Henderson guy, though he's not bad either.  I am looking forward to some bromances this season.  The All Wonder Woman hospital was getting kind of annoying for me.  Maybe if they just went about their work as professionals and didn't stand in super hero poses or wax poetic about their god complexes it wouldn't have been so bad.  I didn't like it when the men did it (unless it is followed by Callie or Addison mocking them) and I don't think it looks any better on the women.

• Love 5

A lot of times Grey's premieres jump a few months, almost like continuing with the passage of time over the summer so it wouldn't be unheard of to skip over the renovations on the loft.  While renovating the loft would give Alex something to do other than be Meredith's "person", i'm not sure I need to see it happen on screen.  There's a reason I don't watch HGTV.  

I'm looking forward to see what ABC and Ellen Pompeo have to say about season 12, but I'm going to guess her statements will be similar to those interviews she gave in Italy earlier this summer.  Saying stuff like its Meredith's story and will continue on, life goes on with a man, etc.  I doubt Patrick will even be mentioned as they are going to want to focus on moving forward and not what happened last year.  

• Love 1
A lot of times Grey's premieres jump a few months, almost like continuing with the passage of time over the summer so it wouldn't be unheard of to skip over the renovations on the loft.

I think is mixed; there's been many that pick up just after the finale. I was only wondering about the time passage to see if there's another time jump. I really don't care if they show the renovations either. Alex/Jo get so little screen time that I would definitely prefer a scene of substance over them painting a wall. 

I agree with Deanie, if there is a jump I hope its not much more than a month or two because of the big jump last year.

they are going to want to focus on moving forward and not what happened last year.

IMO, that is how it should be. They are there to discuss season 12.

Edited by windsprints
  • Love 1

I think is mixed; there's been many that pick up just after the finale. I was only wondering about the time passage to see if there's another time jump. I really don't care if they show the renovations either. Alex/Jo get so little screen time that I would definitely prefer a scene of substance over them painting a wall. 

oh, for sure it has been mixed...sometimes they pick up right in the minute they left off and sometimes they skip ahead a few months without any big to-do.  I was just meaning to say its not out of the norm to skip ahead in the premiere.  

IMO, that is how it should be. They are there to discuss season 12.

Also just want to clarify that I totally agree with talking about S12 (and beyond).  I wasn't trying to imply that they shouldn't be doing that. :)

Edited by Greysaddict
  • Love 1

I sure hope so!  I think that he is a lot better looking than the Martin Henderson guy, though he's not bad either.  I am looking forward to some bromances this season.  The All Wonder Woman hospital was getting kind of annoying for me.  Maybe if they just went about their work as professionals and didn't stand in super hero poses or wax poetic about their god complexes it wouldn't have been so bad.  I didn't like it when the men did it (unless it is followed by Callie or Addison mocking them) and I don't think it looks any better on the women.

Well-said!!!

So we get into a nice conversation, I guess :) but I find Henderson more handsome though, I find Gianniotti too immature for my taste (he has that playboy vibe for me) to find his character interesting, Henderson is in his forties, a mature man (as he should be) - judging by his instagram photos - he seems a very down-to-earth nice guy. He sort of reminds me of a younger Russel Crowe who I adored and still do.

So true, about all the women heroes. So sick of them. They should be professionals but the way they boast of it (above all that dreadful Amelia or April standing on top of that vehicle in 1123 I just can´t with scenes like these, it was ridiculous). I hope they stop with it this season,but I doubt that. I already see Amelia flaring her nostrils and putting her hands on her waist like a superwoman the next surgery she goes in for. Just laughable.

I truly adored Giacomo Gianniotti on Selfie.  He took a role that would normally be at best one-dimensional - the obstacle to the OTP between the leads - and imbued the character with humor and heart.  I'm willing to give him a chance to see what he can do here. 

• Love 1

The TCA session seemed like a little bit of a bust with basically no new info, but Ausiello seems to have gotten some real Intel

http://tvline.com/2015/08/04/greys-anatomy-spoilers-callie-arizona-season-12/

Key takeaways

- 3 month time jump in the premiere

- April does go back to war zone

- Martin Hendreson doesn't come on until middle of the season

- new love interests for Callie and Arizona

- Meredith stays single

Oops sorry, windsprints beat me to it :)

Edited by Greysaddict

Help. Am concerned the heat has finally fried my brain once and for all. RE: TVLine article linked above:

The new season of Grey’s takes on “a much lighter tone” in the wake of Derek’s death, Rhimes shared. “Meredith is single and she is living this life that she’s never thought she’d be living again. She’s living in a house with her sisters. She’s surrounded by women who are dating ....

Am I the only one confused about Meredith living with her “sisters”? plural? Legitimately – I’m asking – have I blocked out another secret sister other than Maggie? Or is Shonda including Amelia? So does that mean Amelia is living in the original Grey house, too, once Mere sold the post-it house out from under her? OR does Shonda mean her sister-friends? Am I thinking about this too much? I should probably just go read a book...

Edited by betsyboo

Help. Am concerned the heat has finally fried my brain once and for all. RE: TVLine article linked above:

Am I the only one confused about Meredith living with her “sisters”? plural? Legitimately – I’m asking – have I blocked out another secret sister other than Maggie? Or is Shonda including Amelia? So does that mean Amelia is living in the original Grey house, too, once Mere sold the post-it house out from under her? OR does Shonda mean her sister-friends? Am I thinking about this too much? I should probably just go read a book...

Sadly Shonda is now referring to Amelia as Meredith's 'sister' and I fear we're going to be watching her try to turn them into best friends. 

• Love 1

If Shonda doesn't know what she is going to do with Martin's character, then why the need to hire him for a series regular gig? I understand the need to have some more male blood roaming the halls, but they've just added Ben and there is the new hot intern. Fine if it's necessary to have another male attending, but if you don't know how you're going to utilize him then why add him on full time? 

And how many rooms does Ellis' house have? Meredith, three kids, Amelia and Maggie. 

I don't think this show really knows what it's doing anymore. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 1

Rhimes hires an actor full-time and says she doesn´t know what to do with him. She is either a liar, or a very bad manager.

Back to high school/college days - all single, dating, living in one house.

Maggie: "I want your lipstick, Amelia"

Amelia: "No, buy your own one, don´t steal it from me!" - as they are getting ready for a date.

Rhimes writes for teenagers again? Was not Crossroads script enough for her?

Sadly Shonda is now referring to Amelia as Meredith's 'sister' and I fear we're going to be watching her try to turn them into best friends. 

Yes. And let me add - it is contrived.

I will laugh my ass off if Amelia and Maggie become a lesbian couple.  Or would it be incest sisterhood? They both might be bisexual.

And all season long we will only hear from Rhimes - Meredith and her sisters.............

Again they are beating a dead horse with Calzona,just like they did with Crowen, new romances, just like they did with Crowen in S10.

April in the army again, most probably to recycle PTSD storyline again and to break up Japril marriage. 

The show is so predictable. I can´t take it seriously anymore. It´s only a good laugh.

And how many rooms does Ellis' house have? Meredith, three kids, Amelia and Maggie. 

Where was George living in season 5? 

I remember Meredith/Derek, Alex and Izzie having a bedroom each in the house and then Lexie moved in and they turned the attic into a room for her. 

So it would be 4 rooms, unless George was there at the time too (I really can't remember) in which case it's 5 rooms. 

Although, I don't expect any consistency with the house and it will probably always have as many rooms as Shonda needs it to for any particular storyline at the time. 

• Love 2

Although, I don't expect any consistency with the house and it will probably always have as many rooms as Shonda needs it to for any particular storyline at the time. 

You are killing it. That is a great remark.

• Love 1

So basically the season will be all about Mer, Amelia and Maggie and the hilarious hijinks they get up to as housemates.

Eugh.

I'm assuming since Henderson isn't coming until mid season he probably will be a love interest for Meredith. Up until now Id thought they might eventually pair him with Maggie. I'm back to assuming they'll eventually stick Alwx with Her now as they've clearly no interest in developing Jo or Jo/Alex as a couple.